Key reasons millions of travelers love this app:
Need we say more? Download the app now, there’s absolutely no risk, and we’re sure you’ll love it!
There is no need for a live data connection while using this app, as everything is stored on your phone, after you do an initial update. This means you won’t be charged for expensive data roaming, and the app is super fast to use. You can update user reviews periodically when you are on WiFi.
RESTAURANTS, ATTRACTIONS, HOTELS
All places that are listed on TripAdvisor.com in this city are included in the app.
THOUSANDS OF USER REVIEWS
TripAdvisor’s community of millions of worldwide travelers ensures that content is fresh, plentiful and honest. With over 50 million reviews and thousands more added daily, City Guides offer the best and most recent content.
TripAdvisor members and destination experts have handpicked the best itineraries in the city for you, enabling you to explore interesting neighborhoods, famous landmarks and hidden gems. Using the phone's GPS, you can follow along and read about the interesting sights along the route.
CREATE YOUR OWN TRIP JOURNAL
Want to remember the places you visit? It is now easy to do this with TripAdvisor City Guides. Simply Check In, take a photo and add a note for each location, and your journal and travel album will be created for you automatically. You can share it with friends and family on Facebook, or just use it to remember your trip. And, you can even Check In while you are offline and share later when you are online.
POWERFUL YET EASY TO USE
Searching for pizza around Times Square? Coffee near the Eiffel Tower? Or do you just want to find a highly recommended place near you? With this app you can easily search any way you want, and find exactly what’s best for you and your travel companions.
POINT ME THERE
Once you have selected a restaurant or attraction, this app will guide you there using the fun & useful “Point Me There” screen, which uses the phone’s GPS and Compass.
Written by TripAdvisor members and edited by professionals, City Facts articles provide helpful information for when you plan your trip, such as when to go, how to get around in the city, what neighborhoods to visit, etc.
This app leverages the GPS in the phone to show you the best restaurant, attractions etc nearby. The app also uses the compass to guide you to a place once you selected it
★ BBC: “The unique advantage of Tripomatic's app is that it can sync up with a web-based itinerary-planning service, available for free at tripomatic.com”
★ PC Magazine: “Tripomatic, an app that makes discovering new places to visit interesting.”
★ Guardian’s Android App of the week
★ Featured as one of the Best Travel Apps of 2012 by The Next Web
★ Gizmodo’s App Deal of the Day
✓ Find nearby attractions on an interactive map
✓ Explore sights with photos, contacts, opening hours and admission fees
✓ Get your personal travel guide based on day-by-day planning
✓ Plan your trip right from the phone
✓ Add custom places to save locations important to you and easily find them again
✓ Edit your trip anywhere from any device using www.tripomatic.com
✓ Download and print PDF trip guide (available for free on www.tripomatic.com)
✓ Share your trip in a neat infographic with your friends (available for free on www.tripomatic.com)
To access 300+ more destinations worldwide, download the full-fledged Tripomatic app for free. Available at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tripomatic
Would you like to discover cartoon murals in hidden corners of Brussels? Retrace the steps of Napoleon’s and Wellington’s armies on the battlefield of Waterloo? Get to know two capitals in one city get lost in the maze of its historic shopping arcades and admire the world famous royal palaces, parks and museums.
Got tired of sightseeing? Drink a Belgian beer in a traditional brewery, taste mussels with French fries or try the world-famous Belgian chocolate. The browsing mode helps you find your way.
Pocket Guide Audio Guides for iPhone
PocketGuide, the world’s leading audio city guide application, gives you tours by voice, revealing the best stories, insider hangouts and must-see sights in close to 100 major cities and tourist destinations. The app determines your location and a recording of your personal tour guide describes where you are – you don’t need to touch your phone or read from the screen. All the tours are developed by local experts who know their cities inside-and-out. You can choose from different themed tours, or just wander around the city and let PocketGuide inform you when an interesting site is nearby. The app can also record your trip: With one click you can create an amazing 3D video of the sights you see on your travels.
You can use the GPS-activated voice tours for free as long as your phone is online, but that means you will have to pay roaming charges. If you pay to download the tours, you can use them offline, and save on the cost of roaming. We charge a small fee for downloading the offline features because we need to reimburse the tour guides and cover our development costs. Other features you can get for free include a map that works offline and free use of the 3D tour.
