Do you seem to encounter situations where your internet or calls are not simply working due to phone losing network connectivity? This might occur, for instance, in a train which travels through a tunnel. No signal afterwards. Allowing phone to reconnect by itself can take a lot of time or might even require you to restart the phone to get it back online. Do not waste your time for waiting, start using our Connection Fixer widget to solve your problems a lot faster! This way you will be using your Facebook, sending SMSs or making your important calls in no time after a lost connection. You can fix your connections with just a click, right from your desktop.
- Desktop widget
- With just one click application closes down and restarts following wireless and network connections
- 3G (*)
- 3.5G (*)
- 4G (*)
- Bluetooth (*)
- Wifi / WLAN (*)
(*) Reconnected only if originally enabled from Android own menus
Notice! You can use the application also abroad, application does not require data connection to operate. So, even when abroad you can fix cellular, Wi-Fi or any other network connection simply by just a click.
Tip! After downloading the application, insert widget onto your desktop so that Android Market can confirm that the application is correctly installed and licensed. This is done only once after the purchase. Once completed, you'll have unlimited access and free upgrades. Example how to add widgets to your desktop http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtdxqSOyQqo&feature=player_embedded
Market place offers also a possiblity for free testing of the application, see instructions from http://www.google.com/support/androidmarket/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=113515&topic=1046718.
If you have any questions or comments regarding our applications, please contact us by
- email at email@example.com,
- facebook at http://www.facebook.com/versine.eu or
- visit our webpages at www.versine.eu.
This application shows you all informations about your smartphone/tablet at a glance.
» COMPLETELY AD-FREE «
• model, product und producer
• current android-version
• android ID and serialnumber
• timezone and uptime
• board, bootloader and brand
• CPU-ABI I + II and display name
• fingerprint, mainboard designation and ID
• tags and type
• display size, density per inch and refresh rate (FPS)
• pixel format
• display ID and scale
• camera picture format and preview format
• picture size , preview size and supported picture sizes
• telephone number, SIM serial number and other SIM - informations
• network provider, unique subscriber id, network operator
• voice mail number and vm tag
• CPU-monitor, which shows you the cpu-usage
• internal storage
• usb-storage / sd-card
• current battery charge
• battery technology, voltage and temperature
• battery health and state
• all informations are queried in real time
• you get a warning if the battery is overheated. This prevent damage at your device.
• completely in english, german and french.
Droidenschmiede would appreciate some feedback, both positive and negative, with justification.
Also, we gladly accept suggestions for improvement.
- shows the network type in your status bar
- test you download speed
- check, if websites are reachable
- shows, over which network type you where connected
- LTE , HSPAP, EVDO_B
- HSDAP, HSUPA, EHRPD
- EVDO_0/A, HSPA, UMTS, EDGE
- CDMA, IDEN, GPRS
4.あなたのスキャナーのスキャン開始ボタンを1タップで 「スタート/ストップ」 と操作することができます。
Widget visualizes preferred network mode, currently used network, signal strength.
Click to change network.
Update: re-install + re-add!
This is a widget, not an application. Therefore it can't be 'opened'!
Build Prop Tweaker is a super tool for your android arsenal that helps you tweak your build.prop file to improve performance, customize UI, improve battery power, network speeds etc. The Build Prop Tweaker comes bundled with many tweaks ; hand picked and thoroughly tested on many devices and known to work on all of them. Moreover you can define your own tweaks. It is a very powerful tool if your Device is rooted.
Some of the highlighted features of Build Prop Tweaker
* More than 40 tweaks bundled along with the app.
* You can also add your own Tweaks and comments for build properties.
* Increase Video and Image Quality
* Improve Booting Speed.
* Enable or disable boot animation
* Change LCD Density of a Device
* Backup and Restore build.prop files. Unlimited backup files supported.
* Add or remove properties from your build.prop file.
NOTE : This app requires root and busybox to work properly. If you don't know what root is don't buy this app. Modifying your build.prop file can sometimes soft-brick your device so if you are not sure about what you'r doing don't do it at all.
HOW IT WORKS:
Since "Stingray" devices trick your phone into connecting to them as if they were a cell tower, Hammerhead monitors the cell tower activity. If a change is detected that appears to be suspicious, Hammerhead will alert the user and prompt the user to deploy countermeasures to prevent further tracking. The limitations of Android dictate that the countermeasures require user input, and cannot be run automatically.
HOW TO USE:
1. Open App.
2. Click the "Deactivated" button to activate monitoring.
3. Hammerhead will ask if you wish to turn on GPS. Press yes. Hammerhead requires GPS location data to accurately detect targeting by "Stingray" devices. Your location info is not stored.
