The Dealer Connect App will save time and improve the efficiency of your equipment stock loading process and reduce double entry and paper based systems. With data capture screens custom built for Transport, Agriculture, Earthmoving/Mining and Material Handling equipment you are assured of consistent and accurate data. After installing the Dealer Connect App you will need to enter the account credentials provided to you by your Fastrack Account Manager.
- Complete Off-Line equipment appraisal capture
- completely paperless appraisal/new listing loading functionality
- positively identify equipment with on-the-spot photos
- VIN barcode scan capability
- appraisal data entry screen customized to the equipment type
- VIN barcode scan capability
- appraisal data entry screen customized to the equipment type
Browse DoorSkins from,
✦ Antique Natural Wood
App includes Traditional DoorSkin, Metal DoorSkins, Paper Cut DoorSkins, High Resolution Digital DoorSkins, Emboss DoorSkins, Eco DoorSkins and Metal Wardrobe Skins from Beautique, MicroTouch, Texas and DoorTouch
ABOUT AMBITION MICA:
We are a name of repute in manufacturing, exporting and retailing a wide range of door skins.We came up with an object of new design solution for interiors and architects to inspire their idea with a commitment to set new trend in interior and furniture world to yield unexpected results.
"Ambition Mica" offers simplicity with carefully chosen texture, wood grain series, metals, colors etc. which creates charm in your life style.
* Antique - 24 Carat Laminate
* Antique Color Core Laminates
* Antique Aurum - Exclusive Laminates
* Antique Digital Laminates
* Art Lam - Art of Laminate
* Texas - DoorSkin
* Beautique - DoorSkin
* DoorTouch - DoorSkin
* MicroTouch - DoorSkin
Web: htttp://doorskinworld.com, http://ambitionmica.com
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Antique Laminates, Ambition Mica, DoorSkin, DoorSkinWorld, Browse Laminates, Laminates India, Plywood, Vineer, Timber
**App related feedback, email email@example.com
Updates include new styling and the ability to save default contact information onto the phone
One Man's Junk Is Another Man's Treasure!
This is true even more so now that the internet has evolved. It has literally thrown open the doors to a huge oppotunity that has only existed before with A LOT of effort and knowledge.
So, once you get the hang of selling things online you'll almost certainly see the opportunity it has. So have thousands of people all over the world who make their living on eBay. One thing you will have to learn is how to spot a bargain.
You may even have something lying around in your home that could be worth thousands! Don't believe?
Well, have you ever watched the Antiques Roadshow on television? People take in all sorts of things they have stored away at home and some are literally worth hundreds and thousands of dollars.
People sell things all the time. Car boot sales, garage sales, jumble sales, house clearances, the list goes on and on.
What if you knew how to spot a bargain? What if you could tell just by looking at something how much it was worth?
You would then be able to quickly turn around a healthy profit in no time at all! How many times would you want to do this? I'm guessing lots!
Here is just a brief sample of what you will learn inside this book:
★ Exactly What To Look Out For From Telling Old From New
★ A List Of The Most Popular French Cabinet Makers
★ Which European Country Produced The Most In Demand Furniture At The Moment
★ The Main Difference In Spotting American Furniture From European Furniture
★ How To Identify Which Century A Porcelain Piece Is From
★ How Dresden Porcelain Started And Why It Is So Valuable Today
★ Exactly What Marks To Look For On Silver And What They Mean
★ How To Identify The Age Of Embroidery And Tapestry
★ A Complete Dictionary Of English, Continental & American Furniture
★ and much, Much More!
*** On Sale Now! (Normal Price $15.99) ***
Get it now before promotion ends!
This tablet app is optimized for the NADA Appraisal Suite product to scan VINs quickly and provide automotive dealers with NADA values (auction, trade-in, loan and retail), vehicle history reports from Experian AutoCheck and CARFAX (separate subscriptions required) and optional industry source data.
Android v4.0 or higher. In order for the VIN Scanner to function properly all cameras must have auto-focus and minimum of 3 mp camera
1. Optimized tablet interface designed to keep consumers engaged in the appraisal process.
2. User permission levels increased to allow you to set multiple levels to fit your process.
3. Multiple users can access a single record simultaneously for faster appraisal through-put.
4. Upload vehicle photos and damage details to an appraisal to support your deductions.
5. Appraisal document re-designed to leverage the NADA brand and provide the appraisal details to qualify your appraised value.
