services like Twitter,Facebook,Skype,etc., by connecting to a Virtual Private Network Server. Your public ip address will be different from the real one and the connection will appear as coming from a different country to full protect your privacy. Furthermore, your internet connection will be fully encrypted.
The servers are available in many different countries to allow to change your public ip address and also to watch your national Tv from abroad.
The available countries are: USA,Canada, Australia, United Kingdom,Germany, France, Netherlands, Switzerland,Italy,Singapore, India, Egypt, Russia, Sweden, Spain, Turkey, Hong Kong, Japan,Romania,Bulgaria, Luxembourg, Iceland, Panama, Chile, Czech, Hungary, Poland and Austria
Use the service with NO traffic limit.
Real free of charge Vpn service!
There are specific versions for:
- Ios (iPhone/iPad/iPod).
Please visit https://www.vpnoneclick.com or http://188.8.131.52 if blocked from your country.
For Android 4.0 and later devices, 500MB free trial traffic on new sign up, 9 countries are available and the cloud keeps growing.
For Android 2.1 to 3.2 devices, 100MB free trial traffic on new sign up, can link to 8 facilities worldwide.
By the way you can also use the same account on Windows, Mac, iOS, and connect to the service on multiple devices at the same time.
Express VPN for Android brings a high-speed and encrypted VPN connection to your smartphone or tablet. Unblock your favorite sites and apps with Express VPN any time!
With Express VPN you can:
- Use any website as if you were in another country
- Bypass location restrictions at super fast speeds
- Protect your network traffic under wifi hotspot
- Browse anonymously and securely without being tracked. Enjoy private browsing.
Express VPN features:
- Easy to use everywhere - just download, install and connect!
- Choose any server location in the Americas, Europe or Asia
- Recommended Locations - suggest the best locations for you based on your current IP.
- Recently Connected Locations - shortcuts for the last 3 locations you've connected to.
- Home screen widget - turn on and off the VPN traffic with a single tap.
- Round the clock customer support via email/chat
- Works with wifi, LTE, 3G, and all mobile data carriers
- Encrypts data using OpenVPN protocols (UDP / TCP)
- No bandwidth limitations
- 99.9% uptime
See what our users say:
Mar 7, 2014
The best vpn for android so far
Mar 2, 2014
Works very well on my s3. These guys provide very good technical support and a great vpn service.
Feb 24, 2014
Super simple to use. Very fast. I'm really impressed.
Feb 20, 2014
used a couple of different VPN's but this one beats them all hands down.
Try Express VPN for free (no credit cards required), then upgrade to a paid plan with a 30-day money-back guarantee! As a paid subscriber, you can use Express VPN on all your desktop and mobile devices (Windows, Mac, iOS, Linux, Android).
If you encounter any problems, please contact us through "Help" section in the app's menu. We're staffed 7 days per week and will be glad to assist.
*Please note that our support staff is English speaking only.
Tags:free vpn,best free vpn,free vpn server,what is a vpn,how to hide your ip address,open vpn,proxy server,vpn service,vpn,android vpn,watch Netflix,pandora,facebook,skype,ssl,china,proxy free,protect hotspot,wifi hotspot shield,fast connection,encrypt traffic
- Android smartphone/tablet with BlueDUN installed and running
- GPRS phone with Dial-Up Networking (DUN) support
- USB Stick with 3G or PSTN Modem
NO ROOTING NEEDED!!
IT DOESN'T WORK WITH ANDROID 4.4 DUE TO A VPN ISSUE (not yet solved with 4.4.2)!! PLEASE DON'T WRITE COMMENTS ABOUT THIS VERSION
This app works ONLY IF your device can manage VPN connections, in particular if the TUN.KO module is present. This module strictly depends on the hardware and must be compiled specifically for it. Some manufacturers prepare the firmware without re-compile that module or they even remove the file, so, it is not possible to open a VPN and not possible to use apps for the VPN (like OpenVPN or DroidVPN); please take a look to this link:
1. Create the BT pairing between this client device (with BlueVPN+ installed) and the host device or simply connect the USB stick
2. Make sure you have a valid internet connection and the BT-DUN profile on host; if necessary install the BlueDUN app
3. In case of direct modem connection (no Android phones) or USB modem, insert in the setting panel the dial phone number, the access point and the other connection parameters
4. Some 3G stick modems require the "Modem compatibility" option enabled
1. Activate the DUN service / open the BlueDUN app on host device or plug the modem USB stick
2. Open the BlueVPN+ app on client, click the BT host name or the USB device name in the list
[ First time you open the connection, you need to confirm the security alert for VPN and USB interfaces (x2) ]
3. While BlueVPN+ is connected you can open a browser and navigate the internet through the bluetooth tethering or directly with USB modem
NOTE - there are applications that cannot retrieve network data from the VPN connection due to an Android bug (http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=33666), please refer to the following list:
- GMail (Only read messages, no synchronization)
- Email [ POP3 / IMAP ]
- You Tube
- Google Earth
- Google Maps ( until version 6.14 )
- Google Play (browse only)
- Google Goggles
- Kindle app
- eBay app
- Web Navigation (Chrome/Firefox/Dolphin...)
