Intelligent opponents, the respect the rules, respect the suit the partner played, they cut and do not waive.
Choose how many risks (points) you have to do to win! Between 4, 8 and 10 risks.
Unlike other card game in this one you drag the card to play it.
It has two game modes:
-Game Fast: Pure fun does not count for score.
-Game Normal: Keeps your score even after you turn off your phone.
If the phone has an SD card, it creates a folder with the configuration files and current game, thus between updates should keep the current game, the settings and the score.
I hope in the next update to remove the quick game mode and create a tournament mode as well as multiplayer game
Spar is a card game that has been around the western African continent for a while, particularly Ghana. Similar games are played in Benin under the name Jeu de Carte, in Togo under the name Sipa, and in Niger and northern Mali under the name Agram and in Cameroon as Fapfap. Now you can play spar /Jeu de Carte / Sipa/Agram / Fapfap on android (-
Nesse jogo, você deve formar três "trincas" para bater. As trincas podem ser três cartas de mesmo valor, porém naipes diferentes, ou três cartas seguidas do mesmo naipe. Se conseguir formar as três trincas, o jogo perceberá e te decretará vencedor da rodada.
Jogo ainda em desenvolvimento, utilize a avaliação para sugerir melhoramentos ou mudanças.
Palavras-chave: Pife, Pif-paf, cartas, bate, cacheta.
Troika (or three-spot, Joffre, La Plut, Lost Heir, Les Rois among many others), is a trick-taking card game popular in the prairie provinces in Canada. It is played with four players in two partnerships with a 32-card deck.
The free version of the game includes:
• Standard gameplay rules
• Intelligent AI player that knows most of the tricks and sneaky strategies of the game
• Unobtrusive banner ads during gameplay
The full version of the game (unlocked in app with a simple in-app purchase) includes:
• PROTOTYPE NON-IDIOT PARTER!! (yes, there's a new AI in this version)
• Several variations on gameplay including setting the minimum bid, changing the bid-out amount, passing cards, and more.
• Removal of in-app advertising
• Hours and hours of fun
Você está prestes a se divertir e rir muito jogando truco! Junte-se a nós que a diversão é garantida!
O jogo de cartas mais gritado pelos churrascos, escolas, bares, festas e lares do Brasil está disponível online e gratis (100% grátis e ilimitado mesmo) para Android.
★ Veja abaixo 20 ÓTIMOS MOTIVOS para você baixar a melhor diversão da categoria! ★
- O TrucoON é 100% gratis e ilimitado!
- Não é necessário cadastro para jogar. Jogue logo e sem chatice!
- Você nunca vai precisar comprar fichas para jogar conosco!
- Divirta-se com nossas locuções de truco. Risos garantidos ao intimidar seu adversário!
- Centenas de usuários SEMPRE prontos para jogar com você!
- Rankings diário, mensal e geral destaque-se e tire onda os amigos!
- O TrucoON é 2 em 1! Truco Paulista (manilha nova) e Mineiro (maninha fixa) no mesmo aplicativo!
- A melhor simulação de jogabilidade! Veja a opinião do parceiro antes de aceitar um truco!
- Telas dinâmicas e animadas deixam o jogo muito mais interativo e divertido!
- Chat aberto durante o jogo para jogar conversa fora e fazer novos amigos
- 30 avatares diferentes para você escolher o que mais combina com você
- Jogo multiplayer: convide seus amigos para a sua sala e jogue online!
- Jogue por 3G, 4G ou Wi-Fi.
- Crie seu cadastro e utilize-o também para jogar buraco no app BuracoON.
- Seus dados são guardados online e protegidos por senha. Você pode logar em qualquer aparelho e acessar seu perfil!
- Promoções e brindes através da nossa fanpage no facebook
- O TrucoON foi desenvolvido, adaptado e testado nos mais diversos aparelhos e formatos de tela, com o propósito de garantir a melhor jogabilidade e performance para todos os aparelhos android.
- Interface animada e ilustrada
- App atualizado com frequência trazendo melhorias sugeridas pelos truqueiros
- Desenvolvido em HTML5
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Tudo isso 100% free e ilimitado! Baixe agora, confira e avalie! :)
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Não sabe jogar truco? É muito fácil, veja só:
- Jogadores: 4
- Número de cartas: 40 (retirando-se, 8, 9, 10 e Curingas)
- Distribuição: 3 cartas para cada participante
- Objetivo: A dupla que fizer 12 pontos, ganha a partida.
Vira - Carta virada na distribuição das cartas. Define as 4 manilhas.
