* Use rand white noise data to burn in, full frequency range
* Can save current burn in progress, and resume next time
* Supports headphones / speakers, even bluetooth / NFC speakers!
* Can specify how many minutes to burn in
* With detailed burn in manual, to teach you how to burn in
* With percentage displaying, make you easy to know how long your headphones burn in
Why Burn In?
Burn-in is the process for exercising new audio equipment. Most headphones/speakers require at least 40 hours of burn-in time to reach their optimal performing state.
The main purpose of the burn-in process is to loosen the diaphragm of a newly crafted headphone and to stress the headphone driver. Most audiophiles agree that the sound quality will be noticeably improved after burn-in.
How to Burn In?
There are different ways to burn-in your headphones (or earbuds). The most common ways include running a white noise through the headphones at a medium volume. Note: too high of a volume can cause damage to, or even kill your headphones!
How long should I do it?
The general rule is about 40 hours. Some people burn-in their headphones quickly playing them 40 hours continuously after bringing them home. This may not be good because, the diaphragm may be too weak at this time and should not be pushed to the limit. The best thing to do may be to plug your headphones into your android phone / tablet, set the volume to medium, and run burn in app for up to 4-5 hours a day for 5 days (perhaps, while you are at work or sleeping). After that, your headphones will most likely sound their best. Note: you do not need to listen the whole time.
Ability to choose a separate App to open when on WiFi connection.
Do you always open your music player when you plug in your headphones?
Headphones Helper will automatically adjust your device's volume, and open your music player as soon as you plug in your headphones, or connect your Bluetooth headset. Headphones Helper will also allow you to skip the current track in your music player by simply shaking your device from left to right.
Unlike other apps on the market, we have found a way to route media controls to the specified app on phones running Android 4.0+
Currently the app is set to be able to open the following music players:
Google Play Music
Samsung Galaxy S built in Media Player
If you have an app that is not on the list, you can choose a custom app as well.
I will be adding new features often, if you have any requests for features you can email me as well.
One of the most gorgeous and powerful music player for Android!
You can manage your musics easily, Music Player will guide you easily to find all the music in your phone.
This music player is not only based on artists or albums, but also based on the folder structure. And more than 3 desktop widgets make your music play never been so easy.
Over 20 background skins to make your music player look more outstanding, and these also make your music player get the next level experience.
The unique equalizer make your music sounds like you've never had before.
* Browse and play your music by albums, artists, genres, songs, playlists, folders, and album artists.
* Lyric support. Automatic scanning all the lyric files , and matching the most appropriate lyrics file for your songs.
* 3 simple home screen WIDGETS (4x1,2x2,4x1).
* Notification STATUS support: display album artwork, title and artist, play/pause, skip forward and stop CONTROLS in notification status.
* Five band equalizer.
* 8 types of pre-set music tone for your choice, or you can manually adjust the equalizer.
* SHAKE IT feature: give your phone a shake to play next/previous song
* Gorgeous background skins, 20 Gorgeous background images for your choice. You also can choose your own picture as background.
* Edit the song details, now you don't worry about the song without album name or artist name.
* Headset support. Support one button and multiple buttons headsets. Leave your device in the pocket!
* Music Library wide SEARCH. Find all your music never been so easy.
* Custom Playlist
* Headset/Bluetooth Controls
To learn more about the advanced settings, please feel free to down and have a try.
We have always believed that music player experience can be something more. This is exactly why we have created this Ultra Music player.
YOU MUST HAVE THE TRIAL INSTALLED FOR THE UNLOCKER TO WORK
Verify unlocker by going to Preferences -> About GMMP. Look for "Full Version Unlocked" at the top.
Full version unlocker for GoneMAD Music Player. This is just a license key. Once it is installed the trial will recognize the license. No other action is required to unlock. NOTE: Run the unlocker once and the launcher icon will disappear once you reboot the phone.
Please try out the trial before purchasing to make sure it works on your device.
GoneMAD Music Player focuses on providing tons of features and options to allow for a personalized listening experience. With 250+ customizable options, you can listen to music the way you want to.
