HUDHomestore Mobile Search App Features
• Find HUD homes anywhere in the US
• Search by street address, county, city, state, or ZIP code
• Instant search for nearby homes, with ability to modify search radius
• Filter your results by price range, beds, baths, buyer type, or status
• Order search results by price, beds, baths, or bid deadline
• Browse results as a list, or view homes on a map
• View recent location searches and properties
• For each property, view photos, listing details and addendums
• Locate each home on a map with street view and directions, if available
• View listing broker for the home and call or email at a touch for more information
• Save your favorite properties and email them to a friend
• Play image gallery slideshow
“Emergency – OK” app sends your status with your coordinates by text message to your predefined contact/s.
You can use it in case of an emergency or just to inform your loved ones of your status.
In Emergency use, the app will keep sending your text message at predefined interval until you stop it.
In just status/OK use, the app will periodically remind you to send your status (OK or Emergency).
You can define the intervals and send the messages to as many people as you like.
How to use it:
Just set Emergency Settings and OK Settings then app would be ready to go. To activate, just tap on “Emergency” or “Register to OK” button.
This app is presented as is without any guarantees whatsoever.
Its capability is limited to communication networks accessibility, your phone's hardware & software, Android OS and other systems. You must make alternative communications arrangements to ensure that you can make emergency calls if needed.