2. The best available smartphone resources (GPS, barometer pressure sensor, accelerometers, weather & elevation services, etc.) are used to achieve the best accuracy.
3. % braking energy can be viewed (user option) to give insight into how hard you brake into a turn.
4. Routes are plotted and graphed in the app, in real time with option for audio speech.
5. Route paths are color scaled in real time based on the users preference. One click changes the scale: power, speed, elevation, % grade, cadence or heart rate (with Bluetooth HRM) to map where on the ride significant events occurred.
6. A screenshot of the statistical data with the color coded map along with the raw data files (.csv .gpx and .tcx formats) can be easily emailed. .tcx format includes key parameters (speed, power, elevation, cadence, heart rate, etc.) to allow uploading to other analysis programs such as Garmin Connect, Training Peaks, Strava, Golden Cheetah, Google Earth, etc.
7. The accuracy of the power meter has been tested against state of the art, major brand named power meters.
8. Without calibration (only entering rider's weight and choosing bicycle type), average power for a given ride typically correlates to within 15% (with no drafting) of a conventional power meter.
9. Wind speed and direction effects are included! (with internet connection using local weather information, drafting effects not included).
10. Several default bicycle types are available to choose from, or bicycle weights and coefficients can be customized.
11. The app will run in the background.
12. English and Metric Units available. Set in user preference menu. English, German, Spanish, French language support.
13. Reload ride data to show progress and compare rides.
1For a list of ANT+ compatible sensors, visit www.thisisant.com/directory. Note that an ANT+ enabled mobile phone is required. See www.thisisant.com/consumer/ant-101/ant-in-phones/ for details.
See F.A.Q. at http://www.innovative-app-designs.com/ for more detail.
***NOTE*** For some phones when the screen is turned off, the phone's accelerometers are disabled and the cadence data may be unavailable. This limitation has been documented in a number of other apps including pedometers. Using the screen lock feature can bypass this.
* For best results, prior to riding, under menu>preferences, select the phone's handlebar mounting orientation (portrait or landscape). If carrying in a jersey back pocket, set relative to the phone's orientation compared to looking forward at the handlebars.
* The cadence RPM and averages are tuned to power strokes detected from the phone's low power accelerometers while moving (i.e. not back-pedaling, downhill/coasting, etc.) and is more accurate as the power output increases above 1W/kg.
* The cadence sensitivity can be adjusted under menu>preferences. The default 'nominal' setting has so far produced the best sensitivity while minimizing spurious high readings.
* Noise may be observed in instantaneous readings depending on riding conditions (such as rough or off-road), riding styles, rider's power to weight ratio, and phone hardware.
Listed among the "Best Cycling Apps For Android" – bikeradar.com 2015
The app is designed to help you achieve a good fit on your existing road bike or time trial/triathlon bike.
Apart from your bike and your phone/tablet, all you need is:
• Two simple measurements (effective top tube length and crank arm length).
• Something to lean against once on your bike eg. wall, fence – turbo trainer not required.
The app will guide you to take just two photos – it is helpful to have a friend to assist with the second of these although there is also a self-timer option.
To help you pinpoint the relevant image data points there is an Automatic Recognition Process that enhances the convenience of the bike fit session. Manually fine tune the data point setting with a straightforward drag and drop approach.
Receive a bespoke Report Card detailing twelve statistics (see screenshot). Suggestions for adjusting your bike are made with reference to target ranges for the most important fit parameters. Share your bike fit results with others via email (pictures included).
- Why not use with a bunch of mates on your next group ride!
Roadie is a UK registered trademark. Mantapix Ltd reserves all rights.
Certain icons sourced from Yannick, Freepik and Daniel Bruce at www.flaticon.com
This top-rated app (4.5+) has been specifically designed with road biking in mind, incorporating every feature a leisure rider or professional racer desires. This app is 100% cycle focused to give riders the ultimate GPS tracking and data measurement tool for any cycling activity – from a bicycle tour in the park with the kids, to interval training for your first road race, to an intense stage of the Tour de France! You can now enjoy and analyze your bicycle ride, tour, or trek in a completely new way.
