Airplanes-Quartet is a super-trump/mega-trump quartet card game. It consists of 32 cards, each has 5 attributes:
span, speed, range, passengers and numberbuilt. Choose the best attribute and defeat your opponent.
Play Airplanes-Quartet against the CPU or against your friends via network. This game is absolutely FREE!
The following aircraft or type of aircraft company are included:
Boeing, Airbus, Antonov, Fokker, Embraer, Bombardier, McDonnell Douglas, Dassault Falcon 7X, Ilyushin, Concorde and so on.
daLaMa hope you...
- Play xTrumps Quartett against the computer in 3 different levels of difficulty. Play for a fixed number of rounds or until one player owns all cards.
- Play trumps online against a friend or a random person in the multiplayer lounge. No registration necessary.
- Browse the trumps card deck to learn about the coolest cars, airplanes & buildings in the world.
In the LITE version of the xTrumps Quartett app you have three card decks, "Sports Cars", "Airliners" and "Football World Cup 2014 Teams".
Get the full version of this app for four additional decks, the popular "Super Cars", "Super Jets", "Mega Buildings" and "Football Stadiums" (do you know the largest football stadium in the world?).
Compete against the computer and let the 32 aircraft with their original attributes ‘win the trick’.
In addition to the game there is plenty of insider information available to you about the aircraft in the Lufthansa fleet as well as high-quality photographs.
Runs on all Android operating systems from version 2.2
The object of the game is to gather as many "books" as possible. A book consists of all four cards with the same rank.
For instance the book of jacks consists of the jacks of
spades, hearts, clubs, and diamonds.
Initially each player is dealt 8 cards, the player after the dealer starts first.
The 'ask book' variant:
In this variant, a turn consists of asking a specific opponent for a rank of which you already have at least one card. You do this by dragging a card of that rank to the opponent.
If your opponent has cards of that rank you will receive all of them and your turn continues. If this completes your book, the book is discarded and you will receive one point.
If your opponent did not have any cards of the rank you requested you must "Go Fish!" by taking a single card from the stock. This ends your turn.
The 'ask single card' variant:
In this variant, instead of asking for all cards of a book you must ask for a single card.
*** Rule clarification for the "ask all" variant ***
If you must go fish but you happen to receive a card from the book you asked for you do not loose your turn! Of course this rule also applies to the AI players, which can make it look like they get another turn after a failed request.
Bridgequartet is a super-trump/mega-trump quartet card game. It consists of 32 cards, each has 5 attributes:
Spread, altitude, length, width and year of construction. Choose the best attribute and defeat your opponent.
Exept "year of construction" every attribute wins with the highest value, with year of construction of course the lowest value wins.
Play Bridgequartet against the CPU or against your friends via network. This game is absolutely FREE!
The following bridges are included:
Oschütztal Viaduk, Goeltzschtalbrücke, Kaiser-Wilhelm-Brücke, Firth of Forth, Blaues Wunder, Solberg Viadukt, Hochbrücke Rendsburg, Tacoma Narrows Bridge, Hammer Eisenbahnbrücke, Glienicker Brücke, Rheinbrücke Schaffhausen, Merwedebrücke, Wiesener Viadukt, Pfaffenbergbrücke, Müngstener Brücke, Golden Gate Bridge, Kinzua Bridge, Oakland-Bay-Bridge, Crescent City Connection, Wards Island Footbridge,
Claiborne Pell Bridge, Ironbridge, Royal-Albert-Bridge, Clifton Suspension Bridge, Mersy-Brücke, Tarr Steps, Millennium Bridge, Henry-Hudson-Bridge, Ärstabron, Västerbron, Bugnei-Viadukt, Waldschlößchenbrücke
daLaMa and "Interessengemeinschaft Oschütztal-Viadukt e.V" hope you...
Folgende Städte sind vertreten:
Bannewitz, Freital, Bad Schandau, Dippoldiswalde, Döbeln, Mittweida, Kamenz, Mylau, Oberwiesental, Pirna, Meißen, Glauchau, Freiberg, Bad Elster, Bad Muskau, Crimmitschau, Wurzen, Hohenstein-Ernstthal, Radebeul, Moritzburg, Grimma, Auerbach, Limbach-Oberfrohna, Plauen, Schneeberg, Hoyerswerda, Riesa, Reichenbach, Zittau, Bischofswerda, Markkleeberg, Bautzen und Görlitz.
Vielen Dank an die Städte für Ihre Unterstützung.
daLaMa wüschen Euch
Five cards are dealt to each player. The next card is placed face up on the table to start the discard pile, and the remaining undealt cards are placed face down in a stack beside the discard pile to form the stock.
