A simple happy game about jumping waves at the beach, designed by a kid for kids!
WaveJumper was designed by Clyde when he was six years old, after a trip to the beach where he jumped ocean waves for the first time in real life. Clyde thought it would make a fun little game, so we made it together. It ended up being pretty fun, so we hope you like it too!
- Jump and double jump as many waves as you can without getting splashed!
- Collect coins to unlock each of Clyde's brothers!
- Top ten scores are kept on each device. Place in the top ten and record your initials on the leaderboard!
- A bright and simple game that will keep young and old kids alike entertained and competing with each other!
- No advertisements, no in-app purchases... just simple fun!
A portion of every purchase of this game is donated to benefit Clyde's community school for creative learners. Thanks for supporting creative kids, education, and independent game development!
Be sure to check out some of our other mobile games like RUSH 'HOWER, CLICK! THE GAME, and the oddball contemplative DON:T LET IT END.
on Twitter: @glhfbiz
on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/goodluckhavefun.biz
on the web: http://www.glhf.biz
"Daily Beetle" and "Game Over Sting"
Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0
Thanks for playing!