This app acts as a plugin to the popular News+ app, and allows you to use your NewsBlur account for RSS reading right inside your Android device. Read using your phone, tablet, or with the excellent official web application - and always stay in complete sync.
Note: You must have a premium NewsBlur account in order to use this extension, due to limitations in the NewsBlur API. Also, this project is open source and can be found on https://github.com/asafge/NewsBlurPlus.
Tags: RSS, News+, NewsBlur, gReader
Google Reader has left us and we are working hard to be your replacement. We have many fixes and enhancements planned for all our NewsBlur offerings so stay tuned.
• Synchronizes with NewsBlur servers so keep your stories and read/unread status consistent
• Read all of your news subscriptions (RSS feeds)
• Read while offline and re-sync read and saved stories when online again.
• Share and comment on the news with friends
• Multiple device support (Web, Android, iOS)
• Meet new people who share the same interests
• Collapsible folders
• Save stories
• Dark mode for night time reading
• Multiple viewing options for stories
• Training your feeds - Hide the stories you don't like and highlight the stories you do.
• River of news - show stories from several different feeds in a single view
Your Zite is as unique as you are. Zite learns what you like and gets smarter as you use it. Zite analyzes millions of articles each day and brings you the best of your favorite magazines, newspapers, authors, and blogs.
Zite also helps you discover content that you won’t find elsewhere. We offer over 40,000 topics that bring fresh voices and different perspectives to explore.
Finally, our design combines beauty and brains. With Zite you’ll get all the benefits of our powerful technology wrapped in a beautiful Android-optimized design that’s a joy to use every day.
Requires Android 2.3 Gingerbread or newer.
Zite 2.0 is optimized for Android phones, phablets and 7 inch tablets.
What people are saying:
“Zite is a mind reader.” – PCMag
“If you’d like a smarter way to handle information overload, Zite can do the dirty work.” —Wall Street Journal
- Optimized visualization for tablet and smatphones
- Simple and elegant style with visual customizations
- Large catalog always updated
- RSS channels added from catalog or manually (knowing the source address)
- Quick news search (local and remote)
- Automatic synchronization between user's devices
- Remote storage for your channels and favorite news
- Playing audio and video podcasts in HD
- Download on SD (internal or external)
- Playing user's favorite podcasts on TV with Chromecast support
The simple News Browser allows it to browse extremely fast and easy through various news portals and newspapers.
In SPLIT-SCREEN mode, two news portals are displayed at the same time!
• Easy to use
• Articles in beautiful fullscreen mode
• Split screen mode
• About 80 news portals (usnews, usatoday, huffingtonpost, nypost, cnn, washingtonpost, dailymail, thesun, latimes, xinhuanet, foxnews etc. news browser)
• Add own urls
• Quickly surf the net
• Ad-free !
For settings: wiping gesture from the left edge toward the screen center.
gReader is a simple, fast and intuitive feed/rss reader for Android, featuring beautiful themes, podcast support and full offline support. Read all your rss/feed news in one place, where keeping up with your favorite websites is as easy as checking your email. More on http://noinnion.com/greader.
* Please let us know of any issues you encounter via email.
* The Old Reader: To use The Old Reader you need to create a mobile login in TOR settings
* Read the FAQ before commenting: http://noinnion.com/greader/support
* Beta: http://noinnion.com/greader/updates
* Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.noinnion.android.greader.reader
* Feedly Cloud: Feedly Cloud is a new way to browse the content of your favorite sites.
* The Old Reader: The Old Reader is a simple, web-based RSS reader with lots of great sharing features.
* RSS Reader: Use gReader without any online services. All data are saved locally.
* Synchronization: Use gReader at home, at your office, or anywhere you go and keep your feeds, tags and shared items synched in one place.
* 2-Way Sync: Synchronize your read items between gReader and Feedly/The Old Reader. Keep your articles up-to-date
* Auto synchronization: Always have the latest news on your device
* Offline Reading: Reading full article content without internet connection
* Podcast support: Download or stream your favorite podcast with gReader.
* User Interface: Simple, fast and intuitive
* Tablet-Optimized: Read your news more comfortable on a tablet
* Themes: Light, Green, Sepia, Black and Dark
* Night Mode: Read your articles with white font on black background. Save battery and increase readability in the night.
