Mobile operators have a variety of network configuration options that will bias cell selection towards a femtocell. This tool will provide a simple means to verify such configurations by demonstrating that the mobile is camped onto an in-range femtocell.
Reliably camping onto a femtocell will pave the way to interesting new services that can take advantage of small cell provided location, low cost / high bandwidth backhaul and "5 bars" signal strength.
Configuration is simple. With the mobile device, go extremely close to the femtocell and, from the menu, press the "Select MyCell" button. From this point, the 'Current Cell' ID will be associated to the femtocell. To verify that the femtocell has been selected, move beyond the coverage area so that another cell is selected (as indicated by the red circular shape over the femtocell graphic).
Automation tools - Call, SMS, Browse.
(Plan to update GPS Tracker, WiFi Tracker.)
For more information, please refer to Menu -> Help or contact to http://spacepalm.com/contact-us.html
- SITES DATABASE. You can create a single or multiple sites over terrain. Also, you can import KML files generated in Google Earth or export KML files to be used in Google Earth.
- REPRESENTATION of terrain profiles and First Fresnel Zone between two geographical points. You can see immediately if the First Fresnel Zone is obstructed or not by the terrain and the percentage of the First Fresnel Zone clear of any obstructions is automatically calculated.
- OPTIMIZATION of the antenna height in the sites for a given percentage of the First Fresnel Zone clearance. Very useful to find automaticaly the antenna height needed to satisfy with some visibility conditions.
- ORIENTATION of the antennas in azimuth (relative to the North) and elevation (relative to the horizon) between two geographical points. Useful for quickly orientating the antennas situated at the sites.
- LINK BUDGET. The Link budget calculations can be done to determine the maximum allowed path loss, taking into account the equipment configuration elements and parameters (transmitting power, cable loss, antenna gains, sensitivity, etc.)
- DROPBOX. You can store results (sites database, profiles etc) and share them (if you want) instantly with your RF Terrain Profiles user group.
- Digital Terrain Models.
You can calculate profiles (up to 5km in this version), without an additional cost, using the Digital Terrain Model (DTM) provided by GOOGLE with a resolution of 90x90m.
Shunra’s network virtualization for software testing solution accurately captures and evaluates mobile application performance (visit our Mobile Zone at www.shunra.com/mobile-zone for more information).
Once you download this app, you can immediately begin measuring network latency, packet loss and downstream bandwidth to any addressable domain or IP address (must respond to PING).
- Quickly measures and reports on current network conditions
- Automatically formats an email containing a recording of network conditions
- The recording integrates directly with other Shunra network virtualization solutions to reliably recreate network conditions in your application test environment.
Shunra offers multiple editions of its Shunra NV technology. Available in both software- and appliance-based versions, Shunra NV delivers a comprehensive set of capabilities to each of the requirements for accurate and reliable software testing: discovery and capture of production network conditions; virtualization of network conditions in the test environment; robust performance analysis and automated performance optimization recommendations. More details are available at http://www.shunra.com/products/shunra-nv-network-virtualization.
Shunra’s network virtualization solutions deliver confidence in application performance. We understand the challenges distributed architectures and end user populations present when it comes to ensuring application performance. We are pleased to offer the technologies, services and education you need to proactively ensure performance prior to application deployment or infrastructure change.
Our solutions and other free tools are available at www.shunra.com.
This app is also intended for inputting 'known' colors that you may use regularly. For example, you may need to store your company's branding colors.
Useful for web designers/developers who want to quickly capture a rough color when out and about, or to store important color values that you use regularly.
Useful when you see a color that inspires you that you want to save for later.
To go into color capture mode, press menu.
The app requires following permissions:
READ_LOGS - used to fetch the Logcat
READ_PHONE_STATE - used to get phonenumber,IMEI,IMSI and SIM-Serial to allow exact match
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - used to write temp files
Keywords: security, privacy, logcat, logging
No more need to have a computer available to connect to your dynaTrace server and check the performance of your system. With the dynaTrace Mobile Client you can take a look at your dashboards where ever you have a mobile connection.
- Base Station: base station description, mobile market, near base station (available in selected countries)
- Network: status, type (GSM, UMTS, LTE) code and name of the operator, LAC, CID (Cell ID), signal strength
- User Location: accuracy, altitude, direction and speed of movement
- Hardware & Software: OS version, hardware device, SIM card
- Maps: base station and user location
Base station name appear for mobile networks:
- all LTE Networks
- Telekom Slovenije, Si.mobil, Tusmobil, T-2 (Slovenia)
- T-Mobile, Vipnet, Tele2 (Croatia)
- Telenor, mt:s, Vip mobile (Serbia)
- m:tel (Montenegro)
- m:tel (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
- One, Vip Operator (Macedonia)
- Ipko (Kosovo)
- app 'SI Info'
- widget 'Base Station or Cell ID 2x1'
If you want to help us to translate our application into your own language, please contact us at email@example.com.
Although the server application is available for Windows only at the time you can easily create your own implementations for your favorite Linux distribution, Arduino or basically anything you can think of without touching the Android application. Messages are exchanged in JSON encoded format through UDP packets. Check out the documentation of used ports and available messages at freemotecontrol.com.
There is still much more to be done. Feedback, feature requests and contributions are more than welcome.
For details, please visit: http://freemotecontrol.com
A huge thank you to the developers of Tasker. Without them this app wouldn't be possible.
By downloading this app you agree that I the developer am not responsible for any damages that may ensue from using this application. This application is distributed AS IS WITH NO WARRANTY. This application is public domain. It is distributable, eligible for resale, and modifiable by anyone at any time.
－ Radi PA-1100で測定したデータをBluetooth通信で取得します。
－ このアプリは、Radi PA-1100とのBluetooth通信をシリアルポートプロファイル（SPP）で通信します。SPPをサポートしている端末でご使用ください。
－ あらかじめ通信相手となるRadi PA-1100との間にペアリング（相互認証）を行なってください。
－ 以下のHORIBA Webサイトにて、通信機能確認済端末リストをご確認の上、ご使用ください。
Google Services Framework Key ID
IMEI / MEID
Subscriber ID (IMSI)
SIM Card Serial
WiFi MAC Address
Bluetooth MAC Address
Ethernet MAC Address
NOTE: This app doesn't require INTERNET permission so your information is safe.
It can start by displaying and choosing ActivityList of Intent (ACTION_MAIN).
In order to acquire all the Activity, there are some which cannot be started in inside.
An error will be displayed if Intent starting of the Activity which cannot be started is carried out.
A terminal may reboot depending on Activity to start.
Please keep in mind that there are also Activity which carry out data erasing, such as Activity of initialization.
* This application is for developers.
Please use on a direction's responsibility to download.
* operation check ｛HTCEVOWiMAX(2.3.4),Galaxy Nexus(4.0.2),NexusS(4.0.3)｝
It is used for logging into a (OTP enabled) system from an untrusted terminal by generating a password that is only valid for one login.
Supports SHA1 and MD5.
Option to store passphrase and challange (encrypted with IMEI (device) and IMSI (sim) via AES-256)
Most cell phones are unable to indicate when they are on the Femtocell. This app widget provides this missing indication for GSM and UMTS phones.
Femtocells are small personal cellular mobile base stations installed in homes and connected to your broadband connection to improve your indoor cell phone coverage.
The app has NO internet connection and NO ads. Your privacy is guaranteed.
Note: this is a 'Widget' that you add to your phone's Home Screen after the App is installed.
The large very easy to read Home Screen Widget quickly shows if you are connected to a 2G, 3G or Femtocell basestation.
Some operators provide cheap (or even free calls) if they are made using your Femtocell. This widget will show you BEFORE you make that call if you currently connected to the Femtocell.
Find the best place to put your Femtocell. Use your phone to check the extent of the Femtocell coverage in your home.
