Marketplace lets you:
• Search across all ADESA inventory
• Review detailed condition reports and photos
• Determine vehicle location on the auction lot
• Scan VIN number for detailed information
• Create watch lists to track vehicles of interest
• Filter auction run lists for specific lanes
• Use ADESA Market Guide to research pricing
• Place bids and buy selected vehicles
Be powerfully connected with the ADESA Marketplace mobile app.
NOTE: This app is available for registered ADESA users. You must be a licensed automobile dealer with a valid AuctionACCESS membership to register. Please contact Customer Connection at 888-526-7326 to register.
Real-time communication with the DMS means changes or new valuations are captured immediately and stored in your UNITS® or EQUIP® database for easy retrieval, accurate data capture and one-step processing. Hand-written notes (and the transposing errors and delays that result) are relegated to the past.
Customers will appreciate a faster, more efficient experience that will set you apart from your competitors.
Features at a glance:
•Access existing appraisals anywhere, anytime
•Create new appraisals anywhere, anytime
•Update and add customers details in real-time
•Capture add-on details
•Note the condition of the vehicle
•Take photos of the vehicle
•Seamlessly integrated with UNITS® and EQUIP®
•A better experience for staff and clients!
Important: Minimum system requirement, configuration and implementation conditions need to be met before using eValuation. Please contact Auto-IT for more information.
☆ “Purpose-built for Mobile IT”5600+ customers globally
☆ “Complete separation of corporate and personal” 260 + of Fortune 500 / Global 2000
☆ “More than 97% customer support satisfaction rate”
This is what users say about us:
“Amazing product”- Director, Information Technology
“Great technical depth, flexible solution, and a fantastic support team” - Client Technology Manager
“MobileIron has been very easy to work with, and accommodated every business need”- IT Project Manager
With just a few quick steps, Mobile@Work makes getting access to corporate resources easy on your Android device:
► FAST ACCESS: Immediate access to corporate email, calendar and contacts.
► AUTOMATED: Connect automatically to corporate Wi-Fi and VPN networks.
► EASY: Discover and install work related applications on your device wherever you are.
► SECURE: Automated compliance with corporate security policies.
► FIND MY PHONE: Locate lost or stolen devices and remotely manage them.
Note: Mobile@Work works in conjunction with a MobileIron Core server deployed by your company’s IT organization. Please follow the instructions from your IT organization to use this app. Mobile@Work is required to access corporate resources and therefore should not be removed without first consulting your IT organization.
Learn about Mobile Device Management: http://www.mobileiron.com/en/solutions/mobile-device-management
Learn about Mobile Security: http://www.mobileiron.com/en/solutions/mobile-security
Learn about BYOD: http://www.mobileiron.com/en/solutions/byod
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mobileiron
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/mobileiron
Follow us on G+: https://plus.google.com/+mobileiron
Find more about MobileIron: http://www.mobileiron.com
Scan or enter Vehicle Identification Numbers (VIN) and get CARFAX Reports instantly.
Note: CARFAX dealer subscribers only (contract rates apply). Not for accounts purchased at carfax.com.
Scan VIN barcodes to get CARFAX Reports (Android 2.1+), or enter VINs manually.
View recently purchased CARFAX Reports for cars you may consider buying.
Use your CARFAXOnline.com login (contract rates apply).
The Appraisal App will save time and improve the efficiency of your equipment stock loading process and reduce double entry and paper based systems. With appraisal data capture screens custom built for Transport, Agriculture, Earthmoving/Mining and Material Handling equipment you are assured of consistent and accurate data. After installing the Appraisal App you will need to enter the account credentials provided to you by your Fastrack Account Manager.
- Complete Off-Line equipment appraisal capture
- completely paperless appraisal/new listing loading functionality
- positively identify equipment with on-the-spot photos
- VIN barcode scan capability
- appraisal data entry screen customized to the equipment type
Browse DoorSkins from,
✦ Antique Natural Wood
App includes Traditional DoorSkin, Metal DoorSkins, Paper Cut DoorSkins, High Resolution Digital DoorSkins, Emboss DoorSkins, Eco DoorSkins and Metal Wardrobe Skins from Beautique, MicroTouch, Texas and DoorTouch
ABOUT AMBITION MICA:
We are a name of repute in manufacturing, exporting and retailing a wide range of door skins.We came up with an object of new design solution for interiors and architects to inspire their idea with a commitment to set new trend in interior and furniture world to yield unexpected results.