6. Enhanced reporting to manage appraisals and track trade negotiations to reduce losses.
7. Upgrade available to include AutoTrader.com asking prices, J.D. Power retail transactions, Manheim Market Report auction transactions and vAuto market days’ supply
Used vehicle values, guidebook, valuation, pre-owned, selling price, automotive dealers, VIN scanner, VIN, auction, wholesale, trade-in, vehicle loan value, retail transactions, vehicle history reports, AutoCheck, CARFAX, market report, quick book out
The free version of Home Inspection Checklist must be installed first for the License key to be used.
If you haven’t installed the free version yet, please do so now.
If you have it installed already adding this key will not overwrite your existing data.
With this key you unlock Pro features of Home Inspection Checklist.
Pro Features :
-Send pictures and comments to anyone through e-mail or text.
-Save and send a CSV Spreadsheet data report to be viewed or imported.
-Customize your own inspection list.
Tag: Home Inspection, Real Estate, Home Moving, Home Buyer, House Hunt, Rent, Appraisal, Appraiser.
Tablet users should also check out our new TextMaker HD which offers the feature set of a desktop spreadsheet: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=softmaker.applications.textmaker.hd
TextMaker Mobile is the only word processor for Android that lets you open, edit, and save all your Microsoft Word documents while preserving all formatting and content. It displays your documents exactly like they look on your PC - even using the correct fonts if you copy them to your Android device.
► Edit and save all .doc and .docx files from Microsoft Word 6.0 up to 2013 seamlessly, without losing formatting or content
► Also opens and saves password-protected Microsoft Word files.
► PDF export directly from within the app
► On-the-fly spell checking for English (US+UK), German, Swiss German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Norwegian, Swedish, Danish, Dutch
► Work with tracked changes and comments like you do in Microsoft Word on your PC.
► Access documents in Dropbox, Google Drive, Evernote, and OneDrive directly from within the app.
► Pictures may be inserted from image files, from the built-in camera, and the photo gallery.
► Many character formatting options, including bold, italic, underlined, font and size, text and background color, subscript and superscript, small caps, and all caps
► Flexible paragraph formatting: left and right indent, first-line indent, paragraph alignment, line spacing, space above/below paragraph, tabs
► Apply paragraph styles
► Lists with bullets and automatic numbering
► Insert and edit footnotes and endnotes
► Display any TrueType or OpenType font
► Automatic hyphenation in 33 languages
► Multi-level undo and redo
► View documents in print view or draft mode
► Document statistics (keystrokes, characters, words, sentences, etc.)
► Send documents by e-mail directly from TextMaker Mobile in any of its file formats (PDF, DOC, DOCX, HTML, etc.)
► Menus and dialogs switchable between English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Japanese, Chinese, Russian, Hungarian, Bulgarian, Greek, and Turkish
► ... and much more!
TextMaker Mobile is the only word processor for Android that truly deserves its name. Check it out now, you will be amazed by its capabilities, its spotless compatibility with Microsoft Word, and its friendly user interface.
Imagine this: You can start a document in Microsoft Word on your PC, edit it using TextMaker Mobile, then finish it with Microsoft Word. Everything stays intact, no formatting is lost. No other Android word processor does this!
Supported file formats: TextMaker, Microsoft Word (DOC, DOT, DOCX, DOTX, DOCM, DOTM), RTF, HTML, OpenDocument / OpenOffice / LibreOffice, Pocket Word, plain text in many encodings
Notes: If you have questions about this application, please do not post them in the ratings, but contact our support team directly:
Web site: http://www.softmaker.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
You can view the built-in help pages by opening the menu and then tapping on Tools > Help. Additional tips can be found at http://www.softmaker.com/english/tipsandroid_en.htm
* SAVE TIME - Upload single images or multiple from your library in real time.
* NO COST - This application is free of charge
* INTERNAL USE ONLY - This application is only of use to the approved Trusted Car Buyers network.
* 3G OR WIFI - This application will use 3G or WiFi depending on availability.
We’re always excited to hear from you! If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Eenie. Meenie. Meinie. Know.
Whether you're at the auto auction, in the office or on the lot, GigglePop.com provides the mobile tools you need to build your inventory and buy with confidence. From the industry's leading valuation guidebooks, to accessing your vehicle history reports, to real-time auction run lists, we offer innovative software solutions for the mobile platform that are hard to beat and easy to use.