14 Day free trial. The unlocker must be purchased to continue using the app after the trial.
-Supported audio formats: aac(mp4/m4a/m4b), mp3, ogg, flac, opus, tta, ape, wv, mpc, alac, wav, wma, adts(4.0+), and 3gp(4.0+)
-Flawless gapless playback (mp3 and aac gapless supported on most devices)
-ReplayGain support (track and album gain)
-Cuesheet support (cue file and embedded cues)
-Crossfade (auto and manual transitions)
-High powered 2 to 10 band graphic equalizer with 3 quality settings
-Preamp gain control
-Left/Right audio balance control
-Adjustable playback speed w/ auto pitch correction
-16 built-in EQ presets and the ability to create your own
-DSP Limiter to prevent distortion
-Ability to force mono playback
-Multi-Window on supported devices
-Highly optimized media library, designed for large music libraries (50k+), that works with every supported format
-Browse your collection by artist, album, song, genre, playlist, or folders
-Built in file browser
-Album artist and disc no tags supported
-Tag editor (supports mass editing)
-Search artists, album artists, albums, songs, and filenames
-Save/Load playlists or create playlists on the fly
-Supports m3u, pls and wpl playlist file formats
-Edit playlists with an easy to use drag and drop interface
-2 Shuffle modes: Shuffle Queue and Shuffle Collection
-Custom actions on queue completion
-Play Random Album feature
-10+ skins to choose from
-Lockscreen music control support
-Notification controls (3.0+)
-Customizable Gesture System: 32 assignable actions to 7 different gestures
-Customizable Headset Controls
-Customizable Now Playing View: 31 different tags to put into 6 slots
-Customizable tab order
-Auto resume playback when ending a phone call
-Auto pause/play when unplugging/plugging in a headset or connect to bluetooth
-Bluetooth headset controls
-Automatically adjust volume when connecting/disconnect bluetooth audio or wired headsets
-Comes with a 2x1, 2x2, 4x1, 4x2, and 4x4 widget (customizable opacity)
-Single button headset control support
-Jump to playing album, artist, genre, or folder
-AVRCP 1.3 supported
-Tons of UI customizations and much more
Email issues/suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org or send a report from the app. If you experiences issues with any of the updates, try doing a fresh install.
Full feature list, support forums, help and other information can be found here: http://gonemadmusicplayer.blogspot.com/p/help.html
Note: All screenshots feature fictitious artists with public domain art
Remove your new headphone from your ears and plug them to your Android device. Select the appropriate model or create a new profile for your headphone. Adjust the volume on your Android device to mid-level (normal listening volume), then start.
● Playback volume should be at your normal listening volume. For Moshi Audio earphones with impedance up to 20 ohms, this corresponds to 40-60% of volume on the Android device. Audio playback at excessive volumes WILL damage your headphones.
● Allow several hours of 'rest' in between burn-in cycles. The recommended duration for each burn-in cycle is 4-8 hours.
● Listen to your headphones in between burn-in cycles to check the progress. Some headphones may require additional burn-in time before reaching their desired sound quality.
JAYS Headset Control brings a wide range of new features to your JAYS Android remote earphones. Change track, adjust volume, target specific media players, launch apps and much more. JAYS Headset Control comes with three modes; Off, Easy Mode and Advanced Mode, all simply controlled by the unique navigation wheel, optimized for JAYS products; a-JAYS Five for Android and a-JAYS One+.
- Just install and you're good to go!
- Customize the remote buttons, click delays, settings, target specific media players and more.
- Next Track/Previous Track
- Volume Up/Down
- Launch App
- Answer/End Call
- Decline/Mute Call
- Audio Feedback
- Volume Settings
- Functionality Settings
- Set the Multiple Click Delay time value.
- Set the Click & Hold time value.
- Available in English, French, Korean and Chinese (traditional).
- Email support available in English.
- Click-and-hold* actions will not work in Android 4.1+ as Android now intercepts them.
- Optimized against JAYS a-JAYS Five for Android and a-JAYS One+ remote earphones.
- Works with most Android devices on the market.
- Not compatible with three-button Apple headsets like a-JAYS Four iPhone.
- Functionality may vary between different cellphones.
- Some cell phones intercepts upper/lower buttons with the OS default button actions making them not customizable.
* Volume control on 1-button headsets.
- If JAYS Headset Control seems to not be responding, press menu and select 'Check for conflicts'.
- Some stock music players will not work properly with JAYS Headset Control, but most third party players will.
- Apps used to control headset clicks will conflict with ICS's lockscreen music widget due to Android's architecture.
- Spotify often needs you to go to Advanced settings and chose Spotify under Target media player.
Check out JAYS website for further information and support at http://www.jays.se.
Please feel free to contact me (email@example.com) if you found bugs, and thank you for your support! :)
The creation, performance, significance, and even the definition of music vary according to culture and social context. Music ranges from strictly organized compositions (and their recreation in performance), through improvisational music to aleatoric forms. Music can be divided into genres and subgenres, although the dividing lines and relationships between music genres are often subtle, sometimes open to personal interpretation, and occasionally controversial. Within the arts, music may be classified as a performing art, a fine art, and auditory art. It may also be divided among art music and folk music. There is also a strong connection between music and mathematics. Music may be played and heard live, may be part of a dramatic work or film, or may be recorded.
