**New** Available for Android Wear - view nearby lines and get next arrival times right from your watch
Supports major US cities (including NY, Chicago, Miami, SF, Boston, LA, DC) & hundreds more worldwide.
** “It'll make your commute and your trips out and around town for fun that much easier” - LifeHacker **
** Featured in NYTimes, TechCrunch, FastCompany, & more **
►OmniSearch: Discover the best routes to anywhere in your city. Search for a place, address or station to compare transit options and see detailed directions all the way there (combining any and all local transit types including bus, light rail, ferry, train, metro, subway, tram, rail and streetcar)
►Near me: See what's nearby and explore your surroundings on the map. Find the closest stops and check next arrival times, so you're never stuck waiting at the station. Get directions to your destination via the best and shortest route
►Favorites: Add your home, work and other favorite places for instant trip planning. See next arrival times for your favorite lines, and even check your trip history for easy repeat travels
►En Route: A simple click will allow you control your journey, even if your plans or destination change. Just tap Start to see your updated ETA and be notified as you go
►Live reports: Improve everyone’s ride by reporting useful information about station crowdedness, cleanliness, live events, even incidents. Receive notifications from your local operator, when available. Planning your transit is easier when you know what to expect
►Comprehensive transit maps: See an overview of your local transit maps (PDF viewer required)
How is Moovit "community-powered”?
The power of Moovit stems in our cooperation with you, our amazing users. We start with complete schedule-based transit information, and, with your help, mix in real-time data about current transit times and conditions. Just by using Moovit, you’re helping everyone else plan their transit (and lives) better. En route, you can even send active reports about the ride or station to let others know what to expect. Spread the word and help your community get there on time!
Ride with Moovit in 100+ cities across the US:
New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Boston, Chicago, Philadelphia, Washington DC, Austin, Seattle, Miami, and more.
Moovit supports all major transit operators including:
MTA, New Jersey Transit, LIRR, MBTA, WMATA, SEPTA, CTA, Pace, LA Metro, Metrolink, SFMTA, AC Trans, BART, VTA, OCTA, Amtrak, King County Metro, Miami Dade Transit, MDT, Metro, Muni, MARTA, RTD, CATA, MWRTA, Metrorail, Bart, Beeline Bus, Norwalk Transit, Dash Ladot, DC circulator, Torrance Transit and more…
(Including: Muni map, Path Train schedule, WMATA next bus, next Caltrain, METRA schedule Chicago etc.)
Moovit is a worldwide app! You can find us in hundreds of cities around the world including: UK (London, Birmingham, Manchester), Spain (Barcelona, Madrid), Italy (Rome, Milan, Napoli), France (Paris, Bordeaux), Poland (Warsaw, Lublin, and more), Sweden (Stockholm), Finland (Helsinki), Hungary (Budapest), Russia (Moscow), Netherlands, Israel, Brazil (Rio, Sao Paulo), Chile (Santiago), Colombia (Bogota), Mexico City, Peru (Lima), New Zealand, Philippines (Manila), Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur), Greece (Athens), South Korea (Seoul), Norway (Oslo).
Common misspellings: moveit, movit, move it, muvit, mubit, movit, mobit, moovet
Let's stay connected:
* Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/moovit
* Follow us on Twitter: @moovit
* Check out our website: www.moovitapp.com
Plan your journey and monitor Brussels public transports efficiently.
This application provides the same features as the official one, plus the following:
- Proximity alert: the application warns you when it's time to step out of the vehicle when it's arriving at your destination stop. Requires WiFi to be enabled and does not work underground (Android 2.3+)
- Access nearby stops list directly on application startup
- Tabs on home page for faster access to the different sections
- Use fast scroll to find the desired line easily, or display the lines as a grid
- Animated and colored waiting time counters
- Current time highlighted in timetables
- Quickly switch between recent stops thanks to a dedicated sliding menu
- Create direct shortcuts to stops on your home screen
- Uses Google Maps v2 (in 3D) to show nearby stops (Android 2.3+)
- Visualize itineraries and real time position of vehicles on a map
- List the news related to a specific line
- Compute directions between stops using Google Maps
- Includes a resizable modern bookmarks widget (Android 3.1+)
- DashClock Widget extension (Android 4.2+)
- View the metro maps (Android 3+)
- Android Beam support: transfer waiting times through NFC to other Android devices, including target devices where the application is not installed
- Also optimized for tablets
- Very fast and lightweight app.
