For the most accurate measurement, device should be kept flat and at a proper distance from electromagnetic fields for precise pointing.
Qibla Connect™ is a Smartphone application that helps Muslim mobile users throughout the world in finding the exact direction of Qibla and also gives exact Namaz timings to make them offer prayers easily. This Qibla Finder shows the course of Kaaba with the help of its unique and easy to understand Qibla Compass. The most distinctive features of this mobile Qibla locator are:
With help of Qibla Connect™, a User Can:
• Find Qibla Direction anywhere anytime
• Track Kaaba location with Both online (using GPS) and offline (Manually inserting current location) modes
• Calculate distance of Qibla from existing place in both Kilometers and degrees
• Choose Multiple Qibla Dials present in diverse designs
• Know the prayers timings
• Use Salat Timing facet for the accurate Salat occasions of all five daily prayers
• Automatically be notified about Salat timing through Adhan Reminders offered in 3 different voices
• Use Advance Settings to customize Namaz timing according to Hanafi Fiqh or Standard method
• Know Salat instances as per 7 Recognized Islamic Research Centers (MWL, Makkah, Karachi, ISNA, Tehran, Egypt, and Jafari)
• Adjust latitude to AngleBased, Midnight or OneSeventh
Download this incomparable mobile app Qibla Connect™ in order to benefit from it for finding the course of Qibla and knowing about Salat timings.
Doesn't need internet to work (read instructions).
1. This app uses the built in compass to indicate bearing, the network (3G or WiFi) for an estimated location (optional), or the built in GPS for an exact location.
2. In order to work offline (i.e. without using a network or when there is no reception) you must be outdoors to get a GPS lock.
3. In order for the compass to work you might need to recalibrate it by moving your phone in a figure 8 motion, the app will notify you if it's necessary. Also move your phone away from any metal objects or you'll lose the calibration, the app will detect any interference and notify you immediately.
Needs location and gps permissions.
Re-scales automatically for any screen size (No bitmaps; only code generated anti aliased shapes so no pixels)
Forces screen to stay on.
Product of Oman. Designed to determine the qibla in remote areas like desert oil rigs where there's little or no reception. Works even better in cities too.
Vastu is a traditional concept of India for building, construction and architecture based on directional alignment.
Vastu helps us make our life better by securing us from things going wrong.
Vastu makes our surrounding pleasant by science of direction that combines all the five elements of nature and balance them with the man and the material.
Vastu Compass is one and only application that will help you find Vastu directions.
This application makes good use of present day technology with ancient Vastu concept enabling you to apply this concept at your home.
It has an active compass that will show you Favorable/Unfavorable directions for a place such as Entrance of a home.
How to use
Place your handheld device parallel to earth surface and hold it same as a compass.
Use this application while standing at center of the home and choose an area (eg. Entrance).
Point the arrow to desired area. If color of arrow turns green, Vastu for selected option is correct. If color of arrow turns red then the direction is not best suited for selected option.
Future enhancement (Coming soon)
What if you already own a house that is not Vastu compliant?
We are working on providing you with additional information and remedy to remove Vastu dosh (Vastu incompliance).
Please provide us with your valuable feedback to make this app more intuitive.
★ Auto Silent Mode (For users who may forget to silent mobile in Masjid)
★ Full screen and Cool Widget for your Wallpaper Desktop
★ The next prayer time is highlighted to easily alert & catch the next prayer.
★ Current time and remaining time for the next prayer is mentioned to help you prepare for the prayer in time.
★ Easily turn Adhan alarm On/Off for any Salah with a single touch.
★ Digital magnetic Compass using your phone/tablet sensor will quickly point to the Qiblah direction.
★ Almost all major cities around the world are covered. If your city is not listed, select the nearest one.
★ You can change the Azan voice or record your own Athan in your voice .
★ Salat time of Fajr, Shrook, Zuhr, Asr, Magrib and Isha
★ Best Islamic tool for every Muslim to follow his daily Solat (namaz) in home or Masjid and make Doaa for us.
★ Can select the Madhab in Islam (Hanafi, Shafi, Malki or Hanbali)
★ Hijri Date (Helpful for non-arab countries to follow month of Ramadhan)
★ Day Light Saving option
★ Waktu Solat
The compass graphics can be shown in a pseudo 3D mode.
The GPS can be used in airplane mode or in places without coverage. It is recommended for outdoor use. Depending on different parameters, it can take a time to start to provide coordinates.
You can modify the texts of the Cardinal Directions to adapt them to other languages. It is only going to show the first letter.
The accuracy depends on your device. Normally it is better when device is used horizontally. If the accuracy of the magnetic sensor is not good enought, you can improve it by moving your phone a few times, drawing a figure of 8 in the air.
Magnets and metal parts can affect the performance. Do not use it near them.
« Prayer times ® Muslim Toolbox » is an Android app for the Muslims all around the world.
This app provides islamic prayer times (Salat) and the direction to the Qibla wherever you are in the world.
--> Accurate and exact Salat:
- Shows the times for the Fajr, Sunrise, Dhuhr, Asr, Maghrib et Isha.
