The task of an application called "Animal farm for the kids" is to present the basic work in the countryside. It will allow your child to meet the basic animals (such as chickens, ducks, cows, pigs) and activities in the country. The child also learns where does the milk, cheese, honey come from, how to fix a fence or replace the tires on the tractor.
This knowledge will be gained by performing tasks such as unscrewing the wheels in the tractor (by moving the wrench on the nut), mowing the grain, feeding animals and many others.
This application teaches a cause and effect relationship and stimulates the child's senses through image, sound and touch.
The application is designed for kids between 2 and 4 years, but my baby loves it as well, although he's only 2.5 years old. This application was created by me as a parent, so that the child could more easily get to know the world around them on cloudy days when going out for a walk is not so simple.
I intend to develop this application, so I will be grateful for any suggestions and advice.
WE ALSO ENCOURAGE YOU TO EVALUATE THE APPLICATION. If interest in the application is high, we will certainly create new scenes.
In case of any errors in the game, please contact us by email!
Have a nice use of the application, and the same a nice upbringing of loved and capable toddlers!
1. Postman - Help the Hedgehog deliver a letter to the correct house, based on the provided address.
2. Maze - Find the way to a house inside a maze.
3. Sudoku with Pictures - Fill the empty cells in the table with the correct objects, so that every object appears exactly once in each row and column.
4. Rhythm - Understand the pattern used in a sequence and find the object which breaks that pattern.
The author of the games is a child psychologist with more than 10 years of child educational experience.
Spatial intelligence develops in preschool and in early grades. The games "Postman" and "Maze" develop help develop a child's ability to analyze spatial problems. The child learns to work with pictures, patterns, and maps. Such exercise helps the child to handle geometric material at school.
The games "Sudoku" and "Rhythm" develop logic and concentration, which are very important for further studies at school, especially in math, sciences and technical/engineering subjects. While solving logical tasks, children train cognitive functions, working memory, and attention; which results in a higher IQ.
Levels of difficulty:
Easy ( age 3 years old)
Normal (age 4 years old)
Hard (preschoolers, ages 5 to 6 years old)
Very hard (elementary school 1st grade, ages 6 to 7 years old)
The app works best on Android tablets, but also has a zoom-in feature for smartphones with small screens.
Hedgehog Academy develops fun educational games and puzzles for kids, and each of them has a free Android version. Check our website ( www.hedgehogacademy.com ) and follow us on Facebook to get updates about new upcoming games.
Advantages of the Game:
- The game will easily teach your child nine various colors: red, pink, gray, brown, purple, blue, green, yellow and orange one. Each color comes along with three bright funny pictures matching the shade.
- The colors and the pictures are named in three languages: English, French, and Spanish. This allows the kid to learn over 30 foreign words, which will be very useful for the further study of the languages. Each word is pronounced clearly and distinctly.
- A fascinating mosaic mini-game behind the “Play” door will help to reinforce the newly acquired skills and to train the child's memory. The funny squeaking little mouse peeping out of the hole in the corner of the room every once and while brights up the game.
- The game interface is very simple and intuitive. Even the youngest children will be able to play it on their own.
How to Play:
- Learn your colors. The “Learn” door is for learning colors. After you open it, you'll be showed a certain color, along with its name being pronounced. Then, one-by-one, the game reveals three illustrative pictures to match the colour. For example, Lemon, Sun, and Chicken illustrate the yellow paint. The child will be amused by the bright cartoonish pictures that make the educational process highly entertaining.
- Learn foreign words. When the three pictures appear on the screen, the names of the objects, fruits or animals in them are also pronounced. Touch any of the pictures to hear its pronunciation again. Use the button in the upper left corner of the main screen to change the language.
- Test your knowledge. The “Play” door is for the mini-game. Come in to check the color recognition skills of your toddler and to revise the names of the colors. The child has to match each of the three painted canvas to the frame of similar color. If the pieces are drawn together correctly, the child will hear a word of praise.