4. Once the green "Activated" button appears, Hammerhead will monitor for suspicious activity in the background until deactivated.
**May Not Work On All Devices**
With this application you can send SMS with your location information - address and coordinates(Longitude, Latitude) to multiple recipients.
It could be useful when:
- you want to send periodical information about your location to somebody
- cases of emergency
- to find lost phone
- to mark the location of point of an interest sending SMS from there
There are two modes - AUTOMATIC and MANUAL.
In AUTOMATIC you press , type phone numbers of the recipients,type the automatic message text (50 chars max) and define the timer(days:hours:min) and max number of SMS. Then press to save the settings. Then after enabling automatic send the application will send SMS periodically to predefined contacts.
In MANUAL you can type text (50 chars max) and push button and send SMS to predefined list of contacts.
The format of the SMS is:
...Country, City, Street, Number...
Link to Google Maps
The recipient of SMS can click the Google Maps link and see the location or copy Latitude and Longitude values (in this case 42.6563,23.3755) in Google Earth or Google Maps and will find the location of the sender.
The Accuracy of GPS fix can help in determining the reliability of the location.
IMSI and IMEI can provide further information in tracing the sender.
In order to allow application to use GPS set in
Settings> Location and security> Use GPS satellites ON.
In order to save battery GPS is switched on/off when you switch MANUAL SEND on/off.
In AUTOMATIC mode GPS is switched on several minutes before the send of the message.
The maximum length of the SMS depends on the alphabet used. The length varies between 160 and 70 symbols.
The app shows in how many parts the SMS will be sent. Try to keep it one part since your operator may charge additionally for multi part SMS.
Tips and tricks:
Make sure you have good GPS reception before pushing [Send Now] button. The location information that is sent is what you see on the main screen of application. It might be outdated if the GPS reception is not good.
At the start of the application GPS is turned on in order to get recent coordinates. If you want to switch GPS off click MANUAL SEND on and then off.
You can put your phone number at the end of the predefined contact list. In this way if SMS service has some delay you'll know when the SMS has arrived to other recipients.
In AUTOMATIC mode you can postpone sending of an SMS turning AUTO SEND OFF and then ON again. Then the sending cycle will restart.
Notification icon is visible only in AUTOMATIC SEND mode
The initial configuration of AUTO SEND is 1 SMS after 10 minutes to your own number. In order to test it enable AUTO SEND.
With ORBIT you have the power of FTNavVision in you hands. It allows you to configure you Android device as a Duty Alarm Panel or as Light mimic viewer, giving you the full power of FTNavVision in pocket-size.
Please refer to your installation manual in order to configure your FTNavVision installation for use with ORBIT.
The parameters collected by Mobile Analyzer application can be separeted in three groups:
- SIM Card: PLMN, Serial Number, SPN, IMSI, Voice Mail Number, SIM Card State.
- Mobile Phone: IMEI, IMEI-SV, MMS User Agent, MMS UA Profile URL, .
- Network information: Data State, Network Type, PLMN, Name of the Network, Call State, Roaming, Signal Power, LAC/TAC, GPS Position and Cell ID.
With Mobile Analyzer is possible to collect logs and save it on CSV Excel file.
Shunra’s network virtualization for software testing solution accurately captures and evaluates mobile application performance (visit our Mobile Zone at www.shunra.com/mobile-zone for more information).
Once you download this app, you can immediately begin measuring network latency, packet loss and downstream bandwidth to any addressable domain or IP address (must respond to PING).
- Quickly measures and reports on current network conditions
- Automatically formats an email containing a recording of network conditions
- The recording integrates directly with other Shunra network virtualization solutions to reliably recreate network conditions in your application test environment.
Shunra offers multiple editions of its Shunra NV technology. Available in both software- and appliance-based versions, Shunra NV delivers a comprehensive set of capabilities to each of the requirements for accurate and reliable software testing: discovery and capture of production network conditions; virtualization of network conditions in the test environment; robust performance analysis and automated performance optimization recommendations. More details are available at http://www.shunra.com/products/shunra-nv-network-virtualization.
Shunra’s network virtualization solutions deliver confidence in application performance. We understand the challenges distributed architectures and end user populations present when it comes to ensuring application performance. We are pleased to offer the technologies, services and education you need to proactively ensure performance prior to application deployment or infrastructure change.
Our solutions and other free tools are available at www.shunra.com.
Tap to select two or more of the same object, create a new high score to be a game winner!
How To Play:
• 60 secs on the clock
• Tap to select two or more objects of the same type that are adjacent.
• Tap again to clear all the selected objects faster.
• The more objects selected the higher the score
• Try to beat the highest score by the end of 60 secs
Choice of two music tracks.
