Nightingale is the first smart home sleep system designed to mask common indoor and outdoor noises to help you sleep better every night. Nightingale works by creating customized blankets of comfortable sound - specifically tuned to mask noises that cause wake occurrences. Nightingale can be customized based on the type of room, the acoustics of the room, and personal sleep conditions. Automatic scheduling allows you to program Nightingale to turn on before bedtime and turn off before you wake up. It can even ramp up the sound blankets slowly over time.
Unlike white noise machines, Nightingale sound blankets take into account your room's architecture (wood floors, windows, carpet, etc.) and utilize the walls to reflect sound blankets into the space from two different units, each with 2 speakers. This creates a uniform and even coverage - and means the brain can't perceive where the sound is coming from, making it blend into the background. Nightingale can also play different nature sounds to help ease you to sleep.
Nightingale can be controlled via Bluetooth (for local use) or WiFi for remote use and expanded functionality. If you choose to connect via WiFi for control,
When using WiFi, advanced features are available including, automatic scheduling allows you to program Nightingale to turn on before bedtime and turn off before you wake up and IoT connectivity with many popular WiFi connected home automation devices!
For Best Operation Please Review the Following Setup Tips!
• The Nightingale Sleep System has been specifically designed to be controlled by a mobile phone. Please review the list of tested mobile phones that represent the largest share of smart phones in use today – other Android Phones may also work:
• Google Pixel
• LG Nexus 5X
• LG Nexus 6P
• Motorola Moto Z
• Samsung Galaxy Note 3
• Samsung Galaxy S4
• Samsung Galaxy S5
• Samsung Galaxy S6
• Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
• Samsung Galaxy S7
• Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
• Samsung Galaxy S8+
• WiFi Operation: ensure that your wireless router is either a 2.4gHz or Dual Band router – you can find this information on the label of the router. The Nightingale Sleep System is designed to only operate on the 2.4gHz band.
• WiFi Operation: Ensure that the signal strength in the room where the units will be located is good. You can check the signal strength using your phone or via a free app (search Google for any free WiFi Meter Application. WiFi signal strength should ideally be in the -50 to -70 range).
• Make sure that the wall outlet that you have chosen to plug Nightingale Sleep System into is NOT a switched plug or the switch must remain in the on position! (If this is unavoidable, then keep in mind that Nightingale only draws power from the lower outlet.)
• If you should experience difficulty with connectivity or other setup issues, please visit http://www.meetnightingale.com/support or call us directly at 1-866-821-7333.