The SIGNificant E-Signing Client shows its full potential if you integrate your back-office systems with our server infrastructure. If you only need an app to capture signatures, check out our brand new SIGNificant Signature Capture app. It requires NO internet connection, has a cheaper subscription model, and might fit your needs without any compromises on security.
* Natural signing experience, like a pen on paper: When signing on the screen, the signature is displayed accurately without any delay, as if you are signing with a pen on paper. The app fully supports Android-powered tablets equipped with an active stylus pen.
* Completing forms: You can fill out PDF forms.
* Offline support: You can work with your documents and form templates offline, enabling you to complete the data capture and signing process without any server connectivity.
* Forensically identifiable signatures: SIGNificant records a person’s signature using all available parameters, including acceleration, speed, and rhythm. If a dispute about a captured signature arises, an expert tool is available to forensically analyze the biometric characteristics of the signature.
* Document binding: When a signature, including all these biometric parameters, is captured locally on the device, it is safely embedded into and uniquely bound to the target PDF document through asynchronous public key encryption.
* Add attachments: Add scans of your driving license, passport, or any other file. If your tablet has a camera, you can attach a current photo.
* Typewriter: You can enter text anywhere on a PDF document.
* Browse through multipage documents: Browse and review multipage documents before you sign them.
* Spectator mode: You can lock documents with a password or pattern and give your device to another person in view-only mode.
* Email support: After e-signing, you can email your document to the desired recipient directly from the app.
* Support for cloud storage: SIGNificant utilizes “Open” functionality to allow you to open a document from most other applications that include documents and contracts. When you are finished, you can store and share documents via your cloud storage.
* No vendor lock-in/True technology neutrality: Long-term legal evidence is key when it comes to e-signatures. We base our technologies on the most widely approved international open standards, such as the ISO PDF standard and true digital signatures, with no proprietary e-signature technology. All signatures and their cryptographic information are embedded in the signed PDF. You don't need to be a SIGNificant customer or visit our website to check on the validity of documents. This is fundamentally different from many other e-signature products on the market. With those products, you depend on the vendor, and your e-signature is valid only as long as the vendor is in business—or as long as you keep paying for their service.
* Customization/SDK: Enterprises can utilize the xyzmo infrastructure to launch their own e–signature applications or integrate SIGNificant’s functionality into their own apps (the apps are also available in the SDK).
Please note that an internet connection is required to load a document in SIGNificant because your documents are processed online on our servers. Once a document has been loaded into the app, you can work with it and form templates offline. SIGNificant works best using Wi-Fi or high-speed cellular data. It might be slow over EDGE.
Two subscription options:
• Monthly for $5.99
• Annually for $59.99
Ask a question / Share an idea / Report a problem via: http://getsatisfaction.com/xyzmo
With SignEasy, you will be able to sign & send documents using email or your preferred cloud storage services with ease and convenience in few steps.
Import a document from Email, Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, Evernote or other apps supporting “Export” or "Send To" functionality.
Sign using just your finger or a stylus, add initials, date, fill text and images in the document
Send the final document by email or save it to your preferred cloud services like Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, Evernote or other apps.
Consumers, professionals, and businesses from over 150 countries are using SignEasy to electronically sign agreements, contracts and many type of documents such as NDAs, financial reports, loan applications, purchase orders, sales quotes, expense reports, real estate forms, and even permission slips among others.
As Featured in Media:
★ CNBC: Digitizing signature on mobile made easy
★ Forbes: SignEasy is your business travel assistant
★ BostonGlobe: Top travel apps for travelers
✔ Supports almost any document format (PDF, Word, Excel, Text, HTML, JPEG/PNG/TIFF and more)
✔ Sign yourself or get documents signed by others in-person
✔ Create your signature and initials using your finger or stylus
✔ Add text to your document such as name, company, address, anything!
✔ Choose from various ink colors, text styles and date formats
✔ Import and save documents via Email, Dropbox, Box, Google Drive and Evernote using “Export” or “Send To” functionality
✔ Set up a rule in your email inbox for files to be signed for auto-import by forwarding the attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org
✔ Import and save documents directly from/to your preferred cloud services: Dropbox, Google Drive, Box and Evernote by linking SignEasy with them
✔ Protect your signature by setting a 4 digit passcode to prevent unauthorized access
✔ Set a secondary email to receive automatic copies of signed document with digital audit log
✔ Export your signature to send personalized and authorized emails with your signature
✔ Turn off email footer for sending signed documents
Upon download, SignEasy comes with a basic account allowing you to sign up to 3 documents for free. For business and professional usage, you can upgrade to the Premium plan for signing unlimited* documents with unlimited* storage and advanced features. For occasional use, you can buy a ‘10 document credits’ package and only pay for what you use.
Get started today with the world’s most reliable electronic signature app and say goodbye to printing, scanning, faxing and shipping.
For more information about our mobile app and electronic signatures, visit http://getsigneasy.com
Get in touch at: email@example.com.
Connect with us on:
Facebook — http://facebook.com/getsigneasy
Twitter — http://twitter.com/getsigneasy
Launched in 2010, SignEasy is the simplest, most convenient and secure app for businesses and professionals to fill & sign documents from smartphones and tablets. People use SignEasy's eSignature app to expedite business turnaround times, close more sales and reduce costs by saving time and money.
SignEasy executes 60% faster than other leading eSignature apps and it cuts document turnaround times by as much as 95% compared to traditional methods of printing, scanning and sending paper documents. SignEasy seamlessly integrates with Dropbox, Box, Google Drive and Evernote.
Open a PDF file on your Android phone or tablet, and SignMyPad lets you sign it, save it, and send it without ever printing it out. No more scanning, no more faxing, no wasting paper. It’s the green solution for people on the go!
Working in real estate, law, finance, or any other field that uses signed documents? Impress your clients with SignMyPad…and save a tree while you’re at it.
Now easier than ever with our optional magnetic stylus!
Simply open a PDF file from your email or DropBox with SignMyPad. You can view the document, add signatures, and then save it or send it.
Coupled with the new Autriv magnetic stylus, that makes SignMyPad one of the most versatile signature solutions in the mobile market!
“Compared to some of the other electronic signature apps I have reviewed, SignMyPad is easily the best.” —Aaron Street, Lawyerist.com
iPad Application Reviews gives SignMyPad 4 stars! “A number of apps…are made to make life easier and to really serve a purpose for the customer. SignMyPad is one of these apps.”
“Your app has been a hit at several meetings where I’ve had a chance to show it off to other property managers. I’ve been told by 3 different people they were going to go get…your app because I showed them.” —Jason Jamieson, V2 Properties
- Easy loading of PDFs from your email or DropBox
- Add signature to the PDF
- Capture signature using optional magnetic stylus
- Email signed PDF
- Save signed PDF to your DropBox
- Simple, intuitive user interface
- Add text notations to the PDF
- Use Save As… for creating multiple versions of 1 document
SignMyPad: The best PDF signature tool ever!
Requires Android 2.2 or higher.
Application also provides the option to encrypt the signature. Signature is saved as an image file in the device at a secure place and also in the Pictures folder or DropBox.
Setting screen allows user to choose different sharing/saving options:
* Share as image file .
* Share as encrypted text file.
* Share as text in the email body without any attachment.
* Save signature to your DropBox folder.
Any combination of these choices can be chosen.
Clicking on History screen will show the list of all the signatures saved in the device.
Signature image and encrypted text is saved as separate files in the SignItPicture and SignItpicturesEnc folder which are located in the Pictures folder of the device.
Notes and Sign Feature allows user to take notes and sign at the bottom. Notes and signature are then stored as a PNG file of JPG file in the download folder of your device.
Real power of the application is to use it in a proof of Delivery application where a driver delivers packages and collect customer's signature as a proof of delivery. Signature text can be conveniently stored in a folder or in a database and later can be used to recreate the signature.
Default name of the signature is the the date and time at the time of saving (in the month-day-Year-Hr-Min-sec format). Give a name at the bottom of the page to overwrite the default. Image is saved as a PNG image by default. To save it as a JPG or JPEG, give a name with extension (example: abc.jpg or def.jpeg)
To convert encrypted Signature Text to an image. Please download Text2Image.exe from https://sites.google.com/site/anshuapps/support
Use this application to view or to save your signature to an image on your Windows PC.
Text is compatible with all the languages. A java, Windows or iPhone application can read this text to recreate the original signature image.
- Business App for securely signing PDF documents for Android 4.0 and above
- Winner of Public Choice Award of Samsung Galaxy S Pen Challenge - http://sp-l.de/xkIl
DESIGNED FOR SEAMLESS BUSINESS-WORKFLOWS
SignDoc Mobile makes it simple and convenient to sign electronic documents on the go.
The app enables you to:
- Open PDF documents for signing from within any other App on your device!
- Sign your own PDF documents on your mobile device using industry standard signing technologies.
- Download and/or Share signed documents via eMail or Cloud based drives.
- Capture signatures in a manner such that their integrity, and the integrity of signed documents can easily be verified by independent third parties (e.g. using the Adobe Reader)
- Sign documents using signatures that capture biometric characteristics uniquely identifying the signer.
- Sign documents using a photo taken with the built-in camera
SECURITY AND INTEGRITY
Documents signed using SignDoc Mobile do not just place an image of your signature in a document. Documents are signed adherent to the ISO/IEC 32000 digital signature standard. Documents signed in this manner can be easily verified for tampering using standard software such as the Adobe Reader®. The biometric data captured within a signature is adherent to the ISO/IEC 19794-7 standard.
TÜV Saarland, a member of the German Technical Inspection Association Group, has certified SignDoc Mobile for secure and simple operation: http://sp-l.de/NVeg
Also, we have placed great importance on the visual quality of the signatures created by our app in order to make the electronic signing experience as close to signing on paper as possible. Try it and convince yourself of its signature quality.
Once you've loaded a document into the app, you can place signature fields anywhere you like for signing. Touch the signature field, sign with your finger or a stylus and the document will be securely signed.
If you prefer not to use your own documents, Sample Documents are provided for you to test the Software . You can also load documents into SignDoc Mobile from within any other App such as Mail, or iBooks (see the help for details).
For a basic introduction please watch the introductory video at: http://sp-l.de/Bcvq
The app is free to download and can be used with its basic features. An enhanced Pro service is provided as a subscription model via in-app purchases.
This service enables you to sign documents without any promotional markings, and grants access to additional features such as personalizing your signature with your own name or title.
Your subscription options are:
• Pro service 1 month subscription - $ 7.08
• Pro service 1 year subscription - $ 57.84
Your subscription will automatically renew according to your selected subscription option and you will be charged through your GooglePlay account after a 7 day subscription's free trial period. You can cancel your subscription through Google Play on web, the Google Play Store app or Google Wallet. Canceling a subscription will stop the recurring fee moving forward and you will have access to the content until your last payment expires.
This app is designed such that it can be easily integrated in an enterprise document workflow (also behind a firewall). Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in using this product to streamline your business applications.
PRODUCT INFORMATION / SUPPORT / NEWS
Adobe EchoSign lets you e-sign documents, send documents to others for e-signature, track your documents, and get signatures instantly with in-person signing. EchoSign is your mobile companion for Android, and is optimized for tablet devices.
Conduct business transactions on the go. Adobe EchoSign helps you eliminate tedious paperwork, close business faster, and streamline business processes. Adobe EchoSign is the electronic signature solution you can trust, from the global leader in secure digital documents for more than 25 years. With over 37 million users worldwide, EchoSign is used by businesses of all sizes - including Fortune 1000 companies, healthcare organizations, and financial institutions – to accelerate critical business processes in Sales, HR, Legal, and Operations.