This application uses the public data provided by STIB/MIVB and is not officially affiliated in any way with this company.
- Paris Metro.
- Location of bus and metro stops
Also contains the network plans and a traffic bulletin
Note: To access the geolocation, a minimum OpenGL version is required, as well as Google Play Services.
If you encounter any problems or if you have any suggestions please do not hesitate to contact me by email!
The application now over:
• 2.500+ users per day
• 30,000+ published controls
• 110.000+ active users on Brussels
So do not miss any control!
• View real-time controls
• Share the controls
• Receive all the love from Brussels
• Being a hero to Brussels
The purpose of the application is to avoid a fine by purchasing a transport ticket.
Find us on:
For questions: email@example.com
- Find the best itinerary to your destination right from the home screen or with advanced options.
- Receive customized alerts in case of a traffic disruption on your usual lines,
- Find Metro, RER, Bus, Tramway and Transilien stations around you,
- Get the next stops time in real-time anywhere on the RATP network,
- Get the network and lines maps for the Metro, RER, Bus, Noctilien, Tramway and airport lines.
- Discover good deals near you.
· Adelaide (Rail Commissioner, SouthLink, Torrens Transit, Hills, Light City Buses)
· Brisbane (TransLink SEQ)
· Canberra (ACTION)
· Melbourne (PTV)
· Perth (Transperth)
· Brussels (STIB)
· São Paulo (SPTrans)
· Calgary (Calgary Transit)
· Edmonton (Edmonton Transit System)
· Halifax (Halifax Transit)
· Montréal (Société de transport de Montréal)
· Ottawa (OC Transpo)
· Quebec (Réseau de transport de la Capitale (RTC))
· Sherbrooke (Société de Transport de Sherbrooke)
· Thunder Bay (Thunder Bay Transit)
· Toronto (GO Transit, TTC)
· Vancouver (TransLink, British Columbia Rapid Transit Company, West Coast Express)
· Santiago (Transantiago, Metro de Santiago)
· Helsinki (Helsingin seudun liikenne)
· Oulu (Oulun joukkoliikenne)
· Tampere (Tampereen joukkoliikenne)
· Berlin (Verkehrsverbund Berlin-Brandenburg, VBB)
· Budapest (BKK, BKV)
· Miskolc (MVK)
· Rome (Roma Servizi per la Mobilità)
· Torino (Gruppo Torinese Trasporti (GTT), Trenitalia)
· Riga (Rīgas satiksme)
· Amsterdam (GVB, EBS)
· Groningen (Qbuzz)
· The Hague (HTM, HTMbuzz)
· Rotterdam (RET)
· Utrecht (U-OV)
· Auckland (Auckland Transport)
· Christchurch (Metro Christchurch)
· Wellington (GO Wellington, …)
· Oslo (Ruter, Timekspressen, Flybussekspressen, Flybussen, Norges statsbaner)
· Stavanger (Kolumbus)
· Barcelona (TMB)
· Madrid (Empresa Municipal de Transportes)
· Göteborg (Västtrafik)
· Malmö (Skånetrafiken)
· Stockholm (SL, Arlanda Express, Waxholmsbolaget)
· London (TfL)
· Albuquerque (ABQ Ride)
· Atlanta (Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority)
· Austin (Capital Metro)
· Boston (MBTA, Massport)
· Chicago (Chicago Transit Authority, PACE)
· Cincinnati (Southwest Ohio Regional Transit Authority)
· Dallas (Dallas Area Rapid Transit )
· Hartford (CTTransit, Shore Line East)
· Houston (Metropolitan Transit Authority of Harris County)
· Los Angeles (Metro)
· Miami-Dade (Miami Dade Transit)
· New York (MTA, MTA Bus Company)
· Philadelphia (SEPTA)
· Portland (TriMet)
· Salt Lake City (Utah Transit Authority)
· San Diego (MTS)
· San Francisco (Bay Area Rapid Transit, Caltrain, SFMTA)
· Washington (MET, DC Circulator)
With Villo Brussels:
• LOCATE on a list or on a map, all Villo stations or only those close to you.
