Key reasons millions of travelers love this app:
Need we say more? Download the app now, there’s absolutely no risk, and we’re sure you’ll love it!
There is no need for a live data connection while using this app, as everything is stored on your phone, after you do an initial update. This means you won’t be charged for expensive data roaming, and the app is super fast to use. You can update user reviews periodically when you are on WiFi.
RESTAURANTS, ATTRACTIONS, HOTELS
All places that are listed on TripAdvisor.com in this city are included in the app.
THOUSANDS OF USER REVIEWS
TripAdvisor’s community of millions of worldwide travelers ensures that content is fresh, plentiful and honest. With over 50 million reviews and thousands more added daily, City Guides offer the best and most recent content.
TripAdvisor members and destination experts have handpicked the best itineraries in the city for you, enabling you to explore interesting neighborhoods, famous landmarks and hidden gems. Using the phone's GPS, you can follow along and read about the interesting sights along the route.
CREATE YOUR OWN TRIP JOURNAL
Want to remember the places you visit? It is now easy to do this with TripAdvisor City Guides. Simply Check In, take a photo and add a note for each location, and your journal and travel album will be created for you automatically. You can share it with friends and family on Facebook, or just use it to remember your trip. And, you can even Check In while you are offline and share later when you are online.
POWERFUL YET EASY TO USE
Searching for pizza around Times Square? Coffee near the Eiffel Tower? Or do you just want to find a highly recommended place near you? With this app you can easily search any way you want, and find exactly what’s best for you and your travel companions.
POINT ME THERE
Once you have selected a restaurant or attraction, this app will guide you there using the fun & useful “Point Me There” screen, which uses the phone’s GPS and Compass.
Written by TripAdvisor members and edited by professionals, City Facts articles provide helpful information for when you plan your trip, such as when to go, how to get around in the city, what neighborhoods to visit, etc.
This app leverages the GPS in the phone to show you the best restaurant, attractions etc nearby. The app also uses the compass to guide you to a place once you selected it
As featured in the New York Times, Forbes and TIME Magazine.
1000 travel guides by local experts, hand-picking the best the city can offer:
• Food and restaurants
• Cafés, coffee and lunch
• Free Wi-Fi hotspots
• Bars, pubs and nightlife
• Famous attractions, sights and landmarks
• Live music, theater and show venues
• Art galleries, museums and exhibitions
• Sports, wellness, yoga and outdoor activities
• Vegetarian and vegan food
• Architecture, history and culture
Carefully designed to be fun, easy and intuitive to use:
• Create your own personal travel guide
• Collaborate with friends or family on shared guides
• Offline maps with free GPS (no connection needed, no roaming charges)
• Easily add places you visit during travel
• Sophisticated online/offline sync, so you can continue to add places during offline traveling
Stay is designed for both Android phones and tablets.
the Stay team
150 cities available, including New York, London, Paris, Barcelona, San Francisco, Berlin, Rome, Amsterdam, Tokyo, Bangkok, Hong Kong and Stockholm.
For the full city list, see www.stay.com
This is the mappa map for Brussels (French: Bruxelles, Dutch: Brussel) the capital city of Belgium and of Brussels Capital Region.
Included in the offline mappa map for Brussels: Bruxelles/Brussel; Marolles/Marollen; Brussels/Ixelles-Elsene; Molenbeek|Molenbeek (Molenbeek-St-Jean or Sint-Jans-Molenbeek); Saint-Gilles/Sint-Gillis; St-Josse/Sint-Joost; Uccle/Ukkel and Woluwé-Saint-Pierre/Sint-Pieters-Woluwe and Woluwé-Saint-Lambert/Sint-Lambrechts-Woluwe.
Top 5 reasons to get your offline mappa map for Brussels:
1. SIMPLE - No geeky features. It’s a map!
2. ENTIRE LOCATION AVAILABLE OFFLINE - download the entire city and POI database to your phone and travel without an Internet connection. You won’t get any nasty roaming charges. Your map will work anywhere.
3. VECTOR DATA - means that you get maximum detail, maximum zoom and maximum coverage with a tiny map file that takes moments to download and uses hardly any space on your phone.
4. POINT OF INTEREST DATABASE BUILT-IN - Search a dozen categories including, restaurants, bars and hotels, also handy places such as hospitals, taxi ranks and public transport stops. We’ve also included a fuzzy partial search for POI and street names to make it fast and easy.
5. EXCELLENT COVERAGE - Maps are the very latest OpenStreetMap with superb coverage and detail. And you will get free updates to the app and map forever as long as we add new versions.