DURING YOUR RIDE (limited features in LITE version):
* Live GPS tracking of critical performance metrics – calories, distance, time, speed, altitude, pace
* Ride thousands of biking routes, using Route Search (available in-app and on Runtastic.com)
* Mapping (Google maps) – detailed live map features
* Colored traces (track cycle pace, speed, grade, elevation, heart rate)
* Current rate of climb, ratio of gained or lost altitude in meters per minute
* Runtastic Speed & Cadence Sensor (Bluetooth Low Energy) integration: Measure your cadence and exact speed, as you turn your smartphone into a professional cycling computer
* Heart rate measurement (with additional hardware)
* Dashboard configuration – displays preferred biking statistics
* Automatic pause detection during your trek or interval training
* Weather data
* LIVE Tracking & Cheering - track your cycle position in real time to share with friends & get cheered on while on the road
* Voice feedback of critical velo metrics, motivational messages available in numerous languages
* Various Runtastic heart rate monitors
* Runtastic Speed & Cadence Sensor
* Runtastic Bike Case for Android Smartphones + accessories
* Runtastic Sports Armband + accessories
AFTER YOUR RIDE:
* Full bicycle training history – graphics, data charts, training progress
- Historic mapping of every trek
- Google maps integration – historic mapping of cycle routes
- Open Street Map integration
- Offline maps – download international maps for overseas biking
* Key metric analysis – altitude, grade, cadence, heart rate, distance, pace
* Detailed post-tour data on time rode uphill, downhill, and flat
* Share your cycle route and accomplishments on Google+, Facebook, Twitter, and via e-mail
Users are encouraged to save all cycle tours on Runtastic.com. By joining the Runtastic online community, you'll get further bicycle data analysis, velo coaching, and encouraging comparisons to friends! All these app benefits can help you stay motivated while striving to reach your interval, race training, or overall health and fitness goals. Tour de France, here you come!
Download the Road Bike app now!
Want to join the Runtastic conversation? Find us here:
For a small monthly or yearly subscription, you also gain access to the LiveTrack feature, which allows you to send invitations to others via email, Facebook or Twitter*. They’ll receive a link to a website where they can view the position of your mobile device on a map (when configured for outdoor use in the Activity setup menu). Your time elapsed, distance, speed, elevation and more will also be viewable in real time. It’s a handy way for loved ones to track your races or keep an eye on you during your outdoor training.
Garmin Fit provides:
- Current speed
- Distance traveled
- Route traveled
- Calories burned
If your phone is ANT+ enabled, you also can see data from your Garmin fitness sensors. Easily monitor how hard you’re working with a heart rate monitor, train indoors with a foot pod or receive valuable cycling data with a speed/cadence sensor.
*Use caution when posting a link via Facebook or Twitter because your link will be available to anyone with access to your Facebook or Twitter profile.
- English (US)
- English (UK)
- Norsk / Norsk bokmål
Deleted unneeded features for minimize battery consumption.
Current speed, average speed and current time will talk to specified intervals.
Interval can be freely set.
Average speed and current time alarm is can be turned on or off.
Built-in metronome. Can be pedaling to the beat.
If can not hear the sound well, please use arm bend.
all right. So you procure off your bicycle and you see that you have a smooth tire. Basically the tire is not inflated with any air. You're wondering why. You have to basically plump your tire off, select your wheel off, and you're going to check the tire and organize sure that there aren't any punctures in the tire. So just go colse to the tire,bicycle repair maintenance checking to see if there's any glass or ore, especially in Ny city you see tons of glass that may be protruding out of your tire. Then if you don't see any glass, what you're gonna want to do is you're gonna need to make your mind up off your tire, exposing the duct inside. Now, at one time you have the duct out you're be able to see more of what the flat is all concerning. So this duct, we're gonna select a pump, pump up the duct, and try to find the puncture. So it watchs similar to there's a small small hole in the duct, so regularly what that is, is something that went straight through the tire. So you want to check around the tire on the inside. There may be something embedded in bicycle repair the actual tire like a portiion of glass. Just be extremely truthful not to reduce your fingers. Someone else class of plane bicycle repair demonstrated in this tube here is a pinch plane and basically what that averages is you didn't have your tire inflated to the standard pressure which is always labeled absolutely the side of the tire on the sidewall, so it will mouth something like between maybe 40 to 60 psi or 80 to 100 psi. You need to originate sure that you have it up to the definite psi or else you will obtain something that's called a pinch level which is right here you'll see. It looks like a snake bite and what that averages is that the tire certainly pushes against the rim when you go over something similar to a pothole or a rock. Someone else kind of smooth is called a blowout and basically what will happen is if your tire's not seated correctly, basically midpointing bicycle repair maintenance that if the tire is not on the rim properly, what could happen is if you have it to a distinct psi and you go over a bump or even if you don't go over a bump, the bicycle maintenance passage comes out of the tire and off of the rim and explodes and it truly sounds like a shotgun. It can be pretty scary. And the last flat could have been something that basically is stuck in your tire, similar to there's a pretty substantial hole right here. It could have stuck in your tire and just come right out. So you need to originate sure that you check the tire and make sure, even if there isn't something there, there may be a huge hole in the tire, so you want to replace your tire and your tube. All these dissimilar levels want different fixes so we'll answer with regard bicycle to that next.
