Full Feature List at http://soundabout.userboard.net/t561-feature-list
(Some outputs are enabled for the PRO VERSION only)
Route the media audio to (Built-In speaker, Wired Headphones, Wired Headset (with mic), Earpiece, Aux Digital(HDMI), Bluetooth(A2DP), Bluetooth(mono), Bluetooth(mono)(dynamic), Dock(Analog), Dock(Digital)).
Route the phone call audio to (Built in Earpiece, External speaker, Bluetooth (mono), Wired Headphones, Wired Headset (with mic), Dock (Analog), Dock (Digital)
Phone call audio to Bluetoth A2DP(media) NOT allowed in Android.
Announce Callers Names (Caller ID) when they call (needs contact list)
Turn Notifications and Ringtones on and off depending on the audio output being used.
Send Text-To-Speech audio to various outputs with/without delays:
Wired Headset detection - ALLOW or IGNORE the headphone/headset plug in/out detection.
Wired Headset microphone - DETECT or IGNORE that a headset has a microphone when plugged in.
Send audio to Bluetooth headsets and your car's Bluetooth connection.
Headset Button Controller is very configurable, allowing you to play music, change tracks, adjust volume, answer phone calls, start Voice Command and many other things, just by clicking the button on your headset.
Headset Button Controller is shipped with a powerful default configuration, but you can change almost every action performed. Once you have configured it with your preferences, it runs in the background using almost no CPU. It has been tested with a wide variety of different Android devices and music apps and works with both single-button headsets, and Android-specific 3-button headsets.
Default configuration for single-button headsets (center button for 3-button headsets):
* Single press: play / pause (+ answer call / end call)
* Double press: next track (+ decline call / mute microphone)
* Triple press: previous track
* Quadruple press: previous track (2x)
* Long press: Volume control 
* Press and hold: Fast forward 
* Double press and hold: Rewind 
* Triple press and hold: disabled
All of the above options are configurable to any of the following:
* Play / pause
* Next track
* Previous track
* Previous track (2x)
* Mute / unmute
* Voice command
* Voice search
* Redial last number
* Say current time (Text-To-Speech required)
* Launch app
* Launch shortcut
* Tasker task 
* Switch profile
Additionally the long press options are configurable to any of the following:
* Volume control 
* Rewind 
* Fast forward 
 Requires the app 'Tasker'
 While the button is held down, the volume is initially reset to the minimum limit (see below) and then raised until the button is released
 Not every music player app supports rewind / fast forward
With a 3-button headset, volume control is also configurable with the left and right headset buttons.
Music app selection
Headset Button Controller controls the currently running music app. You are also able to explicitly specify which installed music app you want to control.
Volume control features
Headset Button Controller remembers the music volume when the headphone is unplugged and can restore it when the headphone is plugged in again.
* Min volume limit: Start volume level of the 'volume control' command
* Max volume limit: Ensures that the headset music volume never exceeds this limit
You are also able to control calls with the headset button:
* answer call / end call on single press (configurable)
* decline call / mute microphone on double press (configurable)
* adjust volume during a call (see volume control)
* announce caller name (Text-To-Speech required)
You can also configure Headset Button Controller to automatically answer an incoming call after a configurable delay.
Headset plug in / out
You can configure an action to be performed when the headset gets plugged in / out.
You can create different 'configuration profiles' which you can switch between. Add a widget or a shortcut to your home screen to easily change your profile. It is also possible to switch profile from the 'Tasker' or 'Locale' app (Locale plug-in). All settings can be backed up on SD card.
This is the full version of Headset Button Controller. To check if this app works with your phone / music player correctly, we suggest you first install the trial version of this app before buying.
JAYS Headset Control brings a wide range of new features to your JAYS Android remote earphones. Change track, adjust volume, target specific media players, launch apps and much more. JAYS Headset Control comes with three modes; Off, Easy Mode and Advanced Mode, all simply controlled by the unique navigation wheel, optimized for JAYS products; a-JAYS Five for Android and a-JAYS One+.
- Just install and you're good to go!
- Customize the remote buttons, click delays, settings, target specific media players and more.
- Next Track/Previous Track
- Volume Up/Down
- Launch App
- Answer/End Call
- Decline/Mute Call
- Audio Feedback
- Volume Settings
- Functionality Settings
- Set the Multiple Click Delay time value.
- Set the Click & Hold time value.
- Available in English, French, Korean and Chinese (traditional).
- Email support available in English.
- Click-and-hold* actions will not work in Android 4.1+ as Android now intercepts them.
- Optimized against JAYS a-JAYS Five for Android and a-JAYS One+ remote earphones.
- Works with most Android devices on the market.
- Not compatible with three-button Apple headsets like a-JAYS Four iPhone.
- Functionality may vary between different cellphones.
- Some cell phones intercepts upper/lower buttons with the OS default button actions making them not customizable.
* Volume control on 1-button headsets.
- If JAYS Headset Control seems to not be responding, press menu and select 'Check for conflicts'.
- Some stock music players will not work properly with JAYS Headset Control, but most third party players will.
- Apps used to control headset clicks will conflict with ICS's lockscreen music widget due to Android's architecture.
- Spotify often needs you to go to Advanced settings and chose Spotify under Target media player.
Check out JAYS website for further information and support at http://www.jays.se.
The #1 paid music player in the Google Play Store 4 years running—Poweramp is the most powerful music player available on the Android OS. Features like gapless play, an unmatched equalization system, great crossfade, and support for most popular music file format might all make Poweramp the best $3.99 you have ever spent in your life—2+ million users would agree to that.
If you have not already, try out the free full trial version. The trial version will give you 15 days of the full, uninterrupted, Poweramp experience. That means you get to experience your music like only Poweramp can offer. If you need a few reasons why to buy the full version of Poweramp, here are two good reasons:
- Get all the future updates for free: Once you purchase Poweramp, all the future updates are free to you as long as you have the Unlocker.
- Have a dedicated music player: Poweramp is dedicated to being the best music player available, and we will never change from that. Poweramp is focus on doing nothing more than being a great music player.
Follow us on Twitter (@PowerampAPP) for information about Poweramp and chances to win prizes like Google Play Gift cards, tablets, phones, and more.
Like us on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/Poweramp.Android) to stay in the loop.
Tell your friends about us to make their music experience better, and so they can also enjoy the #PowerampLifestyle.
***Please don't try to update if you purchased Unlocker on Poweramp site, as Google Play Unlocker is not the same. Just keep your current Unlocker as is.
Poweramp F.A.Q. -
Full Version/Unlocker/Purchase Issues F.A.Q. -
Configurable click combinations
* Single/double/triple/quadruple click
* Single/double/triple click and hold
* These options work for the play/pause, next and previous button.
* Play/pause, next, previous or stop track
* Volume up, down or reset and rise
* Launch app (e.g. Voice Actions)
* Fast forward or rewind (long press or toggle)
* Tasker task (search 'Tasker' in the Google Play Store)
* Say time (requires Text-to-Speech)
* Target a specific media player to control.
* Separate volume levels will remember the media volume when (un)plugging your headset and restore it when (un)plugging your headset later.
* Ear protection allows you to limit the volume level.
* Volume reset and rise will start where you set it to start and rises based on the long-press delay.
* Option to speak the name or number of the person calling. (Requires Text-to-Speech.)
* Single click on the play/pause button answers/ends calls.
* Double click on the play/pause button declines incoming calls and (un)mutes the mic during calls.
* Triple click repeats the caller name or number. (Requires Text-to-Speech.)
* The buttons of the 5 above options are customisable.
* Monitor headset activity with timestamps.
* A widget to quickly switch the targeted media player.
* Export your settings to your SD card to switch between profiles or to back-up your settings. This function can be found by pressing menu.
* Execute actions when plugging your headset in or out.
* Turn on 'Headset (with mic) only' or 'Ignore system clicks' to selectively execute button actions.
* The play/pause button's long press functionality does not currently work with Jelly Bean due to Google forcing Voice Search to be launched.
* Works with almost all devices/wired headsets.
* Volume buttons on iPod/iPhone headsets will NOT work. This is due to hardware issues.
* Bluetooth headsets might not work.
* Fast forward and rewind require the media player to support it.
* TTS functionality requires Text-to-Speech to be installed on your phone.
* If Headset Droid seems to not be responding, press menu and select 'Check for conflicts'.
