Plan your journey and monitor Brussels public transports efficiently.
This application provides the same features as the official one, plus the following:
- [Temporarily unavailable] Proximity alert: the application warns you when it's time to step out of the vehicle when it's arriving at your destination stop. Requires WiFi to be enabled and does not work underground (Android 2.2+)
- Access nearby stops list directly on application startup
- Tabs on home page for faster access to the different sections
- Use fast scroll to find the desired line easily, or display the lines as a grid
- Animated and colored waiting time counters
- Current time highlighted in timetables
- Quickly switch between recent stops thanks to a dedicated sliding menu
- Create direct shortcuts to stops on your home screen
- Uses Google Maps v2 (in 3D) to show nearby stops (Android 2.2+)
- [Temporarily unavailable] Visualize itineraries and real time position of vehicles on a map
- List the news related to a specific line
- Compute directions between stops using Google Maps
- Includes a resizable modern bookmarks widget (Android 3.1+)
- DashClock Widget extension (Android 4.2+)
- View the metro maps (Android 3+)
- Android Beam support: transfer waiting times through NFC to other Android devices, including target devices where the application is not installed
- Also optimized for tablets
- Very fast and lightweight app.
This application uses the public data provided by STIB/MIVB and is not officially affiliated in any way with this company.
Say goodbye to waiting for that bus, train or subway that isn’t coming and say hello to Moovit, your free, local transit planner, featuring live arrival & departure times, updated line schedules, local station maps, service alerts & changes that affect your trip -- all from the community of other riders nearby!
Now supporting over 100 major US cities (including NY, Chicago, Miami, SF, Boston, LA, DC) & 500+ more worldwide.
** It'll make your commute and your trips out and around town for fun that much easier” LifeHacker **
** Featured in NYTimes, TechCrunch, FastCompany, & more **
• Trip Planner: Navigate to your destination via the best and shortest route (combining any and all local transit types including bus, light rail, ferry, train, metro, subway, tram, rail and streetcar).
• Live & Local: Discover nearby stations or search for specific lines or locations to see live arrival & departure times.
• Transit Assistant: Step-by-step walking directions keep you on track and guide you to your nearest station and beyond.
• Service Alerts & Advisories: Stay up-to-date with push notifications about the routes you frequently use, including detours & reports
• Comprehensive city/metro coverage maps: See an overview of your local transit maps (PDF viewer required).
• Google Wear devices support - view nearby lines and their live arrival times
How is Moovit "community-powered”?
The power of Moovit stems in our cooperation with you, our amazing users. We start with complete schedule-based transit information, and, with your help, mix in real-time data about current transit times and conditions. Just by using Moovit, you’re helping everyone else plan their transit (and lives) better. En route, you can even send active reports about the ride or station to let others know what to expect. Spread the word and help your community get there on time!
Use Moovit in over 100 cities across the US:
Including: LA, SF, NYC, Boston, Chicago, Philadelphia, Washington DC, Austin, Seattle, New Jersey, Miami, etc.
Moovit Supports All Major Operators Including:
MTA, New Jersey Transit, LIRR, MBTA, WMATA, SEPTA, CTA, Pace, LA Metro, Metrolink, SFMTA, AC Trans, BART, VTA, OCTA, Amtrak, King County Metro, Miami Dade Transit, MDT, Metro, Muni, MARTA, RTD, CATA, MWRTA, Metrorail, Bart, Beeline Bus, Norwalk Transit, Dash Ladot, DC circulator, Torrance Transit and more…
(Including: Muni map, Path Train schedule, WMATA next bus, next Caltrain, METRA schedule Chicago etc.)
Moovit is a worldwide app! You can find us in over 500 metro areas including: UK (London, Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds and more), Spain (Barcelona, Madrid, Bilbao), Italy (Rome, Milan, Napoli and more), France (Paris, Bordeaux and more), Poland (Warsaw, Lublin, and more), Sweden (Stockholm), Finland (Helsinki), Hungary (Budapest), Russia (Moscow), Netherlands (entire country), Israel (entire country), Brazil (Rio, Sao Paulo and 8 additional large cities), Chile (Santiago), Colombia (Bogota), Mexico City, Peru (Lima), New Zealand, Philippines (Manila) and Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur), Greece (Athens), South Korea (Seoul), Norway (Oslo).
- “Best app for figuring out MBTA commuter rail schedules and maps”
- “Easiest way to find the LIRR schedule”
- "I use it every day as my CTA bus tracker”
- "My unofficial VTA light rail app"
- “Moovit is the best Caltrain tracker app”
- "Only way I find my WMATA next bus”
Common misspellings: moveit, movit, move it, tranbit, nextbus, muvit, mubit, movit, mobit, moovet
Let's stay connected:
* Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/moovit
* Follow us on Twitter: @moovit
* Check out our website: www.moovitapp.com
The application now over:
• 2.500+ users per day
• 30,000+ published controls
• 110.000+ active users on Brussels
So do not miss any control!
