Key reasons millions of travelers love this app:
Need we say more? Download the app now, there’s absolutely no risk, and we’re sure you’ll love it!
There is no need for a live data connection while using this app, as everything is stored on your phone, after you do an initial update. This means you won’t be charged for expensive data roaming, and the app is super fast to use. You can update user reviews periodically when you are on WiFi.
RESTAURANTS, ATTRACTIONS, HOTELS
All places that are listed on TripAdvisor.com in this city are included in the app.
THOUSANDS OF USER REVIEWS
TripAdvisor’s community of millions of worldwide travelers ensures that content is fresh, plentiful and honest. With over 50 million reviews and thousands more added daily, City Guides offer the best and most recent content.
TripAdvisor members and destination experts have handpicked the best itineraries in the city for you, enabling you to explore interesting neighborhoods, famous landmarks and hidden gems. Using the phone's GPS, you can follow along and read about the interesting sights along the route.
CREATE YOUR OWN TRIP JOURNAL
Want to remember the places you visit? It is now easy to do this with TripAdvisor City Guides. Simply Check In, take a photo and add a note for each location, and your journal and travel album will be created for you automatically. You can share it with friends and family on Facebook, or just use it to remember your trip. And, you can even Check In while you are offline and share later when you are online.
POWERFUL YET EASY TO USE
Searching for pizza around Times Square? Coffee near the Eiffel Tower? Or do you just want to find a highly recommended place near you? With this app you can easily search any way you want, and find exactly what’s best for you and your travel companions.
POINT ME THERE
Once you have selected a restaurant or attraction, this app will guide you there using the fun & useful “Point Me There” screen, which uses the phone’s GPS and Compass.
Written by TripAdvisor members and edited by professionals, City Facts articles provide helpful information for when you plan your trip, such as when to go, how to get around in the city, what neighborhoods to visit, etc.
This app leverages the GPS in the phone to show you the best restaurant, attractions etc nearby. The app also uses the compass to guide you to a place once you selected it
2 types of maps are attached in application:
1st map: Offline map. You can download it in Wi-fi service area and use without Internet.
2nd Map: Online map. Allows you to search for addresses, save points on the map. Map access is free of charge.
Application functions are available:
1. Add any objects to your favorites.
2. Add your own map points (for example, your hotel or your car parking space).
3. Object search by address.
4. Get directions.
The application now over:
• 2.500+ users per day
• 30,000+ published controls
• 110.000+ active users on Brussels
So do not miss any control!
• View real-time controls
• Share the controls
• Receive all the love from Brussels
• Being a hero to Brussels
The purpose of the application is to avoid a fine by purchasing a transport ticket.
Find us on:
For questions: email@example.com
Plan your journey and monitor Brussels public transports efficiently.
This application provides the same features as the official one, plus the following:
- Proximity alert: the application warns you when it's time to step out of the vehicle when it's arriving at your destination stop. Requires WiFi to be enabled and does not work underground (Android 2.3+)
- Access nearby stops list directly on application startup
- Tabs on home page for faster access to the different sections
- Use fast scroll to find the desired line easily, or display the lines as a grid
- Animated and colored waiting time counters
- Current time highlighted in timetables
- Quickly switch between recent stops thanks to a dedicated sliding menu
- Create direct shortcuts to stops on your home screen
- Uses Google Maps v2 (in 3D) to show nearby stops (Android 2.3+)
- Visualize itineraries and real time position of vehicles on a map
- List the news related to a specific line
- Compute directions between stops using Google Maps
- Includes a resizable modern bookmarks widget (Android 3.1+)
- DashClock Widget extension (Android 4.2+)
- View the metro maps (Android 3+)
- Android Beam support: transfer waiting times through NFC to other Android devices, including target devices where the application is not installed
- Also optimized for tablets
- Very fast and lightweight app.
This application uses the public data provided by STIB/MIVB and is not officially affiliated in any way with this company.
Browse the shopping or food and drinks sections for special discounts. Find the cheapest parking rate with our ultra handy parking widget or map out your public transport itinerary from your front door to the gate.
In a nutshell: the tool you need when travelling to and from Brussels Airport.
Book your international train tickets to thousands of European destinations such as London, Paris, Amsterdam and Cologne easily via the SNCB app. You can now travel with your mobile train tickets on your smartphone.
BOOK YOUR INTERNATIONAL TICKETS
- Book tickets for Thalys, Eurostar, TGV, ICE and IC trains
- With your mobile train ticket, you can travel to thousands of European destinations such as London, Paris, Amsterdam and Cologne.
- Secure payment by credit card
YOUR MOBILE TICKET
- Get your mobile train tickets sent straight to your smartphone in barcode form.