* If no conflicts are found, use the Headset monitor to see how Headset Droid is receiving and handling button interaction.
* For further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me.
* Apps used to control headset clicks will conflict with ICS's lockscreen music widget due to Android's architecture.
* Please use the trial version to check if Headset Droid works without issues with your phone/headset/player. Uninstall the trial before installing the full version.
If you have any other suggestions, questions or issues, feel free to contact me and I'll do my best to respond asap. Please don't use reviews for complaints as I will be unable to respond to your issue.
Lyrics Mania lets you search for lyrics in a wide catalog. With the integrated music player, you can listen to your music and get lyrics in real time while you're enjoying your favorite songs.
Are you listening to a song with an external player (Google Play Music, Spotify, etc...) and you wish to read the lyrics? With Lyrics Mania it's done: you get a real-time notification that directly brings you to the lyrics of the song you're listening to, even in streaming!
Spotify support: be sure that in Spotify settings, the "Device Broadcast Status" option is turned on
Problems? Please don't leave a negative feedback but contact us with the Feedback function in the app or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are here to help you!
» Browse and play music by Albums, Artists, Genres, Songs and Folder
» Play list management: supports adding entire songs by album, artist or genres to the playlist
» Formats supported: AAC, AMR, FLAC, MP3, MIDI, Vorbis and PCM
» Five band equalizer and Bass Boost
» Lock Screen Widget (Android 4.0 and above)
» Home screen Widget (4x1)
With Music Online you'll find hundreds of artists and bands, each one organized with their entire discography. You will listen to the very best of the music with Music Online and will be able to read the lyrics and add songs to your customised playlist, which will be available for you anytime for you.
High quality music
Music Online has a very friendly and modern design of easy navigation, therefore you will be able to find music and artists very easily.
Top artists, find the best of your favorite artist
Top songs, listen to the hot songs in just one place
Top albums, find the most recent albums of your favorite artists
Share the songs you like with your friends in Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus
Hundreds of artists, bands and thousands songs. And we wil keep it increasing!
Listen free music of:
Romeo Santos music
Bruno Mars music
One Direction music
Ricardo Arjona music
Katy Perry music
Enrique Iglesisas music
Justin Bieber music
Prince Royce music
Daddy Yankee music
Miley Cyrus music
Calle 13 music
Jesse y Joy music
Marc Anthony music
Rio Roma music
Demi Lovato music
And many more
Ballads in English music
Cumbia Villera music
Hip Hop music
Regional Mexican music
Rock in Spanish music
-For a better experience, the connection to a WIFI or 3G network is recommended
Free online music, online music, good music, listen to online music, music with lyrics, listen to songs, top songs
* This app is not designed to download music but only to offer an online music service.
Are you a music maniac??? Do you want songs that I can listen to for free? Sure you would love it as ringtones.
Are you hipster? Do you love classical pop? Get free oldies from the 70s 80s and 90s. We have also private collection. All the popular songs and radio hits. This is the best music player.
The best songs form those golden time: soft rock of the 70s and 80s, 60 epic power ballads, smooth soul and r&b of the 70s 80s and 90s, tune in music, 80s party, free classical music, rap, hip hop, 90s pop...
Among other topics you will find:
- Tv theme ringtones, radio stations, classic cartoon themes from the 80s and 90s, 70s tv theme song and ringtones, songs that I can listen to, private collections, oldies, mixtapes, music player...
A variety of music genres is what makes this app special, you can listen to:
- Soft Rock, Dance, Jazz, House and other, Hip Hop, Latino, Dubstep, Classical, Electronic, smooth soul and r&b, radio stations, 70s mixtape, tune in music, music group, love, ballads, classic music, rap.
Add some fun to your life! The best songs of 80s 90s radio hits free. Enjoy with this classic songs for all the familiy and ages. Become a music maniac.
Share videos of the best greatest hits on Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter and Google+. Plays videos in the application, remember, it is not music to download neither ringtones for your phone! But... It is free !!!!!
Features of this great free app:
► Play the best oldies. We will update frequently
► Music to sing with great detail. Have fun singing with your mother, father, friends, etc. Ideal to remember music of your youth and 80s party songs.
► Nice design and usable interface. You will love our applications!
► Share the songs videos with your friends on Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter and Google+.
