When you want to visit a Mtel store, check out the nearest to you with its address, contact phone and business hours.
My Mtel, the first application for smartphones on the Bulgarian telecommunications market is free and no internet will be taken from your monthly allowance. Mobile data usage of Google maps, however is charged according to the tariff plan.
The application is in Bulgarian. Runs on smartphones with Android versions higher than 2.2.X.
Keywords: moiat mtel, moyat mtel, мтел, м-тел, мобилтел, mtel selfcare, mtel selfservice, информация, справки, услуги, екстри, mtel, m-tel, bulgaria, семейство и приятели, проверка сметка, оставащи, semeistvo i priateli, Extri, uslugi
What you can find inside :
* Implemented UI Patterns
- Material Design
- Navigation Drawer (ActionBarActivity)
- List/Detail (fragment)
- Spinner in ActionBar
- Contextual toasts with Crouton library
* Improve UX
- Fragment transition
- Different layouts in landscape mode
- No splashscreen (anti-pattern)
- Dependency injection with Dagger
- Sqlite Database : manage creation/upgrade of database using sql scripts
- Json Request with Volley library
- Universal Image Loader
* Promote your app
- Link to the application on Google Play Store for adding rating/comments
- ChangeLog screen (can show only what's new since last installed version or display full changelog)
* Monetize your app
- Integration of admob
- Donation screen (paypal)
- User login via facebook/google+
- Preferences ( using Fragment and compatible with 2.2+)
- Eula (End User Licence Agreement) : accept/refuse Eula on first time or just display.
It enables users to install a native app that wraps the Mobile Web Interface.
* Store the URL to your Collabtive and automatically open it
* Display the mobile web app in a full screen window, without unnecessary browser elements
* Easily add Collabtive to your home screen
* Better performance than the default browser
The Mobile Web App can be obtained at http://collabtive.o-dyn.de/plugins.php
Looking for a good file explorer with slick look and many features? Good to see you here!
Solid Explorer is the nicest looking file manager with two independent panels which brings to you a new file browsing experience. It provides to you a wide support for cloud storages including Dropbox, Box, Google Drive and One Drive. This file manager can connect to your Windows PC and many remote servers working with FTP, SFTP and WebDav. You will also appreciate ability to create and extract most commonly used archive formats.
Two independent panels allows for seamless file transfer with drag and drop. Just hold your finger on a file and drag it to other panel. In this way you can easily transfer files between various locations including PC shares, cloud and root folders.
If you're looking for a root explorer, this file manager will meet your needs. It features a root explorer with ability to change system level file properties. You don't need to remember about mounting file systems as read/write. Solid Explorer will do it for you automagically.
Solid Explorer is also a good tool for viewing your media. This file manager can stream music and videos from your PC or cloud without a need to download it. You can even cast the stream to Chromecast!
With this file explorer you will also receive a very elegant UI look with many customization options, such as dynamic list resizing with pinch gesture or custom color schemes, which will even change the file icon colors.
Just give it a try! You will not be disappointed.
- Two independent panels serve as file browsers
- Drag and Drop inside and between panels
- FTP client with support for secure connections
- SFTP client
- WebDav client capable of connecting to Owncloud and Yandex
- SMB/CIFS client allows for browsing network folders shared with Windows file sharing
- FTP server for sharing files to your PC
- Ability to read and extract ZIP, RAR and TAR archives
- Ability to create TAR archives and password protected ZIP archives
- Many cloud clients: Dropbox, Box, SkyDrive (One Drive), Google Drive, Sugarsync, Copy, Mediafire, Owncloud (through WebDav), Yandex (through WebDav)
- Root access makes Solid Explorer fully functional root explorer
- Indexed search finds your files in a couple of seconds
- Detailed file information with storage usage statistics
THIS IS A 14-DAY TRIAL. In order to continue using the app after this period, purchase the Solid Explorer Unlocker, but first make sure you are fully satisfied with it.
Absolutely NO ADS! And there never will be.
- You must be rooted!
- YOU MUST HAVE BUSYBOX INSTALLED!
- Does not work on HTC phones.
Clean and Modern Design
This is Multipurpose theme can be used in any kind of projects like - Custom APPS, CMS, CRM, cPanel, Dashboard, Backend, Web Application, SAAS and websites: business, corporate, portfolio, blog. Mobile Apps on the fly with hundreds of components.
It is built on top of the popular Bootstrap 3 Framework and features a clean, fresh and colorful flat user interface with strong code structure underneath. It comes packed with awesome features and great functionality.
Huge Collection Of
Plugins & Components
There are more than 80 HTML5 pages which will help you build a better web application. A very important aspect of dashboard is "Charts" therefor we've implemented more than 30 types of charts like bar charts, area charts, line charts, range charts, financial charts, pie charts, etc.
Major Components are - File Manager, Form Validations, UI Elements, Tabs, Modal box, Data Tables, Google Maps and much more.
Package includes -
Web version (HTML5 files)
Android App (with source code)
Apple App (with source code)
Bulgarian-language version of Callbook developed for M-Tel Application Factory Contest.