Very good. Problem s more due to my devices than anything else.
was better decent timer, but more cluttered on updates, and now limited to 5 lap times unless we upgrade to paid version. deleted.
Great stuff guys Recommending the pro version for heavy users
Best stopwatch app around
Lots of features and tabular output format Nexus 7, Android 4.3 The features of this app make it stand out from the rest, though the user interface could be improved a bit. The output format when you email results is in columns so easy to paste into a spreadsheet. My only gripe is that after saving data to the history, then looking at it in the history, the 'back' button causes a crash. No data loss but disconcerting. I'd give it 5 stars if the crash was fixed.
Best timer app I've used to-date The built-in multi-timer sets this app above the other timer apps I've used. I really like it. But a couple suggestions : 1-the quad timer should offer option to display lap times as an alt to split times; 2-the lap buttons should be larger cause they're a bit too easy to miss.
- Support of 3 different themes (dark, light, light with dark action bar)
- Changed: New edit mode in action bar to add/removers timers or change timer order
- Changed: Pause action is dropped. In stop mode timer can now be restarted and last lap will be deleted
- New: Chart view for lap times.
- Live mode: Chart view has a live update during run mode
- Color indicators: Fastest and slowest lap will color coded
Run with FITAPP GPS Fitness, Walking, Calories Diet Tracker App & lose Weight 😅
Set WaitTime, ExerciseTime, BreakTime, and run! It is simple interval timer!