SIGN DOCUMENTS ON THE GO
• Open and e-sign documents instantly.
• Sign directly on the screen with your finger or stylus.
• Sign or click to approve a document sent by others.
• Delegate signing to another person or reject a signing request.
GET E-SIGNATURES FROM OTHERS
• Send documents for signature from your EchoSign document library or your device.
• Work with documents from Google Drive, Box, Evernote, or Acrobat.com cloud storage.
• Use your Android to get e-signatures in person when meeting a client.
• Choose a language for the signer’s experience.
STORE AND MANAGE YOUR DOCUMENTS
• Track progress and manage agreements with real-time status updates.
• View agreements stored in your EchoSign account.
• All parties get a certified copy of the signed document automatically by email.
LEGALLY BINDING AND SECURE
• EchoSign is compliant with the US Federal ESIGN Act, UETA and the Electronic Commerce Directive in the EU.
• Signed documents are encrypted and saved as Certified PDFs. Recipients can validate document authenticity.
• Each transaction includes a complete audit trail detailing events and actions.
• The Adobe EchoSign platform uses enterprise-grade security and is SSAE16 compliant.
• EchoSign provides protection for both the sender and the signer during the signing process including key authentication and privacy, explicit consent, fraud protection, and consumer disclosure.
The app "signature Analyzer" will tell you how you are, considering variables such as pressure, firm size, speed, angle, etc ...
It's great for businesses that need to keep customer signatures on record or just making deals with your friends!
Check out these great features:
-Add your own text to the signature
-Save signatures as .png images right on your phone
-Time and date stamps are automatically attached to each signature
-Watermarked background to help deter fraud
-Works locally, Internet access is not required
-No annoying advertisements
Go Green with SigningHub work faster, cheaper, and with greater security than chasing paper documents or using emails. In just a few simple steps you can sign and return a document, send documents for others to sign, and so much more!
• Advanced PDF digital signatures (PAdES) are used to ensure that the produced digital signatures stay valid for 10+ years in future.
• Documents are held securely using AES 256 bit encryption over SSL.
• Increase efficiency by getting documents approved faster.
Simplicity & Freedom:
• Simple and easy to use even by busy, non-technical business managers.
• Freely draw your e-signature by using your hand or stylus.
• The SigningHub supports In-Person, E-Signature, and Digital Signatures at the same time.
• The requirement is yours so the choice is yours, as which one to adopt.
• Review a document and quickly e-sign it anytime, anywhere.
• Facility for Signing/Declining any requirement (document).
• Strongly encrypted digital signatures by using individual PKI certificates that has legal standing as well.
• Integrated special security measure like OTP (One Time Password).
• Standards-based PKI techniques to ensure the created digital signatures are verifiable in PDF Reader.
• Digital Signatures are not just the simple images, instead they are based on strong public key cryptography to provide user authentication and data integrity
SigningHub provides E-Signature plus digital signature – As standard SigningHub offers this type of signature since it offers the best solution from a trust perspective. Each user’s digital signature is created with a unique PKI key/certificate owned by the user. Only SigningHub offers individual signing keys, rather than using one PKI key/certificate across all users.
• The digitally signed documents are reviewable and verifiable.
• Document workflow and electronic signature status is available with real-time traceability.
• Syncing of Android app and SigningHub account is available with a single tap.
For more information about our mobile app and e-signatures, visit http://www.signinghub.com/e-signature-for-iPad.aspx
Get in touch at: email@example.com
Connect with us on:
Facebook — https://www.facebook.com/SigningHub.Digital.Signatures
Twitter — https://twitter.com/signinghub
What makes our document scanner app different from others:
1) Fully functional: no limits on number of documents, pages, no watermarks on images and produced PDF documents
2) Signature tool: Add signature or seal to the document: select signature from a file or simply draw it on a screen. Add text, annotation to the document using Text tool. Clean unwanted parts with Eraser tool, highlight important elements using Marker tool
3) Built-in OCR system (50 languages supported). Extract text from images. All processing is performed locally right on users device, without network connection
4) PDF to JPG converter allows to extract pages from PDF document and convert them to JPG images. Again, all processing is performed locally right on users device, internet is not needed.