• View real-time controls
• Share the controls
• Receive all the love from Brussels
• Being a hero to Brussels
The purpose of the application is to avoid a fine by purchasing a transport ticket.
Find us on:
For questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Paris Metro.
- Location of bus and metro stops
Also contains the network plans and a traffic bulletin
Note: To access the geolocation, a minimum OpenGL version is required, as well as Google Play Services.
If you encounter any problems or if you have any suggestions please do not hesitate to contact me by email!
- Find the best itinerary to your destination right from the home screen or with advanced options.
- Receive customized alerts in case of a traffic disruption on your usual lines,
- Find Metro, RER, Bus, Tramway and Transilien stations around you,
- Get the next stops time in real-time anywhere on the RATP network,
- Get the network and lines maps for the Metro, RER, Bus, Noctilien, Tramway and airport lines.
- Discover good deals near you.
New York City, San Francisco Bay Area, Los Angeles, Washington DC, Chicago, Boston, Philadelphia, Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal.
+ Singapore, London, Manchester, Paris, Berlin, Hamburg, Madrid, Barcelona, Milan, Rome, Mexico City, São Paulo (more coming).
"Citymapper is, quite simply, the best travel app to be introduced to New York City" - New York Times
★ Grand Prize Winner of NYC MTA App Quest 2013
★ Best Overall Mobile App 2014 (Mobile World Congress/GSMA)
★ Play Pick, Apps to Watch, Top Developer (Android, Play Store)
★ Designs of the Year 2014 (London Design Museum)
★ Essential App of the Year (Stuff Magazine)
★ International Startups of the Year Nominee (Crunchies)
Citymapper is reinventing the urban transit / transport app in the world's most complicated cities, specifically for Android devices:
* Subway / metro, bus, cycle / bike sharing, train / rail, tram, ferry, cab / taxi, Uber and walk. Citymapper is a comprehensive A to B journey planner including ALL transport modes and step-by-step navigation
* Uber integration: Order an Uber directly through Citymapper
* Route planner lets you save locations of frequently visited places like your home, work, favorite bus stops, subway / train stops or bike dock stations to use in future routes!
* Transit tracker enables you to find the nearest local transportation to use
* Subway maps or train maps of your city available offline
Transit Schedules & Departures:
* Metro, subway, bus and train schedules. Get real-time data, live times and info for all modes of transport where available (next bus, subway, train times)
* Arrivals and departures listed for every bus, subway or train
Traffic Info & Disruptions:
* Traffic stops and alerts to help you map your route. Get access to live disruptions / status info, notifications, next bus, schedules / timetables, metro map, or saved routes
* Twitter integration gives you live feeds from your local transit providers
* Map location can be sent to anyone through SMS, WhatsApp, Twitter or email with Meet Me Somewhere
* Share destination or meeting locations
* Live weather updates for your route and how it’ll be at your destination
* Distance tracker to measure how far you’ll go and how much you’ll burn on a bike or while walking
* Calorie counts for popular food and drink items to compare what you’re burning
* Live subway disruptions in real-time on your Smartwatch
- New York: Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA), MNR, Long Island Rail Road (LIRR), NICE, New Jersey Transit Trains (NJT) & Light Rail (HBLR / NLR), NY Waterway Ferries (East River, Hudson, Belford), PATH (PANYNJ), Citi Bikes
- San Francisco: BART, MUNI Metro, MUNI Bus, Caltrain, AC Transit, SamTrans, Golden Gate Transit, VTA, Bay Area Bike Share
- Los Angeles: Metro, Los Angeles Metrolink, Santa Monica Big Blue Bus (BBB), DASH / Commuter Express (LADOT)
- Chicago: CTA Bus, Chicago 'L', METRA, PACE Bus, Divvy Bikes
- Boston: Massachusetts Port Authority (Massport), MBTA, Commuter Rail, the 'T', Silver Line, Hubway Bike Share
- Washington DC: WMATA, DC Circulator, Metroway, Ride On (Montgomery County), ART (Arlington), DASH (Alexandria), Fairfax Connector, VRE, MARC Trains, Capital Bikeshare
- Philadelphia: SEPTA, PATCO, NJ Transit (Buses, Light Rail)
- Toronto: TTC, Go Transit, HSR, Brampton, Oakville, MiWay, YRT, Viva, Guelph Transit, GRT, Burlington
- Vancouver: TransLink
- Montreal: STM, AMT, RTL, STL, Bixi
- Singapore: LTA, SMRT, SBS
KEEP IN TOUCH
If you have questions or feedback, please email us at email@example.com
Please note that the app requires data access and works best with GPS/location on.
It is based on the dataset provided by the JCDecaux via OpenData Bruxelles.
With Villo Brussels:
- Display in a list or on a map, all VILLO! stations or only those close to you.
- Keep you informed of the amount of bikes or free terminal station in real time.
- Searching VILLO! station by name or address.
- Easily locate bonus stations.
- Easily create and manage your list of favorite stations.
- Launch the itinerary with Google Maps
- Display of the station in StreetView.