To many people in many cultures, music is an important part of their way of life. Ancient Greek and Indian philosophers defined music as tones ordered horizontally as melodies and vertically as harmonies. Common sayings such as "the harmony of the spheres" and "it is music to my ears" point to the notion that music is often ordered and pleasant to listen to. However, 20th-century composer John Cage thought that any sound can be music, saying, for example, "There is no noise, only sound." Musicologist Jean-Jacques Nattiez summarizes the relativist, post-modern viewpoint: "The border between music and noise is always culturally defined—which implies that, even within a single society, this border does not always pass through the same place; in short, there is rarely a consensus ... By all accounts there is no single and intercultural universal concept defining what music might be."
1) SoundAbout Service - Turn service "On (Foreground)", "On (Auto Restart)", "On (Stoppable)", "OFF".
(ON - Auto Restart) can be used to remove constant notification in Android 4.3.
2) Media Audio - Route the media audio to (Built-In speaker, Wired Headphones, Wired Headset (with mic), Earpiece, Aux Digital(HDMI), Bluetooth(A2DP), Bluetooth(mono), Bluetooth(mono)(dynamic), Dock(Analog), Dock(Digital)).
(Some outputs are enabled for the PRO VERSION only)
3) Phone call audio - (Pro version)
Route the phone call audio to (Built in Earpiece, External speaker, Bluetooth (mono), Wired Headphones, Wired Headset (with mic), Dock (Analog), Dock (Digital)
Phone call audio to Bluetoth A2DP(media) NOT allowed in Android.
4) Text-To-Speech behavior...(Android 4.0+)(Pro version) -
Settings to send Text-To-Speech audio to various outputs with/without delays:
Android TTS setting... - Opens the Android TTS settings screen so that you can choose SoundAbout TTS as your Text-To-Speech engine.
Audio Output - Route the TTS audio to (External speaker, Wired Headphones, Wired Headset (with mic), Earpiece, Aux Digital(HDMI), Bluetooth(A2DP), Bluetooth(mono), Dock(Analog), Dock(Digital)).
Max Utterance per request... - How many TTS to items to process per request. Handy if the client app (Google Nav) tries to process ALL the TTS items at one time. This lets you do 1,2,3.etc at a time.
Delay utterance (secs) - Lets you delay before sending the audio to output. Handy to allow Bluetooth mono to connect.
Allow background audio - Allows existing audio to continue at a lower volume while TTS audio is playing.
5) Notification behavior
Block Notifications to Speaker - Block notification/alarm sounds from playing through the SPEAKER
Block Ringtones to Speaker - Block ringtones from playing through the SPEAKER.
Caller Notification behavior - Settings to speak caller id when ringing. (new permission to read contacts)
Status Bar Notification - Show audio status in status bar, when Service runs in foreground
6) Wired Headset behavior... -
Wired Headset detection - ALLOW or IGNORE the headphone/headset plug in/out detection.
Wired Headset microphone - DETECT or IGNORE that a headset has a microphone when plugged in.
Un-plug pauses music player - Have the music player pause when you unplug a wired headset. If left un-checked, the music player may still pause if it is designed to do so.
Plug-in continues music player - Have music player continue playing when headset is plugged back in (if music player was playing when headset was un-plugged).
Plug-in Volume (Pro Version) - Turn ON and set default volume when headset is plugged in.
7) Bluetooth behavior - (Pro version):
Bluetooth Auto Enable - Automatically enable Bluetooth when Bluetooth output is selected.
(A2DP) Media audio usage - Allow/Deny the connected Bluetooth media device to be the default output for media.
(Mono) Media audio usage - Allow/Deny the connected Bluetooth mono device to be the default output for media. May not work for all phones.
Phone call usage - Allow/Deny the connected Bluetooth mono device to be the default output for phone calls.
(Mono) microphone override - Use the Bluetooth (mono) device microphone for voice input while using audio output set in the Media audio setting.
Disable wired audio - Disable wired headset when in Bluetooth mono phone call.
Disconnect to speaker - Allow/Deny using speaker for notifications(notifications still go to selected media audio output)
8) Dock behavior - (Pro version):
Analog Dock audio usage - Allow/Deny the connected Analog Dock to be the default output for media.
Digital Dock audio usage - Allow/Deny the connected Digital Dock to be the default output for media.
