• Convenient, easy appointment scheduling and rescheduling
• Receive appointment reminders
• View donation history to see how many lives you’ve helped save
• Get geo-targeted blood shortage alerts let you know if your blood type is needed in your area
• Take a selfie of your heroic donation and share with friends and family using one of a variety of filters
• Claim rewards from participating retailers for your donation efforts
• Track your blood via Blood Journey and get notified when your blood has reached a hospital (when available)
• Join or create a lifesaving team based around your favorite organization (school, business, sports team, etc.) or create your own, recruit others and view rankings on a national scoreboard
• Earn unique badges to proudly share your achievements via social media, text, or email whether you’re a first-timer or a gallon donor
• If your donation history doesn't appear or for account sign up/login help - call 855 210 1278
Copyright © 2014 The American National Red Cross
It is able to store your last blood donation date so you can always know if it's already ok to give or not.
You could also easily setup notifications, so you will be notified when it is the time of your next donation.
More amazing features to come.
Currently, supported countries are:
- Czech Republic
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- United Kingdom
Don't hesitate to contact me if you want to provide data to add more countries, some better logo, help for interface design, or feedback.
Also, if you want to support the development of this application, don't hesitate to click on the little ad or to contact me by email for a donation (money in that case, not blood ;-) )
Network permissions are required only because of the "ad" banner. The application itself doesn't use the network in any way.
* The app has been designed to make blood donation more meaningful and helpful.
* The donor and receiver will be known to each other and can share the joy of saving the life of another human.
* Successful donations will be monitored by a custom back end system, at the office.
* Every donor will get surprise gift, in addition to being shown on SID International website.
* This is not substitute for actual blood donation. We are just trying to make it easier and more convenient for people for find donors and vice-versa.
* Don't forget to update your Profile+ Information. Additional details that we like to know about you.
*** Please note that:
1. You should be above 18 years of age to install *and actually use* this app. As persons below 18 years of age are advised against donating blood.
2. You have a valid credit card linked to your Google Play account to pay the Rs. 50 verification charge. Most India Debit cards do not work with the Google Play Store.
Blood Donors Data bank of Kerala (Search based on Blood Group, District and Panchayat).
Send blood requests to MPulse users. All users will get notification about your blood request. Respond directly to the sender.
Share received blood requests to social medias.
Edit / change your personal data as a blood donor.
Details of Hospitals in Kerala and Manglore..
Hospitals' Rout Map.
Find Hospitals around your current location..
Search district wise blood banks in Kerala..
Ambulance numbers in each districts..
Tips for blood donors..
Other help line numbers..
Also, you can register your name as a blood donor..
Our aim is to make this app a wide network of Blood Donors in Kerala and a perfect health application.
Previously this application's name was Kerala Blood Bank / MPlus / M Plus
The blood donation calculator computes the earliest possible date for the next donation, after entering the last blood donation dates.
The calculation rules are determined by the German Red Cross (Deutsches Rotes Kreuz).
How to use:
1. Select gender.
2. Add your last blood donation dates (for best results: men - last 6 dates, women - last 4 dates).
3. The next possible blood donation date will be calculated after each new input and appears in the in the first line of this application.
- HTC Desire
- HTC Desire HD
If you're a Basque Country's blood donor, with this application you can find the place where the donor bus is located. It allows you to search both by date and city and displays a map with its exact location.
It also includes a donation history and a form with user data, including the donors card number so it's always handy. It also keeps track of the time required to donate blood again and shows a notification when the user is ready to donate.
Sukhmani Sahib is the name given to the set of hymns divided into 24 sections which appear in the Sri Guru Granth Sahib, the Sikh Holy Scriptures on page 262. Each section, which is called an Ashtpadi(asht means 8), consists of 8 hymns per Ashtpadi. The word Sukhmani literally means Treasure (Mani) of Peace (Sukh). This set of Hymns or Bani is very popular among the Sikhs, who frequently recite it in their places of worship called Gurdwaras and at home. The full recital takes about 90 minutes and is normally undertaken by everyone in the congregation.
According to Sikh doctorine, this Bani is believed to bring peace to one's mind and compoundly peace to the world. This set of 192 hymns were compiled by the fifth Sikh Guru, Guru Arjan Dev Ji.
Online technical support is also available for our products. Our technically qualified sales engineers always there to support our valuable customers. Our focus is building healthy relationship with our customers by providing quality cutting tools at reasonable price with our enhanced technical support. Our goal is to be customer oriented and to work on different application areas, adding value to our products by providing services of our technically qualified sales team.