* Mark read on scroll: Mark articles as read while scrolling
* Voice-Reading (Text-To-Speech): Listen to your news
* Search Filters: Search and filter keywords, save search results
* Folders / Tags support: Organize your feeds into folders/tags
* Notification: Keep informed of the latest news
* Share articles via Email, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, ...
* Services: Translation, Mobilizer (Google, Instapaper, Readability)
* Save to Pocket (Read it later) / Instapaper / Readability
* List view: List, Grid or Card
* Sort: by newest, by oldest, by feed
* Quick and Swipe actions: faster access to useful functions
* Rich article list (snippet and thumbnail)
* Widget: Icon widget with unread badge
* Easy Reading: Reading mode view, inverse webpage color
* Fullscreen mode: Enlarge your reading space
* HTTPS connection: Use Http Secure to get your feeds
* Backup/Restore: Backup/Restore your preferences
Try it yourself and build your own opinion.
* GET_ACCOUNTS, USE_CREDENTIALS: Allows access to the list of accounts for quick login.
* READ_LOGS: Used for feedback feature. Users could send logs to developer for identifying issues.
Newsify is a new Bangladeshi News Application. Blazing fast interface, attractive ui and amazing user experience will make it distinct from other news applications.
News sources might not be rightly mentioned everywhere as the application is in BETA.
It now supports Material Design for lollipop devices with a consistent visual feedback for Jelly Bean and KitKat!
NOTES (Please Read):
1. We are not Pro Developers, but we hope You'll appreciate our work!
2. Please, use the following instructions to take a logcat and help us to fix any errors:
- Enable Debug USB from Developers Options
- Connect Your phone to Your pc
- Open a terminal inside adb's folder
- Repeat the error
adb logcat -v long > lffl_problem_name.txt
- Wait a few seconds then close the terminal, an output named "lffl_problem_name.txt" will be generated.
- Send it to us!
You can also use Apps already present on Playstore (e.g. catlog)
- We need also device infos (os version, model etc)
3. The source code is available:
Newsfluss collects news from popular news sources in the English and German speaking world. It also includes the ability to add custom news feeds for common categories so that you are always able to read the news which interests you.
- Instantly obtain a definition or translation of a selected word from German and English news sources
- Find further information through Wikipedia and Wiktionary
- Quickly swap dictionaries and news feeds
- Use the quick search bar to find any word in the dictionaries
- Add and delete custom news feeds
Dive into the news!
Special thanks to the FreeDict - free bilingual dictionaries (http://freedict.org/), the dict.cc - Deutsch-Englisch-Wörterbuch (http://www.dict.cc/) and The Wikimedia Foundation (http://wikimediafoundation.org/) for providing the free multilingual resources.
The New York Times: «News360 has to be one of the better news aggregating [apps] I’ve seen on any platform»
PERSONALIZE THE NEWS
A flexible and smart personalization system allows you to tailor the news as you want it. Choose the topics, sources, companies and people you want to follow, and News360 will pick up on the nuances of your interests as you read.
DISCOVER AMAZING CONTENT
More than 100,000 sources, from the top national news providers, to local niche websites and blogs.
TAILOR YOUR NEWS FEED
The Home feed combines top stories of the day, local news and your specific interests into a single stream making sure you never miss anything important.
A beautiful interface that allows you to quickly scan headlines, preview stories and dive deep into the content.
Connect your social media accounts to make News360 even smarter about what you like. Share stories to your Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pocket, OneNote, Instapaper or Evernote with one tap.
AT A GLANCE
Read and share news stories without opening the app by using the News360 widget for Android.
Save stories onto your device to read on a flight or in the subway. Synchronize your interests and saved stories with News360 on your phone, tablet, Android TV, or at news360.com
• Featured by Google in "New + Updated Apps", "News & Magazines"
• "Apps We Like: News360" — The Wall Street Journal
• "News360 is changing the content delivery game" — Robert Scoble
• "News360 is the New Cadillac of Personalized News Readers" — PandoDaily
Follow us on Twitter @news360 or on Facebook to get the latest news and updates. We welcome your feedback – write to us at email@example.com
Works best on KitKat+ Devices.
It was originally created by 3 school students as part of the Mining Future Prodigies project at Hughes Systique Corporation.
If you like my work consider donating to me:
Adds "Shorten" to the system-wide send menu (menu that asks where to send things you share from any app, see screenshot). Tap Shorten, and it shortens all URLs in the text you're sharing and ask you where to send it! No icon added to your home screen/launcher
Latest update: Bug fixes
By Harris M.