9) There is a widget named "Headset Toggle" to toggle a Wired Headset on or off.
Improve sound quality on your Android device.
Make your music and video sounds like never before.
Support folder player.
Equalizer is a volume slider with live music stereo led VU meter and five band equalizer with Bass Boost and Virtualizer effects.
Intuitive player, uses simple and innovative controls. The most professional player designed for music and video enthusiasts!
Using the professional audio and video decoding technology, it will play the music and video perfectly and realise high-fidelity playback. Besides, the most professional equalizer controls will help you manually adjust your own music exclusively.
Use with headphones for best results.
MP3, MP4, MP2, MP1, OGG, WAV, AIFF, MIDI, AAC, 3GP, XM, IT, S3M, MOD, MTM, UMX, MO3, MP4, M4A, OTA
* Browse and play your music by artists, albums, songs, playlists, folder
* Browse and play all videos with equalizer
* Media volume control
* Five band equalizer
* Bass Boost effect
* 3D Surround Sound
* Music surround left and right
* Turn off and turn on equalizer effect
* Edit playinglist
* Delete Song from sdcard
* One simple home screen WIDGET (4x1)
* SHAKE IT feature:give your phone a shake to play next song.
* Headset Support, Support one button or multiple buttons headsets. Leave your phones in the pocket.
* Lock Screen CONTROLS support: display time, day, title and artist, play/pause, next, previous, unlock CONTROLS in lock screen.
* Notification Status support: display album artwork, title and artist, play/pause, next, previous CONTROLS in notification status.
* 17 types of equalizer presets for your choice (Normal, Classic, Dance, Flat, Folk, Heavy, Hip hop, Jazz, Pop, Rock, R&B, Latin, Acoustic, Piano, Electronic, Vocal Booster, Deep). Or you can manually adjust the equalizer.
* Share this player with your friends via facebook,e-mail,SMS,and so on
After installing the app you will need to start the app for the detection to be started and to set your volume preferences. The app can also be temporarily disabled in the settings. There is also an option to run a regular check of the volumes to ensure that the volumes are reset to the desired volumes if changed temporarily.
Due to difficulties in Android for users to get the volume setting bar all the way across, both the full bar and the position before will give you full volume.
- A remote speaker or wireless headphones
- A way to listen to music and movies from your computer anywhere in your house or out on your deck.
- A wireless extension of live audio from your PC-based music system
This is not just another file streaming app... you can use any music player on your PC or laptop like Grooveshark, Spotify, YouTube, or iTunes and feed the live sound directly to your Android device. SoundWire lets you listen to the free versions of Grooveshark and Spotify on your phone.
SoundWire has low latency (audio delay), which means it can even be used to listen to the soundtrack of a movie or YouTube video while you watch (**Note you must adjust the buffer size in app settings for low latency). There are other uses too... SoundWire can work as a baby monitor or listening device with a computer such as a netbook that has a built-in microphone. Hook up turntables to your computer's line input and stream a live DJ set to another part of the house over WiFi, or anywhere else over 3G/4G.
Before using SoundWire on your Android device you must install and run the SoundWire Server application on the Windows/Linux PC or laptop which is your source of music, web audio streaming, or other sounds. Raspberry Pi is also supported. Download the server at http://georgielabs.net (do NOT obtain the server from any other web site).
- Live audio capture and streaming
- Excellent sound quality (44.1 / 48 kHz stereo 16-bit, PCM or Opus compression)
- True low latency (unlike AirPlay, Airfoil)
- Easy to use
- Compression option greatly reduces network usage
- Stream music from PC to PC running x86 virtualized app (Linux/Windows)
- Runs on all Android versions back to 1.5, put your old phone to good use
For more information see the user's guide at http://georgielabs.net/SoundWireHelp.html
If you have any problems please see the troubleshooting tips at the above link. For example if you get choppy audio try restarting your wireless router, then try the other troubleshooting suggestions in the guide. The most common reason for connection problems is incorrect firewall settings at the PC or router. Please contact support at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any problem.
The free version of the application identifies itself by voice every 45 minutes and displays ads. There is a 10 minute compression trial in the free version. The full version enables unlimited Opus audio compression, can handle multiple clients (up to 10 connections), and has no ads or voice identification. It also has a special Pro Mode to set and display buffer latency precisely in milliseconds. Please consider purchasing the full version of SoundWire if you'd like to support the developer.
You may want to use a remote control app together with SoundWire. Some good choices include: Grooveshark Remote, Spotimote (Spotify remote), Remote for iTunes, Android VNC, Unified Remote.
