PlayerPro features a beautiful, fast and intuitive interface, alongside powerful audio configuration options. In addition, there is a choice of several FREE plugins to complement it: Skins, DSP Pack, Widget Pack ...
Note: the Pro version is standalone. Please uninstall the trial version after purchase.
* Browse and play your music by albums, artists, genres, songs, playlists, folders, and album artists.
* Video browser/player.
* Liven up your music library with album artwork, artist pictures, and genre illustrations that you can select from a variety of sources: ID3 tags (embedded artwork), SD card folders, Gallery app, and Internet.
* Change the user interface of the Player by installing one of the many available SKINS.
* Customize the layout, choosing between GRID or LIST views.
* View the LYRICS embedded in the ID3 tags of your music files.
* Single and group TAG EDITING: title, album, artist, album artist, track, year, genre, comment.
* Mixable AUDIO EFFECTS for Android >2.3 devices: 5 band graphic EQUALIZER with default/customizable presets, STEREO WIDENING effect, REVERB effects (large hall, medium hall, plate, small room, medium room, large room), BASS BOOST effect, volume control.
* FREE additional DSP PLUGIN: 10 band graphic EQUALIZER with 15 default/customizable presets, PRE-AMP control, BASS BOOST control, STEREO WIDENING control, left-right volume control. GAPLESS playback. Auto/Manual CROSSFADE. REPLAY GAIN. Audio Limiter. Go to Settings > Audio and select "Download DSP pack" option to install the free plugin.
* Music stats and SMART PLAYLISTS: Recently added, Top rated, Most played, Recently played, Least played. Build additional custom playlists using the SMART PLAYLIST EDITOR and the many different criteria it offers: album, artist, genre, title, play/skip count, last played/added, rating, is a podcast, duration, year, file path etc. All smart playlists are AUTO-UPDATED.
* Import and export music history and ratings from your favorite desktop music player.
* Music folder selection.
* Choice of 2 LOCK SCREEN widgets with many customization options: unlock slider, sound toggler, skip tracks using volume buttons, swipe gestures, background selection, controls selection, time display, skin selection ...
* Choice of 5 different home screen WIDGETS (4x1, 2x2, 3x3, 4x4, 4x2). All widgets are customizable and skinnable: 6 different SKINS available, option to display artist picture instead of album artwork, option to display ratings, shuffle/repeat controls etc.
* NOTIFICATION STATUS support: display album artwork, title, album and artist, play/pause, skip forward and stop CONTROLS (ICS only) in notification status.
* Supports most popular SCROBBLERS.
* SLEEP TIMER with fade out.
* SHARE text notifications, album/artist artwork on your favorite social networks.
* HEADSET support. Customize long press and double/triple press actions.
* Library wide SEARCH. VOICE search support.
* SWIPE gestures (player: swipe album art to skip songs, browsers: swipe left to play next, swipe right to play last).
* SHAKE IT feature: give your phone a shake to play next/previous song (e.g.: shake top to bottom or bottom to top to play next/previous song).
... and many other features to discover!
Listen and download your favorite music on your phone, all free and unlimited .
You can build your playlist without having to download musics, it is often useful when changing musical theme.
Please note: This application does'nt hosts any MP3 files , you will find the titles available in other sites, it acts as a search engine such as Google, focused on the musics.
How does it work ?
Our journey constantly downloading music sites in all languages and server indexes MP3 files.
If your search is not yet indexed , the robot who is responsible for indexing will in a short time , find everything about your research and after a while you can make your request again and find what you are looking for .
- id3 tag editor
- Recently added Tracks
- Simplified Tab Layout for Playlists grouped into Artist, Albums, Tracks, Genres, and Playlists.
- Set as Ringtone(sets an audio file as ringtone notification)
- repeat track
- shuffle track
- Web Search
- YouTube Search
- Track delete
- Color Themed Player and controls
- Swipe gestures to change tracks
- Make and edit playlists
- Last.fm Scrobbling
- Audio balance controls
- Downloads Missing album art
- Fancy user interface
- 5 widgets styles
- Search for your music, albums or artists
- English, Japanese, French, Spanish, Portuguese and Russian Languages.
- controllable pause notification timeout
- controllable time display modes
- track ratings
- swipe up on album art to enter gallery view
- tap album art to show extended controls
- lockscreen controls
You can also search by singing or humming into SoundHound, making it the only app in the world that can give you song and lyrics results through unique sing and hum search technology.
