- Schedule automatic fast reboots (e.g. every day at 4am)
- Option to automatically fast reboot when you unlock your device (from standby)
- Comes with a widget and a direct shortcut to instantly start a reboot
Simulates a reboot by closing/restarting all core and user processes (configurable) and thus frees up memory. Your phone should be much snappier after using Fast Reboot Pro.
Fast Reboot Pro now includes an option to automatically perform a "fast reboot" every time you unlock your device (i.e. when you turn it back on from sleep and "slide" to unlock). This way, your phone will _always_ be as fast and responsive as possible! In addition, you can now schedule a fast reboot so that your phone is fast rebooted automatically at a certain time each day (configured by you, e.g. 4am when you're least likely to be using your phone)
Want to perform a fast reboot when your battery drops below 30%, or when you leave work? Download the free Fast Reboot plugin to integrate the app with Locale / Tasker: http://goo.gl/FlgLA
If you don't see the widget in the widget-list, please move the app back to your phone's internal memory (Settings, Application Settings, Fast Reboot Pro, Move to Phone). This is a limitation of the Android system which I unfortunately have no control over!
Simulates a reboot by closing/restarting all core and user processes and thus frees up memory. Your phone should be much snappier after using Fast Reboot.
DOES NOT ACTUALLY REBOOT YOUR PHONE, only the apps & processes. Does NOT require root.
Rate this please if you like it!
Root Logger is the only application that can log all shell commands that are sent to your phone, including those from other rooted applications.
Root Logger can also tell you who executed the command, when it was executed, and whether or not the command was executed with root access.
This application will help you keep an eye on what's being sent to the shell on your phone and what those applications are doing on your phone.
Remember, any application can send shell commands to your device whether or not it is a "root" application.
Unlike other applications, this is the only one that can not only log root commands, but normal shell commands as well!
At this point new features will be coming regularly.
Please let me know if you have feature requests!
Reboot your device, power off your device, or boot your device into recovery or bootloader mode, with just one tap. Create shortcuts / widgets on your home screen for easier access.
Now with one tap also see device network, software, and hardware information about your Android phone or tablet device. See the Bootloader, SDK, build serial, MCC, MNC, Screen Size and more.
❐ Why Quick Boot only works on a rooted device?
Because you need super-user permissions. Checkout here for more information on root: http://www.androidcentral.com/root
❐ Please don’t hesitate to contact (email@example.com) for any issues you may have; and do give us 5 stars if you like us! Thanks & enjoy!
★ Airplane Mode
★ Capture screen
★ Power off
★ Reboot Recovery
★ Reboot Bootloader
★ Reboot DownloadMode
*** Root access to your phone is required to use this application. If you are not aware whether or not your phone has root access, you probably don't have root access.
★ Support Widget.
★ Add Refresh feature.
★ Update Material design.
★ Add Capture screen feature.
With this app, you will be able to "Hot Reboot" your phone. Hot rebooting is rebooting the phone to the boot animation so it reboots faster. You can also do a Regular Reboot, some apps need a full reboot and not a hot reboot, so i made it convenient to do both.
Reboots phone twice as fast. No need for task killers, just hot reboot the phone and your done!
Thank you Jared Rummler for helping me with the app! couldnt have been done with out you! :)
HTC Droid Incredible
HTC MyTouch 4G
HTC Thunderbolt (Mecha)
Motorola Droid (Sholes)
Motorola Droid X (Shadow)
Sanyo Zio (Kyocera Zio)
Using it on another device? Let me know!
* Reboot your device
* Soft Reboot (faster)
* Reboot to recovery
* Reboot to bootloader
* Power off
This app was made for some rockchip and allwinner based devices, which can't reboot to recovery easily.
It uses some tricks to do this.
But if your device is not detected as one of these faulty devices, the app uses usual root commands to do the job, so it should work on any rooted device.
It has been tested on many android devices, but of course not every single one.
Use this app at your own risk.
Make sure to do a full backup before trying it.
I am not responsible for any any issues this app may cause.
** Root access to your device is required to use this application. If you are not aware whether or not your device has root access, you probably don't have root access.
* Russian (incomplete)
* Spanish (incomplete)
* Norwegian (incomplete)
ROOT ACCESS NEED!
If you are not aware whether or not your phone has root access, you probably don't have root access.
ROOT REQUIRED, WILL NOT WORK WITHOUT ROOT!!
Create shortcuts on your home screen to boot with one click.
This application will reboot (restart) your phone, Remember 'Allow' in Superuser for fast 1 click rebooting of your phone.
There is a known issue where this does not work on phones with Sense (EVO, Inc, etc).
Do you want to enter the recovery and you don't want to enter the line manually into the terminal?
Do you want to enter your bootloader to use fastboot and there is no way reboot into it?
Now also including a Soft Reboot and Safe Mode reboot options!
Be afraid no more! This simple application gives you 5 shortcuts to do all these tasks without having to type it into command lines. You just need root permissions and you're good to go!!!
It only does what it's advertised, nothing else.
Can't be easier than this.
(1) *** It might be respond nothing the first time you pressed it, please try again or wait for a moment. Or if it really does nothing, reboot the device manually please. ***
(2) This app contains a widget so you can add it on home screen if you need.