Please rate the app and comment on Google Play to let us know what you think of SoundWire. If you have a question or bug report send email to email@example.com. If reporting a problem please give your phone's Android version and make/model.
- Network communication: Communicates with the server program on your PC.
- Phone calls: Mutes audio when you receive or make a call. Without this permission music would continue to play, interfering with your call.
- Prevent phone from sleeping: Keeps app running while connected (playing music) or attempting to connect. May be disabled in settings.
Even when using external stereo speakers, multi-channel virtual surround effect offers you highly immersive listening environment.
No headaches, no hurting ears on earphone use. Sound comes out of head and ears, so it creates a feeling like listening through speakers while using earphones and headphones. It provides richer and cleaner sound quality. Enjoying High fidelity audio is available on mobile devices with XOME-i.
Realization of 3 dimensional presence of powerfully reverberating sound when listening with earphone or speaker by creating the feeling of appreciating music in an actual live concert hall.
Reinforce insufficient reproductive capability of low-pitched and high-pitched sounds, while reinforcing stereo component of sound in order to further widen width of the stereo sound.
Equalizer will adjust levels of each frequency band of sound, enabling the user to adjust the quality of a tone to his taste.
This Solution is provided with a type that the user can adjust levels of each band like 9 band, or in preset type or in userset type. Provided preset can be configured with maximum 13 kinds including VOICE, JAZZ, CLASSIC, ROCK, DANCE, etc.
Now, you can enjoy virtual surround sound through your normal stereo speakers. Virtual 5.1 Speaker is a solution that enables creation of wider and affluent stereo sound images under such environment. Voices are placed in front of you and ambient sound appears all around you… just like a live performance
-- Features for Pro Version only --
1. MAVEN Effect Usersetting.
2. Playback Speed Control (50 ~ 200%)
3. Lyrics (alsong, standard ID3 tags).
4. Provide new skin plug In
Change the user skin of the Player by installing one of the 5+ available SKINS.
You can download "maven player metal, black, yellow, wood, blue Skin" on Market.
5. Overlay Control Window
6. Tag Editing
7. Music Folder restrict
-- Features for Free/Pro Version --
1. This version is compatible with Android 2.3 or higher
2. Support Audio Formats : mp3, ogg, wav, mp4, m4a, flac, wma(may require Neon support) (wma10 not support)
1. MAVEN Effect(3D sound)
A. XOME-i(Externalization), Live(Reverberation), Mex(Maestro), EVS(Virtual Speaker)
B. 9 band graphic equalizer, 13 default preset (Voice, Jazz, etc), Custom preset (Save, Remove)
2. Response Curve of Equalizer
3. Volume Control (Media Volume, Pre Volume, Left/right channel adjustment)
4. Brightness control
5. Play music by artits, albums, songs, playlists and folders
6. Songs search
7. Songs Rescan
8. Playlist management
9. Multi Select, Delete, Play, Add to Playlist
10. Repeat and Suffle
11. 3 configurable widget types (size: 4x1, 4x2, 4x4)
12. Read Phone state
(In order stop/resume playback during incoming / outgoing calls, Player requires read only rights to read phone state)
13. BlueTooth Control
14. Earphone(Headset) Button control(press to pause/resume, double/triple press to play next/prev)
15. Lock Screeen
16. Sleep Timer
17. Fade In/Out
19. Moving the SD Card
20. Help of Play, Volume, Effect
21. Landscape mode
22. Display song title
23. Notification Control Support (android 4.0 over)
24. Provide new widget skin plug In ("Blue", "Olive" widget Skin on Market)
※ If you find bugs or have any queries and suggestions, please contact us via e-mail and FaceBook. We will be happy to correspond with your comments.
※ Updates will be provided with plenty of additional features in near future.
※ Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/pages/Maven-Application-for-android/288125707959540
※ E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Now A new full-screen panel pop up with cool design amd magic animation. Music swing is no longer a dream!
- Slide up and down to switch songs.
- Click on a song to play a specific song.
- Press the button in control area could get respond.
- Choose or edit the songs after entering the page of song list.
- Flip the widget to switch songs.
- Flick left and right to switch between different songs in full screen mode.
- Choose or edit the songs after entering the page of song list.
How to add Next Panel to your home screen?
- Long press home screen of Next Launcher. Press the Next Panel option and choose the panel you like. A new screen will be added and the panel will be placed on the screen.
How to add Next Widgets to your home screen?
- Long press home screen of Next Launcher. Press the Widget option and choose the widget you like. Make sure you have enough room for the widget.
If you encounter any problems or have any suggestions for our Next Launcher, please do not hesitate to tell us. Thank you very much!