A player whose initial hand contains 50 points must declare “Tonk” immediately and win the game by being paid double of the stake. If your opponent also has 50 points on hand, the hand is a draw and there are no payments. The game then ends and begin the next hand. Otherwise the play continues. A player next the the dealer play first and play according to the following steps :-
1) You have an option to “knock” by placing all your cards face up. You win the stake when you have a lower total point in your hand than other players. You lose double of the stake amount when you have a higher total point. The game then ends.
2) If you do not knock, you draw a card either from the stock or the discard pile. If you want to draw a card from the face down card stock and it runs out, the game ends and who has fewer points in the hand win the stake.
3) You have an option to lay down “meld” which consist three or four card of the same rank, or at least three cards with consecutive rank in the same suit. You can also lay down any card which form meld with melds already laid down by all players. If you can get rid of all your cards, you “tonk” and win double of the stake amount and the game ends.
4) If you do not tonk, you end your turn of play by discarding a card face up on to the discard pile. If you have no card in your hand after the discard, you win the stake and the game ends.
Play this timeless classic card game Tonk anytime anywhere! With your friends or against real peoples from anywhere in the world. Tonk is a popular pastime for lunch breaks and family game nights.Try now this interesting card game Tonk on your Android Phones & Tablets for FREE!!
1. Extreme User Friendly: Easy and refreshing interface.
2. Play With Your Friends: Locate your friends and join their table with a simple click of a button.
3. Play with Real Peoples: No robots like other Poker game. Play with only real players anywhere in the world.
4. VIP Room: Unlock VIP rooms and play with VIP users.
5. Chat & Gift: Live in-game chat and exchange gifts and have lots of fun.
6. Works Fast On Slow Internet: Works smoothly on slow Internet connection even like 2G.
7. Play your way to top the Leaderboards!
8. Tons of Achievements!
Get Free Chips:
1. Initial Chips: Download now and get 50,000 chips FREE!
2. Daily Free Chips: Get more free bonus chips than any other Poker game.
3. Invite Bonus Chips: Get more chips on inviting friends.
4. Weekly Winner Chips: Get Millions Chips on every week by participating on Weekly Contest!
Any suggestions? We always love to hear from you and making this App better.
The aim is, by drawing and discarding, to form your cards into spreads, which can be books of 3 or 4 equal ranked cards or runs of 3 or more cards in suit, or to dispose of your cards by adding them to existing spreads (Hitting). You win if you manage to get rid of all of your cards, or if you have the lowest value of unmatched cards when someone stops the play.
End of the play
The Game Play can end in 4 ways.
1. Someone gets rid of all their cards without a final discard
This may happen as a result of a player putting down a second spread or hitting existing spreads on three occasions. This is usually called a tonk, or the player is said to "tonk out".
2. Someone runs out of cards by discarding their last card
The player with no cards wins and each of the other players pays the agreed basic stake to the winner.
3. Someone drops or goes down or knocks at the start of their turn.
In this case everyone exposes the cards that remain in their hands and adds up the values of the cards they held.
4. 49 or 50 points immediately after the deal.
Tonk has made it to Android!
Play this classic the way you like to play it AND WITH YOUR FRIENDS!
Various variations supported allowing customizable gameplay.
*Whether to flip the first card
*Wait times after spreading and being hit
*Play for virtual money or just for fun
*Adjust what qualifies as a Tonk and the payout amount
Player stats available and can be reset
The orange box indicates whose turn it is.
The purple box indicates whose pull it is.
You can turn off the "if need a card" prompt in options. If it is turned off, the game will automatically check to see if you need the card.
Pack your bags cuz' you're going to Boston!
Multiple variations supported and has a practice mode for bidding.
*2, 1 or no Jokers
*Whether the Kitty is sported
*Whether Downtown bids beat Uptown bids
*Minimum Bid of 3 or 4
*Whether Jokers are exchanged during No Trump bids
Keep track of your stats
Spades Free brings this classic 4-player contract trick taking card game to the Android market, created to the same high standard as the rest of our games, Spades Free supplies classy graphics, super smooth gameplay, highly scalable difficulty & much more. Spades has never been so good!
- Full Spades Partnership Play
- 18 CPU characters of varying skill (beginner to expert)
- Choose your spades partner with and who to play against!
- Select from 7 different backgrounds!
- User and CPU player stats!
- Undo & Hints
- Game Rules & Help
- Designed for both Tablet and Phone
- New!! Added support for Jokers and Deuces
Supported by unobtrusive Ads.
