• For Accurate direction keep the device flat and parallel to the earth.
• The device should also be kept at a distance from electromagnetic fields and ferrous metal objects for accurate pointing.
Find Qibla Direction is a Qibla app that helps the user find the direction of Qibla from anywhere in the world. With this app, the user can locate Qibla direction and say prayers in that direction. Besides this general function, the other prominent features of the app are as under:
• Find Qibla anytime no matter which part of the globe are you in.
• The app tells the distance of the user from Qibla.
• The direction of Qibla is also displayed in degrees on the screen.
• Multiple dials available for selection that add to the aesthetic appeal of the application.
• The GPS in the app detects the location of the user and gives Salat timing for that region in the Salat Tab.
• User can also manually enter the destination to find out the Salat timings for that region.
With Find Qibla Direction, you don’t need to worry about finding the direction of Qibla when you are at a new place or if you move frequently. With this app you can offer all the five prayers on time and in the right direction.
Doesn't need internet to work (read instructions).
1. This app uses the built in compass to indicate bearing, the network (3G or WiFi) for an estimated location (optional), or the built in GPS for an exact location.
2. In order to work offline (i.e. without using a network or when there is no reception) you must be outdoors to get a GPS lock.
3. In order for the compass to work you might need to recalibrate it by moving your phone in a figure 8 motion, the app will notify you if it's necessary. Also move your phone away from any metal objects or you'll lose the calibration, the app will detect any interference and notify you immediately.
Needs location and gps permissions.
Re-scales automatically for any screen size (No bitmaps; only code generated anti aliased shapes so no pixels)
Forces screen to stay on.
Product of Oman. Designed to determine the qibla in remote areas like desert oil rigs where there's little or no reception. Works even better in cities too.
Vastu is a traditional concept of India for building, construction and architecture based on directional alignment.
Vastu helps us make our life better by securing us from things going wrong.
Vastu makes our surrounding pleasant by science of direction that combines all the five elements of nature and balance them with the man and the material.
Vastu Compass is one and only application that will help you find Vastu directions.
This application makes good use of present day technology with ancient Vastu concept enabling you to apply this concept at your home.
It has an active compass that will show you Favorable/Unfavorable directions for a place such as Entrance of a home.
How to use
Place your handheld device parallel to earth surface and hold it same as a compass.
Use this application while standing at center of the home and choose an area (eg. Entrance).
Point the arrow to desired area. If color of arrow turns green, Vastu for selected option is correct. If color of arrow turns red then the direction is not best suited for selected option.
Future enhancement (Coming soon)
What if you already own a house that is not Vastu compliant?
We are working on providing you with additional information and remedy to remove Vastu dosh (Vastu incompliance).
Please provide us with your valuable feedback to make this app more intuitive.
★ Auto Silent Mode (For users who may forget to silent mobile in Masjid)
★ Full screen and Cool Widget for your Wallpaper Desktop
★ The next prayer time is highlighted to easily alert & catch the next prayer.
★ Current time and remaining time for the next prayer is mentioned to help you prepare for the prayer in time.
★ Easily turn Adhan alarm On/Off for any Salah with a single touch.
★ Digital magnetic Compass using your phone/tablet sensor will quickly point to the Qiblah direction.
★ Almost all major cities around the world are covered. If your city is not listed, select the nearest one.
★ You can change the Azan voice or record your own Athan in your voice .
★ Salat time of Fajr, Shrook, Zuhr, Asr, Magrib and Isha
★ Best Islamic tool for every Muslim to follow his daily Solat (namaz) in home or Masjid and make Doaa for us.
★ Can select the Madhab in Islam (Hanafi, Shafi, Malki or Hanbali)
★ Hijri Date (Helpful for non-arab countries to follow month of Ramadhan)
★ Day Light Saving option
★ Waktu Solat
The compass graphics can be shown in a pseudo 3D mode.
The GPS can be used in airplane mode or in places without coverage. It is recommended for outdoor use. Depending on different parameters, it can take a time to start to provide coordinates.
You can modify the texts of the Cardinal Directions to adapt them to other languages. It is only going to show the first letter.