As you SoundHound a song, you can:
· Recognize songs played on radio stations
· Save and add to your Spotify or Rdio playlist
· View lyrics, moving real-time with the music beat
· Access artist and band photos and biographies
· View Album release date and band info
· Watch Youtube music videos
· Preview song and album reviews
· Share your favorite songs to Facebook and Twitter
· Launch Spotify and Rdio Radio
· Download songs or albums instantly in Google Play
From the home screen, scroll to explore:
· Artists Born Today, showcasing artists on their birthday and when a band was formed
· Global Music Charts and Emerging Songs
· Popular Genre Charts with Pop, Rock, Rap, Dance, Country
· Music Map of discoveries near you and around the world
· Facebook and Twitter updates from your favorite performers
· Weekly new featured song, video, artist and album
· Similar artist and album recommendations
· Your History showing your previous searches (register to ensure your discoveries are never lost!)
Reviews and Honors
· Top 10 Must-Have iPhone Apps - Bob Tedeschi, NY Times
· Best Music Engagement App - BILLBOARD Music App Awards
· Essential iPad App - "Seriously fast" - John Herrman, Gizmodo
· Genius, isn't it?" - B.B.C. World Radio
· "This is amazing... insane, right?" - David Pogue, NY Times
Explanation of requested permissions:
Used to record audio for both music and voice search.
CHANGE YOUR AUDIO SETTINGS
Used to ensure optimal audio recording settings.
FINE (GPS) LOCATION
COARSE (NETWORK-BASED) LOCATION
Used to enhance search results and remember where a search took place, which is displayed through History. This can be disabled in app settings.
FULL INTERNET ACCESS
Used to communicate with servers for search results and other content.
READ PHONE STATE AND IDENTITY
Used to mute SoundHound audio when receiving phone calls.
MODIFY/DELETE USB STORAGE CONTENTS MODIFY/DELETE SD CARD CONTENTS
Used to cache data.
Used to notify when search results are ready.
VIEW WI-FI STATE
Used to allow usage through WI-FI.
VIEW NETWORK STATE
Used to detect when internet access is available.
READ GOOGLE SERVICES
Used for displaying searches on a map.
ENABLE GOOGLE MESSAGING
Used to notify when personalized content is available.
Ability to choose a separate App to open when on WiFi connection.
Do you always open your music player when you plug in your headphones?
Headphones Helper will automatically adjust your device's volume, and open your music player as soon as you plug in your headphones, or connect your Bluetooth headset. Headphones Helper will also allow you to skip the current track in your music player by simply shaking your device from left to right.
Unlike other apps on the market, we have found a way to route media controls to the specified app on phones running Android 4.0+
Currently the app is set to be able to open the following music players:
Google Play Music
Samsung Galaxy S built in Media Player
If you have an app that is not on the list, you can choose a custom app as well.
I will be adding new features often, if you have any requests for features you can email me as well.
projectM will visualize any sound playing on your phone. If there is no audio playing, projectM will visualize your microphone input!
projectM is essentially a rewrite of MilkDrop with modern technologies. It is compatible with MilkDrop (.milk) presets.
PowerAMP supports enhanced music player controls, such as fast forward/rewind, album art, music browsing inside projectM, and track notifications.
- Multi-Touch Interactive Visuals
- Music Player Control (Google Music & PowerAMP)
- Preset Browser
- Preset Search
- Auto-detects sound from Microphone and Music Players
- Live Wallpaper Mode
- Standalone Application Mode
- Honeycomb/ICS support
- Configurable graphics quality
- Low battery usage (very little CPU used)
- x86 Support
On first start, projectM will download 275 presets. This is just to get you started. There are thousands of presets available online to try out.
To increase quality or performance, adjust texture size under settings. Mesh size is also useful if texture size isn't enough.
This is the Official projectM for Android brought to you by the original projectM developers.
***About Music Player Support***
projectM supports Google Music and PowerAMP because they have published specs for interacting with them. We have received requests for Pandora, MixZing, Player Pro, MortPlayer, etc., but none have these have published an API that I am aware of. If/When they become available, we will implement support for them.
This music player is not only based on artists or albums, but also based on the folder structure. And more than 3 desktop widgets make your music play never been so easy.
Over 22 gorgeous background skins to make your music player look more outstanding,
The unique equalizer make your music sounds like you've never had before.
- Browse and play your music by albums, artists, genres, songs, playlists, and album artists.
- 3 simple home screen WIDGETS (4x1,2x2,4x1).
- High quality decoding with mp3,mp4/m4a,wma,flac and ape;
- Smart Playlists for easy access to your favorite and Most Played songs.
