* 100% offline and up-to-date, because the map data comes from the OpenStreetMap project.
* Browse the map on different zoom levels.
* Display your current location on the map.
* Find streets by name, but also other points of interest like attractions, museums, hotels, and many more.
* In the premium edition you can also sort points of interest by their distance and apply other search filters.
* Select the elements visible on the map.
Key reasons millions of travelers love this app:
Need we say more? Download the app now, there’s absolutely no risk, and we’re sure you’ll love it!
There is no need for a live data connection while using this app, as everything is stored on your phone, after you do an initial update. This means you won’t be charged for expensive data roaming, and the app is super fast to use. You can update user reviews periodically when you are on WiFi.
RESTAURANTS, ATTRACTIONS, HOTELS
All places that are listed on TripAdvisor.com in this city are included in the app.
THOUSANDS OF USER REVIEWS
TripAdvisor’s community of millions of worldwide travelers ensures that content is fresh, plentiful and honest. With over 50 million reviews and thousands more added daily, City Guides offer the best and most recent content.
TripAdvisor members and destination experts have handpicked the best itineraries in the city for you, enabling you to explore interesting neighborhoods, famous landmarks and hidden gems. Using the phone's GPS, you can follow along and read about the interesting sights along the route.
CREATE YOUR OWN TRIP JOURNAL
Want to remember the places you visit? It is now easy to do this with TripAdvisor City Guides. Simply Check In, take a photo and add a note for each location, and your journal and travel album will be created for you automatically. You can share it with friends and family on Facebook, or just use it to remember your trip. And, you can even Check In while you are offline and share later when you are online.
POWERFUL YET EASY TO USE
Searching for pizza around Times Square? Coffee near the Eiffel Tower? Or do you just want to find a highly recommended place near you? With this app you can easily search any way you want, and find exactly what’s best for you and your travel companions.
POINT ME THERE
Once you have selected a restaurant or attraction, this app will guide you there using the fun & useful “Point Me There” screen, which uses the phone’s GPS and Compass.
Written by TripAdvisor members and edited by professionals, City Facts articles provide helpful information for when you plan your trip, such as when to go, how to get around in the city, what neighborhoods to visit, etc.
This app leverages the GPS in the phone to show you the best restaurant, attractions etc nearby. The app also uses the compass to guide you to a place once you selected it
Plan and have the perfect trip! Book your hotel and enjoy restaurant reviews and shared user content.
Here is why 15+million travelers love Ulmon Offline & City Guides:
Didn’t you always want to have an easily portable and compact travel assistant that allows planning your trips to foreign countries and cities upfront? So turn your smartphone or tablet into a digital Berlin City Guide and planner leading you through YOUR choices of restaurants, hotels and which attractions to visit. Enjoy recommendations and reviews of other enthusiastic travelers and tourists. Always keep your orientation and find the direction to the next place; completely without roaming and offline.
With this Berlin travel guide you enjoy a wide variety of advantages:
Simply download and try this Berlin City guide for free. There is absolutely no risk, and we’re sure you’ll love it!
Never get lost and keep your orientation. See your location on the Berlin offline map, even without an internet connection. Find streets, attractions, restaurants, hotels, local nightlife and other POIs – and get guided in the walking direction of places you want to see.
IN-DEPTH TRAVEL CONTENT
Have all the information offline and freely portable. For each destination, access comprehensive and up-to-date information covering thousands of places, attractions, points of interest and many hotel booking options within the Berlin travel guide.
SEARCH AND DISCOVER
Find the best restaurants, shops, attractions, hotels, bars, etc. Search by name, browse by category or discover nearby places using your device’s GPS – even offline and without data roaming.
GET TIPS AND RECOMMENDATIONS
Find tips and recommendations from locals and tourists. Browse directly in the Berlin guide for the most popular attractions, restaurants, shops, hotels, nightlife places, etc.
PLAN TRIPS AND CUSTOMIZE MAPS
Create lists of places you want to visit. Pin existing places, like your hotel or a recommended restaurant, to the map. Add your own pins to the map. Find and book hotels from within this Berlin City guide.
The Berlin Offline Map and the Berlin City Guide content are fully downloaded and stored on your device. All features, such as address searches and your GPS location also work offline and without data roaming (an internet connection is of course required for initial downloading of data or booking hotels).
Map data and POI are provided by OpenStreetMap and are regularly updated by us. To check the level of detail, go to www.openstreetmap.org. The same applies to Wikipedia travel articles.
DETAILED CITY COVERAGE
Berlin, the capital of German has many interesting places for sightseeing such as the Berlin Wall, the Reichstag, the zoo, or the Brandenburg Gate . Using this tourist guide, its Wikipedia articles and the Berlin subway, you will not miss a single one!