Manilhas - As 4 cartas mais valiosas do jogo.
Rodada - 1/3 de mão.
Truco - É um pedido de “aumento de aposta” feito na vez de cada jogador. O próximo jogador a jogar aceita ou não. Caso não aceite, a dupla que pediu o truco ganha os pontos básicos da mão encerrando a mesma.
Seis - É um aumento da aposta. O Jogador pede seis ao próximo a jogar. O próximo jogador a jogar aceita ou não. Caso não aceite, a dupla que pediu o seis ganha os pontos básicos do truco encerrando a mão.
Nove - É um aumento da aposta. O Jogador pede nove ao próximo a jogar. O próximo jogador a jogar aceita ou não. Caso não aceite, a dupla que pediu o seis ganha os pontos básicos do truco encerrando a mão.
Mão de Onze (truco paulista) / Mão de Dez (truco mineiro) - A dupla chega a 11 pontos (truco paulista) ou 10 pontos (truco mineiro) na partida, pode ver as cartas um do outro e decidir jogar ou não a partida. Caso a dupla aceite, a Mão já começa valendo os pontos de um truco. Se a dupla pensar que não será possível vencer a mão, podem optar por “Correr”, dando apenas 1 ponto (paulista), ou 2 (mineiro) à dupla adversária.
Mão de Ferro - Acontece caso as duas duplas consigam chegar a 10/11 pontos na partida. Os jogadores devem jogar sem ver suas respectivas cartas. Quem vencer a mão, vence a partida.
Esconder Carta - É quando um jogador joga a carta virada para a mesa, anulando sua jogada. Chamam também de “carta coberta” ou “carta encoberta”. Só é possível a partir da segunda rodada de cada mão.
Agora que você sabe como jogar, não tem desculpas!
Junte-se aos melhores truqueiros, entre logo pro nosso grupo e faça contato! Acesse:
Same as our Gin Rummy Free, but without ads!
★★★★★ "I was really surprised at how much I enjoyed this game. It’s a great card game with levels for every player from beginner to expert." Android Tapp
★★★★★ "An Addictive Rummy for Android...this is one complete app in all areas." Alpha Digits
Gin Rummy is the third card game from AI Factory, and provides a highly polished interface that runs smoothly on all handsets. This game introduces drag and drop card play in addition to touch and go. As ever the game intelligence is finely tuned to provide a good range of opponents to give both the beginner and experienced player a good match. A key new feature for this product is CPU player "style".
Gin Rummy is a hugely popular card game for 2 players, where the aim is to form sets and runs of cards before your opponent. It's simple and quick to play, and if you are new to the game then Gin Rummy Free provides everything you need to learn it!
- 15 CPU Gin Rummy players of varying skills and styles (beginner to expert)
- Arrange your hand as you play, or let the app sort it for you!
- 3 different decks of cards available
- Choice of backgrounds
- User stats against all players
- Undo & Hints
- Gin Rummy Rules & Help
- Designed for both Tablet and Phone
✓ 1000 (Thousand)
✓ Seka (Sika, sikka)
✓ Queen of Spades
✓ Durak (transfer).
✓ TWENTY ONE
Features of the game.
- Great realistic graphics of the cards and game table.
- Advanced AI opponents.
The collection contains favorite solitaire games such as Freecell, Klondike, Canfield, and others, as well as a lot of original games.
Version 2.0 adds the ability to change the rules of most solitaire games.
Version 3.0 adds the ability to create new solitaire game of types: Freecell, Klondike, Algerian Patience, Scorpion, Canfield, Pyramid and Golf.
For each game there is a description of the rules and a demonstration.
Program requires Android 2.1 or higher.
Recommended by Appgovideo.com
More than you ever imagined! Our app has the best selection of free solitaire games available on Android.
The classic and most popular version of solitaire is called Klondike, though you may know it as Patience or Windows Solitaire. If that's your game, we know it better than anyone else! Single or double deck, draw 1 or draw 3, Vegas scoring & many more variations – find them all under the “Klondike” category.
Our free solitaire is the best on the market, designed with the player in mind for a seamless gaming experience. Our beautiful high-definition graphics look great on every phone, tablet, and even the Sony Smartwatch! The cards you use most are easy to reach, and there are plenty of options to customize your game's look and play. Just look at our reviews:
“Love love love it! Words cannot explain how much I love this game, there are so many different card games to choose from!”
“I have tried quite a few solitaire apps and by far this is the best I have found. Tons of games and informative tutorials. Five thumbs up.”
“Download this today, you won't be sorry.”