- Google Play download
- Tune In
The above list may change if the apps change their behaviour after an upgrade.
Tested with Android tablets:
- Nexus 7
- Acer Iconia Tab A500
- Samsung Tab 7 / 10.1 work fine with BT connection; for USB modems you need a OTG cable and a low power consumption USB stick or an additional powered USB hub or a battery pack like the tekkeon mp1800.
and external devices:
- Atlantis V.90/V.92 USB PSTN Modem
- Hauwei USB stick 3G Modems ( E172 , E1800 )
- BlackBerry phones (9300,Torch 9800, Bold 9900)
- Nokia phones (2730, 5800 , E5, E65, E66, N95 ,N8-00 Belle, C60-01)
- Samsung phones (SGH-L760)
If you have experience with different devices please let us know!
NOTE: As it is impossible to test all devices, in case of no-working, the money will be refunded even after the 15 minutes allowed by Google (send a refund request by mail)
I don't provide support if you add negative comment on Google Play before contacting me by email
What separates DroidVPN from other VPN Applications is it can tunnel your traffic through ICMP(IP over ICMP). This means you can browse the internet even if you are only allowed to send ping requests and internet browsing is blocked on your firewall.
Notes and Reminders
* To all users who are using our app to get Free internet that is posting reviews that it is not working please understand that the problem is your ISP if you can no longer connect. Please read this for additional details: http://droidvpn.com/page/cannot-connect-because-port-x-is-closed-37/
* FREE ACCOUNT is limited to 100MB/day and can only login to FREE SERVERS.
* Subscription is required if you want to use all the servers and remove the 100MB/day limit
* If you are using any Free RAM/Task manager application, then add DroidVPN to it's exclusion list to avoid DroidVPN from being unloaded in memory.
* If your phone is rebooting please read: http://droidvpn.com/page/phone-reboots-when-connecting-droidvpn-7/
* For CyanogenMod(Jellybean) users that cannot connect: http://droidvpn.com/page/droidvpn-cannot-connect-using-cyanogenmods-jellybean411-update-27/
- 1 Tap connect through widget
- Gives you unrestricted Speed
- Encrypts your internet traffic
- Unblocks web sites
- Tunnel IP traffic through ICMP or UDP (ICMP only works on rooted devices)
- Can sometimes connect to paid hotspots for free
- Save network traffic through data compression
- Block all annoying ads all over the web
LOCATION OF SERVERS: View complete list here: http://droidvpn.com/servers.php
1. Android version below 4.0 requires root.
2. On android phones below 4.0 you need a working tun.ko for your phone. (Look for our "TUN.ko installer")
3. DroidVPN account. Signup for free here: http://droidvpn.com/signup.php
4. Working internet connection. DroidVPN is not a replacement for your ISP.
HOW TO USE
1. Enter the email that you registered and the password that is sent to you.
2. If you are using a free account make sure to change your server to "Free Server" by tapping the flag.
3. Press the large connect button.
4. When the "DroidVPN is now connected" message appeared, press the home or back button
5. You can now start browsing and all your internet connection will pass through our VPN server.
Permissions Needed by DroidVPN
1. ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - Used in determining the state of your network connection.
2. ACCESS_WIFI_STATE - Used in determining the state of your WiFi connection.
3. INTERNET - Used to send data through your internet connection.
4. READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Used in loading tun module that is saved on your sdcard.
5. WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Required in saving logs to your sdcard.
6. READ_LOGS - Required if you want to send your logs for troubleshooting.
7. READ_PHONE_STATE - Needed by the VPN in checking the state of your phone.
8. WAKE_LOCK - Needed if you want to lock your WiFi/CPU to prevent the VPN from disconnecting.
Features to be added soon:
- Proxy Authentication
If you are having problems don't hesitate to send us an email or report a problem using the app so we can help you fix your problems.
