This app is not sanctioned or endorsed by the LDS church or any of its affiliates.
Gives instruction on how to perform LDS Priesthood Ordinances and Blessings. The source of this information comes from Handbook 2: Administering the Church and can be found on www.LDS.org.
The following ordinances are covered:
1. Anointing with Oil
2. Sealing the Anointing
3. Consecrating Oil
4. Conferring the Priesthood and Ordaining to an Office
5. Setting Apart Officers and Teachers
6. Father’s Blessings and Other Blessings of Comfort and Counsel
7. Naming and Blessing Children
11. Dedicating Homes
12. Dedicating Graves
Note: The first time you run this application, the first ordinance you open will be blank. Simply go back and open it again. From then on, everything will work perfectly.
Added Google Analytics to increase performance.
Using Google Analytics and user feedback, made the following improvements. Crash associated with Share button press corrected. Gave users more flexibility to Share with Google+, Twitter, Facebook, etc.. Scripture references actively linked with LDS.org.
Significantly updated wording of application to reflect changes shown in Handbook 2: Administering the Church. Added instruction for dedicating a house. This app has now be translated into Spanish, special thanks to Brother Leebert.
Minor modifications to language to more closely match LDS.org. Added section for blessing (general instructions) and a section on setting apart officers/teachers.
Allow users to long-click an Ordinance to move it up or down.
Allow users to re-size ordinance text and other minor updates.
Corrections made to Spanish language thanks to Mario Pineda and many other users. This app has now be translated into Portuguese, special thanks to Marcia Loureiro, Oli Silva, Paulo Nascimento, Laura Lawrence, and all the feedback from users.
This app has now be translated into Swedish, special thanks to John Wennerlund. This app has also been translated into French, special thanks to Eliott.
Feel a compelling connection with your ancestors as you discover the important events and stories of their lives. As your heart turns to them, begin to collect and add your own favorite family memories to the tree for others to enjoy for generations to come. Share your family legacy with others in person or through popular social networks.
• Browse your family branches, and see portraits of relatives you’ve never seen before.
• Discover facts, documents, stories, photos, and recordings about your ancestors.
• Easily add new persons and add photos stories and audio about your relatives.
• Take your family tree with you wherever you go—the app works even without Internet access.
• The app automatically syncs to FamilySearch.org, so you can pick up where you left off on any device.
• Store your family branches for free forever, deep within the FamilySearch vaults.
Share family stories with your children at bedtime or in the car while traveling. Learn something new about your family origins while waiting in a line. Take the app to family gatherings, and capture stories you’ve never heard before. Ask your parents and grandparents to tell you about their lives and what they remember of their deceased relatives; then record their stories using the app. Use important moments of your history as teaching aids. Watch how stories of your ancestors’ hardships, endurance, and faith help you become a better person.
FamilySearch Tree is always free and an easy and convenient way to find and share meaningful, heart-turning family stories that will make an impact on your life and the lives of your loved ones.
• FamilySearch Tree is a mobile companion to FamilySearch.org. Along with making it easy to add photos, stories, and audio recordings to the records of ancestors in the tree, Family Tree now provides for the user to add new persons and edit the vital information for all ancestors in the public tree.
- Search by title or find by page number
- Pinch to zoom in or out
- Swipe left or right to browse through the songs
- View with musical notation or just as text
- Listen to the song, with or without voice accompaniment
• Includes translations for most major world languages
• Includes audio recordings in English, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, and Spanish
• Includes search capability and simple navigation, including swiping gestures to navigate between chapters
• Includes links to learn more about the Book of Mormon
● ENGLISH TEXT
● ENGLISH VOICE OUTPUT
The standard works of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS Church) are the four books that currently constitute its open scriptural canon, due to the LDS belief in continuous revelation.
● The Holy Bible (King James version)
● The Book of Mormon, subtitled since 1981"Another Testament of Jesus Christ"
● The Doctrine and Covenants of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
● The Pearl of Great Price (containing the Book of Moses, the Book of Abraham, Joseph Smith-Matthew and Joseph Smith-History)
+ The Joseph Smith Translation of the Bible
The standard works are printed and distributed by the LDS Church in a single binding called a quadruple combination and as a set of two books, with the Bible in one binding, and the other three books in a second binding called a triple combination. Current editions of the standard works include a Bible dictionary, photographs, maps and gazetteer, topical guide, index, footnotes, cross references, excerpts from the Joseph Smith Translation of the Bible (JST), and other study aids.
