**New** Available for Android Wear - view nearby lines and get next arrival times right from your watch
Supports major US cities (including NY, Chicago, Miami, SF, Boston, LA, DC) & hundreds more worldwide.
** “It'll make your commute and your trips out and around town for fun that much easier” - LifeHacker **
** Featured in NYTimes, TechCrunch, FastCompany, & more **
►OmniSearch: Discover the best routes to anywhere in your city. Search for a place, address or station to compare transit options and see detailed directions all the way there (combining any and all local transit types including bus, light rail, ferry, train, metro, subway, tram, rail and streetcar)
►Near me: See what's nearby and explore your surroundings on the map. Find the closest stops and check next arrival times, so you're never stuck waiting at the station. Get directions to your destination via the best and shortest route
►Favorites: Add your home, work and other favorite places for instant trip planning. See next arrival times for your favorite lines, and even check your trip history for easy repeat travels
►En Route: A simple click will allow you control your journey, even if your plans or destination change. Just tap Start to see your updated ETA and be notified as you go
►Live reports: Improve everyone’s ride by reporting useful information about station crowdedness, cleanliness, live events, even incidents. Receive notifications from your local operator, when available. Planning your transit is easier when you know what to expect
►Comprehensive transit maps: See an overview of your local transit maps (PDF viewer required)
How is Moovit "community-powered”?
The power of Moovit stems in our cooperation with you, our amazing users. We start with complete schedule-based transit information, and, with your help, mix in real-time data about current transit times and conditions. Just by using Moovit, you’re helping everyone else plan their transit (and lives) better. En route, you can even send active reports about the ride or station to let others know what to expect. Spread the word and help your community get there on time!
Ride with Moovit in 100+ cities across the US:
New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Boston, Chicago, Philadelphia, Washington DC, Austin, Seattle, Miami, and more.
Moovit supports all major transit operators including:
MTA, New Jersey Transit, LIRR, MBTA, WMATA, SEPTA, CTA, Pace, LA Metro, Metrolink, SFMTA, AC Trans, BART, VTA, OCTA, Amtrak, King County Metro, Miami Dade Transit, MDT, Metro, Muni, MARTA, RTD, CATA, MWRTA, Metrorail, Bart, Beeline Bus, Norwalk Transit, Dash Ladot, DC circulator, Torrance Transit and more…
(Including: Muni map, Path Train schedule, WMATA next bus, next Caltrain, METRA schedule Chicago etc.)
Moovit is a worldwide app! You can find us in hundreds of cities around the world including: UK (London, Birmingham, Manchester), Spain (Barcelona, Madrid), Italy (Rome, Milan, Napoli), France (Paris, Bordeaux), Poland (Warsaw, Lublin, and more), Sweden (Stockholm), Finland (Helsinki), Hungary (Budapest), Russia (Moscow), Netherlands, Israel, Brazil (Rio, Sao Paulo), Chile (Santiago), Colombia (Bogota), Mexico City, Peru (Lima), New Zealand, Philippines (Manila), Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur), Greece (Athens), South Korea (Seoul), Norway (Oslo).
Common misspellings: moveit, movit, move it, muvit, mubit, movit, mobit, moovet
Let's stay connected:
* Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/moovit
* Follow us on Twitter: @moovit
* Check out our website: www.moovitapp.com
Plan your journey and monitor Brussels public transports efficiently.
This application provides the same features as the official one, plus the following:
- Proximity alert: the application warns you when it's time to step out of the vehicle when it's arriving at your destination stop. Requires WiFi to be enabled and does not work underground (Android 2.2+)
- Access nearby stops list directly on application startup
- Tabs on home page for faster access to the different sections
- Use fast scroll to find the desired line easily, or display the lines as a grid
- Animated and colored waiting time counters
- Current time highlighted in timetables
- Quickly switch between recent stops thanks to a dedicated sliding menu
- Create direct shortcuts to stops on your home screen
- Uses Google Maps v2 (in 3D) to show nearby stops (Android 2.2+)
- Visualize itineraries and real time position of vehicles on a map
- List the news related to a specific line
- Compute directions between stops using Google Maps
- Includes a resizable modern bookmarks widget (Android 3.1+)
- DashClock Widget extension (Android 4.2+)
- View the metro maps (Android 3+)
- Android Beam support: transfer waiting times through NFC to other Android devices, including target devices where the application is not installed
- Also optimized for tablets
- Very fast and lightweight app.
This application uses the public data provided by STIB/MIVB and is not officially affiliated in any way with this company.
The application now over:
• 2.500+ users per day
• 30,000+ published controls
• 110.000+ active users on Brussels
So do not miss any control!
• View real-time controls
• Share the controls
• Receive all the love from Brussels
• Being a hero to Brussels
The purpose of the application is to avoid a fine by purchasing a transport ticket.
Find us on:
For questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Paris Metro.
- Location of bus and metro stops
Also contains the network plans and a traffic bulletin
Note: To access the geolocation, a minimum OpenGL version is required, as well as Google Play Services.
If you encounter any problems or if you have any suggestions please do not hesitate to contact me by email!
The app works for transit agency of all types including:
Contact us to add your transit organization.
- Find the best itinerary to your destination right from the home screen or with advanced options.
- Receive customized alerts in case of a traffic disruption on your usual lines,
- Find Metro, RER, Bus, Tramway and Transilien stations around you,
- Get the next stops time in real-time anywhere on the RATP network,
- Get the network and lines maps for the Metro, RER, Bus, Noctilien, Tramway and airport lines.
- Discover good deals near you.
With Villo Brussels:
• LOCATE on a list or on a map, all Villo stations or only those close to you.
• DISPLAY in REAL TIME the amount of bikes or free spots.
• SEARCH a station by name or by address.
• EASILY FIND bonus stations.
• MANAGE your favorites stations.
• USE the WIDGET and keep your favorites closer.
• LAUNCH the GOOGLE MAPS's itinerary.
• IMPROVE the way you move in Brussels with STIB schedules via the app « Bruxelles Transport ».
• BOOK a COLLECTO taxi via the app « Collectomatic pour collecto ».
• CONTACT the official hotline or keep in touch with Villo on social networks.
• DISPLAY all stations in STREETVIEW.
• SHARE station's detail to a contact.
• CONSULT the terms of access and uses for Villo Service and look the FAQ.
• MANAGE your settings for a unique experience.
It is based on the dataset provided by the JCDecaux via OpenData Bruxelles.
- Public Transportation Maps: This guide features various zoomable public transport maps.
- Useful Information: About the day tickets, where to get those tickets, fares, etc.
Please Rate the App if you like it to get it known to other interested people, Thanks!
Also if you have any problems, comments, or suggestions for improvement, we'd love to hear from you at email@example.com
★★★The first app of its kind to design with the blind and visually handicapped people in mind.
Now checked bus timing will be read out to the user when phone is in talk back mode.★★★
★★★Set notification for bus arrival at preceding bus stop by pressing exclamation mark icon and you can continue to use other apps like Facebook, browser and email, the system will keep updating you with arrival time of selected bus until it arrives at preceding bus stop.★★★
✔ check bus arrival times for SBS and SMRT buses.
✔ check MRT arrival times for SMRT trains.
✔ Google's real time traffic status can be seen on the maps.
✔ bus timing read out for blind and visually handicapped people in talk back mode.
✔ nearby stops and stops along a road can be seen on the Map
✔ current location can be seen on a bus route by clicking map icon in FAV. page.
✔ easy to use add/delete favourite icons
✔ useful bus arrival time notification minutely until it arrives at preceding stop [beta]
✔ show nearby bus stops
✔ search buses and roads
✔ swipe to access different tabs
✔ neat user interface
Google's real time traffic status can be seen on the maps.
Green: more than 80 kilometers per hour
Yellow: 40 - 80 kilometers per hour
Red: less than 40 kilometers per hour
Red/Black: very slow
Gray: no data currently available
If you think the application useful, please leave a good rating and some comments.
Thank you for using Easy SG Transport and have a pleasant journey.
If you encounter any crashes, please click the report button to be able to improve the app.
For feedback for improvement and bug report,
Please like the Facebook Page @
- Nearby tab not refreshed. Some Android 4.X.X OS version has some problems with map and location issue. Other similar apps like mine are also having the problem only Google Map app is working fine. You can temporarily fix it by restarting the device.
Que ce soit dans le métro parisiens, le bus, le tram, le transilien, le funiculaire ou bien le RER des réseaux d'Ile-de-France RATP ou SNCF, des réseaux STIB (Société des transports intercommunaux de Bruxelles), RTM (Régie des Transports de Marseille) , TCL (Transports en Commun Lyonnais), TCB (Tram et Bus de la CUB), Rentre Avec Ton Pognon te préviendra grâce aux autres utilisateurs, des imprévus et autres incidents ou de la présence de contrôleurs.
Tu seras prévenu tout-de-suite des éventuelles problèmes, grèves ou contrôles, sources de désagréments et de tensions.
En évitant les lignes congestionnées ou en te permettant de préparer ton titre de transport à l'avance, tu gagneras un temps fou!
Et le temps c'est de l'argent, c'est bien connu...
Telechargez et parlez de l'appli autour de vous, plus y'a de monde plus les infos sont fiables!!
Dans quelques semaines, avec un nombre suffisant de données, nous essaierons d'établir une liste (ou carte) des contrôles "fixes" ou "réguliers".
(Rentre Avec Ton Pognon est une application d'information et n'est en aucun cas une incitation à la fraude. Veuillez toujours avoir un titre de transport valable quand vous utilisez les transports en commun)
mots-clés: grève transport métro bus controleur controleurs controlleur ticket Paris Bordeaux Bruxelles Lyon Marseille probleme radar suicide ralentissement
Disfrutá de esta ligera y simple aplicación en el día a día y tomate el ómnibus en el momento justo.
Ayudanos a ayudarte! Hacenos saber cómo podemos mejorarla.
SoloBus es una aplicación que nos ayuda a averiguar qué ómnibus pasarán por cierta parada en determinado momento.
Es muy útil para saber cuándo acercarse a la parada, o ayudarnos a decidir qué ómnibus tomarnos para esperar menos.
Se recomienda ya saber qué líneas van a pasar por cada parada. Aún no hemos incorporado funcionalidades que sugieran cuáles nos pueden llevar de aquí hasta allá.
La forma de utilizar SoloBus es muy simple:
1) Abrir la aplicación.
2) Buscar en el mapa la parada deseada (manual o por gps).
3) Tocar el ícono de la parada.
4) Ver los horarios!
Seguí a SoloBus en Facebook! www.facebook.com/solobusapp
Ahí postearemos nueva información y discutiremos sobre temas de interés entre todos!
IMPORTANT NOTE: All real-time bus arrival data, bus routes data, bus schedules data, belong to the operators of those bus routes, a.k.a., SBS and SMRT. bus@sg is not affiliated with the bus operators.
You can add bus stops to your favourites for easy access. To add a bus stop to your favourites, you can tap the "+" button on the favourites page, or tap the "fav" button on the prediction page of a selected bus stop. You can also enable auto-loading for individual bus routes at a favourite stop. When you open a favourite stop, all the routes marked as auto-loading will auto load the bus arrival times, and those routes are moved to the top of list.
(2) Nearby Stops
bus@sg shows you a list of bus stops near your current location, sorted by distance. You can tap the "locate" button next to the stop name to show it on the map.
(3) Map and Search
bus@sg provides a full-size map showing all the bus stops. You can use the search function to quickly find a bus stop by its name, id, or road name. This makes it easy to quickly navigate to your destination area, find the bus stops, and look up the bus arrival times.
In the routes page you can see all the bus routes in Singapore, and can navigate through the list of stops for each route.
bus@sg also shows you full route schedules, including first bus time, last bus time, and frequency.
Please send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are lots of apps that give Bus Routes, but this is the only app that give you Bus Routes , stop names as well as detail timing offline and no Internet Connection Required.
Also one of the advantage of this app is you don’t required to remember the bus number you just have to provide the stop names of source and destination.
This app will help people in Pune or Visitors of Pune while traveling by PMPML buses.
1) To search buses by Source and Destination stop names.
2) After pressing “Get PMT” button you will get the different routes with the Bus number, names of stops
and timing on that route.
What do u get?
Pune PMPML Bus Schedule, Pune Bus Time Table, Pune Bus Numbers.
Fast And Easy way to get way to your Destination in Pune.
Disclaimer: While all the information provided in this application is true to the best of our knowledge, We don't guarantee that the information is 100% correct.