PLEASE DO NOT REPORT customer support issues in REVIEWS! We will not be able to help you troubleshoot or report back to you any fix. Please send an email describing your problem in detail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
VPN for PC: Do you need a vpn for your PC? Visit: http://www.pdproxy.com/
* Unblock any websites – unblock YouTube, unblock Facebook, and others such as Hulu, Netflix and BBC where it is blocked
* Give unrestricted access to mobile VOIP and messaging services such as Skype and Viber anywhere
* Secure your mobile WiFi connection with HTTPS encryption
* Prevent hackers from stealing your private information
* Browse the web privately & anonymously
* Compatible with Android OS version 2.x and 4.x
In case of any issues, please email us at https://hsselite.zendesk.com/home instead of leaving a support issue or comment in the reviews.
Recommended by CNET, PC WORLD, CNN and PC Magazine.
★★★★★ “You'll notice the difference in Web page loading times. We liked the fact that Hotspot Shield cut down average loading times by more than 30 percent,” CNET
★★★★★ “By using VPN technology to encrypt all traffic….Hotspot Shield protects all digital communication including browsing, e-mail, text messaging, and communication by apps,” PC Magazine
★★★★★ "If you're concerned about threats like Firesheep or you know how easy it is to sniff out passwords and cookies, you may want to give the app a try," Lifehacker
Features: Enjoy great features you love on the desktop version!
* Protect yourself while using Wi-Fi hotspots (VPN encrypts all internet traffic); protect your identity, your IP address and stop unwanted tracking. Share and communicate privately.
* Gives you access to your favorite sites: Unblock any blocked content and services - get Facebook, Skype, BBC, YouTube, Twitter, Flickr, Netflix, Hulu, Pandora, Viber, VOIP, messaging and other services wherever you are: at work, school or while traveling
* Quickly share the app to your loved ones via email or SMS, so they can secure their connection too! It provides the best recommendations from your contact list. We DO NOT store any personal information.
Monthly and Annual subscriptions available for faster connection, better cost savings and enhanced security. All subscriptions provide unlimited VPN bandwidth and NO ADS
* A few devices are not compatible with Hotstpot Shield VPN. Please contact your device manufacturer to check if it supports VPN.
* Now we ask 2 additional App Permissions, Phone Calls & Your Social Information to enable sharing the app easily.
* For 2.x OS: Before starting Hotspot Shield VPN, if you have other installed VPN clients, please be sure that they are disconnected.
Follow us on…
Also check out our desktop version: http://www.hotspotshield.com
Support URL: http://hsselite.zendesk.com
Contact email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright: AnchorFree, Inc.
Thank you for all the support!
Tags: Privacy, Security, AnchorFree, Hotspot Shield, Free VPN, WiFi, Hide IP, IP address, Secure connection, Unblock sites, Access Internet, Content
Orbot is the only app that creates a truly private internet connection. As the New York Times writes, “when a communication arrives from Tor, you can never know where or whom it’s from.” Tor won the 2012 Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF) Pioneer Award.
★ ACCEPT NO SUBSTITUTES: Orbot is the safest way to use the Internet on Android. Period. Orbot bounces your encrypted traffic several times through computers around the world, instead of connecting you directly like VPNs and proxies. This process takes a little longer, but the strongest privacy and identity protection available is worth the wait.
★ PRIVATE WEB SURFING: Use with Orweb, the most anonymous way to access any website, even if it’s normally blocked, monitored, or on the hidden web. Get Orweb: https://goo.gl/s3mLa
★ PRIVATE CHAT MESSAGING: Use Gibberbot with Orbot to chat confidentially with anyone, anywhere for free. Get Gibberbot: https://goo.gl/O3FfS
★ PRIVACY FOR APPS: Any installed app can use Tor if it has a proxy feature, using the settings found here: https://goo.gl/2OA1y Use Orbot with Twitter, or try private web searching with DuckDuckGo: https://goo.gl/lgh1p
★ PRIVACY FOR EVERYONE: Tor can help you confidentially research a competitor, get around the Facebook block at school, or circumvent a firewall to watch sports at work.
★ PRIVACY MADE EASY: Check out our fun, interactive walkthrough: https://guardianproject.info/howto/browsefreely
★ IT’S OFFICIAL: This is the official version of the Tor onion routing service for Android.
