No ads (try GroupText to see if you like it).
No limit (phone may have limit; see FAQ). Note some phone companies enforce a limit. Users have reported sending over 750!
Generic Failures notice:
Some phones with Android Jellybean and Kitkat have started getting these. Especially on messages longer than 160 characters.
It seems to be an issue with the phone's build of Android itself - especially Samsung- but we are trying to find a workaround. The Setting "Generic Failure fix" setting may help and it is a good idea to keep messages to less than 160 long.
Uses your current contacts and groups.
Multi account support.
Picture and Video attachments.
Edit groups (via GroupManager).
First name substitution using "$firstname".
Schedule messages: send a message later (Note that this new function is in Beta).
This app cannot be saved to the SD card due to an Android feature to allow it to Send Later.
Mobile Toolbox By Mobile Geek - Mobile Geek Store - Rankings - Speed Test - Check Coverage - Check Esn - Sell Your Phone - Devs Console (Rootz Wiki - XDA - Android Central - Goo IM - Android File Host) - Swappa - Carrier Console (Sprint - Verizon - AT&T - T- Mobile - Best Buy Mobile)
- Instant on feature
- Bright LED light
- Works on most phones and tablets
Download this free bright tiny flashlight with very bright LED light!
OPEN APP ONCE AFTER INSTALL
Voice Caller ID integrates with your contacts to read aloud the Caller ID. You can choose whether or not you want the app to announce all calls, or just calls from contacts/favorites. It's a talking caller id!
Great for the road
No fidgeting with your phone
ringer say speak name address book talk TTS speech person callerid
• View your balances (texts / minutes / data)
• Pay your Pay Monthly or Business bill (Account Holders only)
• Top up
• Add / stop a value pack
• View value packs
Ultimate powerful and very easy to use!
The Best companion every time you need to calculate a tip or divide a meal between your friends.
This tip calculator not only calculate tip quickly but also helps split the bill between any number of people.
We hate AD too,if you like this app,please donate us：）
*Easy to use
*Support tax calc
*Support calc more than 1 person
*Quick tip & split calculate
*Simple numeric soft keyboard
*Round bill and tip support
*Fit for pad
INFOLIFE, Make Life Easier!
Choose the "Generous mode" to calc pay for others.
Press the "setting" to set the tax value and calc mode.
Press the "+" & "-" button to set the value of tip and number of people,the default percentage of tip is 10%.
Toggle 'Round on' to get a round result of bill and tip.
Toggle 'Round off' to get a exact result of bill and tip.
Press the 'Clear' button to reset the value of bill amount,shared people and tip.
Press 'exit' to quit Tip Calculator.
Press the ‘i' button to get more information about Tip Calculator。
If you have any suggestion about "Tip Calculator",please let us know,we will improve it ASAP.
INFOLIFE, Make Life Easier!
"Effortlessly Blends Fun and Creative, Never Get Bored with It!" --- Editor's Pick from AppEggs.com
An easy-to-use app to make you an artist by creating pencil sketch of your photos. You can pick a picture from your gallery or capture one from your camera to generate the sketch. Both black-white and color sketch results can be easily created by JUST one button click. There are two styles included in the app: "Sketch" and "Doodle". "Sketch" style creates more accurate results with better edges and curves, which is very good for human portrait photos. "Doodle" style is suitable for objects and nature views, since it is more casual with lower accuracy on edges and curves.
Photo Editor is also built-in within this app, which includes many useful and quick editing tools of your photos, such as drawing, saturation adjustment, variable effects, etc.
Saving images can be done quickly by a single touch of a button. Sharing pics are also supported. Photos can be shared from Facebook, Twitter, E-mail, Message, etc.
Keywords: pencil, sketch, doodle, effects, photography.
allows you to use the Facebook chat
from your Android device.
Facebook's permits required for best use of this application are:
1) Go to Facebook chat -> this course to be able to use the chat (Required)
2) Access to messages in your inbox -> To download the conversations from Facebook,
this is a new feature chat
3) Manage your notifications -> to display notifications facebook
4) Friends' Birthdays -> To see the birthday icon
5) Status Updates shared with you -> To view the status of the contact in the list
If you do not accept the last two chat can work however
but will not have access to all the features.
