Calculator++ helps you to do basic and advanced calculations on your mobile device.
Discuss Calculator++ on Facebook: http://facebook.com/calculatorpp
1. Always check angle units and numeral bases: trigonometric functions, integration and complex number computation work only for RAD!!!
2. Application contains ads! If you want to remove them purchase special option from application settings. Internet access permission is needed only for showing the ads. ADS ARE ONLY SHOWN ON THE SECONDARY SCREENS! If internet is off - there are no ads!
++ easy to use
++ home screen widget
+ no need to press equals button any more - the result is calculated automatically
+ smart cursor positioning
+ copy/paste in one button
+ landscape/portrait orientations
++ drag buttons up or down to use special functions, operators etc
++ modern interface with possibility to choose themes
+ highlighting of expressions
+ history with all previous calculations and undo/redo buttons
++ variables and constants support (build-in and user defined)
++ complex number computations
+ support for a huge variety of functions
++ expression simplification: use 'identical to' sign (≡) to simplify current expression (2/3+5/9≡11/9, √(8)≡2√(2))
+ support for Android 1.6 and higher
+ open source
NOTE ABOUT INTERNET ACCESS: Calculator++ (version 1.2.24) contains advertisement which requires internet access. To get rid of it - purchase a version without ads (can be done from application's preferences).
How can I get rid of the ads?
You can do it by purchasing the special option in the main application preferences.
Why Calculator++ needs INTERNET permission?
Currently application needs such permission only for one purpose - to show ads. If you buy the special option C++ will never use your internet connection.
How can I use functions written in the top right and bottom right corners of the button?
Push the button and slide lightly up or down. Depending on value showed on the button action will occur.
How can I toggle between radians and degrees?
To toggle between different angle units you can either change appropriate option in application settings or use the toggle switch located on the 6 button (current value is lighted with yellow color).
Also you can use deg() and rad() functions and ° operator to convert degrees to radians and vice versa.
268° = 4.67748
30.21° = 0.52726
rad(30, 21, 0) = 0.52726
deg(4.67748) = 268
Does C++ support %?
Yes, % function can be found in the top right corner of / button.
100 + 50% = 150
100 * 50% = 50
100 + 100 * 50% * 50% = 125
100 + (100 * 50% * (25 + 25)% + 100%) = 150
100 + (20 + 20)% = 140, but 100+ (20% + 20%) = 124.0
100 + 50% ^ 2 = 2600, but 100 + 50 ^ 2% = 101.08
Does C++ support fractional calculations?
Yes, you can type your fractional expression in the editor and use ≡ (in the top right corner of = button). Also you can use ≡ to simplify expression.
2/3 + 5/9 ≡ 11/9
2/9 + 3/123 ≡ 91/369
(6-t) ^ 3 ≡ 216 - 108t + 18t ^ 2 - t ^ 3
Does C++ support complex calculations?
Yes, just enter complex expression (using i or √(-1) as imaginary number). ONLY IN RAD MODE!
(2i + 1) ^ = -3 + 4i
e ^ i = 0.5403 + 0.84147i
Can C++ plot graph of the function?
Yes, type expression which contains 1 undefined variable (e.g. cos(t)) and click on the result. In the context menu choose 'Plot graph'.
Does C++ support matrix calculations?
No, it doesn't
Keywords: calculator++ calculator ++ engineer calculator, scientific calculator, integration, differentiation, derivative, mathematica, math, maths, mathematics, matlab, mathcad, percent, percentage, complex numbers, plotting graphs, graph plot, plotter, calculation, symbolic calculations, widget
* General Arithmetic Functions
* Trigonometric Functions - radians, degrees & gradients - including hyperbolic option
* Power & Root Functions
* Log Functions
* Modulus Function
* Random Number Functions
* Permutations (nPr) & Combinations (nCr)
* Highest Common Factor & Lowest Common Multiple
* Statistics Functions - Statistics Summary (returns the count (n), sum, product, sum of squares, minimum, maximum, median, mean, geometric mean, variance, coefficient of variation & standard deviation of a series of numbers), Bessel Functions, Beta Function, Beta Probability Density, Binomial Distribution, Chi-Squared Distribution, Confidence Interval, Digamma Function, Error Function, Exponential Density, Fisher F Density, Gamma Function, Gamma Probability Density, Hypergeometric Distribution, Normal Distribution, Poisson Distribution, Student T-Density & Weibull Distribution
* Conversion Functions - covers all common units for distance, area, volume, weight, density, speed, pressure, energy, power, frequency, magnetic flux density, dynamic viscosity, temperature, heat transfer coefficient, time, angles, data size, fuel efficiency & exchange rates
* Constants - a wide range of inbuilt constants listed in 4 categories:
1) Physical & Astronomical Constants - press to include into a calculation or long press for more information on the constant and its relationship to other constants
2) Periodic Table - a full listing of the periodic table - press to input an element's atomic mass into a calculation or long press for more information on the chosen element - the app also includes a clickable, pictorial representation of the periodic table
3) Solar System - press to input a planet's orbit distance into a calculation or long press for more information on the chosen planet
4) My Constants - a set of personal constants that can be added via the History
* Convert between hex, oct, bin & dec
* AND, OR, XOR, NOT, NAND, NOR & XNOR Functions
* Left Hand & Right Hand Shift
* Plotter with a table also available together with the graph
* Complex numbers in Cartesian, Polar or Euler Identity format
* Fractions Mode for general arithmetic functions including use of parentheses, squares, cubes and their roots
* 20 Memory Registers in each of the calculation modes
* A complete record of each calculation is stored in the calculation history, the result of which can be used in future calculations
An extensive help facility is available which also includes some useful scientific reference sections covering names in the metric system, useful mathematical formulas and a detailed listing of physical laws containing a brief description of each law.
A default screen layout is available for each function showing all buttons on one screen or, alternatively, all the functions are also available on a range of scrollable layouts which are more suitable for small screens - output can be set to scroll either vertically (the default) or horizontally as preferred – output font size can be increased or decreased by long pressing the + or - buttons
A full range of settings allow easy customisation - move to SD for 2.2+ users
Please email any questions that are not answered in the help section or any requests for bug fixes, changes or extensions regarding the functions of the calculator - glad to help wherever possible.
This is an ad-supported app - an ad-free paid version is also available for a nominal US$ 0.99 - please search for Scientific Calculator (adfree)
More from developer
The game proceeds from displaying a one-digit integer. If the user recalls that integer correctly, the game displays a two-digit integer. The game proceeds sequentially like this. If the user doesn't recall one integer correctly, the game will display a different random integer containing the same number of digits.
Recent science indicates that it is possible for people to improve their memory and/or intelligence by increasing neural pathways through "exercise" via tests, games, puzzles, etc.
The purpose of this game and my Math Game Series (Math Game 9, Math Game 12, Math Game 25, Math Game 50 and Math Game 100) are intended to do: allow users to exercise their minds.
Like Math Game 25, this application uses a pseudo-random number generator to provide users with as varied numbers as possible; this application can also provide you with questions as fast as you can answer them.
This application can be used for counting anything, it is easy to use and very light on your cell phone.