Small kids often have troubles identifying and naming colors. The game allows the preschooler not only to learn his or her colors, but also to correlate them with different objects. It is very important for children 3 years old and under to notice the visual differences between colors. The best way to help them remember the new information is through playing games and using bright pictures. A great idea for parents would be to speak out the color of the object seen on the screen. For example, say, “Gray, the mouse is gray, can you say gray?” Then later ask, “What color is the mouse?” You can also do this exercise vice versa: ask your child to look at the three pictures and name their color.
The game offers three illustrative pictures for each color. But you can add on by asking your kid to name a few more objects of similar color. Such training can contribute to the cognitive development of your child by improving his or her memory and logical thinking. .
“Learning colors for kids” is a free game, which can be interesting not only for preschoolers, but for school children as well. Using this app is a great way to introduce some important foreign words to your child. The game allows for multiple repetition of the words pronounced, which makes them easier to memorize.
The application contains high quality HD pictures, nice funny music, and tons of fun.
Love, gifts, one heart, divided into two halves, - the main attributes of Valentine's Day. And to keep the romance of harmony and peace of your home, let your son or daughter to play our games. Teaching and entertaining at the same time, it will entertain your child and allow you to spend a romantic evening.
Everyone will understand the rules of the game find the fish drawn it the top of the screen and just click on it. Be sure you do not make a mistake, or an angry crab will come out.
Let us explore together the cheerful and colorful underwater world.
- High quality HD graphics and sounds
- The games develops fine motor skills of hands
- The games is a good exercise for your brain. When your children play Kids Fishing, the brain works in both hemispheres, resulting in improved communication between brain cells.
- Improves memory and ability to concentrate.
- Develops cognitive abilities and improves education.
- This is an app for all ages
If you are looking for a free educational games for your children, this game is just for you!
If you like our kids app please rate it and visit our web site to enjoy more free educational apps for toddlers on
- Learn professions and match the relations.
- Learn to recognize more than 100 animals including their sounds.
- Solve mazes of increasing difficulties.
- Guess the sound of musical instruments.
- Solve puzzles with fun images and stimulating music.
- Learn to draw in 4 steps! like a personal art teacher, it will teach you how to draw dozens of different objects and create amazing pictures.
- Children can choose their options by themselves
- multiple levels of difficulty, increasing the complexity and fighting against time.
- stimulates the intellect, overcoming challenges and difficulties.
Also by playing this game you can acquire the following skills:
- Improve children's skills in memory, concentration and development of knowledge.
- The game is adapted to be handled easily.
- Is specifically designed as an educational tool for interface of preschoolers and up.
・Suitable for right brain exercise, the graphics right brain activation. Improve the observation of the brain, cognitive ability, concentration, memory, creativity and imagination.
・Improve the response speed and the coordination of the brain and the body. Exercise visual ability to observe the dynamic objects.
・Simple and convenient, easy to operate. Suitable for children, the elderly, their families and friends to play together. Very convenient to use.
・Improve children's memory capacity, and ability to concentrate. The development of children's cognitive skills, and improve the level of education.
・It can also be used as the best educational tools to help children. Help training and observation of the child's brain, cognitive, concentration, memory, creativity and imagination to improve. Reaction speed and coordination of the brain and hand. Exercise visual ability to observe the dynamic objects.
• self-teaching (educational)
• the app includes lots of drawings such as: cartoon characters, animals, cars, toys, planes, flowers, and much more!
• each drawing is divided into 4 steps which are easy to follow.
• starting from a few lines, you’ll end up with a complete picture.
• You can create your own drawing and draw right on the screen.
• parents can use it to give drawing lessons to their kids.
Play and have fun learning numbers in different languages.
Children can have fun playing for a long time.
- Keep children entertained with fun sound effects
- The game is adapted to be handled easily.
- It's specifically designed as an educational tool interface for preschoolers and up.
Drawing and painting gives lots of fun and is great for the creativity. This game is a free coloring book for toddlers and for children. We put many free coloring pages in the app which you can color and paint and share with family or friends. But for more creativity it is also possible to draw your own drawing.
-Easy to play
-Share your drawing via email, Facebook, etc.
-Save and load your coloring pages
-Create your own drawing
-Intuitive icons and navigation. Easy game play
-Pro version without ads and popups available
We designed the app for toddlers of age 3 or 4 years and up. But we also got many positive reactions from parents of babies and it is also lots of fun for older children of age 5 years, 6 years and up.
So start draw and paint now in this fun app for kids.
We now offer an All-in-One Pack, which includes access to the full versions of all of Intellijoy's existing and future apps and comes with a free 7-day trial. Get it here: https://www.google.com/url?q=https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.intellijoy.pack
A hands-on, real-life way for kids to learn shapes.
Wouldn't it be just wonderful if there was a simple game for preschoolers and kindergarten-aged children that made learning shapes enjoyable? There is! It's called Kids Shapes.
★ What activities are included?
✔ Learning shapes using real-life objects
✔ Recognizing shapes in their real-life settings
★ What will my children learn?
Your child will learn to recognize shapes in their real-life context. The shapes currently included are circle, rectangle, triangle, square, rhombus and oval.
★ What won't my children learn?
The game does not overload children and parents with too many audio and visual stimuli. Coping with stress and over-stimulation is therefore one skill that your kids won't be practicing during this game. Its clear focus makes the game a delight for children and a winning choice for parents.
★ Hey, how did you take the top spots in the Education section?
✔ Educational games for young children is all we do. Our mission is: "Delight children through learning."
✔ Our games are laser focused. For example, the numbers game doesn't teach letters, and the letters game doesn't teach math. We keep the games simple but magically inviting and nourishing.
✔ We strive to give children just the right balance between education and fun. So our games don't feature fun at the expense of education – or education at the expense of fun. We also know games that are too complicated don’t involve and delight kids.
Game features and advantages:
- The app offers 15 bright colorful pictures which are to be composed of separate lines. Among them are: butterfly, bicycle, giraffe, doll, car, ice-cream cone, ball, doughnut, airplane, flower, puppy, apple, and three alphabetic letters, the A, B and C.
- The game has different difficulty levels for each task. It contains both simple pictures consisting of several lines and difficult, more complicated ones.
- The presented version of the game is available in several languages: English, Russian, French, Spanish and German. All the numbers and names of the objects displayed on the screen are pronounced in the language you have chosen. The pronunciation is clear and distinct, which allows the child to broaden his or her vocabulary and will be of use for those who study languages at school.
- The funny sounds and vibrations accompanying the game will cause great amusement to the child and keep him from getting bored. Rich, bright colors in every picture make the educational process interesting and exciting.
- Intuitive interface of the game makes it easy to control, which allows young children to play it by themselves, with no parents' attention or help needed.
How to play:
- At the beginning choose the language of the game from the list given on the left. To start the game touch the big star-shaped 'Play' button on the right.
- On the screen, the child will see a starry night sky. The stars will be scattered all over the sky in a certain order, each star bearing a number. The toddler has to connect them one by one in the correct order. Dots have to be connected into lines according to the strict order of numbers. As you start the game, the first star is always highlighted to help the child get his or her direction.
- If the child's choice of the next dot happens to be wrong, the line won't be drawn in. After the lines have formed the full contour, the kid will be showed a beautificent stellar animation and the bright and sweet picture the stars have been hiding.
- Touch the arrows found on both sides of the screen to change difficulty level of the picture.
The 'Connect the Dots' playgame helps develop child's imagination and spatial thinking skills. Peering into the mosaic of fancily scattered stars the child will try passionately to imagine what might be lurking behind them. What kind of picture will it be this time? What will the lines get arranged into? Each new dot and line will cause the child to think of new possible variants. Throughout the game, the kid will be instinct with curiosity and intense interest.
