Perché scegliere MyVoice Home
Per usare il tuo smartphone come un cordless e beneficiare dei vantaggi del piano tariffario di casa.
Se, ad esempio, hai un abbonamento con chiamate incluse potrai effettuarle anche da MyVoice Home, senza costi aggiuntivi.
Per chiamare e ricevere* sul tuo smartphone telefonate dirette al tuo numero di casa.
Per chiamare anche quando la linea di casa è occupata.
Per chattare con i tuoi amici, anche in gruppo, connessi a MyVoice Home.
Per condividere foto, video ed altri contenuti.
Per accedere a MyVoice Home:
USERNAME: il numero di telefono di casa
PASSWORD: la password dell'area clienti Fastweb (MyFastPage).
MyVOICE Home è disponibile per i clienti che sono dotati di un modem di ultima generazione con Wi-Fi integrato.
Il servizio funziona solamente collegandosi in Wi-Fi al modem del contratto Fastweb.
* La ricezione delle chiamate su smartphone è disponibile solo per i clienti con offerta Joy.
* Push notifications alert you instantly when new messages arrive in your Inbox.
* Swipe to archive or delete.
* Pin important messages to the top of your Inbox for instant access.
* Search your entire email archive in seconds.
* Schedule meetings, respond to invitations and look up contacts with just a few taps.
* Receive and act on notifications on your Android Wear or Pebble smartwatch.
Please note: You must be either a paid subscriber or have verified your trial FastMail account to use this app! Don't have an account yet? Sign up for a free trial today at https://www.fastmail.com and start enjoying premium email.
Routers compatible: Alice Fastweb Vodafone Italia (BETA)/ Vodafone Portugal Bbox BigPond BTHomeHub Discus DLink (Zon) DMAX Eircom Huawei JAZZTEL INFINITUM Infostrada Meo O2Wireless Ono Otenet Orange privat Sapo SKY SpeedTouch Tecom Thomson Verizon Wifi Wlan YaCom Tele2 TeleTu
IT WILL SHOW HALF PASSWORD!! Read inside how to download full version!
tag: wpa wep router keygen test tester wifi wi-fi
Comunica Con è il centralino evoluto di FastWeb dedicato alle piccole / medie aziende che offre tutte le caratteristiche di un sistema di telecomunicazioni per grandi aziende, digitale e sofisticato, in un pacchetto facile da implementare, dal prezzo competitivo.
Con il Comunica Con TinyDroid avrai a disposizione tutte le funzionalità del tuo centralino aziendale sul tuo smatphone!
Visualizza e chiama i contatti aziendali oppure I tuoi contatti personali, integrati con il tuo smartphone;
Gestisci le telefonate in ingresso, vedi chi ti chiama e rispondi con un click;
Chiama con un tasto colleghi, contatti e clienti;
Visualizza la disponibilità dei tuoi colleghi;
Manda messaggi istantanei ed SMS a colleghi ed amici;
Attiva il “Follow Me” e trasferisci in tempo reale la telefonata sul tuo cellulare;
Mettiti in pausa per non essere disturbato;
Tutto questo, integrato con le tue Google Apps!
Il Comunica Con TinyDroid supporta anche le seguenti funzionalità:
1. CALL BACK
Se chiamo un cliente con il mio cellulare, posso fare in modo che sia l’azienda a chiamare. I costi di chiamata resteranno a carico dell’azienda in quanto le chiamate saranno interamente gestite dalla centrale telefonica (risparmio su chiamate estero e lunghe)
E' possibile trasferire tutte le chiamate dirette al tuo interno sul cellulare perdere la comunicazione (con il Client basta un click!)
3. DUAL RING
Il tuo telefono ed il tuo cellulare squillano simultaneamente. Decidi tu dove rispondere
Sviluppato da Innext Solutions S.r.l.
Thomson based routers ( this includes Thomson, SpeedTouch, Orange, Infinitum, BBox, DMax, BigPond, O2Wireless, Otenet, Cyta , TN_private, Blink )
DLink ( only some models )
Verizon FiOS ( only some routers supported)
FASTWEB Pirelli and Telsey
Huawei (some InfinitumXXXX)
Wlan_XXXX or Jazztel_XXXX
Wlan_XX ( only some are supported)
Ono ( P1XXXXXX0000X )
WlanXXXXXX, YacomXXXXXX and WifiXXXXXX
Sky V1 routers
Clubinternet.box v1 and v2 ( TECOM-AH4XXXX )
EasyBox, Arcor and Vodafone
Alice in Germany
Not Works with all models and if the password is changed.
And ' understood as a possible application to retrieve lost password , and not to enter in the network of the neighbour.
Try it and send feedback .
★ Sale 25% off SuperBeam PRO
★ Free 14 days PRO trial (find it in the navigation drawer menu!)
SuperBeam 4.0 is the easiest and fastest way to share large files between your devices using WiFi direct. Devices can be paired using QR codes (with the included QR code scanner) , NFC or manual sharing key (PRO).
No more clicks and manual approvals for connections. SuperBeam makes file sharing as convenient and fast as it should have been, because it is 2015 already!
• Blazing fast transfer speeds using WiFi direct.
• Pair devices using NFC or QR code scanning.
• Sharing with devices that do not have SuperBeam through web interface.
• Share single or multiple files of any type (photos, videos, zip files, APK's, contacts... You name it!).
• Keep history of all transfer operations.
• Modern Material Design user interface, with simplified send/receive screens (which can be merged under user interface settings).
• Light, dark and AMOLED color themes.
All received files are stored under "/sdcard/SuperBeam" directory by default, this can be changed in settings (PRO). Don't worry about duplicate files, SuperBeam will automatically add unique numbers to duplicate file names.
SuperBeam Switches to hotspot mode automatically for devices that don't support WiFi direct. Also, it can use existing WiFi network connection between devices in case WiFi direct fails.
Get more, upgrade to PRO
Upgrade to SuperBeam PRO and get much more awesome features:
• No more ads.
• Super easy sharing with your computer using SuperBeam app for PC (compatible with Windows, Linux and Mac)
• Change default save location to any available storage.
• Send entire folders and preserve their structure.
• Receive using manual sharing keys.
• Send to more than one device at the same time.
• Share unlimited number of files on web interface, with the ability to download complete structured zip.
• Unlimited history records.
• And much more!
PRO Version Link
What others are saying
★ "A great file transfer tool for power users" - Android Central
★ "Full-featured and well-written app" - CNET Asia
★ "This app is simple to use, convenient, and most importantly it works!" - XDA Developers
★ "A simple concept: share files of any size via NFC verification" - AndroidPolice.com
★ "A Dream!" - mobiFlip.de
★ "Tap and share files for real!" - YourTechReport.com
★ "Makes sharing files between devices quicker and easier" - NFCWorld.com
★ "The transfer happens lightning fast" - Tested.com
★ One of "10 new Android apps worth checking" - AndroidAndMe.com
XDA support thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2177133
• To be able to send and receive contacts (since SuperBeam 4.0): READ_CONTACTS & WRITE_CONTACTS.
• To manage WiFi Direct connection: ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE, CHANGE_NETWORK_STATE, ACCESS_WIFI_STATE & CHANGE_WIFI_STATE.
• To receive using QR scanner or Near Field Communication: CAMERA & NFC.
This app uses zxing library for QR code encoding and decoding (https://code.google.com/p/zxing/)
Did you know that there are thousands of privacy attacks and password theft incidents per day? These are mostly executed by attackers through public WiFi Hotspots. From Appriva Privacy Maximizer's team, Moobila's standalone full WiFi Security+ app helps you protect yourself from such attacks.
Moobila WiFi Security+ provides you a security solution by analyzing your connected WiFi. It tells you whether the connected WiFi is Safe or Malicious.
1. WiFi Security
2. Current WiFi Status (Secure/Malicious)
3. List of top 10 recently connected WiFis
4. Listing of available hotspots and connect/disconnect with any available hotspot
5. Link to Appriva Privacy Protector by Moobila
6. Feedback option
Improve your mobile computing experience.
Simple and fast.
**Before running the application configuration is required.
SETTING: Settings->More..->Tethering & portable hotspot->Set up Wi-Fi hotspot
Rename or secure your portable hotspot
You can change the name of your phone's Wi-Fi network name (SSID) and secure its Wi-Fi network when it's acting as a portable hotspot.
Go to Settings > Wireless & networks > More > Tethering & portable hotspot.
Make sure Portable Wi-Fi hotspot is checked.
Touch Configure Wi-Fi hotspot.
The Configure Wi-Fi hotspot dialog opens.
Set your name and security options as follows:
Change the Network
TO USE: Just touch Portable Wi-Fi hotspot icon on / off
*Subscribing to smartphone data plan is needed for users of some telecommunication firms.
For using this app, users will no need an Operator Code
★VoIP Calls via Wifi, 3G / 4G, edge or UMTS.
★Easy Sign Up with Mobile Number as user ID & automatic Buddy List creation with facility to invite phonebook contacts to install the app.
★Easy Calling Card usage – No need to dial Access Number, PIN or even Destination Number for making calls.
★Facility to enable Mobile Top Up.
Your data never leaves your WiFi network. Nothing is ever sent to NextApp or any third party. There is no subscription fee of any kind, nor is there any reliance on external servers or Internet access.