The accuracy depends on your device. Normally it is better when device is used horizontally. If the accuracy of the magnetic sensor is not good enought, you can improve it by moving your phone a few times, drawing a figure of 8 in the air.
Magnets and metal parts can affect the performance. Do not use it near them.
« Prayer times ® Muslim Toolbox » is an Android app for the Muslims all around the world.
This app provides islamic prayer times (Salat) and the direction to the Qibla wherever you are in the world.
--> Accurate and exact Salat:
- Shows the times for the Fajr, Sunrise, Dhuhr, Asr, Maghrib et Isha.
--> A quick and easy selection of the city:
- Select your city manually amongst a list of 6 000 000 in 251 countries, or be located automatically thanks to your integrated GPS.
- Memorize your favorite cities.
--> Configurable Calculation of the timetable:
- Several methods of calculation (for Fajr and Isha).
- Various juristic methods (for the Asr).
- Adjust manually the twilight angle (for the Fajr and Isha).
- Adjust manually the minutes for each.
- Display the hours with the AM/PM format.
--> Adhan notifications:
- Activate the notifications in order to be informed when it is time, so that you won’t miss any prayer.
- Select the azan for which you want to be warned.
- Wake up to the sound of the alarm before the Fajr.
--> Direction of Mecca / Qibla :
- Use the compass to know in which direction to pray.
- Indication about the distance between your position and the position of the Mecca.
--> Rakats counter.
--> The others features:
- A pretty neat GUI with a little touch of Islamic art.
- A help/support menu in case of a technical problem.
- New features coming as the application is in constant evolution.
For any questions, suggestions or bug report: a tutorial, a F.A.Q and a contact form are available on the application.
The team of « Prayer times ® Muslim Toolbox » is aware of the importance of Salat in Islam. We provide you an useful Android application that will keep you informed about the exact hours of Salat throughout the year.
Download and recommend this program to your friends and family.
- Follow us on:
Thank you in advance for your comments. May Allah preserve us and guide us all to the right path.
It has been included the calculation of prayer times for your current location.
I hope my translations are accurate and able to help with this application to all Muslims in the world.
As salaamu alaikum.
-Nice graphic and no setup need, just launch it and use.
-It uses the built in compass and GPS to indicate bearing outdoor.
-It uses the built in compass and INTERNET to indicate bearing indoor.
-It view Hijrah calendar, Gregorian calendar and the remaining time for the next prayer.
-Compatible with all devices that are running 4 and up.
1- Keep your device away from any metal objects or magnetic fields for accurate reading.
2- In order for the compass to work you might need to recalibrate it by moving your device in a figure 8 motion.
Qibla Now provides you with distance between you & the kaaba, the angel which you should direct to from north and show it on mobile screen in case you have compass sensor(s) on mobile.
Qibla Now shows your Country location & a near by area or street to prove the true direction.
for android 4.4 and above you should open Location Service First to start using the app, or follow instructions inside Qibla Now
To get the most accurate Direction to the kaaba you should enable internet via wifi, 3g network or 4g network and open gps togeather.
If you opened the Gps only, you should be in a wide open area to get a location, this operation technically take time due to calculations from satellite.
If you enabled the internet only it will be much faster to get location but not the most accurate.
Note: Accuracy is shown in the app :)
Normal compass mode points geographic north.
Note: If you still getting compass error despite magnetically clear environment try calibrating your compass or updating your firmware. For more information about compass calibration I'd suggest you to visit http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrEzMggOnFQ
Qibla is a simple APP, which evaluates direction towards Kaaba in Makkah (KSA). It is very simple to achieve the correct position; place your device on a smooth surface and move it until the RED needle comes exactly at 0. And the Kaaba needle will be exactly towards Kaaba.
Please leave us your reviews! We think this is simply the best application for finding Qibla direction but we would love to hear your feedback. Let us know what you think!
Stop fiddling with unreliable phone compasses. Use your GPS or just type in your location (address, city or zip code). This app will show you the direction of Mecca superimposed on a street map.
We are a couple of people who build apps that we would personally use on a regular basis. This is our first release of the Qibla Map application. Please don't hesitate to send us your feedback, whether good or bad. Our email address is email@example.com.