5) All image processing in one window, no need to switch between separate screens during image editing
6) Aspect ratio control feature. You can shrink/stretch image as necessary
7) Both portrait and landscape UI are supported for better user experience
- Access Network State, Internet, Bluetooth: needed to share documents
- Write External Storage, Test access to protected storage: needed to save documents to your device
Scan documents with your phone camera, edit image, sign, recognize text with OCR, convert to multipage PDF, save, print or share via appropriate app.
* Convert your docs into PDF format
Use your phone camera to scan all kinds of paper documents, ranging from receipts, notes, invoices, business cards to contracts, whiteboard discussions, certificates, etc.
* Efficient image processing
Smart doc detection algorithm, OCR text recognition, perspective correction, rectangular trim, aspect ratio adjustment, image enhancing controls – all in one window for your convenience. This makes scanning process both easy and efficient, especially for batch processing mode.
* Text recognition, OCR
Built-in OCR system to recognise and extract text from images. All processing is performed locally right on users device, what keeps sensitive data contained and secure. You can share recognized text to any app installed on your device to create a new email, sms, translate to other languages with Google Translate (for instance), etc.
* Advanced Editing
PDF scanner is not just a document scanner but also a digital form filling app. You can add signature or seal to the document: select signature from a file or simply draw it on a screen. Add text, annotation to the document using Text tool. Clean unwanted parts with Eraser tool, highlight important elements using Marker tool.
* PDF to JPG converter
Our document scanner is able to extract pages from PDF documents and convert them to high-quality JPG images. Long click on Open button and select PDF file from your SD card for import. Images can be edited inside the app and converted back to PDF, if necessary. You can use this function for digital form filling, for instance.
There is a function to print out document straight from your device. Click on Share button and select A Printer. Google Cloud Print account is required.
*Share PDF/JPEG Files
Convert images to premium quality PDF and Upload documents to cloud storage services: dropbox, gdocs, evernote, use mail services, bluetooth or facebook, twitter, skype, etc. with no limits and absolutely free
My name is Release Lackey and I make the task of preparing documents such as Model Releases, Liability Waivers, Non-Disclosure Agreements, Receipts, and many other relatively simple legal documents, easy and free from the hassle of paper (and help save-a-tree!). I create documents using the standard PDF format so anyone with a computer or smart-phone can read (or print) them.
You select a document template, then I prompt for information needed by the template, I capture necessary signatures by letting you sign directly on your Android's touch-screen using your finger or stylus, you then take a reference photo and up to 4 supplemental photos (like a pic of the person's ID) and I then combine it all to create a PDF file which gets eMailed to those needing a copy as well as to an eMail account you designate as a "Drop Box".
Of course I support the need for guardian signatures for minors, and the option to require a witness also.
Currently I have the following templates built-in: Model Release, Media Recording Release, Property Photographic Release, Photographic Copyright Release, Simple Liability Release, Non-Disclosure Agreement, Bill-Of-Sale, and Promissory Note (I.O.U.)
You can modify or replace the wording of the built-in templates to suit your specific needs or create your own templates from scratch to support virtually any kind of signable paperless document!
My programmer offers FREE support to get you started with the document you want to use.
Optionally, my programmer can fully customize me for YOUR business' mobile document needs. This includes using your corporate color theme, graphics, watermarks, and any additional data fields. Contact him for a reasonable quote... customizing is what Release Lackey is all about!
And please, let my developer know of any questions or suggestions to enhance usability, and certainly if you encounter any problem! He craves user feedback!