*Note: Requested permissions are a requirement of the in-game ads only. The Paid version has no ads, and therefore no permissions beyond writing to SD card.*
•Intuitive click or drag interface
•Support 5 Game variations: Partner,Solo, Suicide, Mirror and Whiz
•Options for Jokers and 2's high deck
•Option for passing cards on nil and blind nil bids
•Customize display with 3 decks, 2 trick orientations, and multiple backgrounds
•improved AI and score summary
•Support for options like blind nil bidding, scoring of nil bids, scoring of bags, initial lead card,requiring spades to be broken, and more.
1.7 contains online play. It is still in beta testing and the server will be up and down and the games might be a bid flakey for the next couple of weeks. Please email me any issues that you have. Thank you
There is a pref to turn off autoplaying when you have 1 legal move if you don't like it
If your shortcut stops working, either move the app from the SDCard to main memory or delete the shortcut and make a new one. Android doesn't seem to update the shortcut when an app is updated from the market.
Q) Why did I just lose 100 points?
A) In standard spades if you get 10 over tricks, you lose 100 points. You can turn the bag penalty off in the settings.
Q) The game is bidding for me?
A) Please double check that you are not playing Mirror spades
Q) Why does the app need the accounts permission
A) To allow the user to login with their google Plus account
We are trying out AppLovin as our ad provider. There is a preference dialog to turn them off if you prefer the older ads. So far the ads have been more revelant and higher quality than other providers. Please provide your feedback on them.
We have partnered with AppLovin Corporation to bring you a more social
experience including but not limited to the ability to more easily
invite your friends to our app, alerts from your friends, social
advertising, etc. To serve you a better experience we may share your
personal data with AppLovin, and use of your data is subject to
available at www.applovin.com.
•normal and omnibus rules
•easy intuitive touch interface
•invite google+ friends to play against
- Easy options to sort your cards. Tap the Sort Hand button to sort by Rank, Suit or Meld or you can drag and drop the cards to sort them. Tap “Sort by” to change the sorting method. Auto will sort new cards into your hand automatically.
- 5 Unique Opponents to choose from.
- Play individual matches against your opponents or play a tournament to match your skills against each opponent in turn. See “Game Type” in the Options menu.
- Options for Sound, Deadwood count and more!
- Statistics to track your wins, scores, hand results and more. Filter by opponent and/or by date!
- Pick up an accidental discard if opponent has not acted yet.
- Rating system so you can measure your skills and track your progress.
- Strategy section in Help.
- Smooth gameplay.
- Hours of entertainment!
Gin Rummy is a terrific game that you're sure to enjoy.
* Ad Supported so we can continue to bring you great games for FREE. Permissions are needed for the ads.
** If your device uses the Android 1.5 operating system, you may experience problems with the game freezing or closing. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if this occurs.
1) How are the opponents unique?
Each opponent has different strategies and goal. The higher level opponents are more likely to knock, whereas the lower levels prefer to play for gin. Higher level opponents rarely pick up cards from the discard pile to avoid revealing their hand. And just like the real-life pros, the highest level opponents keep track of discards to know which cards are still “live”.
2) Do the opponents cheat?
Absolutely not! They don't get better cards, they can not see your hand. How would that be fun for you, our valued customer?
3) How are the cards dealt?
Cards are dealt randomly, just as if you were using a real deck.
4) So why am I not winning?
Gin Rummy is a complicated game. While easy to learn, it requires a lot of skill and strategy to master. Check out the “Strategy” section under Help for some valuable tips and tricks.
5) But sometimes the opponent knocks right away.
In any card game there is also a lot of luck. If you play for a while, you'll get your share of lucky hands too!
6) Why didn't my game download?
Occasionally there are glitches that interrupt a download and cause it to fail. Usually if you just try again it will work fine. If not, you may want to clear the Market cache by going to Settings -> Applications -> Manage Applications -> All -> Market -> Clear Cache AND Force Stop. Then retry the download. If that doesn't work, please send us an email at email@example.com.
In addition to learning about Mercedes-Benz GenuineParts through play, the game is also ideal training for your memory and powers of concentration.
Have fun discovering our Mercedes-Benz GenuineParts!
Utöver körjournalen så finns det en praktiska parkeringshjälp för att ha koll på när parkeringen går ut och var du ställt bilen.
Dessutom har även appen en avdelning med intressanta nyheter och erbjudande från Mercedes-Benz samt kontaktuppgifter till alla återförsäljare och serviceverkstäder.