So sure, our Solitaire Free Pack is the best, but we have a lot more than just Klondike Solitaire! We have dozens of free solitaire games including classics like FreeCell, Golf, Spider, 3 Towers, Canfield, TriPeaks, Clock and Pyramid. We also have rare and unusual games like Poker Square, Bowling, King's Corner, Three Shuffles and a Draw, Picture Gallery, Accordion and many more. These are the favorites our customers requested because they can't be found anywhere else!
It's easy to find new games you'll love because you can sort by category, skill and more. Mark your favorites by tapping the heart beside the name, and the game will appear in the Favorites list!
And every single solitary feature you could ask for, including:
- Intuitive Auto Play
- Cool Stats like Fewest Winning Moves and Longest Win Streak
- In-game Hints
- Expandable piles
- Utilizes Galaxy Note multi window
- All for Free!
Download now and start the fun!
Check out our website at http://www.TesseractMobile.com for a complete list of our solitaire games with rules and screenshots.
Like us on Facebook for an inside look at upcoming features: https://www.facebook.com/TesseractMobile
And don't forget to leave a rating for our free solitaire collection!
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
LiveWare extension for SmartWatch
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
- Easy options to sort your cards. Tap the Sort Hand button to sort by Rank, Suit or Meld or you can drag and drop the cards to sort them. Tap “Sort by” to change the sorting method. Auto will sort new cards into your hand automatically.
- 5 Unique Opponents to choose from.
- Play individual matches against your opponents or play a tournament to match your skills against each opponent in turn. See “Game Type” in the Options menu.
- Options for Sound, Deadwood count and more!
- Statistics to track your wins, scores, hand results and more. Filter by opponent and/or by date!
- Pick up an accidental discard if opponent has not acted yet.
- Rating system so you can measure your skills and track your progress.
- Strategy section in Help.
- Smooth gameplay.
- Hours of entertainment!
Gin Rummy is a terrific game that you're sure to enjoy.
* Ad Supported so we can continue to bring you great games for FREE. Permissions are needed for the ads.
** If your device uses the Android 1.5 operating system, you may experience problems with the game freezing or closing. Please email email@example.com if this occurs.
1) How are the opponents unique?
Each opponent has different strategies and goal. The higher level opponents are more likely to knock, whereas the lower levels prefer to play for gin. Higher level opponents rarely pick up cards from the discard pile to avoid revealing their hand. And just like the real-life pros, the highest level opponents keep track of discards to know which cards are still “live”.
2) Do the opponents cheat?
Absolutely not! They don't get better cards, they can not see your hand. How would that be fun for you, our valued customer?
3) How are the cards dealt?
Cards are dealt randomly, just as if you were using a real deck.
4) So why am I not winning?
Gin Rummy is a complicated game. While easy to learn, it requires a lot of skill and strategy to master. Check out the “Strategy” section under Help for some valuable tips and tricks.
5) But sometimes the opponent knocks right away.
In any card game there is also a lot of luck. If you play for a while, you'll get your share of lucky hands too!
6) Why didn't my game download?
Occasionally there are glitches that interrupt a download and cause it to fail. Usually if you just try again it will work fine. If not, you may want to clear the Market cache by going to Settings -> Applications -> Manage Applications -> All -> Market -> Clear Cache AND Force Stop. Then retry the download. If that doesn't work, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
With 125 different games, including popular classics such as Klondike, Spider, Freecell, Pyramid and many more, hours of enjoyment await you within this app.
Enjoy playing all your favorite solitaire card games and discover new ones you've never seen before. The 125 solitaire games are separated into two different sections. The first section is unlocked and contains 55 solitaire card games. The second section is locked and contains an additional 70 solitaire card games split up into 7 different packs. Stars are awarded for the successful completion of games and the challenge is to collect enough stars to unlock the next pack of games.
Features of Solitaire Suite:
- 125 different popular and original playing card games
- Rules provided for each individual game
- Leaderboards and Achievements
- Customization of appearance with hd backgrounds and cards
- Landscape and portrait orientation
- Smooth Functionality
- Unlimited undo and redo
- Optimized for tablets and phones
- Open and Play - don't waste your time in menus
- Custom card size
- Three scoring systems: Free, Standart and Vegas
- Drag cards with you finger
- Undo and Redo when you wish
- Auto Collect supported
- Track you progress on the Statistic Screen
- Auto save on exit
- Ability Jedi
ENJOY THE VISUALS
-Choose Landscape or Portrait mode
For each game there is a description of the rules and a demonstration.