Release Lackey currently comes with a 7-day "Usefulness Guarantee" if purchased from the Android Market. Within 7 days, if you decide you would like a refund because Release Lackey doesn't provide a value to you, let my developer know and he will gladly process a refund. (Note that there is also a "Demo" version available now)
-We provide share market index with details and you can have the current updates of NSE and BSE reports with out any delay .
-This app provides up to date info on Sensex and NIFTY and also with top gainers and Losers in NSE.
-We are bound to inform you about the top gaining companies as well as the top losers.
-In this app you get a detailed description of listed companies with their symbols.
In short you get a total ABC of Indian Share Market in this app. If you find it useful we are grateful with this venture and it gives us the courage to make it better to serve you better.
An must-have App that will save you time and eliminate the need of USB data cable for file transfer. Once you've tried it, you'll wonder how you ever got along without it!
It's fast, free, secure and NO impact to mobile data plan!
BENEFITS WITH SOFTWARE DATA CABLE
• The fewer cables to carry the better
• The computer doesn't need to have drivers it does need installed
• Send photos, music, videos, Apps etc. to other phones, tablets or TV anytime, anywhere
• Auto-sync photos and other important files to computer or cloud storage (on a daily, weekly basis to backup data)
• Extend mobile storage space without any cost
• Send files to computer (and vice versa) without USB data cable (without external network support)
• Data transfers in private (local) Wi-Fi network (easy, secure, fast and no data plan impact)
• Transfer speed up to 54Mb/s
• Compatible with Windows Explorer and other FTP client tools (such as FileZilla)
• Send files (Video, MP3, Apps etc.) and folders to other phones, Pads wirelessly
• Nearby devices
• No mobile data plan impact
• Transfer speed up to 54Mb/s
• Integrate powerful and easy to use File Manager
• Sync folders to family cloud storage (PC, laptop, file server etc.) automatically
• Sync folders to cloud storage (such as Microsoft SkyDrive, Baidu etc.)
• Auto-sync tasks can be scheduled on a daily, weekly or monthly basis
• Extend mobile storage space without cost
If you are continuing to have problems, please send an email to us so we can help you. Thank you!
Select PDF forms by navigating in file browser or by clicking on 'Fill and Sign' context menu item (shows up after a long touch).
Signature capture capability depends on external Signature Capture library. You will be prompted for installation from the Android Market once when needed.
*** In order to improve the application we need your feedback ***
* Contact the support email instead of leaving 'it does not work' comment. Comments like that do not help us make a better app.
* Request and vote for missing features on our support forum here: http://bit.ly/e3Tq2h
* If you are interested in becoming our beta tester, having an access to the latest app versions even before they get released publicly and, of course, providing us feedback, subscribe to our mailing list here: http://eepurl.com/n5_-X
* For custom tailored business applications contact the support email.
* check boxes are supported but most of PDF viewers on Android devices do not show them correctly. Selected check boxes *are* present in output PDF document which can be checked with Adobe Acrobat Reader on PC.
* If you need a tool to create PDF forms, Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Office and free Open/Libre Office have that functionality.
Hold phone on flat surface and away from ferrous metal objects and electromagnetic fields.
Select islamic league in app Settings.
Request new features here:
Tags: qibla, makkah, mecca, prayer, salah, salat, direction, islam, muslim, kaaba
Sign by touching the screen.
Electronic signature capture *library*. LIBRARY, not an application. It's purpose is to be included in Android application.
Start as a normal app for demo. Requires internet connection. When used from external app saves/exports up to 5 signatures per week. Check website for integration instructions.
For signature sharing check our other application 'Signature Share'.
For PDF signing check out our other application 'Fill and Sign PDF Forms'.
For other commercial purposes contact support e-mail.
If you are an Android developer and you would like to request a new feature, you can do it here:
* 5km range
* ele. pts every 10m/100m horizontally
* directions rounded to 15° steps
* location updates every 1km/10min
* max. 500 elevation charts per day
Tap on-screen data to set direction manually.
Hold phone on flat surface and away from ferrous metal objects and electromagnetic fields.
Request new feature here: