Still encountering a bug.. Every time I open BeerSmith I get the "upgrade complete, restarting application" thing going on. Running this on my Nexus 6P
Bug Fixed! Thanks Brad. App now works as it should. Lots of options and great for brewdays.
Timer Fixed! Thanks Beersmith, you made my brew day happier.
Does what I want Makes it nice to have your recipes with you all the time. Brew day timer is great as well
Alarms Yes it is fixed. Your are a champion.
It's not great. It allows me to see my recipes so I don't have to run back to my computer or waste paper printing them, but there are 3 major things wrong with this app: 1. It never gets updates 2. There should be a better system than this lite/pro setup. I already own the full fledged beersmith application on desktop, why force me to go back to my computer and re-cloud upload my recipe any time I need to make a tweak? Perhaps email address or key validation in-app could show who owns the desktop app and the "full" app
Includes 2.3 updates for those that use the in-app upgrade feature for full version
- Additional whirlpool hop features
- Add-ons can now be installed for new ingredients/equipment
- Secure web site access for full upgrade
- Mash pH estimation for full version
- Yeast starter calculator in full version
- Corrected error in Rager calculations in full update