The app will be very useful for young kids, as it can make a remarkable contribution into development of their fine motor skills by training the muscles of their little fingers. Time and time again trying to hit the right dot the child improves these important skills, which in turns will be vital for developing neat writing at school.
Many educational games for children help the young players learn numerals. However, few of them can teach the child of proper understanding of the right order of numbers. 'Connect the Dots' is a free game which will teach the child to arrange numbers in ascending order. The toddler cannot make a wrong connection of the dots, because the line just won't be drawn in, if the next number of the sequence is chosen wrong. A great many pictures to be composed will give the young player enough time and tries to remember the new information very well.
The 'Connect Dots' game will take it rightful place in your collection of educational apps for children of preschool age.
This winter feast celebration with bells, socks, gifts, toys and fir tree, will make cheer all your family.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Baby Fishing for kids is a learning teaser game that will help your child to train memory and ability to concentrate, encourage perseverance.
Baby Fishing is designed for children of all ages, by selecting the level of complexity you can easily simplify or complicate the game for your kid.
How to play Baby Fishing:
In the upper right-hand corner is an icon of the fish you need to scoop. Select this fish among others and click on that fish - a scoop-net will catch it! If you have mismatched a fish - no worries, the fish will release bubbles so you may try again until succeed and scooped fish will produce a funny sound :)
- Easy to play
- Build cognitive skills
- Train memory
- Concentration skills test
- Beautiful fish pictures, exciting music and lots of fun
Kids love playing memory games online. Baby Fishing makes it easy for kids to improve their short-term memory and speed recognition skills.
Baby Fishing for kids is a good choice of fun educational game that will help your child to discover the fishing world and train memory.
If you like this game, please take a moment to rate it and share it to your friends, thank you! Your votes encourage us to develop more free games for kids!
The name speaks for itself. It's a lot of interesting games for young kids today who love to touch all their handles.
Parents play with their children as a family. Themselves invent stories and quests. For example, to tear off the petals of a certain color.
★★★ Develop memory, learn colors, better coordination of movement and reaction, teach notes and improve an ear for music, learn to count, learn shapes, animals and plants! ★★★
♥ A variety of game rooms
♥ Intuitive icons and navigation for easy games
♥ All objects behave very realistic, lifelike
♥ bright animated graphics, relaxing music and nature sounds
♥ No domestic purchases
We take care about the convenience of making intuitive operation without cumbersome menus of many tools and settings that allows children to play without adult. While your kids are playing, you will have additional free time.
Our wonderful program suitable for both girls and boys and the like as little kids and teenagers.
The game is constantly being improved and updated with new features.
We will be happy to answer all your questions and accommodate your wishes. Write on firstname.lastname@example.org, and together we can make the game the best children's app!
This full game is free, for this reason contains ads. If you want to avoid publicity download the full version. Thank you.
With this application, children can learn and improve their skills with 11 fun games. In addition, they will practice languages, because during the game you can use Spanish and English.
The recommended age is 4-7 years, perfect for preschooler’s kids.
With the game will learn:
- Colors (English and Spanish)
- The musical notes
- Numbers (English and Spanish)
- Memory, with the memory cards
- The logic to solve puzzles
- The animals, their names (English and Spanish) and sounds
- Paint, to be creative, with a simple game suitable for children
- Distinguish and associate forms
- Responsiveness, psychomotor apparatus
- Apparatus psychomotor and spatial vision, using the labyrinth with accelerometer
- Associate and relate
- Distinguish shapes and colors
During the game, for going to the menu you have to press the button on the top left corner. Once in the menu, to exit the game you have to press the back key.
This game has been developed with Cocos2d-x and Box2D as physics engine.
Our educational game shows children the alphabet letters and teach them to recognize letters as they appear. As a result, preschoolers kids learn the letters sounds much more faster.