- Access by facebook account;
- Notification of messages;
- Notification LED, vibrate, sound;
- Notification action settlement;
- View Group;
- Display the grid;
- View birthday;
- View user status;
- Visualisation device's icon used;
- View Alphabetical List Contact;
- View offline presence *
- Favorites Friends;
- Open conversations;
- Cache conversationes;
- App widget for Home;
- Photo sharing in conversations (capture and photo gallery);
- Shared position;
- View avatar in conversations;
- Notifications of Facebook (click header);
- Download conversation of Facebook;
- Displayed in your Facebook (Application) profile (on long click item);
- Automatic reconnection;
- Custom size, type and style font;
- Custom background;
- Custom balloon.
Tags: Chat facebook, facebook messenger, notification facebook
List of network contains channel, graphic level, encryption.
Save/remove networks supported - Forget option.
Auto Scan function.
- Fixed connection issues on some models
- Rebuild layout for all resolutions
- Many bugs fixed
- Chinese language added
- German language added
K.Y.A.N stands for Know Your Android Network! This is a small utility to fetch Android network connection details, mobile data network details, Wi-Fi details and Wi-Fi Hotspot details.
Network Connection Details
1. Check if Android is connected to network or not.
2. Makes a HTTP request to www.google.com to confirm if Internet connectivity is available
3. Check if there is connectivity to a Wi-Fi network or mobile network
4. Checks for Type of Network , below are the types of network
i. GPRS: General packet radio service
ii. EDGE: Enhanced Data rates for GSM Evolution
iii. CDMA: Code division multiple access
iv. 1xRTT: 1x (single-carrier) Radio Transmission Technology
v. IDEN: Integrated Digital Enhanced Network
vi. UMTS: Universal Mobile Telecommunications System
vii. EVDO: Enhanced Voice-Data Optimized or Enhanced Voice-Data Only
viii. HSDPA: High-Speed Downlink Packet Access
ix. HSUPA: High-Speed Uplink Packet Access
x. HSPA: High Speed Packet Access
xi. LTE: Long Term Evolution
5. Retrieves network time using Simple SNTP client
Mobile Data Network Details
1. Fetches Device IP Address
2. Fetches Device Mac Address
3. Fetches International Mobile Station Equipment Identity (IMEI ) number of the device
4. Fetches Android Unique ID, which is a 64-bit number (as a hex string) that is randomly generated on the device's first boot and remain constant for the lifetime of the device
1. Open Wireless and Networks Page directly
2. Show’s Wi-Fi router name to which device is connected
3. Fetches IP Address assigned to device via Wi-Fi router
4. Fetches the basic service set identifier (BSSID) of the current access point. The BSSID may be null if there is no network currently connected. The BSSID, in the form of a six-byte MAC address: XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX
5. Reads Wired Equivalent Privacy (WEP) configuration details. A WEP key is a security code system for Wi-Fi networks. WEP keys allow a group of devices on a local network (such as a home network) to exchange encoded messages with each other while hiding the contents of the messages from easy viewing by outsiders.
1. Get’s detail if Wi-Fi hotspot is turned ON or disabled
2. If device’s Wi-Fi hotspot is ON , and some devices are using this Wi-Fi hotspot, then details, IPAddress, HWAddress etc can be obtained using “Get Wi-Fi Hotspot details” features.
1. Used ActionBarShelock for action actionbar design. http://actionbarsherlock.com/ ActionBarSherlock is an extension of the support library designed to facilitate the use of the action bar design pattern across all versions of Android with a single API.
2. Wi-Fi hotspot details information, has been referred from https://github.com/nickrussler/Android-Wifi-Hotspot-Manager-Class, This project is open source and free, it is available under the Apache v2 License
3. Network Time, it has been referred from http://ftp.gunadarma.ac.id/android/sdk/sdk_310712/sources/android-14/android/net/SntpClient.java, it comes under http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0
▲1. Buy and Install Toolbox Pro Key Manager
▲2. Open All-In-One Toolbox - Tools - Plugins - Toolbox Pro Key Manager, then the pro version will be activated.
***This is not a standalone application; you need to have All-In-One Toolbox main app installed before buying this app. ***
You could download All-In-One Toolbox via below link:
This is the All-In-One Toolbox pro version license key; it helps to remove ads from the free version of All-In-One Toolbox.
** Notes: this will remove ads of All-In-One Toolbox free version only, it does not remove ads from other apps.
If you like All-In-One Toolbox, and would like to get rid of the ads, please buy this KEY. Activate it, and restart All-In-One Toolbox, go to the third page (tools page), click on Plugin- Toolbox Pro Key Manager, and the application will no longer display ads.
Brief Introduction to All-In-One Toolbox:
All-In-One Toolbox provides comprehensive system optimizing techniques, including real-time memory info, one click memory quick boosting, task killer, cache cleaner, history cleaner, and SD file manager etc. It embraces all factors that matter to device performance, and helps to optimize your device to run at optimum speed.