• TOURS OFFERED BY LOCAL EXPERTS - Browse more than 400 tours guided by people who make sure you see the most exciting places.
• AUDIO GUIDED TOURS - It will guide you with clear audio cues and once you approach a sight it automatically starts to tell you about it
• SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCES - During your tour you can take photos and add comments; from this PocketGuide automatically creates a 3D video which you can easily share with your friends
• FIND GREAT PLACES - If you are tired, let our guides recommend you the best nearby restaurants and cafés
• AVAILABLE OFFLINE - Once you download a city, the whole content works in offline mode so you don’t have to pay roaming charges
• OFFLINE MAP - Get a free offline map and navigate in the city easily while avoiding roaming charges.
Enjoyed the tours? Keep on traveling? Download PocketGuide's other versions available in other cities of Europe.
This is the most complete app you want when it comes to information about Brussels attractions.
Get the latest updates, news, information, videos, photos, events and amazing deals for Brussels culture app fans.
Download this app now!
Brussels (French: Bruxelles, [bʁysɛl] ( listen); Dutch: Brussel, [ˈbrʏsəɫ] ( listen)), officially the Brussels-Capital Region (French: Région de Bruxelles-Capitale, Dutch: Brussels Hoofdstedelijk Gewest), is the capital of Belgium and de facto the capital of the European Union (EU).
Find out the secrets about Brussels! Download and get this app to have these exclusive features!
- A continuous, up-to-date daily stream of news and information about Brussels food.
- Read an watch exclusive Brussels landmarks articles, images, audio and videos.
- The latest Brussels products and deals!
- Read the latest articles and feedback on Brussels.
- Beat all your friends with Brussels best deals.
- Share Brussels news, photos, events, and other news through Twitter, Facebook and e-mail.
* All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners.
* This Brussels app will add a new icon onto your home screen that links to a mobile web page which helps fund and promote the development of this Brussels app. If you do not want to use this amazing resource, you can either ignore it or delete it. If you do use it, we greatly appreciate your support.
Discover and download this free Brussels app now!
This is the mappa map for Brussels (French: Bruxelles, Dutch: Brussel) the capital city of Belgium and of Brussels Capital Region.
Included in the offline mappa map for Brussels: Bruxelles/Brussel; Marolles/Marollen; Brussels/Ixelles-Elsene; Molenbeek|Molenbeek (Molenbeek-St-Jean or Sint-Jans-Molenbeek); Saint-Gilles/Sint-Gillis; St-Josse/Sint-Joost; Uccle/Ukkel and Woluwé-Saint-Pierre/Sint-Pieters-Woluwe and Woluwé-Saint-Lambert/Sint-Lambrechts-Woluwe.
Top 5 reasons to get your offline mappa map for Brussels:
1. SIMPLE - No geeky features. It’s a map!
2. ENTIRE LOCATION AVAILABLE OFFLINE - download the entire city and POI database to your phone and travel without an Internet connection. You won’t get any nasty roaming charges. Your map will work anywhere.
3. VECTOR DATA - means that you get maximum detail, maximum zoom and maximum coverage with a tiny map file that takes moments to download and uses hardly any space on your phone.
4. POINT OF INTEREST DATABASE BUILT-IN - Search a dozen categories including, restaurants, bars and hotels, also handy places such as hospitals, taxi ranks and public transport stops. We’ve also included a fuzzy partial search for POI and street names to make it fast and easy.
5. EXCELLENT COVERAGE - Maps are the very latest OpenStreetMap with superb coverage and detail. And you will get free updates to the app and map forever as long as we add new versions.
Install your offline mappa map for Brussels now!
The newly designed Brussels Map app for Android phones and tablets makes navigating your places faster and easier. Find the best spots in town and the information you need to get there.
We spend several years to produce it. Now it is available on Android.We use vector map to greatly reduce the size of map data.Just download this app,no additional data should be downloaded.
Brussels Map is a best turn-by-turn GPS navigation that you can try for free. High quality maps from Google map and other provider.
Brussels Map Features:
• User tracking
• Route drawing on map
• Saving route coordinates
• Background mode
• Track running, walking, jogging, biking, driving
• Supports all android devices
• Find where to go
• Learn about places
• Get a personalized experience
• Tracking location via GPS/WIFI/cellular
Browse the shopping or food and drinks sections for special discounts. Find the cheapest parking rate with our ultra handy parking widget or map out your public transport itinerary from your front door to the gate.
