The Instagram analysis application, which is completely Turkish, enables users to manage their followers and follow-up lists by providing graphical statistics.
* Show new followings and keep a history,
* Show the new followers and keep the past,
* Do not show followers and keep track of history,
* Do not show off and keep track,
* Do not show your fans
* Listing what you follow without following you,
* List your most popular locations,
* Most of the tags you use,
* The filter you use the most,
* My followers' likes
* Total number of shipments
* Total number of accomodations and averages,
* Total Comments and averages,
* The number of comments and likes of your last post,
* Comments and likes of your most liked posts
* According to the total number of reviews and comments the most / less popular content,
* According to the total number of popular / less popular content,
* The most / less popular content based on the total number of comments.
* According to the total appreciation and the number of comments, the most tight /
* According to total appreciation, the most strict / less follower,
* According to the total number of reviews, the most strict / less follower,
* Ghost followers.