Does not work When I try to connect, I can see in the logs that the connection has been established, but then nothing happens. I tried to contact the developers by email but they did not answer.
Does not work. On trying to start the server, I get: only position independent executables (PIE) are supported.
Love it! Let's me rsync to and from my phone, makes it fast and easy to transfer data without having to put confidential into "the cloud" temporarily. Wish it supported keeping timestamps when copying to phone, though. "Failed to set times on...: Operation not permitted"
Having "only position independent executables (PIE) are supported" error. Not being fixed for months.
this is really good app. but why I can't perform command such 'reboot' or 'poweroff' from remote access area? I mean such execute reboot command from putty..
It's a good app, but useless without access to my SD card. The addition of rsync was a great progress, which allows me to transfer data between my phone and other devices, but not being able to access the SD makes it pointless. I know it's easy to fix, but I hope the developer adds this feature.
- Fixed the start/stop UI issue
- Preliminary Android 5 support (may not work with root yet)
- rsync is now included in SSHDroid (sperimental build with libiconv support)
- Fixed a problem with importing keys >= 2048 bit
- Fixed a problem with in-app purchase restore
- Google Play Services updated
- Optimized layout for tablets
- Minor UI changes
Advanced SSH and telnet with touch screen gestures, macros and Dropbox sync