* FILE MANAGER: Use the file browser to upload and download content to and from your device. The file browser is a fully functional file manager, with the ability to move, copy, rename, and delete files and folders on the phone/tablet. DRAG-AND-DROP file upload lets you quickly upload files by simply dragging them into the browser. With Google Chrome, you can event drag-and-drop entire hierarchies of folders. Uploaded files are queued/uploaded sequentially, so you can be repeatedly drag files/folders into WebSharing without worry.
* MUSIC: A built-in music player enables you to stream music from your device to your computer. The music tab features the ability to browse by album, artist, and playlist. Tracks can be uploaded and downloaded wirelessly, with the capability to send/receive multiple tracks at once.
* PHOTOS: The photo browser lets you display and download photos to your computer. A built-in image viewer provides the ability to display large photos with pan and zoom capabilities.
* VIDEOS: The video browser displays videos stored on the phone and/or taken by the camera. Videos may be downloaded or viewed directly using both HTML5 and Flash-based video players. The HTML5 player has streaming support, letting you quickly skip to a position inside large movies.
* WEBDAV ACCESS: WebDAV support enables you to mount your phone/device from Windows, Mac, and Linux computers in much the same manner as you would a USB disk or network shared folder.
* GUEST MODE: Two configurable user accounts, "owner" and "guest", allow fine-grained control over what content is accessible through WebSharing. The owner account can see all content on the device, while the guest account can only view certain items that you specify. Each account has its own password and can be quickly enabled or disabled from the main screen of the application.
* PRIVACY AND PERFORMANCE: Your data never leaves your Wi-Fi network when you use WebSharing. It does not use the Internet / cloud to perform transfers. Your computer and phone/tablet will communicate directly and privately. And because your data doesn't go over the Internet, transfers happen at local network speed.
Network support: WebSharing is intended for use on Wi-Fi networks, but can work over cellular networks if your carrier allows direct access to phones/devices on their network. Most carriers do not allow cellular access.
Browser support: WebSharing supports modern web browsers, including Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Internet Explorer.
The music player requires Adobe Flash. The video player can use either HTML5 or Flash. The multiple upload feature requires Adobe Flash.
Video format support: WebSharing can play videos using either an HTML5 or Flash-based video player. Video format support varies by browser and operating system. Most current browsers will play MP4 files using HTML5. The Flash player is capable of playing MP4, 3GPP, and FLV files.
More information and documentation are available on our web site: http://android.nextapp.com/site/websharing
Contact me with any questions
Instructions are available at developer's site.
- Supported Wi-Fi -
Tokyo Metro Free Wi-Fi
Toei Subway Free Wi-Fi
Toei Bus Free Wi-Fi
JR East Free Wi-Fi
NTT-EAST FLETS SPOT
Tokyo Metro/Toei Subway/Toei Bus/JR East Free Wi-Fi are provided by Japan Connected-free Wi-Fi.
It support Free and Pay Wi-Fi Hotspots' login by background app without user using web browser to login manually.
After input your account once, you just open wi-fi and this app will auto connect to wi-fi and login automatically when wi-fi connection available. Please enjoy it !
① Public Free Hotspot SSID : iTaiwan 、TPE-Free 、NewTaipei 、iHsinChu 、iTaichung 、tainan 、THSR_freeWIFI 、Dante Coffee 、WIFLY BURGERKING、 Ikari Coffee
② Pay Hotspot SSID : CHT Wi-Fi(HiNet)、7WiFi、WIFLY、G1.Taiwan4G
This is my first priority to recommand you to use Wi-Fi ssid: "iTawian"
You can get free account here. http://itaiwan.taiwan.net.tw/FitTravelRegister.aspx
★ Seamlessly connect to saved networks
★ Automatically connect to XFINITY WiFi
★ Save data by turning on WiFi when in range of saved networks and XFINITY WiFi
★ Map View of Hotspots
★ List View of Hotspots
★ "Near Me" locates all nearby XFINITY WiFi hotspots
★ Driving directions
★ Locate hotspots using offline data
★ Create and save a list of your favorite hotspots for easy reference
★ View business names of hotspot hosts where available
★ View location type and category of business
★ Online only search mode, no offline data required
XFINITY WiFi Hotspots:
XFINITY WiFi is the largest, fastest WiFi network so there is one where you need it most. Hotspots can be found across the country including Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Denver, Houston, Nashville, New York City, Portland, Philadelphia, San Francisco, Seattle, and Washington DC, more locations are added daily.
Free edition of FoxFi will require you to restart after some usage, otherwise it is same as full version.
Sprint and AT&T may not allow you to install our app from Play Store, please install the apk file directly from http://pdanet.co/android, or install on the computer side from http://pdanet.co/a
Due to lockdowns through each phone system update, WiFi mode will only be allowed on a short list of compatible devices. As of April 2015, IN GENERAL,
---Verizon Samsung phones (S3/4/5, Note 2/3/4) , Verizon LG phones (G2/3) and Verizon Sony phones (Z3) are supported with all Android versions including Android 5.0/5.1.