In a nutshell: the tool you need when travelling to and from Brussels Airport.
High-detail map of Brussels, Belgium.
Easy to use, no map downloads required, all data is packed inside.
Works entirely without internet connection. No data costs. No exposure to insecure wifi networks.
Search for points of interest (hotels, museums, transport, banks etc).
Alphabetic street index.
Compass and line to destination for easy navigation: detailed route to destination (new functionality: beta).
Configurable map detail. Highest detail with topographic mode.
Personalize with user waypoints and saved map views.
No advertising. No in-app-purchases required.
Minimal permissions. No access to your private data (apart from your location). No spyware.
Adapted screen layout for Android tablets.
Improved for devices with high-resolution screens.
By selecting a map area you can search around any point in the map to find the closest points of interest. You can save map views (area and zoomlevel) for easy orientation. And you can save waypoints to mark interesting spots on the map.
We take your privacy seriously. Our maps only require access to your location data to show your position on the map and read/write access to cache map data for better performance. This map does not access any other private data and does not transmit any data from your phone.
OpenStreetmap is a collaborative, wiki-like mapping project. It is particularly important to understand that the map data supplied by OpenStreetMap might be incomplete or unreliable. The openly-editable wiki nature of the OpenStreetMap mapping system means that there will always be some inaccuracies and omissions. You should make your own judgement about the accuracy of the supplied map. Always use our maps in conjunction with your eyes and your common sense. There is no warranty for the quality of the map data. This map must not be used in situations where inaccurate, misleading or missing data can lead to damage to assets, injury or loss of life.
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
Other names: 布魯塞爾，比利時 - Brussel, België - Bryssel, Belgia - Bruxelles, Belgique - Brusel, Belgie - Βρυξέλλες, Βέλγιο - Bruxelles, Belgio - ブリュッセル、ベルギー - 브뤼셀, 벨기에 - Брюссель, Бельгия
Walking tours included in this application are:
* Exploring Grand Place (10 sights)
* Brussels Sightseeing (7 sights)
* Museums at City Center (10 sights)
* The Royal Square (9 sights)
* Cinquantenaire Park (7 sights)
* Manneken Pis Surroundings (8 sights)
* Heysel Park (7 sights)
* Laken Park (7 sights)
* In and Around Small Ring (9 sights)
* Leopold Quarter (7 sights)
* The European Quarter (7 sights)
* Museums in Brussels (11 sights)
* Art Studios and Museums (5 sights)
* The Architectural Wonders (9 sights)
* Famous Churches (7 sights)
* Night Clubs (10 sights)
* Chocolate Shops (6 sights)
* Shopping in Brussels (7 sights)
All the data used in this app is built into the software, so you can follow the walking tours or use the city map without internet access or cellular data plan. No need to pay the costly roaming charges when traveling to foreign cities. The app is optimized for Android phone and tablet.
The powerful navigation assistance includes:
* Touring routes clearly displayed on map.
* Precise turn-by-turn walking directions from one sight to the next.
* `FindMe` displays your exact location and Auto Tracking displays your movement on the map (this feature is not supported on device without built-in GPS function).
* Built-in compass to show you the direction.
* A detailed city map which can be used independently for your other traveling needs.
Please visit our website at www.GPSmyCity.com to find city walks for over 470 cities worldwide.
Brussels Smart Guide is a mobile app for residents and travelers, that helps to find nearby attractions, restaurants, pharmacies or shops.
Guide contains information about all main tourist attractions in Brussel:
- Royal Museums of Fine Arts of Belgium
- Belgian Comic Strip Center
- Manneken Pis
- Grand Place
- Cantillon Brewery
- Museum of Ancient Art
- BELvue Museum
- Brussels City Museum
Complete information about nearby places (adress with map, users rating, route, website, phone number)
Some of supported types:
Restaurant / Bar / Night club / Lodging / Hotel / Museum / Pharmacy / ATM / Bank / Gas station / Car Repair / Police / Post Office / Shops / Hair Care / Parkings / Hospitals
Event manager with with full information (adress, data, frscription) about the events in Brussel linke: concerts, events, performance
14 days, detailed weather forecast for Brussel
Interactive map of the cities and places with geolocation (GPS) and compass
Brussels (French: Bruxelles, [bʁysɛl]; Dutch: Brussel, [ˈbrʏsəɫ]), officially the Brussels Region or Brussels-Capital Region (French: Région de Bruxelles-Capitale, Dutch: Brussels Hoofdstedelijk Gewest), is the capital of Belgium and the de facto capital of the European Union (EU). It is also the largest urban area in Belgium, comprising 19 municipalities, including the municipality of the City of Brussels, which is the de jure capital of Belgium, in addition to the seat of the French Community of Belgium and of the Flemish Community.
