Sync Ever since the last update, books don't sync between devices. I use the app on my phone and tablet and when I sign out of one to sign in to the other, I have to find the page where I left off. Getting very frustrated
This would be 4.5 stars, as B&N have finally got Series Book sorting to work! Only one last quibble left - please give us the option of storing our books and magazines and comics on a microSD card rather than internal storage. Then I'll give you a 6!
I need another update I just bought the new Galaxy Tab S2 but the Noon app says they're not compatible. When will this problem be fixed? Please don't make me switch to Kindle now.
Samsung galaxy s3 I love this app, its the only app i use to read my books but now every time i open the app it says nook has stopped working and then kicks me out. I have sent multiple reports stating the problem and it still hasn't been fixed.
Very much like actual reader This newer updated version of Book all had better functionality all around, including interface with book store.
Font size The font is terribly small and no matter how much i increase the font size it won't get any bigger. Please fix!
This release addresses feedback reported by NOOK Users:
• Re-open the App on your current read or where you left off
• Improved off-line reading (some features like Shop, Library sync and BN Readouts still require a network connection)
• Find “My Shelves”, “My Files” and “Archived” by tapping on “All My Items” in Library
• Report Series problems and group/ungroup to your liking on your local device
• Bug fixes and improvements
Ebook reader. Multi-format, highly customizable. Supports cloud synchronization.