- View or scan your mobile train tickets (no internet connection needed)
- Download a PDF version of your ticket if needed via the "My Tickets" tab
- Exchange your train tickets at our Contact Centre using the "click-to-call" function (open 7 days a week)
NEW: REAL-TIME train information
- View real-time information for Thalys, Eurostar, TGV, ICE and IC trains
- Get real-time train information when travelling to London, Paris, Amsterdam, Cologne and many other European cities.
If you're in Melbourne, Australia you can find out when your tram is coming - via your Android smart phone. With tramTRACKER® for Android from Yarra Trams you can check real-time tram arrival information for any tram stop in Melbourne.
tramTRACKER® uses the latest real-time technology to let you know when your tram is due to arrive at your stop, so you know when to be there. If there's a major delay or disruption you'll find out about that as well.
• Real-time information display includes tram profiles so you know what type of tram is approaching.
• Next three arrival time information for each service at tram stops. Times refresh automatically.
• Locate your nearest tram stop
• Drop-down message alerts for service disruptions and changes.
• "myTRAM" - showing where your tram currently is and predicting the arrival time at your destination stop.
• Browse for stops using route maps, search or use GPS to find your stop.
• Customise your favourite stops by route and name (e.g. work, home)
• Choose your preferred view method - map or list
• Find a tram stop with shelter when it's raining
• See nearby train, tram and bus connecting services.
• Discover major attractions and points of interest.
• Colour coded tram route maps
• Find your nearest ticket outlet or view ticket outlets along tram routes
• Search for stops, ticket outlets, and points of interest.
• Online help - to guide your first steps
Follow @tram_hunter on Twitter for updates.
If you're having problems or experiencing 'force closed' errors, please file an issue on the Github project page, or email me.
Please submit feedback if you would like more features. Also, if you have any errors installing/running the app, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This software program is not provided by, endorsed, or sponsored by SUN TRAN transportation and as such, Sun Tran provides no warranty as the to the quality or use of this software program.
*** ANY ISSUES PLEASE EMAIL US ***
Find your nearest cycle hire location with this compact homescreen widget, featuring live availability of bikes and slots at each location.
Rated "Best Cycle Hire App" by CNET and The Londonist, "App of the Week" by PC Pro, and "stunning" by The Guardian. Also featured by Google as both an Android app surgery and an App Engine case study.
+ London (TfL Barclays Cycle Hire)
+ New York City (Citi Bike NYC)
+ Washington DC (Capital Bikeshare)
+ Boston, MA (Hubway)
+ Minneapolis, MN (Nice Ride Minnesota)
+ Paris (Vélib)
+ Marseille (Le vélo)
+ Lyon (Vélo'v)
+ Lille (V'Lille)
+ Toulouse (VélôToulouse)
+ Nantes (Bicloo)
+ Bordeaux (VCUB)
+ Aix-en-Provence (V’hello)
+ Amiens (Vélam)
+ Besançon (VéloCité)
+ Cergy Pontoise (VélO2)
+ Créteil (Cristolib)
+ Mulhouse (VéloCité)
+ Nancy (Cyclotop)
+ Rouen (Cy'clic)
+ Valence (Libélo)
+ Barcelona (Bicing)
+ Seville (Sevici)
+ Valencia (ValenbiSi!)
+ Saragossa (Bizi)
+ Santander (Tusbic)
+ Dublin (dublinbikes)
+ Melbourne (Bike Share)
+ Brussels (Villo!)
+ Luxembourg city (Vel'oh)
+ Milan (BikeMi)
+ Rio de Janeiro (SAMBA)
+ Toyama (Cyclocity)
+ Stockholm (City Bikes)
+ Gothenburg (Styr + Ställ)
+ Toronto (Bixi)
+ Montréal (Bixi)
+ Ottawa-Gatineau (Capital BIXI)
Common questions such as "why does a fast hybrid positioning system require wi-fi?" or "why can't any apps that contain widgets be installed to SD card?" are answered in menu-help - anything else, please email us at email@example.com
If you like this Lite version, please buy the full version, which features better data refreshes, favourites, no adverts, support for the Sony Ericsson LiveView second screen hardware device (check out the video at http://bit.ly/LFT-LV), and by helping us pay for our App Engine server charges it’s good karma for the day.
- Paris Metro
- Paris RER
- Paris Tramway.
The Paris Métro or Métropolitain (French: Métro de Paris) is the rapid transit Metro system in Paris, France. It has become a symbol of the city, noted for its density within the city limits and its uniform architecture influenced by Art Nouveau. The network's sixteen lines are mostly underground and run to 214 km (133 mi) in length. There are 301 stations (384 stops), of which 62 facilitate transfer to another line.
Paris has one of the densest Metro networks in the world, with 245 stations within 86.9 km2 (34 sq mi) of the city of Paris. Lines are numbered 1 to 14, with two minor lines, 3bis and 7bis. The minor lines were originally part of lines 3 and 7 but became independent.
Lines are identified on maps by number and colour. Direction of travel is indicated by the destination terminus.