Under the LDS Church's doctrine of continuing revelation, Latter-day Saints believe literally in the principle of revelation from God to his children. Individual members are entitled to divine revelation for confirmation of truths, gaining knowledge or wisdom, meeting personal challenges, and so forth. Parents are entitled to revelation for raising their families.
Divine revelation for the direction of the entire church comes from God to the President of the Church, who is viewed by Latter-day Saints as a prophet in the same sense as Noah, Abraham, Moses, Peter, and other biblical leaders. When prophets and general authorities of the church speak as "moved upon by the Holy Ghost", it "shall be scripture, shall be the will of the Lord, shall be the mind of the Lord, shall be the word of the Lord, shall be the voice of the Lord, and the power of God unto salvation." Members are encouraged to ponder these revelations and pray to determine for themselves the truthfulness of doctrine.
This app is available as a FREE and a PRO version. The FREE edition includes ads which finance the development while the PRO edition is completely ad-free. Apart from that both versions are equal. You can first check out the FREE edition without any risk in order to to see if you like the app. If the ads annoy you or you just want to support this app's development, you can buy the PRO edition.
● Standalone software - no eBook reader needed
● Daylight & nighttime colors
● Voice output (text to speech, TTS)
● Move to SD card
● Clickable table of contents
● English and German program language
● Contents rotate automatically (portrait/landscape)
● Fullscreen images on/off by long click
● Options menu
+ Help page
+ Settings page
- Text color
- Background color
- Text size
- Text padding
+ Link to all iwpSoftware apps in Android Market
+ Go to bookmark
+ Set bookmark
+ Set current image as wallpaper
+ Link to image/item/description
Bookmarks have arrived, you can now save your place in your scriptures with this bookmark function. It is located under the menu options.
Recurring alarm now available in paid version!!
If you have any problems please send us an email at email@example.com before you give us a bad review. We will do everything within our power to resolve the issue. Thanks for trying out the app!
Now in Material Design
** Inspirational messages and LDS quotes from LDS church leaders.
** Submit Quotes - Sharing the gospel as always brought blessing to ourselves as well as those we share it with! Share these inspirational messages to those in need. It's never been easier
** Wallpapers - Select from a beautiful array of LDS temples to set as your background
** Widget - Set a widget on your home screen or lock screen for quick inspiration.
** Favorites - Select your favorite quotes and save them for later.
** Search - Search quotes by author, keyword, or topic
Visit us at http://lds-missions.org or visit the official church website at http://mormon.org.
Bookshelf from Deseret Book has been completely redesigned, making it simply the best LDS eBook reader available. When you get started you’ll receive eight free eBooks and find:
● Normal, Night, and Sepia reading modes
● Customizable view (fonts, font size, line spacing)
● Page-view and scroll-view options
● Elegant, modern interface optimized for Android
● Tabbed reading allows you to easily switch between several open eBooks
● Easy access to your notes, highlights, and bookmarks
● All annotations backed up and accessible across your Android and iOS devices
Search (faster and more powerful)
● Search your entire library or a single book
● Find exact phrases, any, or all search terms
● More accurate than ever before
● Easily switch between your library and search results
● Ability to share favorite passages with anyone through email, Facebook, and Twitter
● Option to tell your networks what books and authors you’re reading
Download the app and create an account to receive eight free classic LDS titles:
1) Jesus the Christ
2) Teachings of the Prophet Joseph Smith
3) Discourses of Brigham Young
4) Lectures on Faith
5) History of Joseph Smith by His Mother
6) The Miracle of Forgiveness
7) Gospel Doctrine
8) Autobiography of Parley P. Pratt
Plus the entire Standard Works: the Old and New Testaments, The Book of Mormon, Doctrine & Covenants, and Pearl of Great Price. LDS scripture references within eBooks are linked to the entire standard works, allowing you to easily explore scriptural connections within your library.
Shop our eBook store for over 3,000 LDS eBook titles and other world classics from your favorite authors. Download many official Church publications for free, including curriculum materials and reference books.
Need help? Try our FAQs: http://deseretbook.com/bookshelf_faq
Need more help? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Toss a snowball, make a snow angel, and conduct a train as you swipe through The Coat, A Mother’s Hope, andThe Old Shoemaker.
* Read as a family or let the app do the storytelling for you with video and audio playback.
* Let beautiful animation, music, and narration immerse you in the stories.