--> A quick and easy selection of the city:
- Select your city manually amongst a list of 6 000 000 in 251 countries, or be located automatically thanks to your integrated GPS.
- Memorize your favorite cities.
--> Configurable Calculation of the timetable:
- Several methods of calculation (for Fajr and Isha).
- Various juristic methods (for the Asr).
- Adjust manually the twilight angle (for the Fajr and Isha).
- Adjust manually the minutes for each.
- Display the hours with the AM/PM format.
--> Adhan notifications:
- Activate the notifications in order to be informed when it is time, so that you won’t miss any prayer.
- Select the azan for which you want to be warned.
- Wake up to the sound of the alarm before the Fajr.
--> Direction of Mecca / Qibla :
- Use the compass to know in which direction to pray.
- Indication about the distance between your position and the position of the Mecca.
--> Rakats counter.
--> The others features:
- A pretty neat GUI with a little touch of Islamic art.
- A help/support menu in case of a technical problem.
- New features coming as the application is in constant evolution.
For any questions, suggestions or bug report: a tutorial, a F.A.Q and a contact form are available on the application.
The team of « Prayer times ® Muslim Toolbox » is aware of the importance of Salat in Islam. We provide you an useful Android application that will keep you informed about the exact hours of Salat throughout the year.
Download and recommend this program to your friends and family.
- Follow us on:
Thank you in advance for your comments. May Allah preserve us and guide us all to the right path.
-Nice graphic and no setup need, just launch it and use.
-It uses the built in compass and GPS to indicate bearing outdoor.
-It uses the built in compass and INTERNET to indicate bearing indoor.
-It view Hijrah calendar, Gregorian calendar and the remaining time for the next prayer.
-Compatible with all devices that are running 4 and up.
1- Keep your device away from any metal objects or magnetic fields for accurate reading.
2- In order for the compass to work you might need to recalibrate it by moving your device in a figure 8 motion.
It has been included the calculation of prayer times for your current location.
I hope my translations are accurate and able to help with this application to all Muslims in the world.
As salaamu alaikum.
Qibla Now provides you with distance between you & the kaaba, the angel which you should direct to from north and show it on mobile screen in case you have compass sensor(s) on mobile.
Qibla Now shows your Country location & a near by area or street to prove the true direction.
for android 4.4 and above you should open Location Service First to start using the app, or follow instructions inside Qibla Now
To get the most accurate Direction to the kaaba you should enable internet via wifi, 3g network or 4g network and open gps togeather.
If you opened the Gps only, you should be in a wide open area to get a location, this operation technically take time due to calculations from satellite.
If you enabled the internet only it will be much faster to get location but not the most accurate.
Note: Accuracy is shown in the app :)
For Accurate Direction
-Place Your Device Parallel to a Horizental Surface (Floor, Table etc)
-Keep Your Device Away From ElectroMagnetic Equipments
-Calibrate The Device Sensor By Moving Around your Device
- Although your location is Detected but we never transmits you location
Qibla Direction Finder is a Smart Phone app that helps the You find the exact direction of Qibla from anywhere in the world. You Can Select your location either from database or let the device automatically Detect your location
* Calculates Exact Qibla Direction
* if you dont select your location , Jeddah is the default location
* Select your location Manually
* Automatically Detecting your location
* Giving Warning When Your device is not correctly placed (Horizentally)
* Beautiful and Clean Graphics
* You can Change your location
* We are working to Translate the App to other languages
* Can work Offline
* The Qibla icon can rotate if you rotate your device
* beautiful animations
* Best Islamic tool for every Muslim to follow his daily Solat (namaz) in home or Masjid.
Qibla is a simple APP, which evaluates direction towards Kaaba in Makkah (KSA). It is very simple to achieve the correct position; place your device on a smooth surface and move it until the RED needle comes exactly at 0. And the Kaaba needle will be exactly towards Kaaba.
Normal compass mode points geographic north.
Note: If you still getting compass error despite magnetically clear environment try calibrating your compass or updating your firmware. For more information about compass calibration I'd suggest you to visit http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrEzMggOnFQ
This app helps you to build your house or workplace according to Vastu Shastra or convert them in a place with harmonious sanctuary of peace, balance, prosperity and love.
What is Vastu?
The world comprises of five basic elements, also known as the ‘Panch Tatva’. They are Earth, Water, Air, Fire and Space.
Vastu Shastra is creating a congenial settings or a place to live or work, using these five elements for enhanced health, wealth, prosperity and happiness in an enlightened environment.
How to use the app?
★ Hold your device parallel to the floor/ground like you would hold a compass. Stand at the center of the house and choose an area (e.g. Entrance).
★ The green color in the compass indicates favorable direction for the chose place and the red color indicates unfavorable direction and cream color indicates neutral space (neither favorable nor unfavorable).
★ Augmented reality overlay view of the home or office places and highlights those.
★ Easy to understand Vastu tips and scientific explanation of Vastu concepts for home and office places reworked.
★ Beautifully designed new graphics and user experience
★ Refined contents on Vastu art
Send your feedback so we can continue to create better experience for you.
