This application pick up your twitter timeline tweets according to the conditions.
It is recommended for you who can not check all the tweets in the timeline.
settings conditions are given below.
-The number of favorites + retweeted
-Percentage of favorites / followers
-Percentage of retweeted / followers
more app feature
-user lists in addition to home
*First you have to log in with twitter account and permit TimelinePickup to read your timeline.
- Cards UI themes
- Multi-account ability to switch between your Twitter accounts easily
- Stream API
- User lists
- Saved search
- Dashclock extension
- Optional permanent notification which give you a quick access to write a new tweet and open TweetLine at any moment from the notification bar
- Distinction of your mentions inside your timeline, to see them easily
- No restriction on the column manager, you can add as much columns as you cant : unlimited
- Add a user timeline as column
- New tweets indicator
- More options to retweet
- Led notification management (can choose the color)
- Integrated web browser to display tweets links
- Tweetlonger integration to tweet with more than 140 caracters and to directly read longer tweets with TweetLine
Tweetline is a great Twitter client for your Android smartphones and tablets.
It brings you Twitter with all the new Android design guidelines, but compatible since Android 2.1. This is a very complete application with an awesome multi-columns UI which permits you to personnalize your Twitter experience as much as you want.
Thanks to the left sliding menu, you can see your profile at any time and keep an eye on your mentions (for example) at the same moment. And you can display even more informations on this menu : the profile of other users, your followers and followings, but also your lists, global and local trends, your retweeted tweets, and you can also make search (for tweets and users) inside it.
But you don't just have a menu to make TweetLine your own application : you can add anything you want as a column on its multi-columns interface ! You can add your favorites, but also a search about a subject you want to survey like a TV show, a football match with your favorite club, or even about a new device that you want to buy. Lists are also available as columns, so you can really use them to select informations you want to read. And of course all the other kinds of informations available on Twitter.
The column manager give you the power to add, remove and reorder your columns exactly as you want. Don't hesitate to get an eye on screenshots to make your own opinion.
Paid version : TweetLine Premium
- Jelly Bean notifications for new messages, mentions and tweets
- Pull-to-refresh for each column
- Register the last tweet you read in the timeline to always find your tweets as you had left them
- Sharing pictures with TwitPic, Yfrog, Lockerz and pic.twitter
- The colorbar which allows you to assign a color to a user, a colored bar will appear on his tweets in your timeline
- Integration of a url shortener: bit.ly
- Preview images in tweets as thumbnails, and can see the image full screen by clicking on it (with zoom support)
- Configurable action on the support along a tweet
- Use SSL to secure your tweets
- Android 4.0 themes available : Dark, Light, Light & Dark
- Change the text size and color of tweets
- Autocompletion on friends name
- Display the renewal hour of your API requests
- Edition of your profile
- Search tweets and users
- Mute tweets based on hashtags, an expression or a person
- Access to global and local trends
- Tablet UI : multi-columns interface
- Left sliding menu to display lots of informations : profiles, favorites, retweets, lists, trends, search, followers, followings
- Column manager to add, remove, and reorder your columns as you like it (restriction of the free version : no more than 5 columns)
- Export/Import your settings
- New features that will come in future updates for the paid version :
--> possibility to upload images while you are writing private messages (like when you are writing a new tweet)
--> planned tweets, to automatically send a tweet at a given hour
--> and many other things ...
When you are charging Mobile terminal or in the diet etc, can check the newest Tweets hands-free.
display automatically scrolls to time line of Twitter,
switch on-off of the auto sleep.
More from developer
Pick from these nice predefined feeds:
- simpledesktops wallpapers (must-have)
- wallpapers-android.tumblr.com (nice)
- feedburner examples
- blogspot examples
- tumblr (dig in)
- dailybooth (currently offline)
- and more
And of course you can set your own custom feeds.
For example always show the latest picture of a tumblr or TwitPic friend as wallpaper.
Just set the custom url (replace ), eg: http://.tumblr.com/rss
Pictures/images are updated every hour.
For all people out there new to Android:
This is a live wallpaper, not an App!
You can activate it via your wallpaper preferences.
Plus easily create and use avatars with the Picker App:
- eg in edit contacts add a photo via take photo -> Picker
- send avatar pictures to other apps
(Needs storage permission to interchange the pictures)
XP Timeline is based on the 8 core emotions from Plutchik.
Your Facebook timeline gets a higher expressiveness being centered around explicite emotions.
The app is streamlined to support you with reflecting your emotional state and posting to your timeline.
You have complete control over your privacy.
Get feedback of your trusted circles.
And finally get awesome statistics via Facebook to reflect the emotions that drive you.