Missionary Age Announcement
Relationships with Other Faiths
The Articles of Faith
Diversity in the Church
The Quorum of the 12 Twelve Apostles
Membership / Mission Statistics
Caribbean Membership Statistics
What to Expect at Church Services
Fun Facts About the LDS Church
Events of April 6, 1830
Challenge of the Book of Mormon
D&C Revelation Locations
12 myths about Mormons
Mormon Volunteers and Hurricane Sandy
Missionary Parents – FAQ
Prospective Missionaries - FAQ
Joseph Smith and the Kirtland Temple
I Hope They Call me on a Mission
Church Statement on Racism
Catholic Encyclopedia Entry – Mormonism
and much much more...
Updates added frequently... more lists and articles added regularly...
All lists and articles are stored on your device and will work with or without Wifi.
This version has the following features:
- 325 quotes from modern-day LDS prophets, with many more quotes available in each category
- 65 topics to search through, which is especially helpful for talks and lessons
- Quotes are also sorted by author to facilitate searching, with over 40 authors including both presidents and apostles of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- Each quote has the associated citation
- Handset and tablet compatibility
- App updates to expand the quote library
- Ad-free and requires no permissions!
The free version has all of the features of the full version. For any generous persons who would like to donate to a worthy cause, a paid version of the app is also available (identical to this version). We appreciate your support!
We hope you find these spiritually uplifting!
Keywords: LDS, Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Mormon, Prophets, Scripture, Quotes, Talks, Lessons, Missionary Work, Faith, Teachings, Inspiration, Library, LDS Prophetic Passages
Disclaimer: LDS Prophetic Passages is not an official app of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
Visit us on Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/PromisesOfTheBookOfMormon
This app can greatly benefit your personal study, talk and lesson preparation, or finding verses to share with friends.
The Book of Mormon is used and printed by the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day saints, or the LDS church. This app can be helpful for any christian, LDS or not. I will soon be doing the same thing for the KJV of the Bible.
I appreciate any feedback about how this app can be more helpful for you. Also please take a minute to rate this app.
1.) Choose a song
2.) Once the game begins, tap the arrows at the BOTTOM of the screen to the beat, as would in tap tap revenge, stepmania, or guitar hero.
3.) To unlock other levels you must get at least one star on each song.
4) Upgrade to the full version of Finger Dance to remove ads.
Update: New Graphics and songs!
Please email us about any features you'd like to see or bugs that need to be squashed.
Track your attendance for any temple of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. View session times, get directions, or call the temple.
In addition, set attendance reminders, set a temple as your wallpaper, view the gallery. More features to come, please email suggestions!
Keywords: Library Mormon LDS Gospel Channel lds
* Great teaching tool to use with your kids
* As songs are played the words are shown
* Gospel images scroll in the background
* Great for family home evening and Primary or Nursery
Please send suggestions!
Keywords: primary mormon lds sing music gospel library children songbook sing hymn scriptures christian song
Life can be puzzling. Why are some people so easy to love, work for, work with, befriend, while others require constant effort? What part do you play in making the relationships in your life work?
4 Core Colors:
RED: “Winning isn't everything... It’s the ONLY thing!”
BLUE: “If you love someone, set them free. If they come back, they’re yours: if not, hunt them down and kill them!”
WHITE: “I finally got it together…but I forgot where to put it.”
YELLOW: “I get enough exercise just pushing my luck!”
Taylor Hartman, Ph.D. is a native of California and former professor at California State University, Long Beach,
and has been coaching businesses and counseling individuals for over 30 years. His work revolves around the simplicity in understanding the unique complexities of personality and relationships.
For more information visit www.thecolorcode.com
The full version enables you to play ad-free!
Choose a song. Once the game begins, tap the arrows at the bottom of the screen to the beat, as would in tap tap revenge, stepmania, or guitar hero.
Update: New graphics!
Please email us about any features you'd like to see or bugs that need to be squashed.
time out out time out child obedient help child obedience rules time-out child
Simple text strings (such as your name and a friend's name) may also be entered.
Both Needleman-Wunsch and Smith-Waterman alignment options are available.
For sequences longer than 45 characters alignment identity is reported.
Bioinformatics, biology, course, demo.
keywords: DDR, tap tap revenge, phase, stepmania, beats or guitar hero
- changed letter color, fixed prompt to buy
Keywords: scrabble boggle boggle scrabble boggle crossword boggle boggle scrabble boggle scrabble boggle scrabble boggle boggle boggle scrabble scrabble word game puzzle word game word game