The Brewing Assistant will also synchronize your recipes to the Brewology101.com Ale Abacus where you can then edit and delete your recipes or create new recipes. With the ability to sync your recipes to Brewology101.com, you can share your recipes with your friends, family, or the entire internet. It also allows you to backup all your recipes and transfer them to the other Android and iOS devices.
To import your recipes into the Brewing Assistant from BeerXML, please import the recipes on Brewology101.com. Then to get the recipes to the Brewing Assistant, all you have to do is perform a sync. No need to manually enter all your recipes into your phone or tablet.
Once you're ready to brew, the Brewing Assistant will help you with your mash and your boil. The mash reminder will alert you to stir your mash at the interval you set in the Settings. The boil reminder will alert you to add your ingredients at the times you specified in your recipe.
The Brewing Assistant is just the help you need for making your homebrew a success.
If you find any errors or have suggestions, please let us know at BrewingAssistant@brewology101.com
It 'a free tool for the hobby of home brewing
That's right, BrewOnline offers you everything you need to always have on hand in your recipes, your cooked, and not only.
BrewOnline is free and then start creating your own recipes to create your own cooked, to plan the timing of your production, and to share with others.
The app BrewOnline offers, exclusive of Android users, a timer for its cooked.
* Create Recipes
* Create Cotte
* Manage the calendar of your production
* Manage your cellar
* Manage the history of your productions
* View statistics of your consumption
* Share recipes with the community or BrewOnline on Facebook
* Please fill out cards of your tasting beers
* Calculate the cost of each production
* The system also supports the Kit hoppy and the most common ingredients in the market: Malti, Extracts, Hops, Yeast
* And more
Frequently Asked Questions
1) How do I use BrewOnline?
R) Simple, just click on the "Register" button in the top bar
2) What formulas are used for the calculations?
R) are the formulas that are commonly found on the websites and books dealing with the topic Home Brewing. All calculations are to be considered as "theoretical estimates" and may differ from the practical values.
3) The estimate of IBU on which model is it calculated?
R) on the model and formulas Tinseth
4) The estimate of the EBC on which model is it calculated?
R) on the model and formulas Mosher
5) Why there are no values in accordance with other models?
R) Why BrewOnline wants to be a simplified and fast, but at the same time, provide all the necessary support to our hobby
6) In the future you will have more stairs?
R) Never say never :)
7) How is it that some data, such as the potential of fermentable differ from those in other programs?
R) The data in the program have been tested by professionals and reported in official publications. Some values are slightly different and can be corrected, if necessary, with those of the products on sale. Considering that the processes of production vary from batch to batch, as well as the raw material, the SG value is not standard, but subject to variables, data relating to this are shown in the label
You can access BrewOnline even from your PC or MAC, connecting to the site www.brewonline.net, a unique tool for many devices.
If you find errors, you have any suggestions or want to communicate with us, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form "Contact Us" from the top bar
They talk about BrewOnline:
MOBI Movement Brewer http://movimentobirra.wordpress.com/2013/06/20/nuove-app-for-lhomebrewing-ibrewer-and-brewonline/
The Brasseria Veneta
The Birrafondaio http://www.ilbirrafondaio.com/brewonline-2-0/
What are you waiting for?
Enter Malt, Hops and Yeast, and BrewOnline will calculate for you OG, FG, IBU, EBC.
Fill out your Step Mash Hops and Dry Hop in and use the new timer as an assistant at the kiln.
BrewOnline.net system is always on the move!
Create Recipe's, Calculate OG, Gravity correction calculations to hit your preboil numbers, bottle priming calculations, keg carbonation calculators, Strike water calculators, SRM, IBU, Efficiency,ABV, and brix final gravity calculators.
Please Remember, this application is still beta, If you have any issues, please email the developer and report any force closes. We will work to fix your issue ASAP.
If the application is missing any features that you would like, email the developer and we will try to have it added to the project.
Your Recipes can now be saved to the cloud, so you can save your recipes on one device and have them waiting for you on any of your other devices!
You can now copy your recipes easily and brew thing again on a different date.
Now support For BIAB brewing!
Check out the Wort Community on Google+ for some of the other things i'm working on for the app, that aren't quite ready yet.
