Headset Button Controller is very configurable, allowing you to play music, change tracks, adjust volume, answer phone calls, start Voice Command and many other things, just by clicking the button on your headset.
Headset Button Controller is shipped with a powerful default configuration, but you can change almost every action performed. Once you have configured it with your preferences, it runs in the background using almost no CPU. It has been tested with a wide variety of different Android devices and music apps and works with both single-button headsets, and Android-specific 3-button headsets.
Default configuration for single-button headsets (center button for 3-button headsets):
* Single press: play / pause (+ answer call / end call)
* Double press: next track (+ decline call / mute microphone)
* Triple press: previous track
* Quadruple press: previous track (2x)
* Long press: Volume control 
* Press and hold: Fast forward 
* Double press and hold: Rewind 
* Triple press and hold: disabled
All of the above options are configurable to any of the following:
* Play / pause
* Next track
* Previous track
* Previous track (2x)
* Mute / unmute
* Voice command
* Voice search
* Redial last number
* Say current time (Text-To-Speech required)
* Launch app
* Launch shortcut
* Tasker task 
* Switch profile
Additionally the long press options are configurable to any of the following:
* Volume control 
* Rewind 
* Fast forward 
 Requires the app 'Tasker'
 While the button is held down, the volume is initially reset to the minimum limit (see below) and then raised until the button is released
 Not every music player app supports rewind / fast forward
With a 3-button headset, volume control is also configurable with the left and right headset buttons.
Music app selection
Headset Button Controller controls the currently running music app. You are also able to explicitly specify which installed music app you want to control.
Volume control features
Headset Button Controller remembers the music volume when the headphone is unplugged and can restore it when the headphone is plugged in again.
* Min volume limit: Start volume level of the 'volume control' command
* Max volume limit: Ensures that the headset music volume never exceeds this limit
You are also able to control calls with the headset button:
* answer call / end call on single press (configurable)
* decline call / mute microphone on double press (configurable)
* adjust volume during a call (see volume control)
* announce caller name (Text-To-Speech required)
You can also configure Headset Button Controller to automatically answer an incoming call after a configurable delay.
Headset plug in / out
You can configure an action to be performed when the headset gets plugged in / out.
You can create different 'configuration profiles' which you can switch between. Add a widget or a shortcut to your home screen to easily change your profile. It is also possible to switch profile from the 'Tasker' or 'Locale' app (Locale plug-in). All settings can be backed up on SD card.
This is the full version of Headset Button Controller. To check if this app works with your phone / music player correctly, we suggest you first install the trial version of this app before buying.
Full Feature List at http://soundabout.userboard.net/t561-feature-list
(Some outputs are enabled for the PRO VERSION only)
Route the media audio to (Built-In speaker, Wired Headphones, Wired Headset (with mic), Earpiece, Aux Digital(HDMI), Bluetooth(A2DP), Bluetooth(mono), Bluetooth(mono)(dynamic), Dock(Analog), Dock(Digital)).
Route the phone call audio to (Built in Earpiece, External speaker, Bluetooth (mono), Wired Headphones, Wired Headset (with mic), Dock (Analog), Dock (Digital)
Phone call audio to Bluetoth A2DP(media) NOT allowed in Android.
Announce Callers Names (Caller ID) when they call (needs contact list)
Turn Notifications and Ringtones on and off depending on the audio output being used.
Send Text-To-Speech audio to various outputs with/without delays:
Wired Headset detection - ALLOW or IGNORE the headphone/headset plug in/out detection.
Wired Headset microphone - DETECT or IGNORE that a headset has a microphone when plugged in.
Send audio to Bluetooth headsets and your car's Bluetooth connection.
JAYS Headset Control brings a wide range of new features to your JAYS Android remote earphones. Change track, adjust volume, target specific media players, launch apps and much more. JAYS Headset Control comes with three modes; Off, Easy Mode and Advanced Mode, all simply controlled by the unique navigation wheel, optimized for JAYS products; a-JAYS Five for Android and a-JAYS One+.
- Just install and you're good to go!
- Customize the remote buttons, click delays, settings, target specific media players and more.
- Next Track/Previous Track
- Volume Up/Down
- Launch App
- Answer/End Call
- Decline/Mute Call
- Audio Feedback
- Volume Settings
- Functionality Settings
- Set the Multiple Click Delay time value.
- Set the Click & Hold time value.
- Available in English, French, Korean and Chinese (traditional).
- Email support available in English.
- Click-and-hold* actions will not work in Android 4.1+ as Android now intercepts them.
- Optimized against JAYS a-JAYS Five for Android and a-JAYS One+ remote earphones.
- Works with most Android devices on the market.
- Not compatible with three-button Apple headsets like a-JAYS Four iPhone.
- Functionality may vary between different cellphones.
- Some cell phones intercepts upper/lower buttons with the OS default button actions making them not customizable.
* Volume control on 1-button headsets.
- If JAYS Headset Control seems to not be responding, press menu and select 'Check for conflicts'.
- Some stock music players will not work properly with JAYS Headset Control, but most third party players will.
- Apps used to control headset clicks will conflict with ICS's lockscreen music widget due to Android's architecture.