***Expert Root Mode***
★ UNIVERSAL MODE: Orbot can be configured to transparently proxy all of your Internet traffic through Tor. You can also choose which specific apps you want to use through Tor.
***We Love Feedback***
★ ABOUT US: Guardian Project is a group of developers that make secure mobile apps and open-source code for a better tomorrow.
★ OUR WEBSITE: https://GuardianProject.info
★ ON TWITTER: https://twitter.com/guardianproject
★ OPEN-SOURCE: Orbot is free software. Take a look at our source code, or join the community to make it better: https://gitweb.torproject.org/orbot.git
★ ABOUT TOR: https://TorProject.org
★ MESSAGE US: Are we missing your favorite feature? Found an annoying bug? We’d love to hear from you! Send us an email: email@example.com
★ HELP US BRING ORBOT TO YOUR COUNTRY: We’re trying to get Orbot into as many languages as possible. Right now it’s in: Arabic (العربية), Basque (Euskara), Bulgarian (български език), Chinese (中文简体), Czech (Čeština), Danish (Dansk), Dutch (Nederlands), English, Farsi (فارسی), French (Français), French (Français), German (Deutsch), Greek (Ελληνικά), Hebrew (עברית), Hungarian (Magyar Nyelv), Italian (Italiano), Japanese (日本語) Korean (조선말), Latvian (Latviešu), Malaysian (بهاس ملايو ), Polish (Polski), Portuguese (Português), Russian (Русский), Spanish (Español), Swedish (Svensk), and Vietnamese (Tiếng Việt).
If Orbot isn’t in your language yet, we’d love to have you join our translation team: https://goo.gl/6hni4
The Guardian Project makes apps that are designed to protect your security and anonymity. The protocols that we use are widely regarded as the state of the art in security technology. While we are constantly upgrading our software to combat the latest threats and eliminate bugs, no technology is 100% foolproof. For maximum security and anonymity users must utilize best practices to keep themselves safe. You can find a good introductory guide to these topics at https://securityinabox.org
Wonderful plugin for popular OpenVPN clients.
Enable you to find and import FREE open VPN servers from Internet for OpenVPN clients.
Increase their availability to easily UNBLOCK blocked sites like Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, etc.
Encrypt the data, Protect your privacy, Bypass firewall, Hide your public ip, nobody know where are you from.
** Comments from Users**
"Before this app came I used to ignore the parent app the open vpn connect. Now, together these apps beats every vpn app in the market both free and paid ones." -- Satheesh Kumar
*** IMPORTANT ***
- It is a plugin, so does NOT work standalone!
- Designed for co-working with "OpenVPN Connect", "OpenVPN for Android", and "OpenVPN Settings".
- For Android4.0 and upper, suggest to install the official OpenVPN client "OpenVPN Connect", for which we provide specific feature.
- Of cause, you can use "OpenVPN for Android". Support import ovpn profiles, but can't clean them quickly.
- For Android2.x and 3.x, suggest to install "OpenVPN Settings" (need root the phone). Support import ovpn profiles.
- All servers are from Internet, so we can't make sure each of them be available, so need you to try one by one patiently. One tap version is in plan, but need more time to develop.
*** HOW TO USE ***
1. Install the app and "OpenVPN Connect"
2. Open the app, and click the refresh button, then waiting for server list
3. Click one server, the ovpn profile import screen will be started, click the "Accept" button
4. In the "OpenVPN Connect" main screen, click "Connect" button
5. If you are lucky, you will get a VPN connection.
6. If the server can't be reached, please repeat steps: 3 - 4
*** HOW TO REMOVE ALL OVPN PROFILES QUICKLY ***
As time goes on, lots of OVPN profiles are obsoleted. The app provides option to clean the profiles quickly. Click the "Ovpn" button, the App Info page of OpenVPN Connect will come out, then you can click "Clear Data" button to clear all its profiles.
*** SUPPORTING DEVICES ***
- Supports 2.x, 4.x OS
- But NO for devices for lacking of TUN module in kernel (Please try "TUN.ko installer")
*** LANGUAGES ***
- Chinese Simplified
- Chinese Traditional
More languages will be supported, if you'd like to help to transfer, and show your name in the thanks, please send us email.
*** GET SUPPORT ***
If you have a problem when using the app, please use the Feedback function inside the app or Send us Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will try our best to help you.
If the app helps you and you like it, please rate Excellent for us. If it makes you unhappy, please kindly let us know why. THANKS.