- days of week for kids free
- education quotes
- educational games for kindergarten
- abc flashcards for kids, teens, adults
- logical apps for toddlers
- sounds of letters
- animal sounds for toddlers
- colors for toddlers app free
- entertain game and apps for preschoolers
- shapes for babies apps
- numbers for kids games
- calendar for baby
- talking alphabet
- edu flashcards for kids
- educational baby games free
- education puzzle and quiz
- human body parts for education
- real cute animals for toddlers
- shapes and colors
- baby learn abc and numbers
- letters and numbers
- teacher apps and quest
- learning abc with fun
- math puzzle games for kids
- educational games for kids age 10 and for adults, activities free kindergarten
- learning games for kids
- children recognize letters
- phonics education
- baby learn real english words
- help parents teach their kids
- train memory
- improve pronunciation
Educational games are games explicitly designed with educational purposes, or which have incidental or secondary educational value. All types of games may be used in an educational environment. Educational games are games that are designed to teach people about certain subjects, expand concepts, reinforce development, understand an historical event or culture, or assist them in learning a skill as they play.
Game based learning (GBL) is a type of game play that has defined learning outcomes. Generally, game based learning is designed to balance subject matter with gameplay and the ability of the player to retain and apply said subject matter to the real world.
Educational entertainment (also referred to by the portmanteau "edutainment", which is education + entertainment) is any entertainment content that is designed to educate as well as to entertain. Content with a high degree of both educational and entertainment value is known as edutainment. There also exists content that is primarily educational but has incidental entertainment value. Finally, there is content that is mostly entertaining but can be seen to have some educational value.
Twenty children's games in one, to educate and entertain toddlers and small children. The games feature cute, colorful cartoon art and lively sound effects. The user interface is specially designed to allow kids to explore and enjoy the games on their own.
*This is the free version and contains 5 completely free games and a subset of the paid version content.
**We include a trial version too, where you play all games with limited content, but must watch ads.
Draw the tracks game: Kids, drag your finger on the screen to create a train track, road or airway over the on-screen scenery, then watch as the cartoon trains, cars and planes travel along the paths while making their distinctive sounds.
Building blocks game: Kids, pick up and place different shapes and colors of blocks and form houses, trains, etc with or without gravity.
Match the pairs game: Kids, tap the screen to reveal pictures of the cartoon vehicle characters and exercise your memory by matching the pairs of identical pictures (of trains, cars, planes).
Water paint game: Kids, brush your finger over the black-and-white sketches to reveal the colors that complete the picture.
Finger paint game: Kids, choose colors from the palette and brush your finger over the canvas to color-in the black-and-white sketches using your own imagination.
Picture puzzle game: Kids, reassemble the scrambled pictures by dragging the tiles to their correct place on the canvas.
Music room: Kids, tap on the cartoon characters and hear the sounds they make (of trains, cars, planes).
Connect the dots game: Kids, tap on the numbered dots in sequence to reveal the hidden image.
Scratch the cards game: Kids, scratch with your finger the card to unveil the picture.
Blackboard: Kids, write your name, letters, numbers, outlines, do additions using your finger as chalk on the blackboard.
Maze game: Kids, drag the character and solve the maze.
Math game: Kids, count the characters and/or add, subtract, multiply, divide numbers.
My Puzzle, My Scratch, My Water paint game: Kids, add your drawings, digital photos, web downloaded images of favorite cartoon characters and play in these games. Your toddler will love revealing familiar faces of family member photos.
Reversi: a strategy board game for one player vs computer or two players.
Four in a Row: a strategy board game to connect four of one's own discs of the same color next to each other vertically, horizontally, or diagonally before your opponent.
Blocks 2: Build the same structure as the one depicted on the card placed at the top left corner of the screen.
Tic Tac Toe: a classic game loved by children.
Slide puzzle: slide the scrambled piece to their correct place on the canvas.
Toddler lock: Use the toddler lock button in the starting menu to keep your kids in the app. Toddler lock functionality does not change any of your device's settings and may not work on all devices. To unlock, use your device's back button to go to the starting menu and tap on unlock.