Paris is the second busiest metro system in Europe, after Moscow. It carries 4.5 million passengers a day, and an annual total of 1.479 billion (2009). Châtelet – Les Halles, with 5 Métro lines and three RER commuter rail lines, is the world's largest Metro (Subway) station.
The first line opened without ceremony on 19 July 1900, during the World Fair (Exposition Universelle). The system expanded quickly until the First World War and the core was complete by the 1920s. Extensions into suburbs (together with Line 11) were built in the 1930s.
The network reached saturation after World War II. The Métro introduced newer trains to allow higher traffic. Further improvements are limited by the design of the network, such as short distances between stations, the solution was a second network. Besides the Metro, Downtown Paris and its urban area are served by the RER developed from the 1960s, several tramway lines, the Transilien (suburban trains) and two VAL lines serving Charles De Gaulle and Orly airports.
In the late 1990s, the automated line 14 was built to relieve RER line A.
On June 26, 2012, it was announced that the Paris Métro would get Wi-Fi coverage in most stations. Access provided is free to users, and a premium paid alternative offer is proposed for a faster internet connection.
Muslim Directory is Essential Islamic app for Muslims in world wide, find masjids, mosque, halal restaurants, Islamic clothing, books, coupons and much more. . We are continuously working to improve, please feel free to email your feedback. Provide update of masjids, historical places and restaurants.
One of the best free App in Android App store to navigate to closest Masjid, other features like searching for Muslim (Organization, Schools and Businesses) and to get discounts from local Muslim businesses and know about local event detail from your organizations are available in Muslim Directory. You will need this app if you are relocating or traveling. Get the best discount coupons from your local muslim businesses, halal restaurants, and Zabiha halal grocery stores.
Check out Jama'a scheduler, its unique feature offer to masjids.
1. Search Masjid using Address, Zip Code or near you in USA, Canada, Europe, Australia, Newzealand and Africa.
If you can't find your local masjid , please update using our "Register" feature.
2. Near Me feature in Free app will only show closest Mosque around you.
3. Search Muslim Businesses, Organizations, Schools.
If you can't find your local Business, School, Organization please "register" using our free app.
4. Find the best Discount coupons from the Islamic type of businesses near you feature available in Full Version
Business Owners please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to add new coupon or to register your Business
5. Businesses, Organizations, Schools, Advertise with us for local events and reach the community. Islamic App for you.
Reach more than 5M+ muslims world-wide. Its affordable and easy. Contact us at email@example.com
Download the latest version of the official Edinburgh bus tracking application for Android. This application will let you view live bus departures for Lothian Buses services and estimated departures for trams in Edinburgh, Scotland.
My Bus Edinburgh has the following features;
* View the next departures for each bus service at each stop serviced by Lothian Buses and estimated times for Edinburgh Trams.
* Keep a list of your favourite bus stops to easily revisit them later.
* Ability to manually enter a bus stop code found at all bus stops to show live times for that stop, or alternatively scan the QR code at the bus stop.
* Fully integrated vector Google Maps which can show your location as well as nearby bus stops and coloured bus routes.
* The map is fully searchable so you can search for places and bus stop names. Includes voice search from Google.
* Get the latest traffic and journey news in the News and Updates section.
* Favourite bus stops can be saved to the home screen on your device for opening easily later.
* Nearest bus stops listing.
* Google Street View linking.
* Integration with Google Backup.
* Italian localisation.
* EXPERIMENTAL FEATURE: add proximity alerts to alert you when you are near a selected bus stop,
* EXPERIMENTAL FEATURE: add bus time alerts to alert you when a selected bus service is near a selected bus stop.
* And more...
* The features you are able to use is dependent on what version of Android is installed on your device. Experimental features are not guaranteed to work correctly - use with caution.
A very big thank you to Anthony Totton for supplying the artwork. A big thank you to Matteo Doni for supplying Italian localisation and thank you to Ross McClymont for helping with beta testing.
This application is officially endorsed by The City of Edinburgh Council and Lothian Buses.
Follow My Bus Edinburgh on Twitter for the latest updates: http://twitter.com/MyBusEdinburgh
Explanation of permissions;
- Network based and GPS locations: used in the bus stop map and nearest bus stops listing to find your location.
- Internet access: used to load bus times, update the bus stop database and load news.
- Access network state: to intelligently use the network only when it is available.
- SD card: backups of favourites are stored here.
- Use Google Services: required to use Google Maps.
- Vibrate: used for alerts.
Disclaimer: this application does not support any other operator in Edinburgh than Lothian Buses (because it is not technically possible). The data comes straight from the My Bus Tracker service, operated by The City of Edinburgh Council. While The City of Edinburgh Council and Lothian Buses endorse this app, they do not take any responsibility for it.
All data given by the application is a computational estimation and as such, should be treated as a guide only.
Keywords: edinburgh, bus, tracker, official, lothian, buses, tram, trams