NEW: Also available a new variant: SportsTimer EVENT. This app offers up to 100 timers in the MultiTimer. This PRO variant support uo to 12. Please check this app in the market.
SportsTimer PRO, a timekeeping app, offers multiple stopwatches for different types of real-life action. Whether you're a single athlete wanting to time yourself, or you're in charge of timing multiple participants at once, this versatile app is up to the challenge.
LITE version is also available in the Market for testing!
The "LapTimer" function is your single-athlete stopwatch. Record all your laps and stay informed about each lap performance. This stopwatch can be controlled in all situations--even while you're moving--because it offers optional tactile feedback and additional control through the volume buttons. At the end of the action, you can check all your lap times, save them to a history list, send the completed result to your friends or export it to your device's SD card. Export format is in the csv format and can be even opened and edited in Excel.
"MultiTimer" is the stopwatch you'll use for a larger race or event. It supports simultaneous recording of up to 12 participants, and it's easy to set up. Before you start, enter the number and name of each participant (by typing or accessing them in your device's contact list). You can time each athlete individually, the entire event at once, or by an interval phase. As the event is in progress, check the intermediate standings with the "hotlist" function. As with the LapTimer, you can document the event by saving to history list or exporting the intermediate and final results to your SD card.
- 3 independent stopwatches
- recording of laps & elapsed times
- shows delta to best lap time
- Tactile feedback
- Control stopwatches by volume buttons
- Different layouts for landscape and portrait mode
- Simultaneous recording of interim and final results
of up to 12 (Event 100) participants
- Organization of participants
- Naming option for participants
- Direct text input
- Select a contact.
-> Shows name and image
- Import event name, name and start number
from a csv-file
- Save configuration
- Events can be classified wit three labels
- Results saving to CSV file
- event (name, label),
- name of participant
- Start Options
- Manual start of each participant
- Simultaneous launch of all participants
- Automatic purging start of all participants
- Optional countdown before total / interval Start
- Simultaneous recording of
- interim and
- final results
- Hotlist shows the ranking
- offers two stopwatches
Sharing result options
-Save results to SD-card in csv-format
-Sharing results via email, twitter etc
-Saving results in internal database (up to 1000 results)
- Setup orientation mode
- Setup timing format:
Set your numbers of digits or add day information
- Choice specific timermode as startscreen