- Spotify often needs you to go to Advanced settings and chose Spotify under Target media player.
Check out JAYS website for further information and support at http://www.jays.se.
Please feel free to contact me (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you found bugs, and thank you for your support! :)
This app provides schedules and frequencies for shortwave radio broadcasts throughout the world. Information is also included on some utility stations, Firedrake jammer etc.
Information is taking from the Eibi schedule (http://www.eibispace.de/) and AOKI Schedule.
Location permissions are for mapping features for Google Maps API and displaying your current location on a map. For full source code see - https://code.google.com/p/shortwaveschedules/
RECORDING PERMISSION - This is for recording your DX catches or anything else you are listening to using the built in logging option. If you choose to share the log then the mp3 recording is uploaded to a server I run along with the station name and frequency (but no information about the user or your location) and a link is returned to be shared for example http://9915.khz.mobi/b .
The app has the following features:
*Schedules easily updated from Eibi and stored on device meaning data connection is not needed once schedules are downloaded.
* Search by time showing all stations broadcasting to a chosen target area at a specific time
* Search by station showing either complete station schedule and frequencies or only broadcasts of a station at a chosen time
* Search by frequency to identify a station you are listening to either at a specific time or any time.
* Search by language to find stations only broadcasting in a specific language.
* Shows maps of transmitters location and beam direction from AOKI list
* Log your DX catches, record audio recordings of the station and share your logs using Android share options.
Results show the station name, the broadcast start and end time, the target area of the station (EU, Asia, Africa, North America etc.) and a list of frequencies including the transmitter location (swipe across to see more frequencies)
Thanks to David Giménez for the translation into Spanish and Paolo Romani for the Italian translation.
If you have any comments or suggestions please email me.
AUVIO products are sold exclusively at RadioShack. Please visit www.radioshack.com or your local RadioShack store.
AUVIO EQ apps lets you customize your equalizer settings. Save and customize up to 3 presets for your favorite equalizer settings.
For single click headsets, you can customize the answer button in the Settings page. Simply tap a button and select a different option for each button from the pop-up menu.
- Equalizer with presets and custom option
- Control music at a touch of the in-line remote
- Customize key sequence for controlling various music playback functions
★ Bass Booster
★ 5 Bands Equalizer (6 on some phones)
★ 20 Presets
★ Customizable preset
★ Unlimited custom presets
★ Widget (2x1)
★ Profiles homescreen shortcuts
★ Preset auto-detection
★ Tasker Plugin
★ Music visualizer
★ Reverb (Beta ! It doesn't work on most phones, so it might be removed)
★ Automatic preset on incoming call
★ 4 themes
★ Start on phone boot
Most of the issues are due to Android itself and the constructors' interfaces, not the app ! It's almost impossible to get this kind of app to work on every device.
Check out our FAQ if you're experiencing issues or want more information : http://www.desaxed.com/faq
- Why doesn't Bass Booster work on my phone ?
- How can I reduce battery consumption ?
- Why does the equalizer only have 5 or 6 bands ?
- Volume Booster (boost the volume by +10 dB, doesn't work on every smartphone)
- Improve Quality (gets the best of your small or cheap audio devices)
- More Basses
- Voice Booster
We are not responsible for anything that might happen to your phone, your audio device or yourself ! Do not listen at full volume or with bass boost for too long. This app can damage your devices or hearing. Use it wisely !
By downloading this application, you accept that in no case we could be held responsible for any kind of damage resulting of the use of this app in any way.
This software is provided by the copyright holders and contributors "as is" and any express or implied warranties, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are disclaimed. In no event shall the copyright owner or contributors be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, procurement of substitute goods or services; loss of use, data, or profits; or business interruption) however caused and on any theory of liability, whether in contract, strict liability, or tort (including negligence or otherwise) arising in any way out of the use of this software, even if advised of the possibility of such damage.
Thanks to Svengraph for the headphones :
- Graphical equalizer for your music library
- 5 band EQ
- 3 audio effects (Virtualizer, Bass Boost, and Reverb)
- 10 built in EQ Presets
- Create and save your own audio presets
- Bypass mode to quickly compare the original and equalized audio
MUSIC LIBRARY FEATURES:
- Enhances your listening experience with Denon Music Maniac Headphones or other audio playback devices such as a/v receivers, car stereos via USB, or Bluetooth.
- Powerful queue based playback system lets you build and order your own playlist on the fly.
- Save the playback queue as a new playlist
- A single song, all songs on an album, all songs by an artist, and all songs in a genre can easily be added to the now playing queue.
- Supports both portrait and landscape modes for browsing, playing, and equalizing
- Shuffle and repeat playback modes
- Music library browsing by Playlist, Artist, Album, Song, Genre, Composer, Compilation, and Podcast (no importing needed)
INTERNET RADIO FEATURES:
- The TuneIn service provides global access to Internet radio – covering over 70,000 radio stations and 2 million on-demand programs including sports, news, talk, music and comedy.
- Browse Internet radio stations by location, genre, language or Podcast (on-demand programs).
- Powerful search feature for your music library and Internet Radio
- Save your favorite Internet Radio stations or programs as convenient presets and share them with other TuneIn compatible devices
- Ability to choose high or low quality streams offered by broadcasters
- Share what you’re listening to via Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Email, or Text Message
- The Denon Audio app requires Android 2.2.x or later
- DRM protected music is NOT supported
- WiFi or data connection required to stream Internet radio
* Use rand white noise data to burn in, full frequency range
* Can save current burn in progress, and resume next time
* Supports headphones / speakers, even bluetooth / NFC speakers!
* Can specify how many minutes to burn in
* With detailed burn in manual, to teach you how to burn in
* With percentage displaying, make you easy to know how long your headphones burn in
Why Burn In?
Burn-in is the process for exercising new audio equipment. Most headphones/speakers require at least 40 hours of burn-in time to reach their optimal performing state.
The main purpose of the burn-in process is to loosen the diaphragm of a newly crafted headphone and to stress the headphone driver. Most audiophiles agree that the sound quality will be noticeably improved after burn-in.
How to Burn In?
There are different ways to burn-in your headphones (or earbuds). The most common ways include running a white noise through the headphones at a medium volume. Note: too high of a volume can cause damage to, or even kill your headphones!
How long should I do it?
The general rule is about 40 hours. Some people burn-in their headphones quickly playing them 40 hours continuously after bringing them home. This may not be good because, the diaphragm may be too weak at this time and should not be pushed to the limit. The best thing to do may be to plug your headphones into your android phone / tablet, set the volume to medium, and run burn in app for up to 4-5 hours a day for 5 days (perhaps, while you are at work or sleeping). After that, your headphones will most likely sound their best. Note: you do not need to listen the whole time.
This app will not provide a benefit unless used with the iSimple TranzIt BLU. If you have not installed this interface but are looking for a method to wirelessly play music through your car stereo, please visit your local retailer and ask for the iSimple TranzIt BLU.
Control your remote foobar2000 with your Android device! This application needs foobar2000 working in the computer and 2 more components installed in foobar 2000.
- foo_playcount (optional)
* Widget (PRO version)
* Album art
* Common playback controls (Play/Pause, Next/Previous song, Shuffle ON/OFF)
* Control time with progress bar
* Playlist function
* Manage playlist function (add new playlist, add/remove elements by browsing files)
* Search function
* Rate current-playing song and any song in the playlist
* Queue/Dequeue elements from playlist
* Advanced search method (More of the same…artist, album or rating)
* Switch between playlists
* Configurable shake actions
* Use your device volume keys to control foobar's volume
* Pause/Mute on incoming calls
* Fully compatible with WaveControl (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.MarksThinkTank.WaveControl)
* Fully compatible with headset controls and media buttons
To use the app follow these steps in the exact order:
1. Run the transmitter app on your windows laptop that has WiFi
2. Then connect your TV's headphone jack, or any other device with a headphone jack to the microphone jack of your laptop.
3. Then start this app on your smartphone and listen to the audio coming out of TV or your audio device.
4. Press the circle with a rectangle with it to start listening.
5. If you want stop or pause listening you can press circle with two vertical line.
6. To quite the app press the circle with an arrow at the bottom of the screen.
The delay of the audio relative to video is minimal and negligible. One of the main advantages of this app, is its simplicity. It is just a plug and play app so you do not need to find the server IP address, or change an audio buffer size. Everything is done automatically and in a smart way. If you have any questions or comments we would love to hear from you.
Ability to choose a separate App to open when on WiFi connection.
Do you always open your music player when you plug in your headphones?
Headphones Helper will automatically adjust your device's volume, and open your music player as soon as you plug in your headphones, or connect your Bluetooth headset. Headphones Helper will also allow you to skip the current track in your music player by simply shaking your device from left to right.
Unlike other apps on the market, we have found a way to route media controls to the specified app on phones running Android 4.0+
Currently the app is set to be able to open the following music players:
Google Play Music
Samsung Galaxy S built in Media Player
If you have an app that is not on the list, you can choose a custom app as well.
I will be adding new features often, if you have any requests for features you can email me as well.
- No advertisements!
- No internet access necessary, no backdoors sharing your private information;
- Controls a music player app of your choice on your device;
- Compatible with many music player apps, like most stock music players, Google Play Music, Spotify, Deezer etc;
- It automatically shows and hides, depending whether Google Maps/Navigation (or any other app of your choice) is active or not;
- Three music controls: play/pause, previous track and next track;
- Choose between horizontal or vertical orientation;
- Adjustable transparency;
- Adjustable size;
- Adjustable position, just drag it anywhere you like;
- Can be used with any app installed on your device.
Please contact us if this application does not work properly on your device.
We will try to fix the problem for the next release.
Explanation of permissions:
Display system-level alerts
This app will remain active in the background (no battery drainage) and shows an overlay on top of Google Maps/Navigation while active.
Draw over other apps
With this permission the app is able to detect if Google Maps/Navigation is active.
Soothing, soft and calming music to help you relax. It helps you to relax before bedtime, listening to it while drifting to sleep helps you relief the stress and give you the positive energy and put you into a good deep sleep. You can also play the music during your meditation.