- Music Library wide SEARCH. Find all your music never been so easy.
- Lyric support.
- Five band equalizer.
- More then 20 types of pre-set music tone for your choice, or you can manually adjust the equalizer.
- Manually pick your preferred album artwork, artist pictures, genre illustrations from the Internet, the Gallery app, ID3 tags, or album folder.
- home screen WIDGETS
- NOTIFICATION STATUS support: display album artwork, title and artist, play/pause, skip forward and stop CONTROLS in notification status.
One of the most successful and high quality music players for Android.
JAYS Headset Control brings a wide range of new features to your JAYS Android remote earphones. Change track, adjust volume, target specific media players, launch apps and much more. JAYS Headset Control comes with three modes; Off, Easy Mode and Advanced Mode, all simply controlled by the unique navigation wheel, optimized for JAYS products; a-JAYS Five for Android and a-JAYS One+.
- Just install and you're good to go!
- Customize the remote buttons, click delays, settings, target specific media players and more.
- Next Track/Previous Track
- Volume Up/Down
- Launch App
- Answer/End Call
- Decline/Mute Call
- Audio Feedback
- Volume Settings
- Functionality Settings
- Set the Multiple Click Delay time value.
- Set the Click & Hold time value.
- Available in English, French, Korean and Chinese (traditional).
- Email support available in English.
- Click-and-hold* actions will not work in Android 4.1+ as Android now intercepts them.
- Optimized against JAYS a-JAYS Five for Android and a-JAYS One+ remote earphones.
- Works with most Android devices on the market.
- Not compatible with three-button Apple headsets like a-JAYS Four iPhone.
- Functionality may vary between different cellphones.
- Some cell phones intercepts upper/lower buttons with the OS default button actions making them not customizable.
* Volume control on 1-button headsets.
- If JAYS Headset Control seems to not be responding, press menu and select 'Check for conflicts'.
- Some stock music players will not work properly with JAYS Headset Control, but most third party players will.
- Apps used to control headset clicks will conflict with ICS's lockscreen music widget due to Android's architecture.
- Spotify often needs you to go to Advanced settings and chose Spotify under Target media player.
Check out JAYS website for further information and support at http://www.jays.se.
คุณสามารถดาวน์โหลด ฟัง แชร์ หรือเก็บเพลง/Music Video พิเศษๆ หาที่ไหนไม่ได้ ของศิลปินจากค่าย Universal Music ….ทรูมูฟ เอช หามาให้คุณฟัง ได้ที่ H MUSIC ที่นี่ที่เดียว
พิเศษ! ฟังฟรี/ดาวน์โหลดฟรี ไม่มีค่าใช้จ่ายค่าคอนเท้นต์
Search and play any song, artist or album. Enjoy unlimited songs from every genre. Send any song in the world to anyone of your contacts and vice versa. Simple and in real-time. You can also add a cover photo to a music track and some text to make your music messages more personal.
• Explore Music, search songs from around the world
• Create Playlists, organize your music library
• Send and Receive Songs, share music with friends instantly
• Send music to anyone of your contacts and vice versa
• Message songs and music videos as easy as you send a text message
• Make it Yours, personalize your music messages with a cover photo and text
• Simple, intuitive and in real-time
This is exactly what we have all been waiting for, download it today!
MM, because music is a lifestyle.
MM allows users to create playlists with music from around the world. Users can also send and receive full music tracks from their smartphones to anyone on their contact list. Search for a song, message it or add it to a playlist. Simple and intuitive. Users can also add a cover photo to a music track and some text to make music messages more personal.
We’re always happy to hear from you! If you have any feedback or concerns please email us at:
Ask@MusicMessenger.co or visit http://www.MusicMessenger.co
or follow us on:
The default Google Music app on your device will not see changes made to Genre Tags until the song is copied off the device and back on to it again. However other music players will show the updated genre as soon the file is saved. All other tags should show their changes immediately.
MP3dit is a music file tag editor. This music tagger can search for album art, fix split albums and song order, and change the artist, album and genre of all your songs. MP3dit can also edit entire albums or groups of files at the same time.
Extremely easy to use, MP3dit is a fully functional music tagger that has the features professionals require yet it’s easy to download and use!
- Supports MP3, FLAC, OGG VORBIS, MP4, M4a, and M4p files. Please note WAV files have no official tagging standard, and is not supported at this moment.
- Edits the music file so that any changes you make will stay with the file, even if the phone is turned off, or the file moves to another device.