- Share information on a station to a contact.
- Contact the official hotline of Villo or go to their FAQ
- Consult the terms of access and uses VILLO! service
- Enhance your travel and consult STIB schedules with the app : Bruxelles transports
* Métros : Lines 1, 2, 3, 3bis, 4, 5, 6, 7, 7bis, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 and 14
* RER : A, B, C, D and E
* Transiliens : H, J, L, N, P, R and U
* Bus : 20 to 512
* Tramways : T1 to T8
Flash traffic infos are displayed too (from RATP and SNCF)
Follow us on Twitter : @wmyway_mobile
Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/wmywayapp
- “Metro”: Subway – Underground
- “Noctilien”: night buses
- “RER (RATP & SNCF)”: city & suburds rail network
- “Transiliens”: district rail network
- “Velib”: bike sharing of Paris city
- “Autolib”: car sharing of Paris city
Find quickly the next departure for yours station.
One map to rule them all:
On the same map, find the closest station of every public transport
Offline mode for the commuters:
Underground and local rail network are available offline
Save time with the favorites:
Mark your favorite station for quick access
Stop riding in circles to find a Velib or Autolib terminal:
Check in real time the terminal’s information (availability or empty stands/plugs)
The fare price for your trip is 5 € for MOBIB cardholders and 6 € for the other passengers.
With the free Collecto app you can:
- Easily set your location on the map and identify the closest Collecto departure point.
- Display the pick up spot and follow directions to get there within minutes.
- Follow your driver in real time on the map until he arrives
COLLECTO, a friendly and cheap way to travel is at your fingertips.
Official Collecto app.
** L'appli pour ne plus jamais louper le bus en face de chez soi ou de son boulot! **
Possibilité d'utiliser des widgets pour les arrêts favoris (précédemment sélectionnés)
Historique des versions:
- Déplacement vers carte SD
-Correction dans la récupération de la localisation (carte des arrêts à proximité)
-Correction d'un crash lors de l'utilisation des widgets.
Intégration de Google Map pour repérer les arrêts à proximité.
Meilleure gestion de la rotation
"Habillage" des numéros de ligne dans la liste des prochains passages pour un numéro d'arrêt donné
- Widget permettant de mettre un raccourci pointant vers la page des arrêts favoris
- Possibilité de rechercher un arrêt par son code opérateur
- Séparation entre favoris spécifiques à une ligne et favoris liés à un arrêt (plusieurs lignes s'y arrêtent potentiellement)
/!\ Vos anciens favoris ont pu disparaître. Désolé du dérangement.
v1.0 : Ceci est une première version. Les retours sont les bienvenus!
- simple, fast and easy to use
- gestures controlled map
- stations quick search
- optimal route planning
- step-by-step route directions (on map or in a detailed list)
The Vianavigo application is designed for all transport users in the Île-de-France region, enabling users to easily organise any journey. By gathering information from 74 transport companies in the Île-de-France region, Vianavigo provides to users personalised search parameters, different journey possibilities, and traffic information.
Vianavigo groups together all the different modes of public transport in the Île-de-France region (train, RER, metro, tramway, T 2en, bus and coach) managed by the SNCF, the RATP and private companies grouped together under OPTILE (Professional Organisation of Transportation for Île-de-France).
Search for a journey in one click !
Because mobility requires rapidity, Vianavigo offers you a solution in a minimum of clicks. Select your destination and start your search from the home page: you will be given a choice of several routes from your position, effective immediately.
Your favourite routes and places are also accessed quickly, so you can easily update your journeys .
Journey planner that give you the choice !
Several routes are suggested : choose the most appropriate solution based on several criteria (route time, mode of transport, number of changes, walking time, possible disruptions) or change your parameters (type of route, modes used, via) to personalise your results.
Once you make your choice, you access a page with your step-by-step route based on the timetable, including which lines to use, pedestrian details and any potential disruptions.
You can adjust your travel as you go, avoiding problems like sudden service disruptions or closed stations. You can also find the perfect route for you with the features « Arrive earlier » and « Leave later ».
An itinerary in your pocket
A meeting scheduled this afternoon? Save your route and set up an alert 10 minutes before leaving if you don’t want to miss your bus!
Your saved route page is always available when you’re on the move, even your mobile phone is disconnected : it really makes life easier !
Be informed in real time !
- A section dedicated to regional traffic information
- You can subscribe to your favorite lines to receive notifications about traffic information on custom time ranges
Find all scheduled lines timetables !
- Search by transport mode or line code
- Scheduled timetables for stops and stations with the traffic information if needed
- You can create favorites for your timetables to reach them in one click
Towards developers : It is now possible to launch a Vianavigo journey search from another application.
To do so, just create an intent on the itinerary activity (com.applidium.vianavigo.activity.search.AdvancedSearchActivity) with 2 Extra values :
- EXTERNAL_CALL (boolean) set with value true.
- ARRIVAL (string) which value is meant to be the searched destination : a station's name, a city, a street or a monument.