(more features in the PRO version)
Features of this free 'Lite' version include:
- Only works for 2G GSM or 3G UMTS phones
- works for Android OS 1.6 and later
- No impact to battery life
- Large easy to read widget
- battery status is displayed
- Shows basestation information such as 2G, 3G,
Femtocell or Airplane mode
- Shows basic radio cell identity information
including Cell Id, LAC
- Notification icon which changes to show
2G, 3G or Femtocell even when widget
is not visible
- Shows radio cell type including GPRS, EDGE,
UMTS, HSDPA, HSPA, HSUPA
- Option to vibrate when widget updated
- Customisable LAC range for Femtocell detection
- Detects 3G Femtocells
Limitations of this demo version include:
- some settings are not saved
- widget refresh period fixed at 5 secs
- limited logging
- does not make use of new features in Android OS 2.x and later
Adds additional benefits:
- log files are larger and can be saved as text file
- Continuous logging supported
- using OS 2.x features
- additional settings and menus
Tap to select two or more of the same object, create a new high score to be a game winner!
How To Play:
• 60 secs on the clock
• Tap to select two or more objects of the same type that are adjacent.
• Tap again to clear all the selected objects faster.
• The more objects selected the higher the score
• Try to beat the highest score by the end of 60 secs
Choice of two music tracks.
Free download for this fun match game, you'll enjoy it!
Bonus: Funny 'Quotations' with a technical flavor that will make you smile.
Many of the calculators below also support reverse calculations ie find inputs needed to provide a desired result.
Radio Calculations in RFCalc2 include:
Antenna Gain: _______ Typical Antenna Gain from size and frequency.
Antenna Tilt: ________ 3dB service radius for a radio site from the antenna gain and tilt.
Cable Loss: __________Feeder losses of a given cable type, frequency and cable length.
CDF: ________________Cumulative Distribution Function for Normal Distribution
Channel Rate: _______ Max radio channel Data Rate.
Coverage Margin: _____ Increase in signal level at cell edge required to meet an area coverage probability.
Erl Traffic: ___________ Erlang B formula to calculate erlangs or blocking or number of channels.
Fresnel: ____________ 60% Fresnel path clearance.
Horizon: _____________ Distance in Km to the radio Horizon.
Noise Rise: _________ Increase in Receiver Noise Floor caused by an interfering signal.
Packet Loss: ________ Max TCP data rate for given packet loss and Round Trip Time.
Path Loss: __________ Free Space or Hata propagation loss for a given frequency.
Power: ______________ Convert Watts to dBm or dBm to Watts.
Propagation Delay: ____ Signal delay travelling a distance through different medium eg Air.
Receiver Sensitivity: __ Calculate radio Receiver Sensitivity.
TCP Window: ________ Calculate max TCP rate for given buffer size.
VSWR: ____________ Calculate Return Loss in dB for a given VSWR.
Wavelength: _________ Convert between Frequency and Wavelength.
This is a handy pocket RF calculator that gives quick and easy results, for example when doing field work. RF Calc 2 has 18 calculators with 47 different calculations to provide one tool that can quickly solve a broad range of RF problems.
Most cell phones are unable to indicate when they are on the Femtocell.
This Widget detects Femtocells by looking at the Location Area Code (LAC) received by the mobile. The range of LAC used is different for each operator so set this to the values you see when you know you are on a Femto Cell.
The app has NO banners and NO ads.
Only works for 2G GSM or 3G UMTS phones
- Notification icon which changes to show
2G/3G or Femtocell even when widget
is not visible
- Audio notification for 2G, 3G or Femtocell
- vibrate when widget updated
Home Screen Widget
- Display battery status
- Large easy to read
- Shows basestation information such as:
2G, 3G, Femtocell or Airplane mode
Cell ID and Location Area Code (LAC)
GPRS, EDGE, UMTS, HSDPA, HSPA, HSUPA
- widget refresh period between 1 sec and 30s
- updates can be always or only when screen on
Information and Logs
- tap widget for phone,app and log information
- logs up to 100 network reselections
- export phone,app and log information
- Customisable LAC range for Femtocell detection
- Detects either 2G or 3G Femtocells (not CDMA)