Rapidly evaluate vehicles using our GigglePop.com VIN barcode scanner. Scan the VIN barcode and retrieve guidebook values from Black Book®, Kelley Blue Book®, NADA® and Galves® along with AuctionNet® Market Report (includes last eight weeks of auction transactions from Manheim, ADESA, and most independent auctions) and vehicle history reports (accessing vehicle history reports requires a separate dealer account with your vehicle history provider—e.g. CARFAX®, AutoCheck®). Scan barcode VINs to instantly display participating auction run list vehicles and related data—including auction announcements. All while standing in the auction lane. That's powerful!
A perfect way for auto professionals to save time, avoid frustration, and best of all, save money. Calculate book values with simplicity and accuracy. Avoid costly mistakes!
Our automotive dealer software features include:
+ Customizable preferences
+ All regions or states included
+ V.I.N. look-up decoder
+ Stores booked cars, recall in an instant
+ Enter personal notes on booked vehicles
+ Lists and sorts saved vehicles
+ Re-values saved vehicles with each new update
+ Automatically updates wirelessly
+ VIN barcode scanning capability
+ Large easy-to-read fonts
+ Easy-to-use functionality
DealerCenter.net the all-in-one dealer management solution that allows dealers full control over sales, inventory, credit reports, insurance offering and financing has now gone mobile! You can now access and control your inventory 24/7 from the palm of your hand wherever you are. Whether you are walking around the lot, sitting in your favorite restaurant during lunch, or sitting on the beach, the DealerCenter app allows you access to your vehicle inventory to instantly book your vehicles or to obtain instant and accurate vehicle history reports. With DealerCenter on your phone you no longer have to wait to get in front of your computer to access your inventory.
DealerCenter app allows you access to:
Kelley Blue Book Values
NADA Book Values
Black Book Values
AutoCheck vehicle history reports
Carfax vehicle history reports
DealerCenter app offers the most integrated solution for your dealership's inventory. You can view the vehicles you have on the lot and also view cars that are not in inventory but in an appraisal state. With DealerCenter app you can add new appraisal vehicles and quickly get a book value.
Using the built-in camera on your phone you can quickly take photos of your inventory and sync it instantly to DealerCenter.net for use in your Dealer website.
With a customizable favorites list you can add specific inventory for quick and easy access to your favorite ☆ vehicles inventory.
The search feature lets you search by VIN, stock number, year, make, model and much more. You are able to search by almost any inventory information that you can see from your phone.
You can view offers submitted to lenders as well as lender offers.
With the DealerCenter app you can get away from your desk and still have access to the information you need when closing a deal.
***** In order to use this DealerCenter app you need a DealerCenter.net account. Sign up here: www.DealerCenter.net *****
Wir haben uns zum Ziel gesetzt durch kompetente Beratung und individuellen Service genau auf Ihre Wünsche einzugehen und diese schnell und zu Ihrer vollsten Zufriedenheit zu erfüllen.Wir helfen Ihnen, sich in dem Dickicht von Informationen, Ratschlägen und Angeboten zielsicher zurecht zu finden. Bei uns sind Sie an der richtigen Adresse.
Die Utzt KFZ-Sachverständigen GmbH ist Ihr kompetenter KFZ-Gutachter in Günzburg, Neu-Ulm und Umgebung - Ihre Anlaufstelle im Bereich der Unfallabwicklung und sonstigen Fragen des Kraftfahrzeugwesens. Wir erstellen für Sie unter anderem Wertgutachten, Unfallgutachten oder Lackgutachten. Selbstverständlich sind wir auch für die Durchführung der Hauptuntersuchung HU/AU (GTÜ) für Sie der richtige Ansprechpartner in Günzburg, Neu-Ulm und Umgebung.
Alle Sachverständige sind Mitglied im BVSK – Bundesverband der freiberuflichen und unabhängigen Sachverständigen für das Kraftfahrzeugwesen e.V. und zertifizierte Sachverständige für Kraftfahrzeugschäden und -bewertung (IfS-Zert, Institut für Sachverständigenwesen)
The Appraisal Lane™ partners with licensed franchised and independent automotive dealers offering a quick and seamless mobile solution for collecting and submitting Appraisal Requests. Once enrolled, vehicle Appraisal Requests will be quickly reviewed, comments and questions will arrive in real-time, and finally an offer will be placed (offers currently are valid for 7 days or 300 miles on the vehicle but subject to change and restrictions may apply; contact The Appraisal Lane for more information.)