Install your offline mappa map for Brussels now!
Follow us @
2 types of maps are attached in application:
1st map: Offline map. You can download it in Wi-fi service area and use without Internet.
2nd Map: Online map. Allows you to search for addresses, save points on the map. Map access is free of charge.
Application functions are available:
1. Add any objects to your favorites.
2. Add your own map points (for example, your hotel or your car parking space).
3. Object search by address.
4. Get directions.
Walking tours included in this application are:
* Exploring Grand Place (10 sights)
* Brussels Sightseeing (7 sights)
* Museums at City Center (10 sights)
* The Royal Square (9 sights)
* Cinquantenaire Park (7 sights)
* Manneken Pis Surroundings (8 sights)
* Heysel Park (7 sights)
* Laken Park (7 sights)
* In and Around Small Ring (9 sights)
* Leopold Quarter (7 sights)
* The European Quarter (7 sights)
* Museums in Brussels (11 sights)
* Art Studios and Museums (5 sights)
* The Architectural Wonders (9 sights)
* Famous Churches (7 sights)
* Night Clubs (10 sights)
* Chocolate Shops (6 sights)
* Shopping in Brussels (7 sights)
All the data used in this app is built into the software, so you can follow the walking tours or use the city map without internet access or cellular data plan. No need to pay the costly roaming charges when traveling to foreign cities. The app is optimized for Android phone and tablet.
The powerful navigation assistance includes:
* Touring routes clearly displayed on map.
* Precise turn-by-turn walking directions from one sight to the next.
* `FindMe` displays your exact location and Auto Tracking displays your movement on the map (this feature is not supported on device without built-in GPS function).
* Built-in compass to show you the direction.
* A detailed city map which can be used independently for your other traveling needs.
Please visit our website at www.GPSmyCity.com to find city walks for over 470 cities worldwide.
The reasons why you should use this:
No need to say anymore! Take this app in your pocket. You will love it and have perfect travel!
No advertisements! You can meet objective and reliable information with thousands of real-user reviews.
Easy to use
Make you get the information you want with only several clicks.
* fast and reliable
* features display: shower available, disabled access, baby change, caravan dump point
* search for a toilet by its address
* clarity and simplicity
* no need internet connection
We need volunteers to translate the app to different languages. Please email us if you are willing to help
Browse the shopping or food and drinks sections for special discounts. Find the cheapest parking rate with our ultra handy parking widget or map out your public transport itinerary from your front door to the gate.
In a nutshell: the tool you need when travelling to and from Brussels Airport.
If you are planning to visit Korea and you would like to know more about Korean travel, history and culture, then VisitKorea is here for you!"
Actualiteit: het laatste nieuws van de Stad Brussel
Agenda: activiteiten georganiseerd of ondersteund door de Stad Brussel vandaag of later (met zoekmachine)
Thema's: alle gemeentelijke info per thema
Administratie: gegevens en andere info over de departementen en diensten van de administratie van de Stad Brussel, en over de administratieve stappen
Politiek leven: gegevens van de leden van het College van Burgemeester en Schepenen, agenda en pv's van de gemeenteraad
En ook vacatures, overheidsopdrachten, wedstrijden, gegevens van de hulp- en wachtdiensten.
De applicatie bevat kaarten met belangrijke plaatsen en geeft toegang tot het magazine de Brusseleir en de beelden van 3 webcams (Grote Markt van Brussel, Atomium, De Brouckèreplein).
De informatie kan gedeeld worden via de sociale netwerken (Facebook, Twitter, Google+).
- Travel info and tips are available offline.
- Maps of every major city are available offline.
- Your own things-to-do list.
- Complete listings of the most stunning cities, regions, museums, attractions, architecture, natural sites and shops in Holland.
- Available in 10 languages: Dutch, English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Swedish, Danish, Japanese Brazilian Portuguese.
- Available with a ‘Near Me’ functionality. A map with a 5km radius around your current position shows all places of interest near you.
- Personal travel info that suits your travel group, interests and budget.
- Off the beaten track info and useful itineraries.
Visit Holland App is an initiative of the Netherlands Board of Tourism & Conventions (NBTC). NBTC is responsible for branding and marketing Holland nationally and internationally. Using the 'Holland' brand, NBTC puts the country on the map as an attractive destination for holidays, business meetings and conventions.
Keywords: Tourism, The Netherlands, Visit the Netherlands, Holland, Amsterdam, Dutch, Map, Hotel, guide, museums, info, attractions
The travel app guides you through the city by voice, using your GPS location. Just listen and enjoy a city’s attractions while your virtual tour guide explains it all and shares personal insights. Tours are developed by local experts who know their cities inside-and-out.