"Ambition Mica" offers simplicity with carefully chosen texture, wood grain series, metals, colors etc. which creates charm in your life style.
* Antique - 24 Carat Laminate
* Antique Color Core Laminates
* Antique Aurum - Exclusive Laminates
* Antique Digital Laminates
* Art Lam - Art of Laminate
* Texas - DoorSkin
* Beautique - DoorSkin
* DoorTouch - DoorSkin
* MicroTouch - DoorSkin
Web: htttp://doorskinworld.com, http://ambitionmica.com
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Antique Laminates, Ambition Mica, DoorSkin, DoorSkinWorld, Browse Laminates, Laminates India, Plywood, Vineer, Timber
**App related feedback, email email@example.com
Updates include new styling and the ability to save default contact information onto the phone
Supported models will be updated continuously.
IP Camera - (f/w ver x.x.x.1110260 or later)
* LW9424 (f/w ver. x.x.x.130304 or later)
- LRN8240, LRH7080, 7160,LRD5080, 5160 (f/w ver. 02.00.00.1100 or later)
- LE5016D, LE5008D, LE4016D, LE4008D (f/w ver 01.12.1018 or later)
- LE2104 D/N (f/w ver 1.4.6 or higher)
* Necessarily less than 1.4.4 version f/w update is required.
* You can download new f/w from LG Security Official Web Site. (http://www.lgecommercial.com/security-en/)
[Not supported models]
IP Camera - LW9422
DVR - LE1004/LE6016
Live video monitoring
- 1Ch, 4Ch devided view
- DVR videoloss detection
- Hybrid DVR(IP Channel) Support
- IP Camera support Master/Slave profile
- Mega-Pixel Video Support
- MJPEG, MPEG4, H.264 Video Codec Support
- Two-way Audio Support
- Calendar Search Support (Android 4.0 or later / DVR version 1360 or later)
- IP Camera Search Support
- Digital Video Zoom Support
- PTZ Speed Control Support
- LW130 LED Control Support
- G.711, G.726 Audio Codec Support
- Video information
- Screen change from user gesture
- DVR search support (LRH7160/7080, LRN8240 *DVR version 02.07.02.1489 later)
- Support Pan, Tilt function using drag
What's New in this Version
- Other bug fixes
- Instant Relay Control
DVR User/Group Permission applied
- View Channel
- Relay Control
DVR Recorded video search/playback
- Date, Event Type, Channel select
- Playback Control (Play, Pause, Next, Prev)
- Playback Streaming is 1 fps.
- Playback Start Time Support
- App launch protecting
[Recommended Smart Phones]
- Optimus G, G Pro, G2 , G3
* Android Version : 2.3 / 4.0 / 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.4
[Recommended Settings of Network Camera]
20 fps @ CIF, 15 fps @ D1
* Quality (Medium)
[Recommended Settings of DVR ]
3 fps @ CIF, 3 fps @ D1,Half D1
Storage administrators may use this application to securely check on their XIV systems health status, the current capacity utilization of the system,
as well as gain immediate access to real time performance metrics, including IOPs, bandwidth and latency. Performance data is available for the entire box,
as well as for individual hosts and volumes, allowing great visibility into how system resources are currently being utilized.
To access the IBM XIV System monitoring data, simply provide your storage administration credentials to login to your system over a Wi-Fi or 3G link.
Swipe between the various app screens to monitor overall system performance and capacity utilization, as well as Volumes or Hosts live performance metrics.
Expand the data for a Volume or a Host by tapping on its line, to see detailed performance graph for this individual element.
Key features of the IBM XIV Mobile Dashboard app include:
★ Secure access to the IBM XIV Storage system using an SSL connection over Wi-Fi or 3G link
★ Monitoring an XIV system overall health status (full redundancy, rebuild progress, maintenance, etc.)
★ Monitoring system capacity utilization (Soft, Hard, Used)
★ Multi-system dashboard - Monitor multiple XIV systems
★ Multi-system aggregation - IOPS/Bandwidth/Capacity and multi-system views
★ Monitoring live events
★ Overall system performance metrics, including IOPs, bandwidth and latency
★ Granular data showing performance metrics for individual volumes or hosts
★ Live graphs showing any performance metric over recent time, for either the entire system or for an individual volume or host
★ Live performance table for either volumes or hosts, sortable by any metric for easy detection of top performers
★ Push notifications - storage Administrators can receive push notifications about major or critical events in their XIV systems straight to a mobile device (push notifications are enabled by default on your device)
★ Auto-login to the system
★ Domain aware
For controlling push notifications preferences and permissions, the XIV GUI version 4.4 (or higher) must be used.
Note: If you have problems receiving push notifications, make sure that TCP ports 5228, 5229, and 5230 are open on your network.
Software license agreement: https://ibm.biz/BdXzfJ
Software vulnerabilities in the mobile operating systems create an opportunity for criminal software applications to take over devices and tamper with banking transactions.
To protect you from these malicious applications, Trusteer Mobile Browser scans the device every time you access an online banking site and provides alerts on potential risks.
Trusteer Mobile Browser ensures secure access to multiple bank accounts from a single device and enables protecting a single bank account on multiple devices.
• Ensures you are accessing the genuine online banking
• Scans to detect and remove financial malware infections
• Scans to identify device security risks
• Notifies bank of risky or infected mobile devices to prevent fraud
• Supports multiple financial institutions and accounts
• Easy to download and use
• Displays a security dashboard providing real-time visibility into malware infections and device risks and includes information and remediation guidance on each identified risk.
• Out-of-band secure authentication of account login and financial transactions enabling you to accept or deny pending transactions and review transaction history.
• Out-of-band self-service account lockdown to disable account access when not banking online, eliminating the cybercriminals’ window of opportunity to use stolen credentials to submit fraudulent transactions.
Dynamic scheduling in real-time
FLS VISITOUR takes into account existing work orders when planning and optimizing new incoming orders. Status changes to the existing schedule or possible appointment delays within that schedule are recognized by the system immediately – and then any non-dispatched orders get automatically and instantly rescheduled or reassigned as needed - to ensure that firm-committed appointments get met.
Features at a glance
Work order submission:
- a digital overview and details about jobs in mobile format for the field staff
- Ability to receive new orders and see upcoming / next appointments
Real-time connection and notifications:
- transmission of status messages such as en route, starting work, job completion, interruptions or delays, remaining work estimate, etc.
- dynamic real-time scheduling
- recording and reporting of start of work, rest periods and worked hours, absences, and emergency services
Work order management:
- processing of order reports and order forms
- transmission and processing of photos, PDF’s, Word and Excel files, etc.
Job confirmation function:
- the customer's signature
Integration with navigation software, such as CoPilot, etc.
- tracking and tracing
- mobile material handling
FLS’s Flexible Form Editor
FLS’s form editor allows you to create custom forms and templates for use on your mobile devices or laptops.
This enables you to take your actual work flows and paper-based processes and digitalize them – with no programming skills required!
With the flexible form editor, you can not only create the forms, and make changes to them, but you can push out the updates yourself.
The form-editor works within the already familiar Windows interface. With the click of a mouse, you can add elements such as: text fields, drop-down boxes, check-boxes, selection lists, etc. You can link fields within the digital forms to create workflows, and you can add validation checks on the inputs.
Put the power of being to work and report from on-site, in a logical and error-free fashion into the hands of your team - via forms and flows that you custom create.
For questions or additional information, call us at +49.431.239.710 or e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile Material Management
With mobile materials management, the stock (inventory) of parts and materials are kept up-to-date via the mobile device or back-end ERP system. Bookings are carried out promptly by the mobile application or appropriate web service. Material orders are recorded on the mobile application or created on the Web. Using mobile material management, you already have the most up-to-date information about stock and location of your materials.
Functions of Mobile Material Management:
- display and management of material groups
- display and management of material location
- display and management of storage facilities
- display and management of inventory at storage locations
- handling of serialized materials
- booking of material movement
- creation of purchase or restock requests
For questions or additional information, call us at +49.431.239.710 or e-mail us at: email@example.com