• DISPLAY in REAL TIME the amount of bikes or free spots.
• SEARCH a station by name or by address.
• EASILY FIND bonus stations.
• MANAGE your favorites stations.
• USE the WIDGET and keep your favorites closer.
• LAUNCH the GOOGLE MAPS's itinerary.
• IMPROVE the way you move in Brussels with STIB schedules via the app « Bruxelles Transport ».
• BOOK a COLLECTO taxi via the app « Collectomatic pour collecto ».
• CONTACT the official hotline or keep in touch with Villo on social networks.
• DISPLAY all stations in STREETVIEW.
• SHARE station's detail to a contact.
• CONSULT the terms of access and uses for Villo Service and look the FAQ.
• MANAGE your settings for a unique experience.
It is based on the dataset provided by the JCDecaux via OpenData Bruxelles.
A perfect match between a simple application of route planner and timetables, and beetween a communicative and social network oriented platform!
So many features! Give it a try:
* Route planner: The easiest way to travel in Belgium.
* Real time information!
* Social networks: Twitter is your friend, and gives you all the real-time user information (using #SNCB, #NMBS, #BeTrains hastags)
* Included chat: allow you to communicate with all the Android people in your train. A very cool tool if you are alone on your seat and want to meet people.
* Traffic issues: get all the issues in the train network.
* Get the closest station! Once you got it, launch Google Maps, or Navigation (need Android 1,6 or higher)
Follow @BeTrains on Twitter!
Through the map, view closest stations to your location, follow the number of bikes and the numbers of available slots.
Find a station easily with adress or name
You can add favorite and use the dedicated widget, or check on your Android Wear watch !
Feel free to send me your suggestions or problems, thanks to the dedicated tab in the app.
- Public Transportation Maps: This guide features various zoomable public transport maps.
- Useful Information: About the day tickets, where to get those tickets, fares, etc.
Please Rate the App if you like it to get it known to other interested people, Thanks!
Also if you have any problems, comments, or suggestions for improvement, we'd love to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org
• live departure times (including delays),
• nearby stations (also on a map),
• trip planner (door to door) and
• interactive network plans.
Öffi makes use of official time table and connection data of the selected public transport authority! This ensures that disruptions become visible as soon as the transport authority has included them with the data.
• United Kingdom (TL)
• USA (San Francisco, Philadelphia)
• Australia (Sydney, New South Wales, Melbourne, Victoria)
• Germany (DB)
• Austria (ÖBB)
• Switzerland (SBB)
• Belgium (NMBS, SNCB, De Lijn, TEC)
• Netherlands (Amsterdam)
• Denmark (DSB)
• Sweden (SJ)
• Norway (Oslo & Bergen)
• Poland (PKP)
• France (Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur)
Supported Cities and Regions:
• London (TfL)
• San Francisco (SFMTA, Muni)
• Philadelphia (SEPTA)
• Sydney & New South Wales
• Melbourne (PTV, Yarra)
• Dubai (RTA)
• Berlin & Brandenburg (BVG, VBB)
• Frankfurt & Rhine-Main (RMV)
• Munich/München (MVV, MVG)
• Augsburg (AVV)
• Schwerin & Mecklenburg-Vorpommern (VMV)
• Rostock (RSAG)
• Kiel, Lübeck & Schleswig-Holstein (nah.sh)
• Hannover & Lower Saxony (GVH)
• Göttingen & South Lower Saxony (VSN)
• Braunschweig (BSVAG)
• Bremen (BSAG)
• Bremerhaven & Oldenburg (VBN)
• Leipzig & Saxony-Anhalt (NASA)
• Dresden (DVB, VVO)
• Chemnitz & Mittelsachsen (VMS)
• Essen, Dortmund, Düsseldorf & Rhine-Ruhr (VRR)
• Cologne/Köln, Bonn (KVB, VRS)
• Lüdenscheid & Märkischer Kreis (MVG)
• Paderborn & Höxter (nph)
• Mannheim & Rhine-Neckar (VRN)
• Stuttgart (VVS)
• Reutlingen & Neckar-Alb-Donau (NALDO)
• Ulm (DING)
• Karlsruhe (KVV)
• Trier (VRT)
• Nuremberg/Nürnberg, Fürth & Erlangen (VGN)
• Würzburg & Regensburg (VVM)
• Strasbourg & Freiburg
• Baden-Württemberg (NVBW)
• Plauen & Vogtland (VVV)
• Vienna/Wien (VOR)
• Linz (Linz AG)
• Salzburg (SVV)
• Innsbruck (IVB)
• Graz & Styria (STV)
• Bregenz & Vorarlberg
• Basel (BVB)
• Lucerne/Luzern (VBL)
• Zurich/Zürich (ZVV)
• Brussels/Brüssel (STIB, MIVB)
• Copenhagen/Kopenhagen (Metro)
• Stockholm (SL)
• Warsaw/Warschau (ZTM)
• phone or tablet with Android 2.3 to 5.1
• pre-installed maps library
• internet connectivity (flat rate recommended)
• Full network access, because Öffi needs to query information services for departures and disruptions.
• Location, so Öffi can show nearby stations and navigate you from your current location.
• Contacts/Calendar, so Öffi can route you to your contacts or location from a calendar event, store a connection in your calendar or e-mail it to your friends.
Other than that, Öffi will not use your private data.
The Vianavigo application is designed for all transport users in the Île-de-France region, enabling users to easily organise any journey. By gathering information from 74 transport companies in the Île-de-France region, Vianavigo provides to users personalised search parameters, different journey possibilities, and traffic information.
Vianavigo groups together all the different modes of public transport in the Île-de-France region (train, RER, metro, tramway, T 2en, bus and coach) managed by the SNCF, the RATP and private companies grouped together under OPTILE (Professional Organisation of Transportation for Île-de-France).
Search for a journey in one click !
Because mobility requires rapidity, Vianavigo offers you a solution in a minimum of clicks. Select your destination and start your search from the home page: you will be given a choice of several routes from your position, effective immediately.
Your favourite routes and places are also accessed quickly, so you can easily update your journeys .
Journey planner that give you the choice !
Several routes are suggested : choose the most appropriate solution based on several criteria (route time, mode of transport, number of changes, walking time, possible disruptions) or change your parameters (type of route, modes used, via) to personalise your results.
Once you make your choice, you access a page with your step-by-step route based on the timetable, including which lines to use, pedestrian details and any potential disruptions.
You can adjust your travel as you go, avoiding problems like sudden service disruptions or closed stations. You can also find the perfect route for you with the features « Arrive earlier » and « Leave later ».
An itinerary in your pocket
A meeting scheduled this afternoon? Save your route and set up an alert 10 minutes before leaving if you don’t want to miss your bus!
Your saved route page is always available when you’re on the move, even your mobile phone is disconnected : it really makes life easier !
Be informed in real time !
- A section dedicated to regional traffic information
- You can subscribe to your favorite lines to receive notifications about traffic information on custom time ranges
Find all scheduled lines timetables !
- Search by transport mode or line code
- Scheduled timetables for stops and stations with the traffic information if needed
- You can create favorites for your timetables to reach them in one click
Towards developers : It is now possible to launch a Vianavigo journey search from another application.
To do so, just create an intent on the itinerary activity (com.applidium.vianavigo.activity.search.AdvancedSearchActivity) with 2 Extra values :
- EXTERNAL_CALL (boolean) set with value true.
- ARRIVAL (string) which value is meant to be the searched destination : a station's name, a city, a street or a monument.
- simple, fast and easy to use
- gestures controlled map
- stations quick search
- optimal route planning
- step-by-step route directions (on map or in a detailed list)