Map My Health is the leading medical records storage app. It is basically used to store prescription, test reports and other medical history at a secure repository. This app allows you to conveniently track your health records, as well as those of your family members, and access them.
Map My Health app makes your health digital allowing you to access your prescription and other health related data. It prevents your doctor visit from turning into a nightmare by overcoming fear of missing your medical details.
Advantages of Map My Health app:
• For paper medical records to be shared with those who need them, they must be recovered. However, the use of Map My Health app allows healthcare professionals to access the information they need almost instantly.
• Both paper and electronic storage systems are susceptible to security concerns. Map My Health app helps to store your medical data securely can be accessed via proper credentials.
• Efficient regulation of medications can improve a patient’s quality of care and helps prevent dangerous and avoidable oversights. When a prescription is written, the advantage an electronic medical record system provides is the automatic initiation of drug-to-drug and drug-to-allergy interaction checks. These checks reduce the risk of improper prescriptions and related issues that can compromise quality of care.
• Map My Heath app is developed to allow physicians from different locations or even different countries to access the same patient information. Keeping medical records electronically allows for permanent, accurate and easy to transfer information.
• Map My Health app helps to store medical data especially for your children and parents. Children and Old age people often misplace their prescription and other medical data in paper format, our app can solve this problem by storing their data and can be easily accessed by physician and patient himself.
Aligning patients with Map My Health app benefits everyone:
• More patient engagement. When patients "own" their health records, they become active participants in their care, which eases care coordination tasks.
• Better decisions. Sharing information allows better decision-making for all stakeholders and drives multiple areas of care delivery improvement -- including a more coordinated plan of care and reduction of duplicative tests.
• A proactive approach. Educated consumers -- who now are shouldering more of their healthcare costs -- can help drive the decisions that lead to more coordinated, proactive and cost-effective health.
Better Communication with Physician:
We believe the use of app enabled patients to spend more personal time with their providers, improving the quality of the visit. The stored medical data reduced the incidence of various providers asking the same questions or nurse practitioners or physicians repeating questions asked in previous visits. Thus, can help care takers improve decisions while diagnosing a disease.
Medical apps are the future:
Thanks to the slew of benefits that apps provide patients, there’s no stopping this shift, as apps slowly but surely take over certain doctors’ jobs and responsibilities. Whether it’s faster care and answers or just general cost savings for the patients, more people are embracing this model of care with enthusiasm.