If you find bugs, please kindly report them to us.
Before rating please remember that we did not compile the modules from our database. We are only collecting the modules that users are submitting to us. So if its not in our database or the file in our database does not work for you then you need to wait until someone uploads a working tun.ko for your phone.
Before downloading this app please visit this page to check if your phone's kernel, model and build number matches an entry in our database: http://droidvpn.com/tun-repository.php
Your phone's model, kernel and build number should match for the module to work. Even if you find your phone in our list it doesn't guarantee that it will work it just raises the possibility that it will be able to find a compatible module. DO NOT ASK IN THE COMMENTS TO FIX THE APP SINCE THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THE APP. IT SIMPLY MEANS THAT THERE IS NO TUN.KO FOR YOUR PHONE OR THE ONE IN OUR DATABASE IS INCOMPATIBLE WITH YOUR PHONE.
If it says "TUN MODULE IS LOADED" it means YOU CAN NOW USE YOUR VPN.
If it says "Path to tun.ko is not found" it means that the app cannot find the path to your tun.ko because its possible that tun support is COMPILED WITHIN YOUR KERNEL.
Phones with built in tun support:
Samsung Galaxy Y - GT-S5360
Cherry Mobile Orbit/Gigabyte GSmart G1310
Samsung Galaxy Pro
HTC T-mobile myTouch 3G
Samsung Galaxy SII
Samsung Galaxy S M110S
Using TUN.ko Installer
1. Make sure you have a rooted android phone.
2. Click the install button to check if we have a working tun module for your device.
3. Wait for the installation to finish. If we do not have a tun module just try again later.
Submitting your own tun.ko:
1. Make sure tun.ko is already loaded in your device.
2. Click the Share my tun.ko button
3. Wait for the upload to finish.
Do you need a vpn for your android?
Visit our website and check out our own VPN client: http://droidvpn.com/
* Supports Ice Cream Sandwich, Jelly Bean and higher. Does NOT require a rooted device.
* Easily import .ovpn profiles from SD card, OpenVPN Access Server, Private Tunnel or via a browser link.
* Improved power management - preferences setting allows VPN to pause in a low-power state whenever screen is blanked or network is unavailable.
* Android Keychain integration - OpenVPN profiles may reference a cert/key pair in the Android keychain.
* Supports hardware-backed keystores (such as on the Nexus 7)
* Support for multi-factor authentication using OpenVPN static and dynamic challenge/response protocols.
* Full IPv6 support (at both the tunnel and transport layer)
* Uses PolarSSL (not affected by Heartbleed issue)
It uses the VPNService API of Android 4.0+ and requires neither Jailbreak nor root on your Telephone.
- OpenVPN is a client software to connect to an OpenVPN server and not a free VPN software. It allows to your own/company/university/provider OpenVPN server.
- Only tun mode support (Sorry no tap, with Android 4.0 only tun can be supported).
- Prerelease versions available by joining G+ group: https://plus.google.com/communities/114121831091105660092
If you want to help to translate OpenVPN into your native language look at the homepage of this project.
Please report bug/suggestions via email or at the code Google Code project. But please read the FAQ before writing me.
OpenSSL Heartbleed: Only OpenVPN on Android 4.1 and 4.1.1 (but not 4.1.2) is vulnerable. For more details about OpenVPN and Heartbleed see: https://community.openvpn.net/openvpn/wiki/heartbleed
*** FREE for every users!
*** Unlimited bandwidth VPN
*** Super easy setup: Install, Click and Connect!
*** Fast servers all over the world
Unblock your favorite restricted websites with the official VPN Unlimited(Free Now!) client for Android. Keeps you safe from 3rd party tracking as well. The only VPN for Android with FREE for any users at unlimited bandwidth!!!
WHAT IS A VPN AND WHAT DOES IT DO?
VPN is an encrypted tunnel between your Android device or computer and a server. Using a VPN gives your device a new IP address and hides your real IP, to make you anonymous to all websites and web apps. Thus, having a VPN allows you to surf the web safely.
BENEFITS OF USING A VPN ACCOUNT
- Unblock geographically restricted websites or VOIP application like Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Skype, etc.
- It keeps you safe from 3rd party tracking cookies. No more being tracked by websites you have no idea about.
- Get access to your favorite sites while travelling in China or Middle East countries.
- Enjoy the best of online entertainment while surfing the web secure and anonymous.