---Verizon HTC phones (M7/8) will only work on Android 4.1 ~ 4.4.
---Verizon Motorola phones will only work on Android 4.3 or below.
---Straight Talk phones will only work if it uses Verizon and is one of the above.
---AT&T Samsung phones will only work on Android 4.2 or below.
---Other carriers/phones will only work if they still have Android 4.0 or below.
---For all other phones, use USB mode or Bluetooth mode instead. If you absolutely need a WiFi hotspot, see below for "WiFi Share".
*To get around lockdowns on WiFi mode FoxFi may prompt you to install a certificate on your phone, this will cause the Android system to enforce a screen lock and show a security message in notification. For more detail and steps to remove screen lock please visit http://pdanet.co/wifi.
*If you receive a message asking for a "password for credential strorage" this is due to a bug in the Android system. Please see steps to clear this message at http://pdanet.co/wifi
USB mode works on almost all Android phones. It allows connection from Windows PC or Mac. In addition, PdaNet comes with a "WiFi Share" feature that can further turn the Windows PC into a WiFi Hotspot so that you can connect other devices to it and share your phone's Internet connection.
*T-Mobile or MetroPCS users can only use USB mode with "Hide Tether Usage" enabled in PdaNet. This will break Netflix however.
*If your phone is not recognized by your computer after connecting USB, please see http://pdanet.co/driver
*Please treat Windows tablets (non RT) the same as Windows PC.
Bluetooth mode allows connection from Windows PC, Android tablets (excludes Android 4.4) or devices that supports Bluetooth DUN.
*A system bug in Android 4.4 for tablets will break Bluetooth mode, this is fixed in Android 5.0 or later.
*For Android tablets it is possible only the browser app will work in Bluetooth mode. That is because other apps may be looking for wifi or cell phone connection and not recognize the Bluetooth Internet.
*One way around the above two issues is to find a wifi hotspot to connect the tablet to at the same time (such wifi hotspot does not need to provide Internet access).
BabelTEN is for the Italian Municipality WiFi only, access to business locations as well as private WiFi areas is not allowed with this version. Please note that the service may have some limitations for foreign users. In order to avoid the illegal usage of the Internet not all SIM from foreign countries are allowed. BabelTEN is available for Smartphone and Tablets 2.3 or higher.
The application performs an analysis of available wireless networks (3G/4G or WiFi) and automatically connects to the one with better performance, ensuring the user to be Always Best Connected.
With BabelTen 2.0 the user has the possibility to manage the SIM-based authentication through the active connection. This new approach allows to authenticate the user on the WiFi network through the 3G/4G network optimizing the login process.
The user has access to thousands of WiFi hotspots and public has a "hot spot finder" integrated to find the nearest WiFi network and directions to reach through integration with Google Maps.
BabelTEN also allows to select "private "WiFi networks to automatically connect to your home WiFi network or business, overcoming the limitations imposed by the operating system.
The application should be always kept in the background with the WiFi interface always on, the SIM will be activated automatically when you first access in a Guglielmo location.
Users can always submit their feedbacks via the Guglielmo Forum, tell their experience and contribute with their own suggestions.
Sempre aggiornata, funziona anche quando la rete non è disponibile. Ti permette di scoprire gli hotspot più vicini a te o ai luoghi che desideri visitare. Grazie alla funzionalità Smart Client Guglielmo™ sarai sempre avvisato automaticamente della disponibilità della rete wireless Guglielmo e potrai memorizzare il tuo account per successive navigazioni in maniera semplice e veloce.
Easy2Roam manages your mobile Internet (WiFi & 3G) services
The “Full Access Europe pass” includes a SIM card and the data stored on this SIM card is used by the Easy2Roam app to provide immediate & seamless user authentication to both 3G and WiFi networks. The “Full Access Europe pass” includes secured, free & unlimited WiFi access to 10.000 premium sites across Europe for up to 4 months.
Easy2Roam’s Hotspot Finder
Easy2Roam’s embedded “hotspot finder” (integrated with gmaps) makes it easy for users to find the 10.000 premium hotspots included in the “Full Access Europe pass.”
It is also possible to select “friendly” WiFi networks (e.g. home & office) for automatic connections.
“Full Access Europe pass”
The “Full Access Europe pass” provides customers with voice, SMS & mobile internet (WiFi & 3G) access services in Europe. It is a fully prepaid service with a clear pricing plan, which also offers travellers savings of up to 85% on their roaming costs. The “Full Access Europe pass” is available via www.trustive.com
For more information about the “Full Access Europe pass” or for assistance using the service or the Easy2Roam app, please contact email@example.com