Create Recipe's, Calculate OG, Gravity correction calculations to hit your preboil numbers, bottle priming calculations, keg carbonation calculators, Strike water calculators, SRM, IBU, Efficiency,ABV, and brix final gravity calculators.
Please Remember, this application is still beta, If you have any issues, please email the developer and report any force closes. We will work to fix your issue ASAP.
If the application is missing any features that you would like, email the developer and we will try to have it added to the project.
Your Recipes can now be saved to the cloud, so you can save your recipes on one device and have them waiting for you on any of your other devices!
You can now copy your recipes easily and brew thing again on a different date.
Now support For BIAB brewing!
Check out the Wort Community on Google+ for some of the other things i'm working on for the app, that aren't quite ready yet.
The Brewing Assistant will also synchronize your recipes to the Brewology101.com Ale Abacus where you can then edit and delete your recipes or create new recipes. With the ability to sync your recipes to Brewology101.com, you can share your recipes with your friends, family, or the entire internet. It also allows you to backup all your recipes and transfer them to the other Android and iOS devices.
To import your recipes into the Brewing Assistant from BeerXML, please import the recipes on Brewology101.com. Then to get the recipes to the Brewing Assistant, all you have to do is perform a sync. No need to manually enter all your recipes into your phone or tablet.
Once you're ready to brew, the Brewing Assistant will help you with your mash and your boil. The mash reminder will alert you to stir your mash at the interval you set in the Settings. The boil reminder will alert you to add your ingredients at the times you specified in your recipe.
The Brewing Assistant is just the help you need for making your homebrew a success.
If you find any errors or have suggestions, please let us know at BrewingAssistant@brewology101.com
Fellow home brewers, please enjoy our free mobile app which contains 15 stand alone brewing calculators, a summary of our blog, and links to our cloud based brewing solution. Now you can keep Brewer’s Friend on your home screen and quickly get to the brewing tools you love!
Note: this free app does not contain a full beer recipe designer. However, the cloud tab contains a link to our online recipe designer, which is designed to work on mobile phones and tablets.
The Brewer’s Friend free mobile app contains the following brewing calculators:
ABV Calculator - Alcohol
IBU Calculator - Bitterness
SRM Calculator - Color
All Grain OG/FG
Quick Infusion Calculator
Dilution and Boil Off
Priming Sugar Calculator
Keg PSI Calculator
Wine Brix and SG Calculator
Wine Chaptalization Calculator
Full support for metric units!
The app connects to the internet only to refresh the blog tab content from our RSS feed. When you click a blog post or cloud link you are taken to the Brewer’s Friend website.
-Refractometer, Boil-Off, Dilution, Strike Temp, Carb & Hydrometer Tools
-Brew Day Timers
-Dropbox folder support-requires dropbox login
-Local Folder storage of recipes
-Alarmed reminder for mash steps and boil additions
-Set warning to 0,1,3, or 5 minutes before addition
-Updating Recipes with measured data
-BSMX file viewing
-BeerXML file viewing*see note
-Recipe Files with multiple recipes allowed
-Portrait and Landscape viewing modes
-Tablet and phone support
-Default app for BSMX files on android
Read a third-party review at http://mysticmead.com/?p=637
Future Features will include:
-Shopping List with substitution list
Do to request from BeerSmith, cloud support will not be included.
BrewAide is meant to be the expert little helper that we all wish we had on brew day. It will help you execute and achieve the perfect recipe you designed.
Designed for 4.0 inch screens and above
*Compatibility for BeerXML is designed according to the BeerXML.com standards, if another program exports different than those standards, app may not be able to open the file. All effort has been taken to handle all cases however it cannot be guaranteed.
WRITE EXTERNAL STORAGE:Allows copying and updating of Recipes
INTERNET:For Dropbox integration
ACCESS NETWORK STATE:For Dropbox integration
BILLING:For donations and ad removal
BROADCAST STICKY:For Timer Alerts
READ CALENDAR:To schedule reminders for fermentation/bottling
WRITE CALENDAR:To schedule reminders for fermentation/bottling
Disclaimer: BrewAide is not associated with BeerSmith in any way and is not part of the BeerSmith brand.
BeerSmith is a trademark of BeerSmith LLC
Keep a journal of your tasting notes and ratings with this beer app. Keep notes on that great microbrew you just tried.
Keep a log of your beer experiences the next time you have a glass at a bar, at a beer festival, or at home. Rate your favorites on your phone so you'll never forget them.
Read beer reviews that others have shared in our community and search the beer guide for interesting beers to add to your Wish List
See which beers you drink the most with the beer counter.
• Backup your beer info to the server. If you lose your phone or upgrade to a new phone, just restore your info to the new phone so you don't have to re-enter everything.
• Store a photo of the bottle label to go along with your notes.
• Export your beer info in CSV format and save it to your phone's SD Card or email it to yourself.
• Use the statistics tracker to monitor your beer information with stats like Total Number of Beer Tracked, Average Rating, Most Consumed, Beers by Style, By Serving Type (Bottle, Tap, Can, etc.), by Country, by State
- Added Rotate Photo button
- Alphabetized beer styles
- New Photo Size option under Settings
- Restore/Import should now update a beer if the import is newer instead of always adding for those synching between different devices)
- Backup to Server sends email confirmation if email address is entered
- New colors for those that didn't like gray
- Added Wish List to Bulk Delete
- Improved UI on Tablets
- Added price to main list
- Added new sorting options
- Added photo to main list
- Can now add shared beers/online search to beer list and wish list
- Fixed Post to Facebook
- Tapping on someone's name in shared ratings shows all their past beer ratings
- Added Sample to Serving Types
- Added Norwegian currency
- Added Sort by Country
- Search now searches Country and Brewer fields as well
- Beer Photos can now be shared on Facebook
- Send beer review via Email
- Fixed import bug for names with spaces in them
- Moved Style to lower heading
- Fixed crash during CSV Export
- Added Post to Facebook Wall option
- Can now "Move to SD Card" (app2sd)
- Added Barcode option to Wish List
- Can now add a shared beer from Others to wish list
- Wish List is now exported to CSV
- Export to Server includes Wish List
- Added ability to change currency under Settings
- Export to Server now supports utf8 characters
Remember to always backup your data (Menu Key > Backup).
Release Notes: Menu > About
First and foremost, home brewing beer recipe requires you the exact characteristics of the different kinds of beer. The process and taste between all grain and extract beers have a whole lot of difference. While these are the most common kind of brewing, there are other options that you can go for. All it needs is the right ingredients in the right amount and a curator who is knowledgeable enough of the right timings and culture procedures.
All the recipe mentioned in Home Brew Beer Recipe have been collected from different corners of the world and present easy methods for interested home brewers. It can actually be quite of an exciting process to brew beer in your backyard and underground cellar. The options include Awesome Amber, La Morena, Oatmeal Amber, Colonial Ale 1, Club Beerfb, American IPA, Sierra Ale, The Big C and many others!
It takes little effort and amazingly a fraction of the total investment you would have alternatively made on commercial beer bottles. The equipments required are neither too complicated. Home brewing just needs a container that can support the fermentation process and a constant attention to the time period. With the right tools you can compose your beer with respect to its yeast quantity, gravity, density, bitterness, hops and color. The end product is always addictive! Cheers!
We are constantly working on making the content and functionality of our apps better. We are always excited to hear from you! If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please share with us at: http://apps-ticket.com
Beerlog is the first Beer app to go cross-platform! Let your friends know via push notifications, when you are sipping your favourite beer!
Never miss out an opportunity when your friends are enjoying some Budweiser, Hoegaarden or Stella Artois!
Keywords: beer, ratebeer, ibeer, beer android, beerlog, beer log, log beer, beer stat, alcohol, budweiser, hoegaarden, stella Artois, corona, kingfisher, carlsberg, foster, heineken, guinness, stout, brewery, brew
The Brew-Boss® home brew system is an all electric home brewing system that allows home brewers to brew extract or all-grain recipes with complete and accurate automatic control of temperature and timing. Automated control provides consistent results every time. No other system available offers this level of automated brew control. Complete systems are available in 10, 15, and 20 gallon versions. The Brew-Boss® Controller is also available separately, for those that want to build their own electric brewery or convert their existing gas fired systems to the convenience and safety of electric.
The Brew-Boss® System utilizes a control box that controls an electric heater element, a recirculation pump, and an optional Hops-Boss® automatic hops feeder. The Brew-Boss® controller communicates with an Android Tablet App that provides a color touch screen graphical user interface that allows complete control over the brewing process. The controller walks you through the brewing process using textual and voice prompts. All steps and parameters relative to the brewing process can be modified by the user to control nearly any brew setup. It operates in a completely Automatic mode, or can be operated in Manual mode for those that want manual control over their brewing process. The Brew-Boss® controller interfaces with the Android tablet via USB or optional Wi-Fi interface.
The base system provided operates as a Brew-in-a-Bag (BIAB) system with a single kettle. The controller will also control 2 and 3 vessel systems as well!
Electric brewing is more efficient, convenient, safer, lest costly, and more accurate than systems using gas for heat. The Brew-Boss® System is a great value and competitively priced.
See www.brew-boss.com for details.
Coffee Nerd is for any coffee enthusiast who wants to make the perfect cup of coffee with their French Press, Moka Pot, Aeropress®, Chemex®, Hario V60®, Siphon Pot or regular automatic drip. This app includes all instructions necessary as well as some useful tools.
• Detailed brew instructions for French Press, Moka Pot, Aeropress®, Chemex®, Hario V60®, Siphon Pot and your regular automatic drip
• Bean Calculator - Determine the amount of beans necessary for any number of cups
• Set your preferred measurement units - grams/ounces and ml/cups
• Brew Timer with alarm - Use one of the pre-sets or set your own!
• Brewing Rating & Notes - Take daily notes and adjust your brew
• Create your own custom brew - save presets for the description, brew time, bean ratio and more! (enable feature with in-app purchase)
• Dark or Light themes with collapsible sections
This app requires write access to the SD card to save the daily comments and ratings.
This app requires the billing service to enable the Custom Brew functionality.
This app does not contain ads and does not provide any notifications.
Do you want to help support us? Donate via Bitcoin: 18DCG6e1GMQLvLdiCEZabxJhUPB9EREmsC
Feel free to e-mail any comments or feedback to email@example.com
Hario V60®, Aeropress® and Chemex® are registered trademarks of their respective trademark owners.
NEW! MASH TUN HEATLOSS COMPENSATION:
Enter your mash-tun's thermal mass to adjust for heat loss when you are not heating your mash-tun to the strike temperatures.
• Fahrenheit & Celsius
• Metric & US Measurement Scales
• Mashtun Heatloss Compensation (Advanced Setting)
HOW TO USE:
Swipe left and right between 3 screens that control grain, water and desired temperature. Drag the grain and water levels up and down, spin the temperature on the thermometer to set and calculate target and strike (infusion) temperatures. Use the + and - buttons to nudge each measurement. Use the info button to help learn what to do in each screen.
TO CALCULATE TEMPERATURES:
1 - Enter your grain weight and grain temperature
2 - Enter volume of water
3 - Set the desired temperature to see calculated strike (infusion temperature)
WHY USE IT:
Different homebrew recipes may call for different infusion temperatures and methods. Stop approximating and start your mash off right with Mash. Over or undershooting your infusion temperatures cost you time, effect your efficiency and can change the flavor profile. Get right in the temperature zone the first time and save yourself from scrambling and adjusting.
Instantly see how many beers they have on offer and a further tap will reveal tasting notes and more details. Click on through to the YourRound database to full details on over 1000 UK brewers. The ONLY site updated LIVE by UK brewers.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or feedback.
Publishers Note: The app only returns brewers in a 30 mile radius. There are over 1000 brewers on our system, but there may be none near you yet. Please check back soon if none are returned or ask them to add their details to YourRound if they are missing.
Find inspiration for your next meal. Access over 350,000 recipes, featured collections and menus, curated by season, holiday, course, lifestyle, diet, and more. Read reviews and ratings by fellow home cooks to help you decide what’s for dinner.
Store all your recipes in one place. Save favorites and recipes to try. Add personal recipes or clip from your favorite sites.
Grocery shopping made smart and easy. BigOven will convert your recipes into a simple list, sorted alphabetically and by department.
Plan this week’s upcoming meals. Share your menu plan via email.
Use Up Leftovers
Use up what’s in your fridge. Type in up to three ingredients, and we’ll show you what you can make.
Enrich your cooking experience with an ad-free BigOven Pro membership. Find recipes that cater to your diet and lifestyle with ingredient-by-ingredient Nutrition Insight and advanced search filters. Create custom folders to store recipes for any occasion. Upload an unlimited number of recipes.
• Výpis a mapa hospod v okolí včetně značky a ceny piva, hodnocení, otvíraček atd.
• Účet v hospodě, kde máš pod kontrolou aktuální počet a celkovou útratu za pivo
• Přidávání pivočar, nových hospod a ochutnaných značek
• Osobní pivní statistiky stále po ruce
• Doporuč (a nech si doporučit), které pivo je ve vybrané hospodě nejlepší
• Zobraz si na mapě, kde jsou tvoji kamarádi na pivu
• A mnohem více...
Nápady na vylepšení aplikace uvítám na:
http://pivnidenicek.uservoice.com/ (název nápadu uveď slovem “Aplikace:”, ať je rozliším od nápadů na webovou verzi)
Chyby je možné hlásit na e-mailu:
tickets [uzenáč] pivnidenicek.uservoice.com (opět s předmětem začínajícím “Aplikace:”)
Save a recipe on your desktop cloud folder and open it on your phone. In addition our BeerSmithRecipes search function puts thousands of new recipes at your fingertips. An integrated brew day timer with step by step instructions, brewing calculators and tools for converting units rounds out this great app!
The ultimate app for BeerSmith users - create a recipe at your desktop cloud folder, walk our the door and edit the recipe from your phone or tablet!
- Ability to fully edit recipe and brew session data
- Editing of ingredients including hops, grains, misc, water, and yeast
- Full edit of profiles including equipment, mash profiles, aging and carbonation
- Functions to scale a recipe by equipment, alter color, original gravity or bitterness
- Ability to save profiles or ingredients from an existing recipe to your phone database
- Search, view and select from thousands of recipes on BeerSmithRecipes.com
- Brewday timer for steep, mash and boil with notifications and alarms
- Ability to store recipes you find locally or to your cloud account
- Full integration with the desktop version of BeerSmith via your cloud folder
- Any recipe you move to your desktop cloud folder can be used in the app!
- Full beer style guide in app for reference
- Seven calculators including: hydrometer adjust, infusions, alcohol/attenuation, mash adjust, weight/volume, refractometer and carbonation
- Five unit converters: temperature, gravity, weight, volume, pressure