Watch TV anywhere you want. Watch more than 80 channels live, manage your recordings, and use your smartphone or tablet's handy swipe function as a remote control for your TV.
Thanks to the new casting feature you are able to watch all Yelo Play content on your tv screen, also when it’s not connected to a digicorder or digibox. You simply need a Google Chromecast to stream it to the big screen.
What else is possible?
Via any network in Belgium and in all EU countries:
• Watch live TV on over 80 channels
• Consult the TV guide (up to 2 weeks ahead and 1 week back) and manage your recordings.
• Switch seamlessly between your smartphone, tablet or PC and, via ‘My TV’, continue where you left off.
• Request films and series from Play or Play More (for Play and Play More subscribers)
• Watch up to 7 days back with Replay TV (for Play and Play More subscribers)
• If you are watching via 3G or 4G, you are using mobile data.
• When you stream Yelo Play content via Chromecast to the big screen, it uses wifi.
• You can watch your recordings from the last 2 months via Yelo Play app. This is only possible when using Yelo Play on your home network and for recordings from 25 channels.
What do you need?
• Digital TV and internet from Telenet
• Your Telenet login & password
• The Yelo Play app is only available for customers who have at least a Telenet internet subscription and digital television.
• Yelo Play is available in all EU countries. Recordings and specific films, series or tv shows are only available on a Telenet internet connection. For more info consult: telenet.be/yelo.
• You can watch Play, Play More & Play Sports (live, recording or on demand), on up to two devices at the same time per extra package, on a maximum of 5 devices.
• Replay TV, films, series and extra theme channels are exclusively for Play and Play More subscribers. Certain channels might not have replay-rights for certain films, series or tv shows (see replay icon).
• Play Sports channels are exclusively for Play Sports subscribers.