To use the app follow these steps in the exact order:
1. Run the transmitter app on your windows laptop that has WiFi
2. Then connect your TV's headphone jack, or any other device with a headphone jack to the microphone jack of your laptop.
3. Then start this app on your smartphone and listen to the audio coming out of TV or your audio device.
4. Press the circle with a rectangle with it to start listening.
5. If you want stop or pause listening you can press circle with two vertical line.
6. To quite the app press the circle with an arrow at the bottom of the screen.
The delay of the audio relative to video is minimal and negligible. One of the main advantages of this app, is its simplicity. It is just a plug and play app so you do not need to find the server IP address, or change an audio buffer size. Everything is done automatically and in a smart way. If you have any questions or comments we would love to hear from you.
Ability to choose a separate App to open when on WiFi connection.
Do you always open your music player when you plug in your headphones?
Headphones Helper will automatically adjust your device's volume, and open your music player as soon as you plug in your headphones, or connect your Bluetooth headset. Headphones Helper will also allow you to skip the current track in your music player by simply shaking your device from left to right.
Unlike other apps on the market, we have found a way to route media controls to the specified app on phones running Android 4.0+
Currently the app is set to be able to open the following music players:
Google Play Music
Samsung Galaxy S built in Media Player
If you have an app that is not on the list, you can choose a custom app as well.
I will be adding new features often, if you have any requests for features you can email me as well.
When listening with headphones , audio signal processing exclusive to HeadP provides a perception of “where the sound is coming from” by using a simplified model of the acoustic effect of your head, which you can adjust to fit.
You can place the sound behind you, literally “in the background” while you are working at something else. You can move around and alter a virtual ‘room’ to get the best effect of stereo echoes from all walls. .
You can save room arrangements, and switch rooms automatically or manually to suit what is playing.
When playing, you can tap to place-mark a time, adjust that time precisely, and skip back to it with another tap. You can save each time as a bookmark. Excellent if you want to sing particular parts, return later, or mark key points of a talk. You can even save a section as a separate recording.
Re- catalogue items that the Media Scanner cannot handle, singly, or quicker in a related batch.
Search for music and listen to streaming audio on the internet. Play icecasts, and playlist formats .xspf, .m3u, pls, and audio-only .m3u8 (Android 4.1), with the same audio effects and player controls used for your local media.
Permission for “full internet access” is requested solely to allow the audio stream.
Known faults in this version :
Though unlikely, an adjustment you make might cause the audio to exceed the available dynamic range and produce harsh noise, or stop. If this does happen, reverse your adjustment or click the ” reset” option provided in several menus.
Follow the basic installation steps specified here:
Control your remote foobar2000 with your Android device! This application needs foobar2000 working in the computer and 2 more components installed in foobar 2000.
- foo_playcount (optional)
* Album art
* Common playback controls (Play/Pause, Next/Previous song, Shuffle ON/OFF)
* Control time with progress bar
* Playlist function
* Play from file
* Manage playlist function (add new playlist, add/remove elements by browsing files)
* Search function
* Rate current-playing song and any song in the playlist
* Queue/Dequeue elements from playlist
* Advanced search method (More of the same…artist, album or rating)
* Switch between playlists
* Configurable shake actions
* Use your device volume keys to control foobar's volume
* Pause/Mute on incoming calls
* Fully compatible with WaveControl (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.MarksThinkTank.WaveControl)
* Fully compatible with headset controls and media buttons
Listen to music while falling asleep
Sleep Timer softly lowers the volume and then turns your music off. It works just like a Sleep Timer on the stereo or TV.
Use your favorite music player or even YouTube!
Works with Google Play Music, TuneIn Radio, Spotify, YouTube and many many more. To verify whether it works with your favorite player, just download the app and try it out - it is free.
Select how long you want the music to play
Our intuitive and beautiful user interface allows you to effortlessly set the duration of the timer and start it.
Create presets for your frequently used timers
With our presets, you can switch between standard timers with just one tap
Prevent your battery from draining
At the end of the timer, the music is stopped* to prevent your phone from playing music all night and draining the battery.
*For some apps, pausing the music does not work. In that case the phone volume will set to mute as a last resort. In this case, the music will continue playing.
Shake to extend timer
Sometimes falling asleep is not that easy. Our shake to extend allows you to shake the phone to extend the duration of the timer, without you having to unlock your phone.
The free version contains ads
Premium version (Available via in-app)
Beautiful Widget for your homescreen
Please try it with your favorite player before buying.
You are welcome to join our beta forum, if you are interested in trying the newest Sleep Timer features before they are officially released. https://plus.google.com/communities/103722691842623837120
Developed by Patrick Boos - http://pboos.ch
Designed by Nordic Usability - http://nordicusability.com
* Use rand white noise data to burn in, full frequency range
* Can save current burn in progress, and resume next time
* Supports headphones / speakers, even bluetooth / NFC speakers!