Keywords: Qibla, Qiblah, Kibla, Kiblah, Mecca, Find, Direction, Muslim, Islam, Salat, Prayer
For Accurate Direction
-Place Your Device Parallel to a Horizental Surface (Floor, Table etc)
-Keep Your Device Away From ElectroMagnetic Equipments
-Calibrate The Device Sensor By Moving Around your Device
- Although your location is Detected but we never transmits you location
Qibla Direction Finder is a Smart Phone app that helps the You find the exact direction of Qibla from anywhere in the world. You Can Select your location either from database or let the device automatically Detect your location
* Calculates Exact Qibla Direction
* if you dont select your location , Jeddah is the default location
* Select your location Manually
* Automatically Detecting your location
* Giving Warning When Your device is not correctly placed (Horizentally)
* Beautiful and Clean Graphics
* You can Change your location
* We are working to Translate the App to other languages
* Can work Offline
* The Qibla icon can rotate if you rotate your device
* beautiful animations
* Best Islamic tool for every Muslim to follow his daily Solat (namaz) in home or Masjid.
This compass is a tool to search bearings(azimuth) using the built-in magnetic sensors. It has 4 significant features.
1. Although you may turn the phone into portrait or landscape mode, the heading is fixed.
2. The Camera's view is used for reality.
3. Metal Detector is included to verify the magnetic sensor.
4. GPS is supported.
The compass app depends on the performance of your device exactly. If the compass works perfectly, it means that your sensors are perfect, too.
If it is inaccurate, please check that you aren't being affected by a magnetic field. Also, there are several options to calibrate your device.
* Pro version added Features:
- True north
- Sending GPS info via SMS and Email
- Full metal detector
- Qibla finder, Car locator
- GPS Speedometer
- No ads, No connection
* Do you want more tools?
Get [Smart Compass Pro] and [Smart Tools] package.
For more information, see the manual, Youtube video and the blog. Thank you.
** Especially on SGS4, a view-cover with magnets can make the compass inaccurate. Remove it right now !!
** The compass app requires a magnetic sensor. If there is a sensor error, please check your phone's specification.
Select PDF forms by navigating in file browser or by clicking on 'Fill and Sign' context menu item (shows up after a long touch).
Signature capture capability depends on external Signature Capture library. You will be prompted for installation from the Android Market once when needed.
*** In order to improve the application we need your feedback ***
* Contact the support email instead of leaving 'it does not work' comment. Comments like that do not help us make a better app.
* Request and vote for missing features on our support forum here: http://bit.ly/e3Tq2h
* If you are interested in becoming our beta tester, having an access to the latest app versions even before they get released publicly and, of course, providing us feedback, subscribe to our mailing list here: http://eepurl.com/n5_-X
* For custom tailored business applications contact the support email.
* check boxes are supported but most of PDF viewers on Android devices do not show them correctly. Selected check boxes *are* present in output PDF document which can be checked with Adobe Acrobat Reader on PC.
* If you need a tool to create PDF forms, Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Office and free Open/Libre Office have that functionality.
Sign by touching the screen.
Electronic signature capture *library*. LIBRARY, not an application. It's purpose is to be included in Android application.
Start as a normal app for demo. Requires internet connection. When used from external app saves/exports up to 5 signatures per week. Check website for integration instructions.
For signature sharing check our other application 'Signature Share'.
For PDF signing check out our other application 'Fill and Sign PDF Forms'.
For other commercial purposes contact support e-mail.
If you are an Android developer and you would like to request a new feature, you can do it here:
Sign by touching the screen. Press and hold for context menu ('View', 'Share', 'Rename', 'Delete').
Depends on digital signature capture library. You will be prompted for it's installation later on.
For unlimited signature capturing check the library instructions.
For other commercial purposes (like signing PDF documents etc.) contact support e-mail.
Application has been released under Apache License 2.0 and it's source code is available here:
Report all issues here:
* 5km range
* ele. pts every 10m/100m horizontally
* directions rounded to 15° steps
* location updates every 1km/10min
* max. 500 elevation charts per day
Tap on-screen data to set direction manually.
Hold phone on flat surface and away from ferrous metal objects and electromagnetic fields.
Request new feature here: