The pandemic Android Privacy Disaster is a critical vulnerability in Android 4.3 and below involving a bypass of the universal browser safety mechanism “Same Origin Policy (SOP)”. It allows an attacker to retrieve cookies and page information (such as entered passwords) from a normally trusted domain by using a carefully crafted webpage - leading to a critical security breach. According to the current Android market data, 75% of Android users are at risk, a number which puts millions of Android users in danger.
This is a privacy disaster. The Same-Origin Policy is the cornerstone of web privacy, and is a critical set of components for web browser security.
Trustlook Privacy Disaster Scanner help android users to detect whether your android browser is vulnerable to Privacy Disaster vulnerability.
How to mitigation this risk
1. First you need to install this app to scan all browser you are using if you are not sure your browser is vulnerable or not
2. Please install and set Google Chrome Browser as your default browser.
Like us on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter:
There s a free app too, choose this if u want to support my work.
More info about at following link
-this app need to be installed over a Disaster ROM (or Disaster ROM based rom to work)
-'til now support only Galaxy S2 international version and Korean version
Although some numbers and links are pre-filled with standard data, publicly-available publications and documents; users should also research additional local procedures, other emergency numbers and important disaster information. This information can be added to the included standard fields and custom fields within the App.
This App does not require internet connection; however, there may be links to web content that may not be accessible without cell service or web connection.
Tailored icons for Emergency Shelters, Emergency Dispensing Sites (also called Points of Dispensing or PODs), Sheltering-in-Place, and Evacuating help emergency workers give clear directions. General communication icons for medical needs, personal needs, and feelings and support give people a way to express what they need - and help workers gather important information.
During an emergency, first responders and first receivers need to give information to and gather it from disaster victims. Show Me for Emergencies will help. Just pass the phone or tablet back and forth to show exactly what you mean.
- Communicate quickly during an emergency with a research-based augmentative and alternative communication (AAC) tool
- Overcome language barriers with clear, understandable icons
- Use the app even without mobile phone service or WiFi
For people with communication issues:
- Be prepared for any emergency - and confident that you’ll be able to get help
- Use big, easy-to-press buttons designed for people with physical impairments
For staff and volunteers:
- Get custom icons for different emergencies - blizzards, fires, hurricanes, disease outbreaks, and others
- Help people in need get around a confusing emergency shelter or other location
- Use the app as a conversation aid to save time, reduce confusion, and earn trust during an emergency
Developed by the Office of Preparedness and Emergency Management of the Massachusetts Department of Public Health.
Each damaged item is entered as a "Detail" organized under a "Disaster." You start by adding a "Disaster." Then you add "Details" to that "Disaster" to document your losses.
You can enter text, add photos using your camera or gallery, and add audio using your sound recorder of choosing from saved audio files.
DRJ also provides NDSU Extension Service information on how to clean or deal with flood-damaged appliances and electronics; carpets and floors; clothing and fabrics; food; furniture; gardens and landscapes; home structures; household items; mold; papers, books and photos; and water.
With This App, You Can:
-View the Map of the Area Affected.
-Read What The Public Is Saying On Twitter! (Automatically Updated In Real Time!)
-Read the Latest News Articles
-IF YOU HAVE BEEN ADVERSELY AFFECTED BY THE OIL SPILL,you can file a Pre-Qualify Form Claim & Be Compensated For Your Losses.
-View the Latest Videos (Automatically Updated in Real Time)
It takes data communication charges depending on your plan.
*"Disaster Message Board" is disabled in A01HW,A01SH,GT01.
Disaster Message Board :
You can register, confirm, and delete your whereabouts and safety on Ymobile Disaster Message Board.You can also automatically send a notification message that you have registered a message on Ymobile Disaster Message Board to pre-registered e-mail addresses of families, friends, etc. While using the Wi-Fi network, you can confirm only.
Disaster Voice Messaging Service :
Even when the phone line is overwhelmed during a disaster, you can send and receive voice messages about the safety of you and others through the service.
You can use WhiteScreen or Cam Light to lightup.
* Security Buzzer
By pressing "Security Buzzer" your phone will beep loud.
press again to stop beep.
* Make donation
It will show links to donation site (Google Crisis Response)
for any questions please contact metalmegane on twitter.
- create free maps for your community and family groups
- get public data alerts such as road incidents and earthquakes.
- get information in the field, visualise it in one place.
- use ThunderMaps to revolutionise reporting in your workplace. Power to the workers!
Ways to use the app:
- subscribe to a road hazard feed. Get notifications of accidents and delays on your trip home.
- report incidents to a ThunderMaps organisation. For example, report graffiti to your local council.
- subscribe to all ThunderMaps alerts and events happening in an area you care about.
- get alerts for areas you want to monitor (e.g. flooding near your parent’s house).
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.