** Your device must have MAGNETIC SENSOR inside to read earth magnetic field. If your device does not have magnetic sensor Compass Free or any other compass app will not work. PLEASE DON’T WRITE BAD COMMENTS, IT’S NOT OUR FAULT! **
Compass Free is essential app for your Android device. It is a professional compass in your pocket, when you need it, where you need it and you never know when I might come handy.
PRO Compass shows direction of north, south, east and west, shows degrees in “side window”, has rotating bezel for advanced compass navigation.
How to use Compass?
First we’ll need to cover a little bit of compass jargon first. The part of Compass that moves and always points north is called the card (with N,S,E, and W indicated, and a beveled edge with a series of numbers on it). There is a movable ring around the edge of the compass, called the bezel. A red double line across the top of the compass is called the lubber line, and finally, there is a little window above the compass which is often named as side-window (as it is on the side of a real compass).
Side-window navigation couldn’t be simpler. You point the lubber line on top of your compass at where you want to go. Now as long as you hold your compass flat in front of you with the lubber line pointing in the direction you’re going, you should always see the same number in your window as long as you’re going the right way. If you see a different number, turn until you see the same number.
The downside of the side window method is that you need to remember your number.
Navigating with bezel works essentially the same as using the side window, but your bezel remembers your number for you. All you do is, point the lubber line on top of your compass at where you want to go, and then wait until the card settles down and stops moving. Then turn your bezel until the double triangle on the edge of the bezel (the notch right by the number zero on the bezel) is bracketing the north arrow on the card. Now as long as you hold your compass flat in front of you with the lubber line pointing in the direction you’re going, you should always see the north arrow inside the notch, as long as you’re going the right way. If not, turn until you see the north arrow inside the notch.
Notice that if you’ve adjusted the bezel correctly, the number in the side window is also the number directly across from you at the front end of the lubber line. In other words, if you turned the bezel counterclockwise until the notch bracketed the north arrow, the 120 on the bezel would be at the far end of the lubber line. Notice that on the card, the number showing in the side window is 120. If you were holding this compass and going in the direction of the lubber line, you’d be on a heading of 120.
Now you should have learned how to go to desired direction. But how do you get back? Easy! If you’re thinking in terms of the bezel, simply turn until the north arrow faces not to the notch, but to the single triangle that’s exactly across from the notch. Now you’re pointed back where you came.
The really tricky part of using your compass isn’t learning what the numbers mean and how to adjust the bezel. The most common mistakes are not holding your compass flat, and not actually going in the direction your lubber line is pointing.
Large iron and steel objects can influence the magnetic sensor in your Android device, causing it to point in the wrong direction. This is called deviation. If you suspect this is happening, simply move away from the object several feet and the problem should correct itself.
Other features or Compass Free app:
- Simple to use, use it like a real compass
- Design with functionality in mind (easy to read, lower battery consumption due to black color used)
- Large numbers and large rotating bezel
- Professional and optimized coding to keep application size as small as possible
- It’s FREE
Select PDF forms by navigating in file browser or by clicking on 'Fill and Sign' context menu item (shows up after a long touch).
Signature capture capability depends on external Signature Capture library. You will be prompted for installation from the Android Market once when needed.
*** In order to improve the application we need your feedback ***
* Contact the support email instead of leaving 'it does not work' comment. Comments like that do not help us make a better app.
* Request and vote for missing features on our support forum here: http://bit.ly/e3Tq2h
* If you are interested in becoming our beta tester, having an access to the latest app versions even before they get released publicly and, of course, providing us feedback, subscribe to our mailing list here: http://eepurl.com/n5_-X
* For custom tailored business applications contact the support email.
* check boxes are supported but most of PDF viewers on Android devices do not show them correctly. Selected check boxes *are* present in output PDF document which can be checked with Adobe Acrobat Reader on PC.
* If you need a tool to create PDF forms, Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Office and free Open/Libre Office have that functionality.
Sign by touching the screen.
Electronic signature capture *library*. LIBRARY, not an application. It's purpose is to be included in Android application.
Start as a normal app for demo. Requires internet connection. When used from external app saves/exports up to 5 signatures per week. Check website for integration instructions.
For signature sharing check our other application 'Signature Share'.
For PDF signing check out our other application 'Fill and Sign PDF Forms'.
For other commercial purposes contact support e-mail.
If you are an Android developer and you would like to request a new feature, you can do it here:
Sign by touching the screen. Press and hold for context menu ('View', 'Share', 'Rename', 'Delete').
Depends on digital signature capture library. You will be prompted for it's installation later on.
For unlimited signature capturing check the library instructions.
For other commercial purposes (like signing PDF documents etc.) contact support e-mail.
Application has been released under Apache License 2.0 and it's source code is available here:
Report all issues here:
* 5km range
* ele. pts every 10m/100m horizontally
* directions rounded to 15° steps
* location updates every 1km/10min
* max. 500 elevation charts per day
Tap on-screen data to set direction manually.
Hold phone on flat surface and away from ferrous metal objects and electromagnetic fields.
Request new feature here: