It's not great. It allows me to see my recipes so I don't have to run back to my computer or waste paper printing them, but there are 3 major things wrong with this app: 1. It never gets updates 2. There should be a better system than this lite/pro setup. I already own the full fledged beersmith application on desktop, why force me to go back to my computer and re-cloud upload my recipe any time I need to make a tweak? Perhaps email address or key validation in-app could show who owns the desktop app and the "full" app
Nice Works excellent on both my devices, Galaxy Tab 10.1 with CyanogenMod 10.1 and Galaxy Nexus 5. I create a recipe on my computer, transfer it to the beer smith cloud, and running through the brewing process with mash and boil timer on the Tab.
Perfect Love having this on the fly when I'm not at my home computer. Can mess with current recipes, edit, and create whenever I get ideas.
Recent Update has destroyed this app The most recent app has caused this app to frequently delete all of my recipes and settings. Really disappointing as it was a great app
Frustrating app Timers on Android do not work at all. I've traded a few emails with the developer and he claims to be working on it, I can't begin to fathom that a simple timer is that hard to code.
1 small problem Great app, but no timer sounds after last update on Galaxy Tab 4
- Added 2015 BJCP style guidelines as default under Reference->Style Guide
- Addresses some potential security issues with updated framework
- Updates look/feel to a more modern theme
- Updates to Google Payment system 3 for in-app upgrades
- Fixed background alarms on some systems when using timer
- Corrected minor IBU hop value update in full version