We also have fascinating themed walking tours, for those who want to go off the beaten path. Find the top tapas in Barcelona, get chic in New York City’s East Village or follow the trail of a 19th century serial killer in London.
Experience New York, London, Paris, Barcelona, Berlin, Rome, Istanbul, Budapest,
Prague, etc. with your personal tour guide. You can use the GPS-activated storytelling
tours for free as long as your phone has active internet connection (online).
If you pay to download the tours, you can use them offline, and save on the high cost of roaming. The App can also record your trip: you can create an amazing 3D video of the sights you see on your travels with one click.
• WIDE RANGE OF LOCATIONS - You can choose from more than 150 major cities and tourist destinations, including New York, London, Paris, Barcelona, Berlin, Rome, Istanbul, Budapest and Prague.
• AUDIO GUIDED TOURS – The app guide you with clear audio cues and once you approach a sight you will automatically hear the stories about it .
• SELECTION OF LANGUAGES – Most of our audio guide tours are available in English, but you can find tours in your own language as well.
• FIND GREAT SERVICES - If you are tired, let us recommend you the best nearby restaurants and cafés.
• AVAILABLE OFFLINE - Once you download a tour of a city, it will work offline so you don’t have to pay roaming charges.
• OFFLINE MAP - Get a free offline map and navigate in the city easily while avoiding roaming charges.
• TOURS OFFERED BY LOCAL EXPERTS - Explore hundreds of tours by locals who would show you the must see sights and best stories of major cities, such as New York, London, Rome, Budapest, Barcelona, Berlin, Istanbul, Paris, etc.
• SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCES - During your tour you can take photos and add comments; PocketGuide can create a 3D video which you can easily share with your friends under “My Diary” Settings. If you download a tour of your choice, you will be able to share it with your friends and walk together hassle-free.
Available destinations for PocketGuide location based audio guide tours:
Africa: Cairo, Cape Town.
Asia, Aus: Abu Dhabi, Auckland, Bangkok, Beijing, Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur, Kyoto, Melbourne, Mumbai, Seoul, Shanghai, Singapore, Sydney, Wellington, Taipei, Tel Aviv, Tokyo.
North America: Boston, Chicago, Hoover Dam, New York, Washington D.C., Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Miami, Montreal, Orlando, Philadelphia, Salt Lake City, San Francisco, Seattle, Toronto, Vancouver, Honolulu.
South America: Buenos Aires, Lima, Rio de Janeiro, Mexico City.
Europe: Amsterdam, Athens, Banja Luka, Barcelona, Belgrade, Berlin, Békéscsaba, Bratislava, Brussels, Bucharest, Budapest, Cologne, Cork, Csepel, Debrecen, Dublin, East Iceland, Edinburgh, Eger, Florence , Helsinki, Hévíz, Hortobágy, Istanbul, Kaunas, Kecskemét, Kiev, Kragujevac, Krakow, Kosice, Linz, Lisbon, Ljubljana, London, Mallorca, Madrid, Milan, Miskolc, Modena, Moscow, Munich, Novi Sad, Nyíregyháza, Oslo, Ostrava, Paris, Pécs, Plovdiv, Potsdam, Prague, Rome, Saint Petersburg, Sofia, Sopron, Split, Stockholm, Stratford-Upon-Avon, Szatmár, Szentendre, Székesfehérvár, Tartu, Tihany, Toledo, Vásárosnamény, Venice, Verona, Vienna, Vilnius, Visegrád, Warsaw, Zaandam, Zurich.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or should you encounter any technical difficulties select “report a problem” from Settings to contact our development team directly.
The mobile streetmaps are for you! All the map data is loaded on your phone before you leave your home, so can you be on the streets, offline, and still know everything about the area you are in, and locate yourself or any street in the city. You don't need any network connection at all once the application is installed on your phone – no WiFi, no 3G, no GPRS!
This is a complete street level map for your phone. The entire map is stored on your phone, so it works where you have no access to the Internet - it works where Google Maps is inaccessible. This prevents expensive data roaming charges by loading all the map data to your phone before you leave home. You can turn off all network functions and still be able to find your way around. Lets you find all streets, and many useful locations such as ATM's, parkings, museums, and many others.
Map data (c) OpenStreetMap and contributors, CC-BY-SA.
100% free, our publications are available in different languages, including English, French and Dutch, depending of the publication.
Simple, functional, free and offline, kiosk.brussels is one of visit.brussels official application and is your guide before or during your stay in Brussels.