-Refractometer, Boil-Off, Dilution, Strike Temp, Carb & Hydrometer Tools
-Brew Day Timers
-Dropbox folder support-requires dropbox login
-Local Folder storage of recipes
-Alarmed reminder for mash steps and boil additions
-Set warning to 0,1,3, or 5 minutes before addition
-Updating Recipes with measured data
-BSMX file viewing
-BeerXML file viewing*see note
-Recipe Files with multiple recipes allowed
-Portrait and Landscape viewing modes
-Tablet and phone support
-Default app for BSMX files on android
Read a third-party review at http://mysticmead.com/?p=637
Future Features will include:
-Shopping List with substitution list
Do to request from BeerSmith, cloud support will not be included.
BrewAide is meant to be the expert little helper that we all wish we had on brew day. It will help you execute and achieve the perfect recipe you designed.
Designed for 4.0 inch screens and above
*Compatibility for BeerXML is designed according to the BeerXML.com standards, if another program exports different than those standards, app may not be able to open the file. All effort has been taken to handle all cases however it cannot be guaranteed.
WRITE EXTERNAL STORAGE:Allows copying and updating of Recipes
INTERNET:For Dropbox integration
ACCESS NETWORK STATE:For Dropbox integration
BILLING:For donations and ad removal
BROADCAST STICKY:For Timer Alerts
READ CALENDAR:To schedule reminders for fermentation/bottling
WRITE CALENDAR:To schedule reminders for fermentation/bottling
Disclaimer: BrewAide is not associated with BeerSmith in any way and is not part of the BeerSmith brand.
BeerSmith is a trademark of BeerSmith LLC
Keep a journal of your tasting notes and ratings with this beer app. Keep notes on that great microbrew you just tried.
Keep a log of your beer experiences the next time you have a glass at a bar, at a beer festival, or at home. Rate your favorites on your phone so you'll never forget them.
Read beer reviews that others have shared in our community and search the beer guide for interesting beers to add to your Wish List
See which beers you drink the most with the beer counter.
• Backup your beer info to the server. If you lose your phone or upgrade to a new phone, just restore your info to the new phone so you don't have to re-enter everything.
• Store a photo of the bottle label to go along with your notes.
• Export your beer info in CSV format and save it to your phone's SD Card or email it to yourself.
• Use the statistics tracker to monitor your beer information with stats like Total Number of Beer Tracked, Average Rating, Most Consumed, Beers by Style, By Serving Type (Bottle, Tap, Can, etc.), by Country, by State
- Added Rotate Photo button
- Alphabetized beer styles
- New Photo Size option under Settings
- Restore/Import should now update a beer if the import is newer instead of always adding for those synching between different devices)
- Backup to Server sends email confirmation if email address is entered
- New colors for those that didn't like gray
- Added Wish List to Bulk Delete
- Improved UI on Tablets
- Added price to main list
- Added new sorting options
- Added photo to main list
- Can now add shared beers/online search to beer list and wish list
- Fixed Post to Facebook
- Tapping on someone's name in shared ratings shows all their past beer ratings
- Added Sample to Serving Types
- Added Norwegian currency
- Added Sort by Country
- Search now searches Country and Brewer fields as well
- Beer Photos can now be shared on Facebook
- Send beer review via Email
- Fixed import bug for names with spaces in them
- Moved Style to lower heading
- Fixed crash during CSV Export
- Added Post to Facebook Wall option
- Can now "Move to SD Card" (app2sd)
- Added Barcode option to Wish List
- Can now add a shared beer from Others to wish list
- Wish List is now exported to CSV
- Export to Server includes Wish List
- Added ability to change currency under Settings
- Export to Server now supports utf8 characters
Central Ohio. This landmark occasion expects to draw 35,000-40,000 visitors during the two and
one-half week run during the month of June - held at Jerome Village in Plain City, Ohio.
Eleven builders have homes featured in the Parade, and all are present in this App. Download this
App to experience the Parade in a whole new way – and to interact with the event through this
“Virtual Showroom”. The BIA Parade App features exception images and the opportunity to use this
App in ways never before possible to navigate your way through the Parade of Homes.
Use this App to:
- Browse beautiful and interactive images from the homes
- Click through each room, and learn more about those vendors that
- Favorite homes, products, and vendors anywhere in the App
- Click call, email, or visit the website of any builder or vendor
Use the BIA Parade App as an idea book to put together your dream home. The homes, products, and
vendors listed within provide you some amazing design ideas, and represent the best of what is
available to home buyers, renovators, and anyone interested in what is new this year.
Perchè accontentarsi della solita birra commerciale del bar quando magari ti trovi nelle vicinanze di un birrificio dove gustare ottima birra artigianale?
Con l'app "Birrifici Italiani" potrai individuare i birrifici e i brewpub (birrifici con pub annesso) e con un semplice click potrai farti guidare dal tuo navigatore preferito!
Il database, al 10/03/2014, e' composto di:
- Trova i locali vicino a te
- Trova i locali in un punto specifico del territorio italiano (long click sulla mappa)
- Decidi il numero dei locali da ricercare
- Ricerca per regione e/o provincia
- Definisci il raggio di ricerca
- Collegamenti a Facebook, Twitter e Google+
- Collegamento a Streetview per una migliore visione della zona
- Contatta telefonicamente o via mail il locale con un click
- Condividi via mail i locali
- Valuta e commenta i locali
E' richiesto un collegamento a Internet
Grazie a Davide del sito www.microbirrifici.org che ha reso possibile la realizzazione di questa utilissima (almeno per me! ;) ) app !
Tags: birra, birre, birrifici, microbirrifici, brewpub, luppolo.
******************* IMPORTANTE ************
Invito tutti a scrivermi in caso di problemi e/o segnalazioni! Grazie e cheers! :)
Identify every beer you come in contact with, anywhere. Speak the beer name, type it in, or scan a Bar Code. Access over 300,000 beers, and counting!
** If this update causes you to keep losing connection with RateBeer, please Uninstall it and Reinstall it from the market, you will not be charged again **
2/28/13 - Bug fixed; "Lost connection with Ratebeer, please check your internet connection and try again," issue should not be a problem any longer.
7/3/2011 - v1.22 - Facebook Fix for all clients, Facebook should now be fully operational!
6/24/2011 - v1.21 - Quick fix for Force Closes on beers with null Style Ratings. Sorry about that!! This will fix it.
6/24/2011 - v1.20 - Finally, another update! Sorry, we've been working hard on the iPhone version, which is almost ready for release! We've added 5-star ratings, a 1-100 Beer Style rating, some interface improvements, and an experimental Twitter share function! Enjoy!
Is the beer lover in your life tired of swimming through a sea of beer apps, just to get the results he or she needs, on the spot? Well, they can stop drowning in their vat of beer apps, The Beer Expert App is now available.
Unlike any other beer-information app on the market, The Beer Expert draws from a database of hundreds of thousands of beers – almost every beer on the planet.
For either regular beer lovers, or true beer aficionados, the inability to recognize the beer that’s in front of you, now, is extremely frustrating. But imagine being able to walk into any package store, grocery, brewpub, or bar, having a look at the beer selection before you and immediately having access to every beer’s vital information.
this app provides that exact information and more. With a burgeoning and ever-growing beer market, and other folks producing beer apps, we had to create ours to be bigger, better, more robust and simply more useful than any other available. And this app will be attractive to anyone who enjoys beer, not only the "beer geeks".
By either taking a picture of the beer’s upc code, typing in its name, or speaking it into your phone, The Beer Expert will immediately provide the user with the beer’s commercial description, a.b.v., style and several user reviews, along with a picture.
And once the user has sampled the beer, if they disagree with one of the provided reviews, they can give it a “thumbs down". Likewise, they can give great reviews a “thumbs up.”
The secret to The Beer Expert’s comprehensiveness is it bringing together two of the beer world’s greatest forces;
The Beer Sommelier® and RateBeer.com, which is arguably the largest beer database in the world. This combination allows for simply the most comprehensive, accurate and complete listing of beers available in the world…over 300,000 beers at the app’s disposal.
** Please keep in mind that this app is meant for educational/informational purposes ONLY. It's meant to tell you about the beer in front of you now, that you may purchase, but know nothing about. It does NOT have the functionality for note taking...this is NOT a beer rating app.**
Además podrás memorizar aquellas que hayas probado, así como compartir el momento con tus amigos y familiares. Incluye también un 'Contador de Cervezas' para poder llevar la contabilidad de tu quedada, así como múltiples estadísticas de la misma: cantidad, visitas al inodoro, ratios, formato preferido, etc.
¡Indispensable para los cerveceros!
NOTA DEL AUTOR:
Esta aplicación ha sido realizada para el disfrute y comodidad de todos aquellos apasionados de la cerveza, donde pueden tener información extra de su bebida preferida, guardar estadísticas amigables sobre sus quedadas y compartir las mismas con amigos y familiares.
Desde Cervezarium le recomendamos un consumo responsable y moderado de los productos alcohólicos, más concretamente de la Cerveza que ocupa la temática de la aplicación. Con ello conseguirá disfrutar al máximo de esta clase de bebida. Se recomienda no hacer un uso abusivo de ella.
Por favor, si te gusta la aplicación, puntúala. Recuerda que es la primera versión, por lo tanto, cualquier comentario o bug reportado, se agradece.
- Fotografías de todas las marcas de cerveza
- Nuevas marcas de cerveza
- Nuevas estadísticas sobre eventos
- Nuevos filtros de búsqueda y ordenación de las cervezas
- Valoración de otros usuarios sobre las cervezas
Songs include Baa Baa Black sheep, Itsy Bitsy Spider and Twinkle Twinkle little star.
"Baa, Baa, Black Sheep" is an English nursery rhyme, the earliest surviving version of which dates from 1731. The words have changed little in two and a half centuries. It is sung to a variant of the 1761 French melody Ah! Vous dirai-je, Maman. Uncorroborated theories have been advanced to explain the meaning of the rhyme.
Baa, baa, black sheep,
Have you any wool?
Yes, sir, yes, sir,
Three bags full;
One for the master,
And one for the dame,
And one for the little boy
Who lives down the lane
"Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star" is a popular English lullaby. The lyrics are from an early 19th-century English poem, "The Star" by Jane Taylor. The poem, which is in couplet form, was first published in 1806 in Rhymes for the Nursery, a collection of poems by Taylor and her sister Ann. It is sung to the tune of the French melody "Ah! vous dirai-je, Maman", which was published in 1761 and later arranged by Mozart for a famous set of variations. The English lyrics have five stanzas, although only the first is widely known an used here.
Twinkle, twinkle, little star.
How I wonder what you are.
Up above the world so high,
Like a diamond in the sky.
Twinkle, twinkle, little star.
How I wonder what you are.
"Itsy Bitsy Spider" (also known as "Incy Wincy Spider", "Eency Weency Spider", "Inky Binky Spider", "Inky Dinky Spider", "Ipsy Wispy Spider", "Ipsy Dipsy Spider" or "Itchy Wincy Spider") is a popular nursery rhyme that describes the adventures of a spider as it ascends, descends, and reascends the downspout or "waterspout" of a gutter system (or, alternatively, the spout of a teapot or open-air reservoir). It is usually accompanied by a sequence of gestures that mimic the words of the song.
The Incy Wincy Spider climbed up the water spout.
Down came the rain, and washed poor incy out.
Out came the sun, and dried up all the rain
And then Incy Wincy Spider climbed up the spout again.
Tags: lullaby, nursery rhyme, baby, sleeping, sleep, sounds, sounds, kids music
All music and graphics copyright Rick LLC.
Nós buscamos trazer para o consumidor, da forma mais simples e prática possível, uma forma de saber qual é a cerveja mais barata e relação ao preço e a quantidade.
Usar o Cervejometro é muito simples, basta adicionar o preço das cervejas disponíveis e clicar em “QUAL COMPRAR” que o Cervejometro vai te dizer qual é a melhor opção de compra!
Cocktails, Shots , Punches, beer and even non-alcoholic drinks like coffee , tea , milk shakes etc.
This app shows you the ingredients required ,method , how to serve
You can also search by ingredient or by title of a drink.
You can add drinks to your favorites list. This app also keeps track of what drinks you have seen and what you have not.