Brussels has grown from a 10th-century fortress town founded by a descendant of Charlemagne to a sizeable city. The city has a population of 1.2 million and a metropolitan area with a population of over 1.8 million, both of them the largest in Belgium. Since the end of the Second World War, Brussels has been a principal centre for international politics. Hosting principal EU institutions and the headquarters of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO), the city has become the polyglot home of numerous international organisations, politicians, diplomats and civil servants.
I. First of all it’s very easy to use, no map downloads required, all tiny map vector data is packed inside of the app.
II. Second - it works entirely without internet connection. No more data roaming costs. No Wi-Fi networks needed.
III. The last but not least - This map of Brussels, Belgium is ready to go: just install and this map is always with you whether you have carrier connection or not.
City Navigator Maps offline mobile app includes:
• Search for points of interest (many points of interest, such as hotels, museums, restaurants, shops, parks, viewpoints, banks, etc.)
• Alphabetic city and street index (search for any city and street by name)
• Compass and simple routing to destination for easy navigation (detailed turn-by-turn routing with voice guidance is available in our GPS Offline Navigation app)
• Find your Location with offline GPS support
• Highly Detailed vector maps with fantastic detailed 17x ZOOM feature
• Minimal permissions required (no access to your private data, apart from your location. No spyware)
• Save your Bookmarks on the map (ist of your favorite places)
• Adapted screen layout for tablets
• Improved for devices with high-resolution screens
• Frequent updates
• By selecting a map area you can search around any point in the map to find the closest to you points of interest (parks, cafes, banks and many more)
Our maps only require access to your location data to show your position on the map and read/write SD card access to cache map data for better performance. This map does not access any other private data and does not transmit any data from your phone.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful to you, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Other names: Brussels, Belgium , offline map, vector, maps, navigator, gps, onboard, navigation
« Les bonnes adresses du bout de la rue au bout du monde ! »
Il s’agit ici d’une application embarquée 100% OFF LINE qui permet donc de l’utiliser à l’étranger sans crainte du roaming, c’est-à-dire qu’aucune connexion n’est nécessaire à l’étranger pour son bon fonctionnement, sauf éventuellement pour le partage et les mises à jour si vous le désirez.
Petit Futé est le SEUL éditeur à proposer des applications qui contiennent aussi la TOTALITE du texte du guide papier, soit des MILLIERS d’informations pratiques et touristiques à découvrir sur chaque destination :
- Mode de vie,
- Arts et culture,
Une véritable ENCYCLOPEDIE DYNAMIQUE !
Cette ville vous est proposée avec des centaines d'adresses réparties sur plusieurs catégories :
- Se restaurer
- Se loger
- Se déplacer
- Géolocalisation (se géolocaliser)
- Localisation GPS des adresses sur la carte avec navigation off line
- Réalité augmentée
- Recherche dynamique dans les adresses ou dans le guide
- Tri par filtre des adresses (avis de Petit Futé, ordre alphabétique, avis des utilisateurs, distance)
- Adresses présentées avec : avis de Petit Futé, informations utiles, accès, contacts, avis des utilisateurs, mise en favori, prise de notes et de photos
- Intégralité du texte du guide papier dans une présentation dynamique
- Prise de photos et de notes pour se constituer un carnet de voyage
- Gestion des favoris
- Diaporama de photos
- Plan des transports en commun
- Présentation des autres applications interactives disponibles, des guides numériques, des applications livres numériques, de la boutique Web Petit Futé
Site Web de Petit Futé : www.petitfute.com
The Brussels Métro started as a pré-métro system which could be compared to German Stadtbahn systems (Cologne, Stuttgart, Essen, Hannover, etc.) with important sections of underground tunnels used by various tram routes. In 1969, the first tram tunnel along today's line 1 was opened between Schuman and De Brouckère, and in 1970 today's line 2 between Madou and Porte de Namur. Today lines 1, 2, 5 and 6 are operated as full metro lines, whereas the north-south city tunnel and the outer ring tunnel in the east are still used by trams stopping at low-level platforms.
