What is MMH
Map my health is patient-centric cloud-based Electronic Health Record (EHR) platform. With a best-in-class developer's Map My Health is committed to delivering easy-to-use Electronic Health Record (EHR) solutions to all types of patients. The platform can store a set of information on clinical labs report, pharmacies, Prescriptions, images in a digital format to improve communications and workflows.
1) Managing these at one central place (accessible from anywhere anytime) helps in:
2) Get a better quality of care with healthcare service providers (clinicians, medical
experts, fitness experts).
3) Make better communication and workflow with multiple healthcare service providers.
4) Including options of the second opinion or multiple consultations about the same
5) It has been recommended by many doctors; Electronic health records or EHR can
enhance patient care.
6) IT provides a well-organized searchable platform for the patient, and they can save
all types of health records for future usage.
It improves the quality of care and reduces the overall time flow.
7) All the data has been stored in the cloud makes this Environment-friendly and the
the doctor already has the patient medical history so it avoids doing the same test
which already conducts in the past; resulting in saving time and money.
How MMH can help:
1) Accessibility: - Traditional records are hard to access in odd situations; they can only
be in one place at a time and therefore not always handy to
the person who needs them.
2) Safety Security: - Keeping paper records required more hours, effort and space to
ensure the safety and security, they are easily misplaced, lost or misused.
3) Quality Care: - With more limited access to records and the tendency of mishandling
comes to a reduction in quality of care.