1. Apk Cleaner
2. Backup & Restore
3. Homescreen shortcut
4. Memory status report (RAM, ROM, SD Card memory and CPU)
5. System information
6. One-click task killer
7. Cache cleaner
8. History cleaner (clipboard, browser, Market, Gmail search, Google Maps, Google Earth history)
9. Call log and messages cleaner
10. SD Card temporary file cleaner
11. App to SD Card
12. SD Card file manager
13. Batch installer
14. Batch uninstaller
15. Startup manager
16. Add app to startup
17. Homescreen widget
18. Quick Settings plugin
19. Volume Settings plugin
20. Timer Plugin
21. AppLock Plugin
22. Sensor Box Plugin
23. Permission Check Plugin
24. Flashlight Plugin
25. Ad Detect Plugin
26. Compass Plugin
27. QR and Barcode Scanner
Video to Facebook is THE MUST HAVE APP for any video uploading with over 1 million downloads! This is the ad-free version of the application. For an ad-based free version, visit the other applications for this developer to find it.
Contact developer via email for help. I cannot respond to reviews! Please note that the app cannot control the upload speed, it is restricted to your data connection and can take awhile depending on the size of the video. If you are having troubles signing in, contact the developer for some tips. If no error is reported during upload and you do not see the video posted to your wall, you may have to manually post it.
This application does not retrieve or store any information from Facebook other than video limits imposed. This application is not affiliated with Facebook.
-create/view/edit/delete blog posts
-post comments to published blog posts
-upload picture(s) and video(s)
-select size and quality of pictures uploaded
-select upload album at Picasa Web Albums
-set publish date/time
-publish as draft
-share pictures, videos, YouTube clips, links etc.
* No ads
* No Blogger-droid signature
* Using Flurry for basic metrics
Client for blogger.com (blogspot.com).
*** Follow Blogger-droid on Twitter - @bloggerdroid ***
Q: I keep getting a CAPTCHA error?
A: The CAPTCHA handling in the app is a known bug, to get rid of the CAPTCHA requirement you need to use a browser
and log in at http://www.blogger.com and/or http://picasaweb.google.com and/or http://www.youtube.com (depending on which google service requiring CAPTCHA)
with the same credentials that you're using in Blogger-droid app.
Q: I get a 403 or 404 error when trying to publish blog posts with pictures?
A 1: To be able to post pictures, you must activate your account @ http://picasaweb.google.com, all pictures uploaded from Blogger-droid will end up in the default album 'Drop box'.
A 2: Your Google account may be full.
A 3: Your 'Drop box' album may be full. It seems like there is a limit of 1000 pictures in a album.
A 4: Make sure there is no unwanted spaces in your username, some keyboard software have a tendency to add a space at the end.
Q: I can't publish blog posts with pictures?
A: To be able to post pictures, you must activate your account @ http://picasaweb.google.com.
Just tap on this application to turn on the WiFi hot spot and mobile data (3G network). Very convenient if you are on the train, in the car or everywhere else and you need to connect your notebook to the Internet. No need to buy a separate SIM card/Internet plan for your notebook/tablet! No root access required!
Just download this app and turn your mobile phone into a wireless router.
- Connect your notebook to Internet on the train, in the car, in the hotel and everywhere else
- Portable Wi-Fi router
- One click application
- Quick configuration
- Automatically turns on mobile data (if desired)
- No separate SIM card needed for your notebook or tablet
- No root access required
Note: Application may not work with some devices and some mobile providers!
Instruction: First tap will turn the WiFi on, second tap will turn it off!
Help to translate: http://crowdin.net/project/shadowsocks/invite
1. Bleeding edge techniques with Asynchronous I/O and Event-driven programming.
2. Low resource comsumption, suitable for low end boxes and embedded devices.
3. Avaliable on multiple platforms, including PC, MAC, Mobile (Android and iOS) and Routers (OpenWRT).
4. Open source implementions in python, node.js, golang, C#, and pure C.
Visit our project site for more details: http://www.shadowsocks.org
1. Rooted Android device. (No need for Android 4.0+ devices)
2. A shadowsocks server in node.js / golang / python / libev / libuv.
1. To setup your own server, please refer to: http://www.shadowsocks.org/downloads
2. To view the source codes or build your own apk, please refer to: https://github.com/shadowsocks/shadowsocks-android
Copyright (C) 2013 Max Lv
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.