(3) It works on * ROOTED * phones only。 Please don't try to download or install this app if you don't know what "root" is.
(4) Don't move this app to SD card or any other external storage. It may be cause the app disabled or vanish.
(5) I couldn't promise you that this app will work well on any device because of the fragmentation of Android. For example on some Samsung devices, "Reboot Bootloader" just does a normal reboot.
(6) The function 'hot reboot' need BusyBox support, so the option will be hidded if BusyBox isn't installed.
(7) *** The launcher icon' showing option will take effect after a few seconds on your launcher. Please hold on for a monent. If you want the launcher icon again, just add widget and change the setting option ***
Reboot Manager includes the following features:
* normal reboot
* hot reboot
* reboot to recovery
* reboot to bootloader
* power off
*** Thanks for Олег Глядков's Russian support helping. ***
This app is integrated into Blade Buddy, so check out Blade Buddy if you don't already use it!
Requires rooted phone.
Notes on permissions required:
These permissions are to allow sending of bug/crash reports and for analytics to see which countries this app is being deployed. If this concerns you, you can safely block net access using DroidWall or similar software without impacting the running of this app.
Is not a widget. Just add the application by long pressing on home or use it directly from App Drawer
Doesn't require root.
This acts as a quick task killer which closes all the background processes. Running this app is similar to clicking on 'Clear Memory' in task manager in Samsung galaxy devices
In this free version you will be able to:
- Close all running processes with just one button press.
- Follow your device memory usage all the time.
- Enjoy a bar Graph to help you compare the average memory that your device uses.
- View all your apps and select which ones you want to keep running when you reboot your memory and close it with a simple swipe.
- Modify the time interval in which a memory measurement and graph update are performed.
- Reboot from Home Screen with one simple widget.
- Choose between several different color schemes for your app.
If you want more control Memory Reboot PRO 2 also offers you the ability to:
- Configure an automatic "memory reboot" every time your device reaches a memory usage percentage.
- Configure an automatic "memory reboot" every time your device locks/unlock.
- Configure an automatic "memory reboot" at a specific time of the day.
- Configure an automatic "memory reboot" at a specific interval.
- Choose what type of notification you should receive on every reboot.
Like us on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/memoryreboot) to find the news about Memory Reboot!
NOTE: Color schemes purchased through Memory Reboot FREE will not be available in Memory Reboot PRO since these are two distinct applications. We are sorry for the inconveniences this may cause.
「Swift Reboot」is user friendly, by clicking on the icon, you can choose what you want to operate.「Swift Reboot」includes operation of Reboot,Power Off,Recovery Mode,Download Mode,and Screen Lock .
Do you think it is a waste of time when rebooting, powering off, and other operations?
Now by simply installing 「Swift Reboot」, you will save more time.
If you are an advanced user, then the recovery mode, and download mode will be a good helper.
You no longer need to turn on and off, or press the the cumbersome key combination on your phone to enter these modes!
‧ Quick rebooting (Root).
‧ Quick Powering Off (Root).
‧ Recovery Mode (Root).
‧ Download Mode (Root).
‧ Screen Lock.
‧ It does not take any RAM space since it's not in the background execution.
‧ For screen lock function,must register to the "device administrators".
‧ When you want to remove the 「Swift Reboot」, please enter the "Settings" > "Location & security settings" > "Select device administrators" > check "remove the 「Swift Reboot」",then you can remove it.
‧ If there's any error appears when moving the app to SD card, please enter the "Settings" > "location and security settings" > "Select device administrators"> check "remove the 「Swift Reboot」", and then re-move the app again.
[*] PLEASE READ THE FULL INFO BELOW BEFORE INSTALLING APP! [*]
*** ROOTED DEVICE REQUIRED! ***
*** Reboot in FlashMode will work only on Xperia devices released after August, 2012! *** (Read Note #1)
This app also features a much more stable (android system based) Power Off feature! So data loss will be minimized!
As an added safety feature I have taken special care to make sure that the device syncs data to filesystem before any reboot is called through the app!
Other than that special feature this app also supports reboot features like:
>> Reboot Device
>> Recovery - that works for Xperia devices! (Read Note #2)
>> Fastboot/Bootloader (Read Note #3)
>> Download Mode - only for Samsung devices (Read Note #4)
>> Power Off
If you are using a device with my latest DooMKernel (Feb 1, 2014 onwards) then you will see multi-recovery options!
>> CWM Recovery
>> TWRP Recovery
>> PhilZ Touch Recovery
1) For flashmode - Only works on Xperia phone manufactured after August 2012! This mode will only show up when the device is connected to PC and if the correct drivers are installed on PC!
2) For the Reboot into Recovery feature to work the device MUST HAVE WORKING RECOVERY (CWM or TWRP) with recovery handlers which can recognize the reboot into recovery tag!
3) For fastboot/bootloader mode - the device should be support that mode! This mode will only show up when the device is connected to PC and if the correct drivers are installed on PC!
4) For download mode - the device should be support that mode! Only supported on Samsung devices! This mode will only show up when the device is connected to PC and if the correct drivers are installed on PC!