Track your runs and rides with GPS, join Challenges and see how your running and riding compares with friends.
TRACK YOUR RUNS AND RIDES WITH GPS
• Follow routes you’ve created or found and view your activity map as you record
• Get key stats like distance, pace, speed, elevation gained and calories burned
• Collect heart rate data from Zephyr HxM Bluetooth sensors
CLIMB THE LEADERBOARDS
• Set personal records and see how you stack up against friends, locals and pros
• Join monthly Challenges designed to push you further
• Find your friends and motivate them with kudos and and comments
• Share your activities on Facebook and Twitter
• Share Instagram photos from your activities on your Strava profile
FIND PLACES TO RUN AND RIDE
• Explore the most popular segments anywhere you go
• Filtered leaderboards by age and weight to see where you stack up
• Set weekly mileage or time-based goals and keep track of your daily progress
• Train more effectively with detailed heart rate analysis and see your Suffer Score
• Get your performance results immediately after completing a segment
• See which of your friends are currently out riding or running
• Stay on top of your game throughout the year with training videos
• Visualize your training with Power Zone and Pace Distribution analysis
• Access to exclusive Premium gear, Shop discounts, and extra rewards all year
• These Premium features are available through in-app purchasing
Strava includes support for Android wear. Use voice control to start and stop your activities, and get stats about your runs and rides without taking out your phone.
Visit www.strava.com to access even more features.
NOTE ON GPS SUPPORT:
Strava depends on GPS for recording activities. In some devices, the GPS does not work properly and Strava will not record effectively. If your Strava recordings show poor location estimation behavior, please try to update the operating system to the most recent version. We recommend running Android version 2.3.3 or above. Furthermore, there are some devices which have consistently poor performance with no known remedies. On these devices we restrict installation of Strava, for example Nexus One and HTC Hero. See our support site for more information: https://strava.zendesk.com/entries/27141334-Does-Strava-4-x-run-on-my-Android-device-
Start riding with the MapMyRide community. Record GPS-based activities to view detailed stats; connect with 400+ devices to import and analyze all your data in one place; log over 600 different activity types.
ALL THE FEATURES YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
☆ Gear Tracker - Add your athletic shoes and start tracking mileage with Gear Tracker. Help yourself avoid common injuries and get notified when it’s time for a new pair.
☆ 600+ Activities - Log and record workouts with the largest selection of activities, including running, cycling, walking, gym workouts, cross training, yoga and tons of others.
☆ Workout Stats - Record GPS-based workouts with customizable voice feedback for precise stats like pace, route, distance, calorie burn, elevation profile and more.
SHARE FITNESS & NUTRITION DATA
☆ Share Data - Sync your account with other health and nutrition apps like MyFitnessPal and Google Fit.
TRAIN LIKE A PRO WITH MVP MEMBERSHIP
☆ Go MVP - Be a premium member for an ad-free experience and access special features like heart rate analysis, personal training plans, audio coaching, and Live Tracking.
☆ MVP Members Only - Enjoy exclusive offers and promotions from our partners.
JOIN THE COMMUNITY
☆ Activity Feed - Share your progress and see what friends are doing on your Activity Feed. Whether you’re a beginner, casually active, looking to rededicate yourself to fitness or an athletic enthusiast, you’ll fit in perfectly with our 30+ million member strong community.
☆ Social - Share your progress and workouts with friends on social media.
MORE FEATURES ON THE WEB
☆ 24/7 Activity Graph - Connect devices to view steps, sleep, workouts and more, all in one expertly designed graph.
☆ Import Data - We make it easy to connect and import data from the best activity tracking devices in the industry. Connect devices from Jawbone, Misfit, Fitbit, Garmin, Withings and more (Bluetooth Smart™ and ANT+™).
☆ Challenges - Join Challenges for some friendly, virtual competition, climb the leaderboards and win prizes.
Be sure to visit us at www.MapMyFitness.com for the full experience.
Should you choose to upgrade to MVP, payment will be charged to your Google Wallet account at confirmation of purchase. The monthly subscription costs USD 5.99 per month while the yearly subscription costs USD 29.99 per year or USD 2.50 per month. Subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. There is no increase in cost when renewing.
Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal turned off on wallet.google.com and click on ‘Update or cancel your subscription’ on the Transactions page after purchase. Once purchased, the current period cannot be cancelled. Any unused portion of a free trial period is forfeited if you choose to purchase a subscription to MVP.
Under Armour Connected Fitness powers the complete digital product suite of MapMyFitness, including MapMyRun, MapMyRide, MapMyWalk, MapMyHike, and the Under Armour Women app. Our mission is to make all athletes better by providing the digital connected fitness products they need to train, perform and improve.
- small app size and memory usage
- accurate speed and distance measurement
- map view and statistics for current recording
- adjustable target pace (minutes/km interval)
- MET method calculated calories
- records can be saved
- overall statistics (contains also not saved tracks)
- clean and intuitive interface
- free with no ads
All cyclers love the following features that make Eco Bicycle – Cycling Tracker a quality free app:
- It is possible to choose between accuracy and longer battery life.
- We do not use unnecessary functions in order to save a maximum of battery life.
- We always have a great level of accuracy as our main target.
- Our cycling app is of universal use – no matter if you’re in a race for USA Cycling or USCF, or just peddling around the block.
- Our app stores your history, so if you’re training for a USA Cycling race, you can track your progress over time.
Eco Bicycle – Cycling Tracker is simple to use. Upon launching the app, the Eco Bicycle is ready to go as soon as the GPS icon changes to green. The GPS search begins after pressing the Play button, to save a maximum of battery life. Stopping for a break? Press the pause button. All done for the day, press the stop button and your cycling session will be logged in the Track History log.
Eco Bicycle – Cycling Tracker also tracks these aspects of your biking:
TOTAL TIME: The total time of your biking.
DISTANCE: How far you biked.
ALTITUDE: Changes in your elevation. If you go up a 10 meter hill and back down a 10 meter hill, the app notes that you traversed 20 meters of elevation.
CURRENT SPEED: How fast you’re biking.
MAXIMUM SPEED: The fastest speed you achieved during your biking.
AVERAGE SPEED: The average speed over the course of your biking.
The Eco Bicycle – Cycling Tracker Menu allows you to change the following settings:
SETTING: Accuracy versus Battery Life and switch between metric and non metric unit system
TRACK HISTORY: Load stats from each of your previous bike rides. Elements like average speed are great for comparing over time, as they’ll show you how much you are improving as a cyclist!
Download our cycling app now and save a lot of battery life during your bike ride.
This app is perfect for those training for various races for USA Cycling, USCF, or US Pro.
For questions or comments please send us a message.
Check out our other eco apps:
Eco Runner: Run Tracker
ecoSkitracker - Skiing Tracker
bike, biking, biker, cycling, bicycle, bicycling, echelon, panniers, pedal, USA Cycling, USCF, USPRO, velodrome, gps tracker, cycling tracker, bike tracker
-Set images as wallpaper
-Save images to SD Card (memory card)
-You don't need Internet connection to view the images!
-All is completely FREE
DISCLAIMER: All images used in this app are believed to be in public domain. If you own rights to any of the images, and do not wish them to appear here, please contact us and they will be removed in the next version of the application.
Effortlessly track your activity:
• Just carry your phone and get access to your walking, running and cycling activity.
Reach your fitness goals:
• Set goals based on either duration or steps and see your progress throughout the day.
• Receive performance-based recommendations for activity goals.
A comprehensive view of your fitness:
• Connect third party devices and apps to Fit and we’ll show you all of your fitness data in one place.
• Compatible with all Android Wear devices.
• Also access Google Fit on the web at http://www.google.com/fit and on your tablet.
- dashboard For bike( current-speed , max-speed, distance, compass , etc .. )
- Review previous records ( infomation , moving trajectory in google-map )
- Real time tracking mode in google-map
- Screen : Dashboard , Speed-dashboard(include HUD) , Statistics , Map
* All Records save by standard GPX type
- Directory : /Android/data/dahie.bike.dashboard/record/
- Previous Version : /.tmp_bikedashbaord/ ( All files move to new directory , automatically. )
* Test Device
- Samsung GalaxyS ( WVGA : 480x800 )
- Samsung GalaxyTab ( WXGA : 600 x 1024 )
- Samsung GalaxyNote ( WXGA+ : 800 x 1280 )
* Support Resolution
- Wide Resolution
- Bike, Bicycle, Dashboard, Compass , GPS , HUD , Head Up Display , Speedmeter
You can use it for every activity and sport where speed and distance matters, like bike and bicycle riding, car driving. Run, walk, drive, sail with your phone, display any data you need on configurable main screen, or just save your trip's track to analyze them later on Google Maps, export routes to Google Earth, share with email, DropBox, or any other file sharing application to save your training for later analysis. Switch units between miles, kilometers, knots. Get your actual or average speed, check your altitude, compass bearing. All with your GPS enabled phone. If you are a pro user, just dump your trips data with raw format and use it as you want, or just export to Google's KML, or Garmin's GPX format to upload it to web site of your choice. You can also just keep your data on your phone or PC.