* Can specify how many minutes to burn in
* With detailed burn in manual, to teach you how to burn in
* With percentage displaying, make you easy to know how long your headphones burn in
Why Burn In?
Burn-in is the process for exercising new audio equipment. Most headphones/speakers require at least 40 hours of burn-in time to reach their optimal performing state.
The main purpose of the burn-in process is to loosen the diaphragm of a newly crafted headphone and to stress the headphone driver. Most audiophiles agree that the sound quality will be noticeably improved after burn-in.
How to Burn In?
There are different ways to burn-in your headphones (or earbuds). The most common ways include running a white noise through the headphones at a medium volume. Note: too high of a volume can cause damage to, or even kill your headphones!
How long should I do it?
The general rule is about 40 hours. Some people burn-in their headphones quickly playing them 40 hours continuously after bringing them home. This may not be good because, the diaphragm may be too weak at this time and should not be pushed to the limit. The best thing to do may be to plug your headphones into your android phone / tablet, set the volume to medium, and run burn in app for up to 4-5 hours a day for 5 days (perhaps, while you are at work or sleeping). After that, your headphones will most likely sound their best. Note: you do not need to listen the whole time.
ENGAGE YOUR SENSES WITH IMMERSIVE SOUND
Feel the music come to life when you immerse yourself in Sonos sound. Hear every song as it was meant to be heard and every instrument as if you were in the studio or the front row.
CONTROL EVERY ROOM, FROM ANY DEVICE
Use your smartphone, tablet or computer to stream different songs in each room, group rooms together, or hear the same beat everywhere.
STREAM ALL THE MUSIC ON EARTH
Listen to all the music you love, no matter where it lives. Imagine your music library, music services and more than 100,000 free radio stations, podcasts and shows blasting off the walls of every room.
SIMPLE TO SET UP, CONTROL, AND EXPAND
No rewiring. No complex programming. Place your Sonos speaker anywhere in the house and connect to your home WiFi network with an intuitive mobile app. Build a house of sound, one room at time, and control your entire home audio system from your phone or tablet.
After installing the app you will need to start the app for the detection to be started and to set your volume preferences. The app can also be temporarily disabled in the settings. There is also an option to run a regular check of the volumes to ensure that the volumes are reset to the desired volumes if changed temporarily.
Due to difficulties in Android for users to get the volume setting bar all the way across, both the full bar and the position before will give you full volume.
Improve sound quality on your Android device.
Make your music and video sounds like never before.
Support folder player.
Equalizer is a volume slider with live music stereo led VU meter and five band equalizer with Bass Boost and Virtualizer effects.
Intuitive player, uses simple and innovative controls. The most professional player designed for music and video enthusiasts!
Using the professional audio and video decoding technology, it will play the music and video perfectly and realise high-fidelity playback. Besides, the most professional equalizer controls will help you manually adjust your own music exclusively.
Use with headphones for best results.
MP3, MP4, MP2, MP1, OGG, WAV, AIFF, MIDI, AAC, 3GP, XM, IT, S3M, MOD, MTM, UMX, MO3, MP4, M4A, OTA
* Browse and play your music by artists, albums, songs, playlists, folder
* Browse and play all videos with equalizer
* Media volume control
* Five band equalizer
* Bass Boost effect
* 3D Surround Sound
* Music surround left and right
* Turn off and turn on equalizer effect
* Edit playinglist
* Delete Song from sdcard
* One simple home screen WIDGET (4x1)
* SHAKE IT feature:give your phone a shake to play next song.
* Headset Support, Support one button or multiple buttons headsets. Leave your phones in the pocket.
* Lock Screen CONTROLS support: display time, day, title and artist, play/pause, next, previous, unlock CONTROLS in lock screen.
* Notification Status support: display album artwork, title and artist, play/pause, next, previous CONTROLS in notification status.
* 17 types of equalizer presets for your choice (Normal, Classic, Dance, Flat, Folk, Heavy, Hip hop, Jazz, Pop, Rock, R&B, Latin, Acoustic, Piano, Electronic, Vocal Booster, Deep). Or you can manually adjust the equalizer.
* Share this player with your friends via facebook,e-mail,SMS,and so on
Use the SoundTouch™ app to control your SoundTouch™ system from a smartphone or tablet. When connected to a SoundTouch™ system, you can stream music instantly, or explore Internet radio, available music services, and your music library. Personalize the Presets to your favorite music and stations.
• Control your SoundTouch™ system from your smartphone or tablet
• Provides fast access to your favorite music
• Quickly set your preferred music and stations to Presets
• Explore a wide-range of global and local Internet radio stations
• Access the music services available in your region
• Keep track of your recently-played music
• Control one or multiple systems in the home, from any room
• Play the same music throughout your home, or listen to different music in different rooms