- Top server speed & reliability
From today,forget all PPTP,L2TP,Sock and so on boring thing! Just one Click and enjoy!
Rated 4.5 out of 5 stars by PC Magazine and given the PC Magazine Editors' Choice denomination, Private Internet Access VPN provides multiple layers of privacy and security, including but not limited to:
IP Cloaking with Private Internet Access VPN
Hide your IP address in order to stop websites from tracking your browsing and search activity. Your internet activity is very personal and private. For safe browsing, always use protection.™
Data Encryption with Private Internet Access VPN
Stop snoopers and thieves from capturing your data transfers/internet activity with Private Internet Access™ VPN.
Public Wifi Security with Private Internet Access VPN
Protect yourself while on unencrypted public wifi networks or hotspots by using your own Private Internet Access™ VPN.
Unblock Websites with our VPN
Unblock blocked websites/geo-restricted sites when you are traveling abroad. With 9 countries available and over 461+ servers, you will be able to be "home" from anywhere with our VPN service.
Data Compression with Private Internet Access VPN
In many cases, our data compression is able to speed up internet activity! This is especially useful on mobile networks.
Our Android application provides most of the unique features of our desktop application, including but not limited to:
* Save your VPN login credentials
* Auto connect to VPN on start
* Auto connect to VPN on device boot
* TCP or UDP Connection Mode for VPN
* Various VPN ports including 80 and 443 via TCP (HTTP/HTTPS)
* Bind to different local port when connecting to VPN
* Check latency for best VPN connection
Private Internet Access VPN Service is available at https://www.privateinternetaccess.com/
"Private Internet Access, one of Lifehacker readers' favorite VPN service providers, makes it easy to surf privately and securely from anywhere." -- Lifehacker
"There have been several Editors' Choice VPN services recently, as one product tops the next, but Private Internet Access out-performs and out-features the competition. With 4.5 stars, Private Internet Access sets the bar high and is truly the Editors' Choice, trumping all our previous favorites." -- PC Magazine
* Application is available for Android 4.0+ with Direct VPN Support
* Application is available for Android 2.0+ as a shortcut to the VPN Settings
OpenVPN Installer will try to install openvpn (2.1.1) in /system/xbin or /system/bin. Your mileage might vary depending on your phone.
Androids ifconfig implementation fails to configure the tunnel device correctly. So you need ifconfig provided by busybox. Try a BusyBox Installer from the market.
The path to ifconfig is a compile time option to openvpn and can not be changed at runtime. This installer includes multiple binaries with preconfigured ifconfig locations.
The preferred way to install openvpn is to put busybox at /system/xbin/busybox and then choose openvpn preconfigured for '/system/xbin/busybox ifconfig'.
Finally /system/xbin/bb is not needed anymore! I hope this update makes live easier for some of you.
Easy solution for privacy and protection via VPN.
Connect to VPN in one click with Hideman VPN widget.
Pay from anywhere with in-app SMS billing.
With our VPN client you can:
- Hide your IP. Nobody will know where are you from.
- Encrypt internet data. Protect your Internet data with strong 256-bit encryption.
- Use any site you needed without any limitations.
- Remove banners and tracking systems.
Hideman application creates VPN connection to one of our servers located in 16 countries around the world. We try to add new servers as fast as we can.
VPN connection protects your privacy and increase security level.
Earn premium hours for free to unlock additional countries ( like USA or UK )
Our app uses some Android API which may be missing in your firmware ( for example most china tablets). If our app works please specify your device model and android version!
Tags: vpn, hotspot security, wifi protection, hide ip, protect ip, data encryption, change ip, watch hulu, watch netflix, unblock websites, unblock skype, anonymous surfing, privacy, remove ads
1. One Click Operation, Easy, Fast, FREE
2. Up to more than 200 servers for your chosen
3. NO time and traffic limit
If you like this app, please rate for us, our target is to make One Click VPN become the most easiest and simplest VPN tool.
More from developer
Element53 creates a TCP-tunnel to a SOCKS proxy server. The client side of the tunnel is localhost:3128. For your convenience the server part is provided.
If you have rooted your device (this is no requirement) you can install ProxyDroid and route all internet traffic into the tunnel.
If you encounter a bug or problem, please contact the developer before leaving a bad rating or review.
If you are using the provided server, note that we are not logging any of your traffic. So, nothing of your generated traffic will be saved or logged.
The server and client side source is available at https://github.com/M66B/element53