Free download for this fun match game, you'll enjoy it!
Bonus: Funny 'Quotations' with a technical flavor that will make you smile.
Many of the calculators below also support reverse calculations ie find inputs needed to provide a desired result.
Radio Calculations in RFCalc2 include:
Antenna Gain: _______ Typical Antenna Gain from size and frequency.
Antenna Tilt: ________ 3dB service radius for a radio site from the antenna gain and tilt.
Cable Loss: __________Feeder losses of a given cable type, frequency and cable length.
CDF: ________________Cumulative Distribution Function for Normal Distribution
Channel Rate: _______ Max radio channel Data Rate.
Coverage Margin: _____ Increase in signal level at cell edge required to meet an area coverage probability.
Erl Traffic: ___________ Erlang B formula to calculate erlangs or blocking or number of channels.
Fresnel: ____________ 60% Fresnel path clearance.
Horizon: _____________ Distance in Km to the radio Horizon.
Noise Rise: _________ Increase in Receiver Noise Floor caused by an interfering signal.
Packet Loss: ________ Max TCP data rate for given packet loss and Round Trip Time.
Path Loss: __________ Free Space or Hata propagation loss for a given frequency.
Power: ______________ Convert Watts to dBm or dBm to Watts.
Propagation Delay: ____ Signal delay travelling a distance through different medium eg Air.
Receiver Sensitivity: __ Calculate radio Receiver Sensitivity.
TCP Window: ________ Calculate max TCP rate for given buffer size.
VSWR: ____________ Calculate Return Loss in dB for a given VSWR.
Wavelength: _________ Convert between Frequency and Wavelength.
This is a handy pocket RF calculator that gives quick and easy results, for example when doing field work. RF Calc 2 has 18 calculators with 47 different calculations to provide one tool that can quickly solve a broad range of RF problems.
Most cell phones are unable to indicate when they are on the Femtocell.
This Widget detects Femtocells by looking at the Location Area Code (LAC) received by the mobile. The range of LAC used is different for each operator so set this to the values you see when you know you are on a Femto Cell.
The app has NO banners and NO ads.
Only works for 2G GSM or 3G UMTS phones
- Notification icon which changes to show
2G/3G or Femtocell even when widget
is not visible
- Audio notification for 2G, 3G or Femtocell
- vibrate when widget updated
Home Screen Widget
- Display battery status
- Large easy to read
- Shows basestation information such as:
2G, 3G, Femtocell or Airplane mode
Cell ID and Location Area Code (LAC)
GPRS, EDGE, UMTS, HSDPA, HSPA, HSUPA
- widget refresh period between 1 sec and 30s
- updates can be always or only when screen on
Information and Logs
- tap widget for phone,app and log information
- logs up to 100 network reselections
- export phone,app and log information
- Customisable LAC range for Femtocell detection
- Detects either 2G or 3G Femtocells (not CDMA)
Most cell phones are unable to indicate when they are on the Femtocell. This app widget provides this missing indication for GSM and UMTS phones.
Femtocells are small personal cellular mobile base stations installed in homes and connected to your broadband connection to improve your indoor cell phone coverage.
The app has NO internet connection and NO ads. Your privacy is guaranteed.
Note: this is a 'Widget' that you add to your phone's Home Screen after the App is installed.
The large very easy to read Home Screen Widget quickly shows if you are connected to a 2G, 3G or Femtocell basestation.
Some operators provide cheap (or even free calls) if they are made using your Femtocell. This widget will show you BEFORE you make that call if you currently connected to the Femtocell.
Find the best place to put your Femtocell. Use your phone to check the extent of the Femtocell coverage in your home.
(more features in the PRO version)
Features of this free 'Lite' version include:
- Only works for 2G GSM or 3G UMTS phones
- works for Android OS 1.6 and later
- No impact to battery life
- Large easy to read widget
- battery status is displayed
- Shows basestation information such as 2G, 3G,
Femtocell or Airplane mode
- Shows basic radio cell identity information
including Cell Id, LAC
- Notification icon which changes to show
2G, 3G or Femtocell even when widget
is not visible
- Shows radio cell type including GPRS, EDGE,
UMTS, HSDPA, HSPA, HSUPA
- Option to vibrate when widget updated
- Customisable LAC range for Femtocell detection
- Detects 3G Femtocells
Limitations of this demo version include:
- some settings are not saved
- widget refresh period fixed at 5 secs
- limited logging
- does not make use of new features in Android OS 2.x and later
Adds additional benefits:
- log files are larger and can be saved as text file
- Continuous logging supported
- using OS 2.x features
- additional settings and menus