► 100% Free App without in-app purchases of any kind of sell content (Trust us!).
► The app is updated frequently. We love the music from the 70s 80s and 90s.
70s 80s 90s Music - Best Songs hasn't got the intelectual property from the included lyrics. You can't download the content.
It only plays publics videos hosted in YouTube.
You can do as follows:
1. search and download music to your sdcard;
2. manage music on your sdcard, play / delete / set as;
3. find all songs on your sdcard via artist/album/folder;
4. manage downloading task, individual downloads list.
Enjoy this music paradise app for every music maniac.
You can do as follows:
- search and download music to your sdcard;
- manage music on your sdcard, play / delete;
- downloading task view, individual downloads list.
Enjoy this music paradise app for every music maniac.
This app provides schedules and frequencies for shortwave radio broadcasts throughout the world. Information is also included on some utility stations, Firedrake jammer etc.
Information is taking from the Eibi schedule (http://www.eibispace.de/) and AOKI Schedule.
Location permissions are for mapping features for Google Maps API and displaying your current location on a map. For full source code see - https://code.google.com/p/shortwaveschedules/
RECORDING PERMISSION - This is for recording your DX catches or anything else you are listening to using the built in logging option. If you choose to share the log then the mp3 recording is uploaded to a server I run along with the station name and frequency (but no information about the user or your location) and a link is returned to be shared for example http://9915.khz.mobi/b .
The app has the following features:
*Schedules easily updated from Eibi and stored on device meaning data connection is not needed once schedules are downloaded.
* Search by time showing all stations broadcasting to a chosen target area at a specific time
* Search by station showing either complete station schedule and frequencies or only broadcasts of a station at a chosen time
* Search by frequency to identify a station you are listening to either at a specific time or any time.
* Search by language to find stations only broadcasting in a specific language.
* Shows maps of transmitters location and beam direction from AOKI list
* Log your DX catches, record audio recordings of the station and share your logs using Android share options.
Results show the station name, the broadcast start and end time, the target area of the station (EU, Asia, Africa, North America etc.) and a list of frequencies including the transmitter location (swipe across to see more frequencies)
Thanks to David Giménez for the translation into Spanish and Paolo Romani for the Italian translation.
If you have any comments or suggestions please email me.
***Please note that we do not take any responsibility of the misuse of this app. For the owners that would like to make a DMCA complain. Attached to every song there is a direct link for the uploaded tone so you can address to it directly or you can just write us a mail using the contact developer below. Thank you.
***Easily search and download music for free. Give it a try and install our music downloader app now and all you have to do is to open it and search for your favorite songs using one direction to download and save your music to play it and listen to it anytime you want. Use our app and enjoy FREE MUSIC now with Music Tube Downloader Pro application.
***Disclaimer: This is not a YouTube downloader of any sort so you cannot download music from YouTube. I hope you understand as we support a large music database to enjoy free tones from.
***This is just another amazing MP3 downloader tool that you can use that has the fastest and the easiest music search engines. Therefore we are very proud to produce the best easy music downloading apps. If you do like our app we hope that you could share it with your friends and family. For all the music maniac mp3 this is a special app for you to download and listen the music maniac. So if you ever heard of videoder or anything like tubemate you can just forget about it because Free Music Download is the free MP3 downloader is right here. Where you get to enjoy unlimited music copyleft downloads for free.
***What make our app so special is that you every song you download you can stream it before downloading so you wont have hard time finding your songs. Set the song from your favorite bands as your alarm and also as a notification tone. It can also act to set up your ringtone from the sounds downloaded into your SD card.
***All the results from your search contains full information before downloading. You get to see the name of the artist and the album with its cover to make sure that you are saving the right song and also the ability to listen to the music by previewing it before actually saving it. For that we integrated the best music player for android so you can be stuck listening to music all day long and wont have to use extra apps for that. All the files that you download will be available in your external storage accessible from your file explorer.
***You can find every kind of music from pop and jazz to rap and rock. Fast music download and easy to find music and free.
***Install our app and start download MP3 music for free now. Thank you and enjoy.
##note: Our apps is compliant to android TOS. If you failed to download the song in the list of the apps maybe it's because your country block it so please download another songs.
Please feel free to contact me (email@example.com) if you found bugs, and thank you for your support! :)