In Beta Testing:
There is now a real-time leaderboard for the Top 50 players. Go to "Play Pro" to have your score saved.
Blind Game is played unlike any other game; it can be played without sight or sound. After the initial tutorial, you can take your eyes off the screen and still keep playing. The app caters to 3 different types of players.
1. Blind Game is perfect for a casual gamer. The main game type was created to be played subtly, or secretly. By hiding your screen in the options setting, you can play without anyone noticing. That means you can play at at church or under the dinner table, yet no one would ever know that you were playing a game... except for your god...
2. The Pro game type was created to promote challenge, competition, and fairness.
• Challenge: Every successful swipe leads to an ever-so-slight increase in difficulty.
• Competition: Leaderboards allow players to show off their scores to friends and foes.
• Fairness: A grace period is given to the players at the start so they can get their 'footing'. The game timers also give equal reaction time for each vibration length, as you may notice while watching the timer closely.
3. People with visual impairments can play Blind Game too, albeit with the initialization (startup) from a person with vision. In the best case scenario, the app is opened for- and the tutorial is explained to the person with a visual impairment. If Stevie Wonder can kill it on the piano without sight, he--and others like him--deserve a chance to beat you at Blind Game.
Feel free to email me of any feedback or suggestions. Thank you in advance!
NOTE: An old or broken screen can interfere with gameplay when registering swipes. If your swipes are being registered incorrectly, adjust your thumbs to swipe the straightest line possible.