How many times have you come across someone you liked, but approaching them felt somewhat awkward? Propeller is made for situations like these. It sees and remembers other users you come across in real life, so you can connect and get to know them.
• Displays other app users around you in real time.
• Works in the background, remembering and saving other users you come across.
• Sees and remembers the users you meet even in places where cellular network is not available (e.g., underground trains or elevators).
• Is not linked to any social networks, leaving the option of displaying your photos, name and age completely up to you
Turn on Propeller and carry on with your normal activities, and next time you come across someone you like, Propeller will be there to help you.
Propeller uses Wi-Fi Direct and GPS to provide you with its key services.
• Wi-Fi Direct operates in buildings and other areas (up to 100 meters) where GPS is inaccessible.
• GPS provides greater radius to discover people outdoors. Current display range is up to 10 km / 6 mi.