Don't leave home without PocketBeer!
What's the difference between PocketBeer and PocketBeer Lite?
- PocketBeer allows users to track their favorite beers by adding them to a "Favorites" section. This feature is not available in PocketBeer Lite.
900 Breakfast Recipes cookbook includes almost one thousand delicious breakfast dishes.
Simple interface provides you search and filtering by cooking ingredients and any keywords.
You can save any dish recipe you like in favorites recipes list.
Some built-in kitchen tools such as timer and volume converter will help cooking.
Cook with pleasure!
Chef Ugo features any recipe you can think of: starters, main courses, desserts, drinks... Thousands of recipes for any occasion : tiramisu, scones, cookies, cake, pancakes, soup, meatloaf, cupcakes, banana bread...
Looking for a specific recipe or just for ideas ? That’s very easy with the built-in search engine. You can search for your recipe by keywords, by names or by ingredients that are in your fridge. You can browse our most popular categories, from drinks to a vegetarian recipe. The app is automatically updated with each new recipe validated by our cook !
Chef Ugo also offers several features to make cooking a real pleasure, such as :
★ Full screen view: it’s easy to follow any recipe step by step
★ Shopping List: you add ingredients to your shopping list from any recipe, including quantities. At the store, you check off items as you shop.
★ Favorites: you can save any recipe you like to your own personal list
★ E-mail: you can send a recipe and shopping lists to yourself and friends
★ Users rating (from 1 to 5 stars) and difficulty level (from easy to difficult) for each recipe
- ... and much more to discover!
Chef Ugo knows the recipe you need:
Recipe for appetizers: pumpkin soup, chicken soup, starter, potatoe salad, tofu...
★ Main course recipe : pizza, lasagna, carrot cake, bread, pasta, meat loaf, chili, taco, kladdkaka, paella, quiche, risotto, filipino , sushi, kek, eggs, lasagne, Healthy meals, pannkakor, diced chicken onion pepper potato, chimichurri, tuna, egg roll, garlic lemon chicken, hamburger, pepian, chicken rice vegetables, chicken salad sandwhich, puttanesca, curry...
★ Recipe with meat : fried chicken, hot wings, beef...
★ Fish recipe : shrimp, salmon...
★ Recipe for desserts : chocolate cake, scone, shortbread, crepes, sponge, cakes, chocolate chip cookies, pie, ice cream, cookie, cheesecake, flapjack, pancake, brownies, banana cake, tres leches, muffins, caramel coffee cake, cokies, apple pie, flapjacks, brownie, crepe, bananna bread, chocolate, french macarrons, strawberry, pollo, cheddar, nuts rasins dark chocolate, topping, cupcake...
★ Recipe from all countries : recipe from USA, UK, indian recipe, english recipe, recipe from trinidad and tobego, chinese and indian recipe...
★ Drinks recipe : cocktails, mojito...
With Chef Ugo, it’s your turn to be the Chef!
More from developer
Save a recipe on your desktop cloud folder and open it on your phone. In addition our BeerSmithRecipes search function puts thousands of new recipes at your fingertips. An integrated brew day timer with step by step instructions, brewing calculators and tools for converting units rounds out this great app!
The ultimate app for BeerSmith users - create a recipe at your desktop cloud folder, walk our the door and edit the recipe from your phone or tablet!
- Ability to fully edit recipe and brew session data
- Editing of ingredients including hops, grains, misc, water, and yeast
- Full edit of profiles including equipment, mash profiles, aging and carbonation
- Functions to scale a recipe by equipment, alter color, original gravity or bitterness
- Ability to save profiles or ingredients from an existing recipe to your phone database
- Search, view and select from thousands of recipes on BeerSmithRecipes.com
- Brewday timer for steep, mash and boil with notifications and alarms
- Ability to store recipes you find locally or to your cloud account
- Full integration with the desktop version of BeerSmith via your cloud folder
- Any recipe you move to your desktop cloud folder can be used in the app!
- Full beer style guide in app for reference
- Seven calculators including: hydrometer adjust, infusions, alcohol/attenuation, mash adjust, weight/volume, refractometer and carbonation
- Five unit converters: temperature, gravity, weight, volume, pressure