- Edits the Android MediaStore so changes made to the mp3 file are automatically shown in all media players, without having to turn the phone off and on again
- Split albums will in most cases be automatically joined, just by selecting both albums and saving (As long as the Album Artist and the Album are set to the same thing)
- Adds/Edits Album Art, which can be found by taping the album artwork for a simple Google Image search, or a manual Google image search by long clicking on the Album Artwork
- Adds/Edits Song Title when only a single song is selected
- Adds/Edits Artist, Album Artist, Album
- Adds/Edits Genre which is shown as the actual Genre name, not a number that represents a genre, or you can choose a custom genre
- Edits song order through an easy to use drag and drop list
- Songs can be selected individually, or they can be selected as a group, or as a a set or groups of albums.
- Have songs that android is labeling ""? Then just open them and save them, and the files will be back to normal!
- When adding Adding or editing Album Art, try long clicking on the album art for custom searching, and selecting pictures from your phones gallery!
- Garbled tags? Try changing the text encoding to one of the following: ISO-889-1, CP1251, KOI8-R, Shift_JIS, GB2312, EUC-KR, cp1256, ISO-8859-6
Support for adding/editing lyrics
Option to select only albums without cover art
Option to not change album art
Option to not change genre
Support for changing capitalization
Support for many more tags
Application by Roan Cooney
Russian Translations by: Mihail "Ras2" Agafonov
If you wish to help me translate it to a language, send me an email, and I'll give you access to my translation project.
Music Player can guide you easily to find out all the music in your phone. And manage your music easily.
This music player is not only show up the music list, but also allow you built your own favorite play list.
Add Over 20+ background skins to make your music player look more outstanding.
* Quick to show up all your songs in playlists.
* Lyric support. Automatic scanning all the lyric files from your sd card.
* Lyric search and download online, matching the most appropriate lyrics for your songs and download automatically.
* Notification STATUS support: display album artwork, title and artist, play/pause, skip forward and stop CONTROLS in notification status.
* SHAKE IT feature: give your phone a shake to play next song.
* Gorgeous background skins, 20+ Gorgeous background images for your choice. You also can choose your own picture as background.
* Music Library wide SEARCH. Find all your music never been so easy.
* Five band equalizer.
* More then 20 types of pre-set music tone for your choice, or you can manually adjust the equalizer. (Normal, Classic, Dance, Folk, Heavy, Hip hop, Jazz, Pop, Rock)
* Edit the song details, now you don't worry about the song without album name or artist name.
To learn more about the advanced settings, please feel free to down and have a try.
Here are a few ways to start:
- Use the Search box to find your favorite albums and songs and start playing.
- Sign in in using your Facebook account to listen to music your friends like and create your own library/playlists.
- See what’s trending or check out Torch Music suggested music for you.
Torch Music is also available on your PC! Go to http://music.torchbrowser.com to continue listening to your library and playlists at home or at work.
More features coming up soon so stay tuned!
Advanced music player for Android!
Scans the music files stored on your Android device and add it to the playlist automatically!
It also supports music files stored on the SD card.
Please try this app!
- Repeat / Shuffle Play
- Playlist creation
- Artwork display
- Music file search
- Adjust the volume output
- Swipe control
- Support for widget operation
(Support Audio Formats)
The best music player and audio player!
Music player is not only based on artists or albums, but also based on the folder structure. Music Player will guide you find all the music files in seconds.
Replaceable background skin make the Music Player extraordinarily brilliant.
The unique equalizer make your music sounds more professional. You are free to control the music style now.
* Support all the most popular music file formats.
* Browse and play your music by albums, artists, songs, playlists, folders.
* Powerful equalizer. More than 22+ pre-set music tone styles for your choice(Normal, Classic, Dance, Folk, Heavy, Hip hop, Jazz, Pop, Rock...)
* Custom tone music style and manually adjust the equalizer.
* 3 home screen WIDGETS (4x1,2x2,4x1).
* Support Lyric files. Automatic scanning all the lyric files , and matching.
* Replaceable background skin, 22+ Gorgeous background skins for your choice. You also can set your gallery photo as background.
* Support notification status: show album artwork, play/pause, skip forward in notification status.
* SHAKE phone to change playing music : give your phone a shake to play next/previous song
* Free to re-edit album and artist name.
* Headset support.
* Easy SEARCH. Find all your local music files never been so easy.
* Custom your Playlist
* Headset/Bluetooth Controls
Hope everybody can enjoy the different music play experience.