20 Baby / toddler / kid learning games including puzzles, doodle, blocks, finger paint and more.
Suitable for preschoolers & toddler, 1 year, 2 years, 3 years, 4 year, 5 year, 6 years old.
Planarsoft educational learning games for toddler, baby, preschool, kindergarten, child, children, kids, with train characters, trains, cars, planes featuring games like water paint, finger paint, puzzle (jigsaw), drawing tracks & lines, scratch, connect the dots, memory, music. Special thanks to Thomas & Alex.
This is an educational math game for your kids and a perfect math workout for your kids also a perfect challenge for you - They are free!
» Additions - bringing two or more numbers (or things) together to make a new total.
» Subtractions - taking one number away from another.
» Multiplications - repeated addition.
» Divisions - Splitting into equal parts or groups. It is the result of "fair sharing".
» Sorting - sorting number as descending and ascending.
» Counting - Counting number from 1 to 100
Children are educated through a series of educational stages. They vary around the world, some countries describe the different stages in years, whereas other countries use a system of grades.
We now offer an All-in-One Pack, which includes access to the full versions of all of Intellijoy's existing and future apps and comes with a free 7-day trial. Get it here: https://www.google.com/url?q=https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.intellijoy.pack
Kids Learn to Read is the 4th app in our Alphabet Curriculum Series. It is preceded by Kids ABC Letters, Kids ABC Phonics, and Kids ABC Trains.
Kids Learn to Read FREE contains no third-party ads.
This app consists of three activities which will teach your children to:
- Blend sounds into words
- Read simple words
- Form simple words
Note: The paid version has additional 3 activities, which teach children to identify spoken words and all about word families.
Kids Reading assumes that your kids already know the names and the sounds that the letters of the alphabet make. If your children do not yet know letter names or letter sounds, we recommend our Kids ABC Letters, Kids ABC Phonics and Kids ABC Trains apps.
Featured at the Google I/O developer conference, Kids Learn to Read is a delightful game that invites preschool-aged children to blend sounds into words, read and form simple words, identify spoken words and learn word families.
And if your children have not had a chance to learn the names of the letters, we recommend that you download our Kids ABC Letters app. It's the most enjoyable way ever for kids to learn the names of the letters of the alphabet.
Kids ABC Letters teaches letters
Kids ABC Phonics teaches sounds
Kids ABC Trains teaches letters and phonics
Kids Learn to Read (i.e. this app) teaches your children to read simple words
Features and Advantages of the Game:
- The puzzle game presents seven different figures, including circle, rhombus, square, rectangular, oval, polygon, triangle, as well as shapes of heart, footprint and flower.
- Bright and funny pictures provide for easy shape learning for kids. The name of each object is pronounced clearly and distinctly.
- Three types of game activity are provided: learning shapes of everyday life objects, a shape shifter to consolidate the knowledge, and awesome shape puzzles for kids, showing how a complicatedly shaped object is often composed of simple parts.
- The quest introduces all names in six languages. So it is the right choice if you are looking for a Spanish, French, Russian, Portuguese, German or English kids shape puzzle.
- The intuitive interface of the game makes it easy to cope with even for children of kindergarten age.
How to play:
- Learn the shapes. The first icon leads the young explorer to a deserted land overgrown with cacti. Press the arrows in the top part of the screen to switch between shapes and the three objects from everyday life representing each.
- Practice your knowledge. The second gate brings the adventurers and their parents to a tropical lake shore. The task is to shape shift the cards into matching cutouts.
- The toddler won't be able to muff a stroke as the plate is not going stick to a wrong shape frame. When the child manages to fit the piece within the right cutout, the device vibrates. Three pieces done, a word of appraise is heard, encouraging to build on the success with further practice.
- Play puzzles to strengthen the knowledge of shapes. Upon going through the third portal, the young player finds themselves on a sandy beach, gold and sparkling, to play an entertaining shape builder game. Five riddles resembling the famous tangram puzzle are represented here. Among them are: fir three, frogling, house, loco train and helicopter.
