Love it! Let's me rsync to and from my phone, makes it fast and easy to transfer data without having to put confidential into "the cloud" temporarily. Wish it supported keeping timestamps when copying to phone, though. "Failed to set times on...: Operation not permitted"
Having "only position independent executables (PIE) are supported" error. Not being fixed for months.
this is really good app. but why I can't perform command such 'reboot' or 'poweroff' from remote access area? I mean such execute reboot command from putty..
Could not test it because it looks for wifi when my android box has wired ethernet. Great customer support, and my aforementioned issue was resolved :)
Fantastic I use this all the time as the primary means of accessing my devices. Buy it now
work on settop box I've installed this application and hope that it would work and run automatically on my android set-top-box. And it run as i expected.
- Fixed the start/stop UI issue
- Preliminary Android 5 support (may not work with root yet)
- rsync is now included in SSHDroid (sperimental build with libiconv support)
- Fixed a problem with importing keys >= 2048 bit
- Fixed a problem with in-app purchase restore
- Google Play Services updated
- Optimized layout for tablets
- Minor UI changes
Advanced SSH and telnet with touch screen gestures, macros and Dropbox sync