* Research and discover a wealth of information using a simplified beer search tool
* Explore regions of local breweries based on your GPS or where you would like to go next
* Keep track of your favorite beers by rating them and storing in your virtual shack
* Receive recommendations based on beers in your shack, your location, beer style, and meals that you are eating
Thanks for downloading Hopshack! Sip. Enjoy. Discover.
The magazine is an AHA member benefit. Members can download this free app, log in with their HomebrewersAssociation.org credentials and access current and back issues of Zymurgy. Not a member? It’s easy to join at HomebrewersAssociation.org/join-or-renew. Memberships start at $38 per year and include this and many other great benefits.
• Search individual issues or the library by keyword
• Quickly access desired articles with an easy-to-use Table of Contents
• All downloaded issues are available for offline viewing
- Recipe Box: Syncs with your Allrecipes Recipe Box! Recipes feature step by step instructions, home cook reviews with awesome tips, photos, nutrition and more.
- Videos: More than a thousand mobile-friendly recipe videos with step-by-step cooking instructions.
- Seasonal Recipes: Get inspired by special seasonal recipes that change daily.
- Shopping List: Add recipes or ingredients to your shopping list, and cross them off at the store.
- Sharing: Write reviews, add photos, pin, post, text, and email your cooking victories.
- Super Search: Search by dietary need, cooking time, and even the ingredients you do and don't want. Or, use Dinner Spinner (phone only) to shake things up!
Last but not least, a fun new look and feel!
- Compare beer lists with friends
- Enter any beer, list is unlimited
- Rate & add notes about your beer
- Map where you had beer
- See details on beer entered by others
- Share beer with your friends
- Earn points for unique beer
Brewster has over 10,000 beers to date and the list is growing daily. Be part of one of the largest beer lovers communities.
From one pet to a whole menagerie of species, this easy to use pet diary / manager app will keep all your pets health and details well organized, and at your fingertips. The pet photo gallery has built in share options, and your emergency numbers have a "one touch dial" feature. Find your nearest pet services with integrated Google maps, and set pet medical reminders for anything from vaccinations to your pets social events. This beautifully designed app is what you and your pets have been waiting for. It's multilingual, and works great on tablets with split panel design.
Here's a quick rundown of the features :
My Pets -
Store and keep track of all your pets health and, vital details, with quick access. From license numbers to birthdays, breeder and insurance details. The Emergency numbers have an essential "one touch dial" feature, and the social options enables you to email, or share your pets profile with vets, family, or friends on Facebook etc..
The Pet photo gallery helps you to keep all your pets photos organized in individual folders. You can add descriptions to photos, then quickly share them with your friends via email, or the many social mediums.
Create pet medical reminders or any pet diary reminders in your pets agenda with optional audio alerts. The home page will always show the next 3 upcoming reminders.
Track all your pets medical and weight records easily, never lose any information.
Google maps have been integrated so no matter where you are you can quickly find a vast number of pet services :
Pet rescue centers
The app detects, and then sets to your phone's language in any of the following;
More coming soon.
Give us feedback -
With this app you can keep on top of your pets Diary, your pets Health, and set pet Medical reminders with ease
We have pets too, and this app was essentially built to keep track of our own pets health, pets diary, and vital pets medical reminders. We will be continually adding upgrades, so if there is a feature you would like to have included, just let us know …
Connect with us on Google+ https://plus.google.com/u/0/111124071881332814740/posts
Zainasheff's online calculator which helps homebrewers calculate an
optimal amount of yeast to add to wort when making homebrew beer.
The application lets you specify if you are brewing an ale or a lager,
what your original gravity will be. Then based on the the source of
your yeast, will help you decide how much yeast to pitch, and how big
of a yeast starter to make, when appropriate.
Find more great homebrew information from Jamil on http://www.mrmalty.com
Keep a journal of your tasting notes and ratings with this beer app. Keep notes on that great microbrew you just tried.
Keep a log of your beer experiences the next time you have a glass at a bar, at a beer festival, or at home. Rate your favorites on your phone so you'll never forget them.
Read beer reviews that others have shared in our community and search the beer guide for interesting beers to add to your Wish List
See which beers you drink the most with the beer counter.
• Backup your beer info to the server. If you lose your phone or upgrade to a new phone, just restore your info to the new phone so you don't have to re-enter everything.
• Store a photo of the bottle label to go along with your notes.
• Export your beer info in CSV format and save it to your phone's SD Card or email it to yourself.
• Use the statistics tracker to monitor your beer information with stats like Total Number of Beer Tracked, Average Rating, Most Consumed, Beers by Style, By Serving Type (Bottle, Tap, Can, etc.), by Country, by State
- Added Rotate Photo button
- Alphabetized beer styles
- New Photo Size option under Settings
- Restore/Import should now update a beer if the import is newer instead of always adding for those synching between different devices)
- Backup to Server sends email confirmation if email address is entered
- New colors for those that didn't like gray
- Added Wish List to Bulk Delete
- Improved UI on Tablets
- Added price to main list
- Added new sorting options
- Added photo to main list
- Can now add shared beers/online search to beer list and wish list
- Fixed Post to Facebook
- Tapping on someone's name in shared ratings shows all their past beer ratings
- Added Sample to Serving Types
- Added Norwegian currency
- Added Sort by Country
- Search now searches Country and Brewer fields as well
- Beer Photos can now be shared on Facebook
- Send beer review via Email
- Fixed import bug for names with spaces in them
- Moved Style to lower heading
- Fixed crash during CSV Export
- Added Post to Facebook Wall option
- Can now "Move to SD Card" (app2sd)
- Added Barcode option to Wish List
- Can now add a shared beer from Others to wish list
- Wish List is now exported to CSV
- Export to Server includes Wish List
- Added ability to change currency under Settings
- Export to Server now supports utf8 characters
The Beer Passport contains more than 300 different Belgian beers ! Try them, check them in the app and take a photo to prove it ;)
The perfect app if you are spending a holiday or a weekend in Belgium, in Brussels or Bruges for example. Many of these beers can also be found in Lille and the Nord-Pas-de-Calais region.
Take a picture of you having the beer and keep a souvenir of your stay in Belgium.
The photos are named by the date and time and the name of the beer in question. They are stored on the SD card in a specific directory to easily share them thereafter.
This application is ideal for organizing a tour of Belgian bars or a bachelor party.
Duvel, Kwak, Chimay, Leffe, Ciney, La Chouffe, ... All these and many other Belgian beers are in the application Beer Passport (Belgium), with the photo of the bottle to check.
If you find a beer that is not in the list, contact me by e-mail so that I can add it.
Of course, I'm counting on you to consume these alcoholic drinks responsibly, as the good beer-tasters that you are;)
Identify every beer you come in contact with, anywhere. Speak the beer name, type it in, or scan a Bar Code. Access over 300,000 beers, and counting!
** If this update causes you to keep losing connection with RateBeer, please Uninstall it and Reinstall it from the market, you will not be charged again **
2/28/13 - Bug fixed; "Lost connection with Ratebeer, please check your internet connection and try again," issue should not be a problem any longer.
7/3/2011 - v1.22 - Facebook Fix for all clients, Facebook should now be fully operational!
6/24/2011 - v1.21 - Quick fix for Force Closes on beers with null Style Ratings. Sorry about that!! This will fix it.
6/24/2011 - v1.20 - Finally, another update! Sorry, we've been working hard on the iPhone version, which is almost ready for release! We've added 5-star ratings, a 1-100 Beer Style rating, some interface improvements, and an experimental Twitter share function! Enjoy!
Is the beer lover in your life tired of swimming through a sea of beer apps, just to get the results he or she needs, on the spot? Well, they can stop drowning in their vat of beer apps, The Beer Expert App is now available.
Unlike any other beer-information app on the market, The Beer Expert draws from a database of hundreds of thousands of beers – almost every beer on the planet.
For either regular beer lovers, or true beer aficionados, the inability to recognize the beer that’s in front of you, now, is extremely frustrating. But imagine being able to walk into any package store, grocery, brewpub, or bar, having a look at the beer selection before you and immediately having access to every beer’s vital information.
this app provides that exact information and more. With a burgeoning and ever-growing beer market, and other folks producing beer apps, we had to create ours to be bigger, better, more robust and simply more useful than any other available. And this app will be attractive to anyone who enjoys beer, not only the "beer geeks".
By either taking a picture of the beer’s upc code, typing in its name, or speaking it into your phone, The Beer Expert will immediately provide the user with the beer’s commercial description, a.b.v., style and several user reviews, along with a picture.
And once the user has sampled the beer, if they disagree with one of the provided reviews, they can give it a “thumbs down". Likewise, they can give great reviews a “thumbs up.”
The secret to The Beer Expert’s comprehensiveness is it bringing together two of the beer world’s greatest forces;
The Beer Sommelier® and RateBeer.com, which is arguably the largest beer database in the world. This combination allows for simply the most comprehensive, accurate and complete listing of beers available in the world…over 300,000 beers at the app’s disposal.
** Please keep in mind that this app is meant for educational/informational purposes ONLY. It's meant to tell you about the beer in front of you now, that you may purchase, but know nothing about. It does NOT have the functionality for note taking...this is NOT a beer rating app.**
First and foremost, home brewing beer recipe requires you the exact characteristics of the different kinds of beer. The process and taste between all grain and extract beers have a whole lot of difference. While these are the most common kind of brewing, there are other options that you can go for. All it needs is the right ingredients in the right amount and a curator who is knowledgeable enough of the right timings and culture procedures.
All the recipe mentioned in Home Brew Beer Recipe have been collected from different corners of the world and present easy methods for interested home brewers. It can actually be quite of an exciting process to brew beer in your backyard and underground cellar. The options include Awesome Amber, La Morena, Oatmeal Amber, Colonial Ale 1, Club Beerfb, American IPA, Sierra Ale, The Big C and many others!
It takes little effort and amazingly a fraction of the total investment you would have alternatively made on commercial beer bottles. The equipments required are neither too complicated. Home brewing just needs a container that can support the fermentation process and a constant attention to the time period. With the right tools you can compose your beer with respect to its yeast quantity, gravity, density, bitterness, hops and color. The end product is always addictive! Cheers!
We are constantly working on making the content and functionality of our apps better. We are always excited to hear from you! If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please share with us at: http://apps-ticket.com
The Brew-Boss® home brew system is an all electric home brewing system that allows home brewers to brew extract or all-grain recipes with complete and accurate automatic control of temperature and timing. Automated control provides consistent results every time. No other system available offers this level of automated brew control. Complete systems are available in 10, 15, and 20 gallon versions. The Brew-Boss® Controller is also available separately, for those that want to build their own electric brewery or convert their existing gas fired systems to the convenience and safety of electric.
The Brew-Boss® System utilizes a control box that controls an electric heater element, a recirculation pump, and an optional Hops-Boss® automatic hops feeder. The Brew-Boss® controller communicates with an Android Tablet App that provides a color touch screen graphical user interface that allows complete control over the brewing process. The controller walks you through the brewing process using textual and voice prompts. All steps and parameters relative to the brewing process can be modified by the user to control nearly any brew setup. It operates in a completely Automatic mode, or can be operated in Manual mode for those that want manual control over their brewing process. The Brew-Boss® controller interfaces with the Android tablet via USB or optional Wi-Fi interface.
The base system provided operates as a Brew-in-a-Bag (BIAB) system with a single kettle. The controller will also control 2 and 3 vessel systems as well!
Electric brewing is more efficient, convenient, safer, lest costly, and more accurate than systems using gas for heat. The Brew-Boss® System is a great value and competitively priced.
See www.brew-boss.com for details.
* Recipe formulation that can be saved
* IBU and original gravity calculations
* Modifiable database of hops and fermentables
* Attenuation calculator
* Hydrometer correction
Save a recipe on your desktop cloud folder and open it on your phone. In addition our BeerSmithRecipes search function puts thousands of new recipes at your fingertips. An integrated brew day timer with step by step instructions, brewing calculators and tools for converting units rounds out this great app!
The ultimate app for BeerSmith users - create a recipe at your desktop cloud folder, walk our the door and edit the recipe from your phone or tablet!
- Ability to fully edit recipe and brew session data
- Editing of ingredients including hops, grains, misc, water, and yeast
- Full edit of profiles including equipment, mash profiles, aging and carbonation
- Functions to scale a recipe by equipment, alter color, original gravity or bitterness
- Ability to save profiles or ingredients from an existing recipe to your phone database
- Search, view and select from thousands of recipes on BeerSmithRecipes.com
- Brewday timer for steep, mash and boil with notifications and alarms
- Ability to store recipes you find locally or to your cloud account
- Full integration with the desktop version of BeerSmith via your cloud folder
- Any recipe you move to your desktop cloud folder can be used in the app!
- Full beer style guide in app for reference
- Seven calculators including: hydrometer adjust, infusions, alcohol/attenuation, mash adjust, weight/volume, refractometer and carbonation
- Five unit converters: temperature, gravity, weight, volume, pressure