- The kid has to drag variously shaped elements to their places within the picture. Only after you cope with the first block puzzle, the next one is available, which propels interest and curiosity in the child.
In learning shapes, kids games like shape buster, shape train or animal shape puzzles can endow immensely. All their best features and advantages have been gathered in the app “Learning Shapes,” which is a shapes toddler preschool game full of adventures and fun. Playing puzzle games for kids will enable to understand the shape design concept and teach to differentiate between basic figures, which is also essential for remembering letters and numbers.
We are trying to make learning games for kids with different items in the game – like amphibians and reptiles for better baby education. This game can find place in a list of good kindergarten games for learning figure, number, numerals and color for 2 years old and 3 years old kids. It’s a showtime for distraction and a teaser show of delight and enlightenment for preschooler kids. The lifetime of context retention for language is for similarity
The interactive shape crop activity based on drag-and-dropping elements will help develop fine motor skills, while names of shapes and objects pronounced in six languages make particular use for those intending to continue the study of languages at school. Thanks to the variety of shapes and colors, soft music, vibration and cheers, the child will take the entire educational process with laughter and pleasure.
Love, gifts, one heart, divided into two halves, - the main attributes of Valentine's Day. This day let your son or daughter to play our games. It will entertain your child and allow you to spend a romantic evening.
- Battle Ship
- Tic Tac Toe
Before play begins, each player secretly arranges their ships on their primary grid. Each ship occupies a number of consecutive squares on the grid, arranged either horizontally or vertically. The number of squares for each ship is determined by the type of the ship. The ships cannot overlap.
After the ships have been positioned, the game proceeds in a series of rounds. In each round, each player's turn consists of announcing a target square in the opponent's grid which is to be shot at. If a ship occupies the square, then it takes a hit. When all of the squares of a ship have been hit, the ship is sunk. After all of one player's ships have been sunk, the game ends and the other player wins.
Tic Tac Toe
is a game for two players, where you have X (cross) and opponent have O (circle) , who take turns marking the spaces in a 3×3 grid.
The player who succeeds in placing three respective marks in a horizontal, vertical, or diagonal row wins the game
Is the game where player must guess word, phrase or sentence by clicking on a letters on screen.
The word to guess is represented by a row of dashes, giving the number of letters and category of the word.
If the guessing player suggests a letter which occurs in the word, the game writes it in all its correct positions. If the suggested letter does not occur in the word, the game draws one element of the hangman.
The Funny Boredom Killer Free is mainly intended to play on tablets, but of course it works on phones
Funny Boredom Killer Free is supported by unobtrusive banner advertising.
Try this cool Boredom Killer it is free.
The goal is to guess the color combination of game stones, before it reaches the last row or a set time expires (in Time attack game).
At the beginning of the game, the game sets the winning combination, which a player don't know.
By placing stones on the empty positions on the game board the player tries to guess the combination.
If a player believes that he guessed the right combination he press the evaluation button and the game evaluate the color combination in ways that are described in each difficulty.
There are two game modes
and three difficulty:
Easy - At this difficulty, evaluating pins correspond to guessed color sequence. Green pin determines the guessed color and order, black pin determines the guessed color and the gray pin determines not guessed color.
Normal - At this difficulty is evaluating pins arranged in order from left: First guessed color and sequence (green pin) further guessed color (black pin) and the last not guessed (gray pin).
Hard - At this difficulty is to evaluate the same as the normal difficulty plus the colors in the row can be repeated.
Is easy widget to display information about battery status.
Among the displayed information includes:
- Battery type
- Charge level
- Plugging type
This information will help you display the widget on the home screen.
Now please set the widget by following notes:
1. Go to your home screen (main phone's screen) or any screen where you want place the widget.
2. Click on empty space and hold until the Android 'Add to Home screen' popup window not shown.
3. Click on Widgets menu item.
4. Choose and click the Easy Battery Widget and set up the widget.
Do you like Easy Battery Widget?
Rate this widget or leave a positive feedback.