10 concurrent, configurable gauges.
Miles, Kilometers and Knots.
Current speed based on GPS receiver.
Pace (minutes per mile/km).
Average speed (with or without idle time).
Total trip time.
Active trip time.
Altitude (GPS or GPS + barometric sensor if available).
Bearing (GPS based).
Visible / fixed satellites.
And 20 others
Track recording (works in background).
Export track to KML, GPX or CSV. Save it to your SD card or email. Or just put it on your Google Drive and share your with friends.
View track on a map, just in application or use your favorite software.
Track statistics - view or share by any of your messaging apps.
Extensive customization options.
Raw data dump in CSV format with GPS position, speed, bearing, altitude and time.
Upload a file from your phone with your shopping list.
Download your shopping list as a backup
Create your own Locations - 01-fruit, 02-Meat, etc
Create your own Items Carrots, Bread, etc
Set your own color scheme
Easily toggle between buy / not buy while shopping. Once 'bought' unclicked items can move out of sight leaving just items to buy in view.
Organize your list by isles or shopping areas as you travel through your supermarket.
See quickly when you last bought an item up to 30 days on a progress bar and resets automatically once clicked.
Easy to see while in the supermarket with large text and few distractions.
Speedview option for slower phones. NOTE: If speedview is black then use the menu to choose colors, close speedview and restart it.
Use the Cellphones Options menu to set the sorting style
Save the sorting style you choose
1 The default is to sort by location with the items alphabetical
2 Sort by the days you last bought the item from the most recent to the longest ago.
3 The next option is the reverse of the above, from the longest ago to the most recent
4 Alphabetically sorted A to Z
These last two options for sorting are practical, click on the buy button and see the fields resort automatically.
5 Sort by items you don't want to buy. IE: Items not clicked.
6 Sort by items you want first.
There are ADD DELETE and EDIT buttons on the second screen. They work without providing any message box feedback.
To add just type in a new entry and click ADD.
To delete, just hit the DELETE button and exit the screen it will be removed automatically.
Make new Categories (Locations)
Create your own LOCATIONS, start them with a number 1, 2, 3, etc. Such as 1-Hotdog 2-Burgers 3-Fries.
Create new categories (locations) when you make new entries or just modify existing entries. They get added to your list. Then use it by pulling down the spinner with a new item in the edit window.
Instructions and description on the link
Quick Movie Review connects to RottenTomatoes.com and shows the rating, Summary and Synopsis of the movie you want. You can search for a movie using keywords, and save your selection to a database.
Its a small program, with low bandwidth and easy to see without annoying images or having to wade through adverts.
More on this app Here http://xmb.stuffucanuse.com/xmb/viewthread.php?tid=8108
Find a good fishing hole? A nice place for a view? Record it with Location Finder and also record distance as the crow flies from your current location to saved location.
Got to remember to call the client when you get to work? Ring a friend when you get home? Record it with the message system and when you arrive at your destination it will remind you.
Whats the weather at your saved location? Just use the new weather tool to get up to date data. Want to add a place without knowing the Latitude and Longitude? Use the new search tool, just type in the address and click on the appropriate address.
This program allows you to create and save waypoints, to record Latitude and Longitude and display how far you are from that point and in what direction it is so you can find your way home.
Locations can also be stored in a database to use at a later time. Stored locations can be seen on your Google Maps as well. Google Maps shows the current location as well as a selected Stored Location and a line between the two.
Although the database holds sample cities, it is developed more for use in the local area. The locations saved can also be tagged with a message that will automatically activate when you have reached your destination.
As the coding is based around the GPS Change event you have to move it around when loading new locations, otherwise it doesn't fire.
You can store a Temporary location, and find the distance back to it or store it permanently into a database with a name.
As the GPS sucks up battery life when you want to keep the location for a while I would store the current location to the Database, turn off the program and when you want to find your way back load it up again to get a fix.
YOU NEED TO WAVE IT AROUND SOMETIMES TO GET A FIX. The code only fires when the GPS coordinates are changed. Initially I would put it down and wait for a fix and nothing would happen. Such is life with GPS.
Distance is in KMs and Miles.
Read more about it here http://xmb.stuffucanuse.com/xmb/viewthread.php?tid=8030