In Sept. 2003, a 2.7 km extension of Line 1B from Bizet to Erasme Hospital opened with 4 new stations: La Roue/Het Rad, CERIA/COOVI, Eddy Merckx and Erasme/Erasmus. The last 800 m and Erasme/Erasmus station are on the surface. All stations have an island platform which is directly accessible from street level without a mezzanine.
On 4 April 2009, the ring line was finally completed with the opening of the section between Delacroix and Gare de l'Ouest (Weststation). At the same time the existing network was re-arranged, introducing lines 5 and 6:
Line 1: Gare de l'Ouest - Stockel
Line 2: Simonis (Elisabeth) (low level) - Simonis (Leopold II) (high level): actually only reinforcing line 6
Line 5: Erasme - Herrmann-Debroux
Line 6: Roi Baudouin - Simonis (Leopold II) (high level) - Gare de l'Ouest - Gare du Midi - Simonis (Elisabeth) (low level)
The Brussels Metro is operated by STIB/MIVB (Societé des Transports Intercommunaux de Bruxelles) also responsible for a tram network 133 km long (12 km of which are in tunnels).
Line 1/5 began as a full metro line in 1976 and grew steadily at both ends with two branches on each side. Until 4 April 2009 it was operated as lines 1A (Herrmann-Debroux - Roi Baudouin) and 1B (Erasme - Stockel), with line 1A trains reversing at Beekkant and continuing on the left side towards Roi Baudouin.
20 Sep 1976: De Broukère - Beaulieu and Tomberg
13 Apr 1977: De Broukère - Sainte-Catherine
17 Jun 1977: Beaulieu - Demey
08 May 1981: Sainte-Catherine - Beekkant
07 May 1982: Tomberg - Alma
06 Oct 1982: Beekkant - Saint-Guidon and Beekkant - Bockstael
23 Mar 1985: Demey - Herrmann Debroux
10 May 1985: Bockstael - Heysel
05 Jul 1985: Saint-Guidon - Veeweyde
31 Aug 1988: Alma - Stockel
10 Jan 1992: Veeweyde - Bizet
25 Aug 1998: Heysel station put underground and line 1A extended to Roi Baudouin
15 Sep 2003: Bizet - Erasme
Line 2/6 grew along the inner ring road as a pré-métro line until 1988, when it was eventually adapted for full metro operation (until 4/4/2009 line 2). Line 2/6 is operated on the left side between Clemenceau and Roi Baudouin.
02 Oct 1988: Simonis - Gare du Midi
18 Jun 1993: Gare du Midi - Clemenceau
04 Sept 2006: Clemenceau - Delacroix
04 April 2009: Delacroix - Gare de l'Ouest - Beekkant - (Roi Baudouin)
The North-South Prémétro (shown as Line 3 on older maps) went underground in 1976 between Gare du Nord and Lemonnier; extended further to Albert in Dec. 1993 and now operated as a tram tunnel shared by line 3 and 4, and partly by line 55. Other lines use a short section of the tunnel near Lemonnier.
The Outer Ringroad Prémétro Line (on older maps Line 5), which crosses line 1 at Montgomery, was opened between 1972 (Diamant) and 1975. It is served by lines 7 (ex 23 & 24) and 25.
• News: the latest news of the City of Brussels
• Agenda: activities and events organized or supported by the City of Brussels today or later (with search engine)
• Mobility: link to the sites of the public transport companies and the bike rental of Villo!
• Administration: address and other information of the offices, departments and services of the administration and the computer kiosks of Administratel (public Internet access)
• Political life: address and phone numbers of the Board of Mayor and Aldermen
• Emergency and guard duties: phone numbers of the emergency services and guard duties
This application contains maps (with map and satellite view) of places such as: youth hostels, tourist services, dog toilets, police stations, ATMs, parks, the comic book route, parking spaces for disabled, public parkings, public toilets and urinals, Villo! stations
The application gives access to the images of the 3 webcams (Grand-Place of Brussels, Atomium, Place de Brouckère).
It also contains links to the social networks on which the City of Brussels is active (Facebook, Twitter).