Ulmon, the makers of this Berlin travel guide app, are a small team of enthusiastic travel freaks in Vienna, Austria. We aim to assist tourists around the world with a portable planner, assistant and trip companion for their vacations and explorations.
Enjoy your travels. Your Ulmon team! :-)
This is not your classic travel app offering just the top landmarks. With more than 600 personal Berlin tips, tours, events and restaurant recommendations, this app lets you discover the real Berlin of the Berliners. Also included: tours and videos. Whether it's Kräuterhof in Reinickendorf, Little Venice in Spandau or the "Imaginary Factory" in Kreuzberg, the app will guide you to the destination.
5 reasons to download the app:
- FREE – download the app for free and get instant access to more than 600 selected Berlin tips!
- USABLE OFFLINE – after downloading the app to your phone, the pictures, maps & tips can also be used without a data connection. This means you will not be charged for expensive data roaming if you periodically download updates for new Berlin Tips when you are on WiFi.
- BERLIN TIPS + INFO for Berlin's 12 districts and their distinct neighbourhoods. We share our personal Berlin tips for "Hidden Places"; "Must-Sees" and "Food & Drink" as well as annual event highlights. You can also use the app to suggest your own Berlin tips.
- NAVIGATION – Use your phone's GPS feature (data rates apply) to locate Berlin tips or one of our Berlin Tourist Information Offices in your area and let the compass take you there. Figure out which district you happen to be in at the moment.
- YOUR FAVOURITES – You can also record your own list of Berlin tips that you want to explore in Berlin.
Is your Berlin tip not included? Do you have any suggestions, feedback or questions? Then write us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Discover new places, and browse full featured offline map on your device. Our OFFLINE Map is high resolution, and you can using this map without data roaming, WIFI Connection and hidden costs!
10 LANGUAGES supported:
english, german, french, russian, korean, portuguese, spanish, japanese, italian, chinese
- complete offline map with GPS geolocation (100% offline)
- attractions list with description & photo (offline)
- multilingual city information about transport, food, history, airports and many others information like clima table or eat & events (offline)
- currency converter: euro, british pound, US dollar, chinese Youan, Japanese Yen, Korean Won, Rupee, Russian Ruble (offline)
- multilingual interface
- hotels deals (online module)
- Things to do & trips
Discover cities and places with our offline app. Our Offline Map & Guide provides you with an easy way to find anything.
Browse a full featured offline map on your device and find your way.
- Over 450,000 hikers use our apps (iPhone, And. & BB)
- Social media sharing plugin
- No roaming costs
- Multilingual interface & descriptions
- Available in 7 languages
- Adds free
- Tablet & retina screen ready
- Mutilingual interface and descriptions the best way to explore attractions of the city.
- Simple Currency Converter. Find the currency exchange rates and convert world currencies with our tool.
- Lists of tourist attractions. Complete list with most popular tourist attractions, monuments and landmarks.
- Quick Share. Share your trips, recommend sights and attractions with social media plugin.
- Hotels booking. Search, save, manage & book best hotels and hostels. Find the cheapest rates for hotels worldwide.
- Detailed descriptions. Now you got everything you need in your phone. Detailed descriptions, maps, nearby hotels and things to do around selected place.
- ToDo. Sightseeing tours, attractions, excursions, things to do and fun activities
Berlin is the capital city of Germany and one of the 16 states (Länder) of the Federal Republic of Germany. Berlin is the largest city in Germany and has a population of 4.4 million within its metropolitan area and 3.5 million from 190 countries within the city limits.
Berlin is best known for its historical associations as the German capital.
Berlin is - at least in many parts - a beautiful city, so allow enough time to get to see the sights. A good map is highly recommended:  While the public transport system is superb, it can be confusing to visitors, due to a lack of directional signs in some of the larger stations, so a good transit map is also essential. Be sure to note the final station/stop of the S-bahn or U-bahn, since that is usually the way direction of travel is indicated. Roads into Berlin can also be confusing, so study your route and drive carefully. Signs point to city boroughs or districts rather than indicating compass directions, so it's a good idea to get to know where the various boroughs or districts lie in relation to each other. This also applies to cyclists.
The app 'The Berlin Wall' gives a detailed answer. An interactive map in the app shows the exact location of the Wall. Photos, audio clips and texts about the respective site are stored at historically important locations between the Brandenburg Gate and Potsdam Square. A free data package with more information on historically important sites throughout Berlin and Potsdam can be downloaded in the app. The app serves both as an interactive travel guide on the spot and as a general source of information.
- map showing the location of the Wall and sites of interest
- suggestions for Wall tours
- filtering option for historical sites, escapes, traces of the Wall, exhibitions, memorials and border crossings
- directions to find sites of interest
- public transport connections
The app is based on the website chronik-der-mauer.de and is a joint project by the Bundeszentrale für politische Bildung, Deutschlandradio and the Zentrum für Zeithistorische Forschung Potsdam e.V. "The Berlin Wall" was awarded with the "Politikaward 2011", "digita 2012" and the "Comenius-EduMedia-Siegel 2012".
Please note: The app requires the authorization for storing data (additional tours and downloaded POI data packages).
Informieren Sie sich rund um die Uhr, wie und wo Sie z.B. einen Personalausweis beantragen können oder wie Sie ein Gewerbe anmelden. Verfügbar sind Dienstleistungen aus den Bereichen Meldeangelegenheiten, KFZ-Zulassung, Steuern, Umwelt, Gewerbe, Gesundheit und anderen Themen.
Recherchieren Sie verschiedene Standorte mit Kontaktinformationen und angebotenen Dienstleistungen. Über die Ortungsfunktion Ihres Mobiltelefons können Sie die Standorte in Ihrer Nähe ermitteln.
Haben Sie eine gewünschte Dienstleistung und den zuständigen Standort gefunden, können Sie diese Auswahl speichern. In einer Checkliste erhalten Sie einen Überblick, welche Unterlagen für Ihre ausgewählten Dienstleistungen noch benötigt werden.
Außerdem besteht die Möglichkeit direkt aus der App, die Online-Terminvereinbarung im Berlin.de Service-Portal Berlin aufzurufen.
Funktionen der App im Detail:
- Benötigte Unterlagen
- Übersicht der zuständigen Standorte
- Übersicht der angebotenen Dienstleistungen
Speichern von ausgewählten Dienstleistungen
- Checkliste für benötigte Unterlagen
Tour 1: Highlights of the Historical Berlin
On this city walk you will explore selected sights in the historical city center, such as the Nikolai quarter, the City Palace, Museum Island and Brandenburg Gate. The tour offers an overview of Berlin’s 800-year old history.
Tour 2: Berlin in the Third Reich
This tour was designed in cooperation with the Berlin Underworlds Association. It leads you to sites where important historical events took place between 1933 and the end of World War II. You can also discover places which have been destroyed, such as the Reich Chancellery and Hitler’s bunker.
Tour 3: Communist Berlin: “Stalin Avenue”
We take you on a journey to a vanished country: East Germany. No other part of the city can offer such intense traces of the former state than here. In this area, history and architecture form a unity which represents the time from the country’s founding in 1949 to the Fall of the Berlin Wall in 1989.
For further information, please visit our website: www.panorama-b.de
Der Cityguide Berlin bietet seinen Nutzern jederzeit aktuelle Informationen über die Stadt und alles, was dort passiert. Neben einem ausführlichen Branchenbuch für die lokale Wirtschaft, gibt es Einblicke in die Stadt, wichtige Termine vor Ort und lokale Wettervorhersagen. Das Angebot wird in Zukunft sukzessive ausgebaut.
Jetzt neu auch mit Offline Mode, falls keine Datenverbindung vorhanden ist.
Für jeden Gast gibt es kostenlos 30 Minuten Wifi Access. Kabel Deutschland Kunden können sogar länger das WLAN nutzen.
Dies ist die INOFFIZIELLE App ! Die offizielle App erscheint Anfang November 2012.
Start into the exceptional nightlife of Berlin! Discover the best openair events, parties and clubs.
Win Tickets for selected events.
From Berlin for Berlin!
Just take a look on the map and you'll find a lot of interesting partys, club events and open airs around your location. Or get them all on a list. Small, spontaneous openairs and secret locations and big events and famous clubs.
Share them with your friends directly on WhatsApp, Facebook or via GMail ! Or let your phone navigate you to the selected event (uses external Google navigation or latest Oeffi-App Version)
We show more than 2000 events every month, just in Berlin! More than 20.000 a year!
Find a lot of events ins Kreuzberg, Friedrichshain, Mitte, Prenzlauer Berg and alle the other interesting spots in and around Berlin.
All Styles of club events like: techno, minimal, drumnbass, electro, house, hiphop, pop, reggae, dub and the sounds, that make this city so famous.
You can enjoy unlimited navigation features with no hidden costs.
offline gps navigation
free map updates
multi-language voice navigation (33 languages supported)
GPS / Glonass ready
speed limit warnings
fixed speed camera warnings (available in selected countries only)
large POI database
pedestrian, car, or even bee-line navigation
night mode based on local sunset time
• railway and subway network (S+U tariff area Berlin ABC)
• tram network (metrotram and tram)
• 24-hour-network (metrobus, metrotram, subway and night bus)
• regional rail network Berlin/Brandenburg
Tube Map Berlin
Alle Informationen für Lesben & Schwulen inklusive CITYGUIDE für Ihre Hosentasche.
Im CITYGUIDE sind nicht nur Geschäftsinformationen hinterlegt sondern auch Stadtführungen und virtuelle Rundgänge.
Hier findet man nicht nur ein ausführliches Branchenbuch für die lokale Wirtschaft, es gibt zudem noch historische Daten und Fakten über Stadt/Gemeinde/Bezirk, wichtige Termine vor Ort und lokale Wettervorhersagen.
Zugereiste profitieren auch von der Behördensuche.
Die Queer-App-Berlin bietet seinen Nutzern jederzeit aktuelle Informationen über die Stadt und alles, was dort passiert.
Viele Geschäfte und Restaurants können hier auch von innen besichtigt werden.
Weitere Features des CITYGUIDE’s sind die ArroundMe-Funktion, Schlagwort- und Kategorie-Suche wie auch 360° Panoramas.
Jetzt kostenlos die Queer-App-Berlin downloaden! Ihr persönlicher CITYGUIDE“
Die Lauffähigkeit aller multimedialen Funktionen (z.B. 360° Panorama) wird erst ab der Android Version 4.0.3 gewährleistet!
- An overview of all arrivals and departures including flight details
- Practical “My Flight” function for bookmarking a flight and receiving flight status information as push notifications
- Flight information can be entered into the calendar and shared directly by email or text message
- Information on car parks and parking charges
- Information on travelling to and from the airport by public transport, car, taxi and hire car
- Overview of shops, restaurants and services at the airport
- Information on the airports: airport map, services, barrier-free travel, and luggage
- Contact details and social media offerings
Flughafen Berlin Brandenburg GmbH hopes you enjoy the app and is looking forward to your feedback.
- information on connecting service
- display of departures
- purchase of mobile tickets
- map with nearby stops, stations and car2go rentals
- public transport network maps
- display stations nearby with the support of Augmented Reality
BVG FahrInfo Plus Berlin is the journey planner and mobile ticket shop published by the Berliner Verkehrsbetriebe (BVG) for the Transportation Association Berlin-Brandenburg (VBB) in the tariff zones Berlin AB, BC and ABC. The app includes all means of transport within the Transportation Association Berlin-Brandenburg (VBB), including Underground and S-Bahn, Tram, Bus and Ferry as well as regional trains. Setting the departure and destination will show the next journeys to your destination and appropriate mobile tickets ready for purchase.
For Berlin, tariff areas are defined and divided into tariff zone A, B, and C. Tariff zone A covers Berlin's inner city up to and including the urban rail ring. Tariff zone B covers the area outside the urban rail ring up to the city boundary. Whereas tariff zone C includes Greater Berlin (area approx. 15 km around the State of Berlin), including the City of Potsdam. Mobile tickets are available for the tariff zones AB, BC and ABC.
BVG FahrInfo Plus Berlin contains the following features:
* Purchase of mobile tickets, payable by credit card or direct debit for the tariff zones Berlin AB, BC and ABC.
- Short-trip ticket (Kurzstrecke) (reduced and bicycle fare are also available)
- Single ticket (Einzelfahrausweis) (reduced and bicycle fare are also available)
- Extension ticket (Anschlussfahrausweis)
- Day ticket (Tageskarte) (reduced and bicycle fare are also available)
- Small group day ticket (Kleingruppen-Tageskarte) (for up to 5 people)
- Berlin WelcomeCard (for 48 hours, 72 hours, Museum Island and 5 days)
- Berlin CityTourCard (for 48 hours, 72 hours and 5 days)
* Journey planner
* Display of departures
* Additional settings
- Save favorite journeys
- Alerts on upcoming departures or connections
- Choose a contact as the destination of your journey (optional)
* Map of surrounding stops and stations including the locations of available car2go carsharing vehicles
* Scalable network maps (offline)
You need a connection to the internet to use features like the journey planner, departure board and mobile ticket shop. You can access a purchased and downloaded ticket at any time without connection to the internet.
- No profit at all for me, just for fun! As the internet *should be* I spent 30 minutes making this app and am proud of it.
For tourists and visitors. Have fun but take care in New York. Don eat and drink too much!
Hand written by an English teacher and educated native speaker.
No old words or out dated phrases. This is modern, normal English.
Good for students of English and teachers of English.
Even native speaker children will benefit from playing this quiz.
Also live web cams of a street in Tokyo, the tree tower and one of Mount Fuji.
No advertisements, tricks or trip wires. I like making these for fun.
Maps are offline - no internet connection needed.
This speaking location App looks 50 metres ahead in the direction you point the device.
Its a speaking App intended for blind people, so everything is text-to-speech. Please do not criticise it on that basis.