With the The Appraisal Lane app you can easily:
• Easily create Appraisal Requests
• Facilitate the vehicle creation process using our VIN scanner and decoder
• Collect vehicle information including photos
• Complete vehicle condition information
• Submit Appraisal Request for quick evaluation
• Communicate with The Appraisal Lane regarding individual Appraisal Request
• Manage Awaiting Offers, Open Offers, Sold, and Expired Offers
• List Appraisal Requests by status
• Search for Appraisal Requests
From asset management and inventory to environmental observations, field audits, and inspections, Fulcrum can record whatever you need from the field with full support for offline data collection and mapping. Access your live data feed for real time mapping, or export your data and attachments in a variety of standard formats for further analysis. Fulcrum can be used as a standalone location-based data collection platform or integrated with existing services such as GIS and asset management systems.
Customize Your Own Data Collection Forms
- Create your own data collection surveys on the web with our easy-to-use form designer.
- Collect data in standardized formats to your specific needs; save time by replacing paper-based forms.
- Import your own data to update in the field with the Fulcrum mobile app.
- Collect geotagged video or audio for fast, high-quality data collection.
- Scan barcodes and QR codes to easily take inventory and manage assets quickly.
- Geolocate your data using on-board GPS, or link to external GPS units.
Use Online or Offline & Sync with the Cloud
- Sync your custom forms down to your mobile device and push data to the cloud in real-time, or go offline while collecting and sync your data and photos later.
- Attach geotagged photos to your forms.
- Download your imported data to your device to update in the field.
- Generate PDF reports right on your device to print or email.
Share & Collaborate on Data Collection
- Use the web portal to manage field service staff, review collected data, and visualize data on a map to get an up-to-date snapshot of collection activities.
- Share data between mobile collection teams based on customizable roles and permissions you control.
- Assign work to your team members by giving work orders or inspections to specific users.
- Export data in many file formats, including Excel, CSV, KML, GeoJSON, Shapefile, Geodatabase, SpatiaLite, SQLite, and PostGIS.
Form field types include:
- Numeric (with range validations)
- Yes/No answer checkbox
- Labels (for instructions)
- Single & multi-choice pick lists
- SpatialVideo (video w/ GPS tracks)
- SpatialAudio (audio w/ GPS tracks)
- Barcode/QR scanning
- Date + Time
- Address, with autopopulation
- Digital Signatures
- Calculation and formula-based fields
Other mobile features:
- Collect data offline or online
- Fast form data entry on phone or tablet devices
- Conditional field visibility + requirement rules
- Route to assigned inspections w/ driving directions
- Map or list view
- Search & filter data for easier browsing
- Street, Satellite, and Hybrid map layers
- Save offline map layers to the mobile app
- Use your own custom web map services
"Need high-quality and up-to-date satellite imagery? MapMart Mobile provides a quick and easy way to request satellite imagery from top providers within MapMart’s extensive database. Outline your area of interest, view and select your images and tap ‘Send’! It’s that easy!"
These are the satellite sensors that are currently included in MapMart Mobile searches:
• Airbus Defense and Space (Astrium) Pléiades-1A
• Airbus Defense and Space (Astrium) Pléiades-1B
• DigitalGlobe WorldView-2
• DigitalGlobe GeoEye-1
• DigitalGlobe WorldView-1
• Airbus Defense and Space (Astrium) SPOT 6
• DigitalGlobe QuickBird
• Satrec Initiative KOMPSAT-3
• DigitalGlobe IKONOS
• Satrec Initiative KOMPSAT-2
• Airbus Defense and Space (Astrium) SPOT Satellites 1-5
• BlackBridge RapidEye Constellation 1-5
• COMING SOON! Airbus Defense and Space SPOT 7
• COMING SOON! DigitalGlobe WorldView-3
Other sensors will come online as they become available as well.
MapMart Mobile allows you to:
• search millions of high quality satellite images (also known as "scenes") for your area of interest.
• sort and filter these scenes to fit your criteria based on a number of attributes such as date, resolution, coverage and cloud cover.
• view these images on a map and see how they fit within your area of interest.
• preview down-sampled versions of the available images.
• send a request directly to MapMart to assess and fulfill your imagery needs.
• you will hear back from someone on the MapMart technical team within one business day.
MapMart Mobile is the official satellite imagery search app for MapMart, the definitive resource for all types of imagery and mapping data. MapMart has the solution whether you need aerial photography, photogrammetry, imagery processing, topographic or custom mapping services.
Whether providing the right image quickly for a priority project or providing enterprise-wide consultation on how your organization can decrease costs, increase operational efficiency and maximize ROI on your valuable geospatial investments – MapMart has the solution.