Donate version available, buy me a coffee :)
Shows info about the phone and the current network, Bluetooth, IPv6 and Cell connection.
It also shows your public/external IP & hostname.
Only goes on-line to get and resolve the public IP via my own server http://aschillings.co.uk/myscripts/getip.php and to remotely resolve it (see notes below). Initially the application was also using whatismyip.org but, as the server seems to be constantly down it was removed.
>> Information shown <<
•Device IP and hostname, both private and public.
•Current mobile Cell and any neighbours, along with their signal strength, location info and type.
•Information about the current mobile provider (MCC+MNC, current connection, etc.)
•The Android device unique ID.
•Full information regarding the WiFi connection (MAC, current SSID and BSSID, link speed, IP/Netmask, Gateway, DNS and DHCP servers, etc.)
•Your current location according to Android based on your network neighbours. No GPS is needed or used.
•Information regarding Bluetooth status, the current Bluetooth connection(s) and info about past pairings.
•IPv6 device and router IP addresses for all device interfaces (see notes, this should now work for everyone).
>> Notes <<
•This is an expansion of the 'Network Info' application, to support more phones based on the 2.1 Android API.
•I only have a GSM/UMTS phone. If anything funny happens on any other phone type, email me and I will try to fix it.
•This application will connect to the network only to fetch your external IP/Hostname (using http://aschillings.co.uk/myscripts/getip.php and http://aschillings.co.uk/myscripts/gethostname.php). No other information is sent (my policy is located below).
•Please email me about any bugs or features you want. I cannot see all market comments and I am not notified when someone does comment.
•The IPv6 part should now work for everyone. If that is not the case for you, please email me (email@example.com) so I can try to fix it. If possible, download 'Under the hood' from the market and send me the results via export.
•If you want to show the Vendor which owns a MAC address, download 'MAC (OUI) Database' from the market (it is one of my applications) and use it to download a copy of the OUI database.
•In version v0.5.2 I added remote hostname resolution which is your public hostname as is resolved by my server. It should be the same as your external hostname, unless there is a record propagation delay or your DNS server is lying (like some home routers which resolve their external address as a local hostname). My server is hosted by 1and1 so this will be unreliable if you use the same DNS servers.
•'Ext. Hostname (L)' is the hostname your device resolves your external IP (local resolve).\n
•'Ext. Hostname (R)' is the hostname my server resolves your external IP (remote resolve).
•'Field Test' is a hidden application which comes installed in HTC phones. The menu item will only appear if the 'Field Test' is installed in your phone.
>> Known Issues <<
Samsung devices do not display Neighbouring Cells. This is a problem in Samsung's Android implementation and there is nothing I can do.
>> Privacy Statement <<
I do not collect any information which can directly and uniquely identify and/or bind a user to a device or any other personal information. When you retrieve your external IP address, my server will log a standard website “hit” which is the same as if you browsed a page on my server using a browser. No other information is logged or kept.
Please email me with any bugs/problems/feature requests. I cannot reply to market comments which can make debugging difficult.
With the CIA you can immediately see who this anonymous caller is, whether it is a business or a personal number. CIA shows the name, address and other contact details right on your screen, while the phone is still ringing. This means you can prepare yourself properly for the phone conversation, or even decide not to take it. Priceless!
CIA users say:
”Although of course it does not contain all the numbers, this is one of the most useful apps, especially in professional life for me.” - Konrad, Germany, using a Samsung Galaxy S2
” Beautiful. Most important number recognition app.” – Ahmet, Turkey, using a docomo G2 L-01F
”Best Caller ID app out there! I have used this app for years now. This new update is even better than the old app. All features are free! And it identifies so many calls.” – Susi, United Kingdom, using a Samsung Galaxy S5
Why use CIA Caller ID?
CIA caller ID will identify who calls you on your Android phone in real-time.
More than 45 million people use CIA caller ID to identify unfamiliar numbers (across all platforms). The vast majority of our users are Android users or iPhone users, but the app is also available for Blackberry, Nokia S40, Nokia S60, Nokia Symbian and Java phones. Unfortunately the app is not yet available for Windows Phone.
CIA is popular worldwide, especially in Turkey, Morocco, Austria, Brazil, United States, Germany, Slovenia, Russia and India.
==> Caller id: Don’t wonder about who is calling you, if you don’t have the phone number in your contact list. With CIA you can now identify a caller in real time
==> Call blocker: Avoid annoying telemarketers and other scam calls by blocking their number with CIA’s call blocker.
==> Search numbers: Identify name, address or business information of the person or company behind a strange telephone number. CIA identifies contact data on over 1.5 billion numbers worldwide!*
==> Alternative businesses: If you call a company and the number is busy, CIA will give relevant alternative suggestions, which you can call instead.
==> Backup contacts: Tired of losing contacts when you switch to a new cell phone? With CIA’s backup function, you will never lose a contact’s number again.**
==> Update contacts: Easily add info to enrich your mobile phone’s contact list with name and address data.
==> My profile: Manage the name other users see, when you call them by updating your profile in CIA.
==> Screen settings: In the app settings you can choose which screens to show, choose the location of the caller ID window and choose for how long you want the information display to show.
Get in touch
If you have any feedback or questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our community pages:
CIA App FAQ: http://cia-app.com/faq/
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ciamedia.caller.id
*CIA wants to respect the right to privacy. Therefore, it is not possible for the app to show caller ID information for cell phone numbers, which through telecommunications service providers have been marked as private / silent / unlisted / ex-directory numbers.
**Please note that CIA never makes your phone book public or searchable in any way.
Download and install the Hangouts Dialer start making phone calls in the Hangouts app. After installation, you can access all voice calling features directly from Hangouts or use Hangouts Dialer for a shortcut to make phone calls from the dialer screen in Hangouts.
● Make phone calls over data from the Hangouts app (and all calls to other Hangouts users are free!).
● Call any phone number, including landlines.
● Connect with your Google Voice number to make VOIP calls in the Hangouts app from your Google Voice number.
Notes: Mobile carrier and ISP charges may apply. Voice calls to Hangouts users are free, but other phone calls might come with a charge. View our calling rates at http://www.google.com/hangouts/rates.
Comprising Caller ID manager and Alerts manager, Connect to Cell offers a convenient solution to integrate your Android™ cell phone with the Bluetooth®-enabled AT&T branded phone systems*. The app supports Android OS 2.3 and higher.
Caller ID manager allows you:
- To view your AT&T branded phone’s caller ID log on your Android cell phone;
- To use your Android cell phone to call back or send messages to individuals who have called your home line on the AT&T branded telephone;
- To store callers’ names and numbers to your Android phone’s directory for future use.
Alerts manager allows you to extend your Android phone’s alerts to your AT&T branded telephone system. Your AT&T branded telephone will notify you whenever you receive certain text messages, e-mails or social media updates on your Android phone, so you will always be kept up to date. Alerts manager is compatible with the following applications or services:
- Android’s default email
- Yahoo! ® Mail
- AOL® Mail
- Google Calendar™
- Low battery alert
* AT&T-branded models TL92273/TL92373/TL92473/TL96273/TL96323/TL96373/TL96473/ CLP99183/CLP99283/CLP99353/CLP99383/CLP99453/CLP99483/ CLP99553/CLP99583
© 2013 Advanced American Telephones. All rights reserved. AT&T and the AT&T logo and graphic design are trademarks of AT&T Intellectual Property licensed to Advanced American Telephones. The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. Connect to Cell™ is trademark of Advanced American Telephones.
All other trademarks are the properties of their respective owners.
Cell Broadcast (CB) is a messaging system like SMS, but is “one-to-many”. In other words, mobile operators can use CB to send a message to every mobile phone connected (camping) on a particular cell. Each phone receives the same message. There is no facility to reply. Typically CB is used to provide weather, location, or emergency information. It is a free service. There are multiple information “channels” on CB (1-999), with channel 50 being the default channel.
If several cells in a network are transmitting messages, the phone will only receive the messages from the cell providing the strongest signal (i.e. the one it is “camping” on). As relative signal strength can change over time, messages may be received from neighbouring cells, even if the phone is stationary.
How to use Cell Broadcast Display
1. Activate the CB feature in the phone Settings menu. Typically this is: Messaging ->Settings -> CB Activation
• If the phone asks for a channel number, select channel 50. This is the default channel.
• Manufactures implement CB is various ways so there is no general configuration rule. Some Android phones do not offer CB at all. Cell Broadcast Display app will not work with these phones.
2. Download, install and run the Cell Broadcast Display app.
3. Create a widget.
4. CB is generally offered on 2G (GSM) and/or 3G (UMTS) only (not usually on LTE). Force the phone to use the correct technology using the phone Settings menu.
5. Return to the app home page and wait for the phone to receive the messages. This may take some time.
What if you do not receive the messages?
1. Not all Android phones support CB. If you cannot find a way to configure CB in the phone Settings, this may mean that your phone does not support this feature.
2. Not all mobile operators use Cell Broadcast. Check whether this service is offered by your operator.
3. Check that your phone is using the correct radio technology (2G and/or 3G). Some operators may implement the service on only one of the radio technologies.
4. Check that you have activated Cell Broadcast in the phone Settings menu, and selected channel 50 or another channel which is in use.
5. Restarting the phone may erase CB Settings configuration. Check that these are still valid.
The Cell Broadcast Display app was developed because Android OS typically does not handle CB conveniently. Depending on the manufacturer’s implementation the:
• CB messages are often treated as an SMS and are inserted into the SMS Inbox – causing congestion
• Phone sometimes beeps when a message is received
• Message may be displayed in a dialog box, which needs to be manually dismissed
The Cell Broadcast Display app was developed to solve these problems. Its features are:
• Displays any CB message received by the phone, according to the CB channels configured in the phone Settings.
• The CB messages are presented silently in a widget, with a large, readable font
• The most recent message is displayed in the widget but the app has an archive of the last 10 messages.
• The CB message is not sent to the SMS Inbox, avoiding the need to manually delete them.
• Cell Broadcast Display is a passive app; it only receives CB messages. It does not generate any messages.
Use of Cell Broadcast Display with Dynamic Tariffing
The Cell Broadcast Display app has been developed specifically for use with the Dynamic Tariffing (DT) network feature which some mobile operators have implemented to offer mobile users discounted Voice, SMS or Data services.
DT can offer subscribers very low-cost calls; for example up to 99% discount – this means you only pay 1% of the normal tariff. The DT system changes call tariffs hourly. These are determined uniquely for each cell. The tariff, is presented as a discount ranging from 0% to 99%, and communicated continuously from each cell to the user via CB messages.
on the map. When sending mail, google earth kmz file automatically added to mail body.
Many people do not follow this evolution of mobile telephony, now tell me you never forgot the phone number of your propio, or some important feature when making a configuration or even informing any information to another person, so you do not have more this problem we have created the "Information sim card" or "sim card informations".
With this application you have all the information about the data on your line and the connectivity options of your device in a single screen easy and simple to use, ddd, ddi, phone number, carrier name and countless other information so simple at your fingertips.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: Because this application requests access to the internet?
A: This application requests access to the internet to show ads is how to generate the same revenue.
Q: Because this application requests access to information from my phone?
A: This application requests information on your phone just to show you the information of your line.
Hide Number is the solution.
Block your cell phone number and don’t be identified by caller ID boxes and other caller identification systems.
When enabled, Hide Number will hide your telephone number from caller identifiers on mobile and landlines, so that the other party receives the call as "Private" or "Unknown" or "Hidden".
You don't need to keep changing the general settings of your Android every time you wish to make a hidden call anymore.
The app provides an easy way for you to enable and disable the sending of your number or ID to other phones or caller ID identifiers.
* PLEASE NOTE: The application does not allow hiding the originator of SMS messages.
The application may not block your phone number for calls to emergency services.
Your network-operator must support hiding your caller ID, Indian cell phone operators don't support that!
In india the blocking of caller id, CLIR, Caller Line Identification Restriction, is only available in some carriers, ex. Airtel, in post-paid plans with additional cost.
✔ FULLY COMPATIBLE with a wide number of GSM operators worldwide ✔
*** Features ***
✔ Hide your caller ID for outbound calls.
✔ Hide Caller ID for specific numbers only (Block list / Black List)
✔ Status bar notification, indicating when the application is running and if it is hiding the ID of your calls.
✔ Once you buy the application, you are entitled to all its future upgrades.
✔ The application allows you to add a custom block code provided by your mobile operator.
✔ Widget to turn on / off the app functionality.
** Important Notes - Read before you buy **
✔ Hide Number will work with GSM operators from different countries.
✔ If after activating the program, your number continues to be shown to the other party, contact your mobile service provider and request activation of the service "blocking or barring outbound caller ID". Some operators may charge for this service.
✔ For suggestions and comments do not forget to send us an e-mail so we can get in touch. The comments field of the Market doesn’t let we know your e-mail.
✔✔ Attention ✔✔
Test the app by calling any number and check if the ID was blocked. If it does not work with your operator, you have 15 minutes to return the application to the Market and get your money back.
* Operators BR *
✔ TIM – Ok.
✔ Vivo – Ok.
✔ Oi – Need to request activation of the service.
✔ Claro – Need to request activation of the service.
✔ Aeiou – To be tested.
✔ CTBC – To be tested.
✔ Nextel – To be tested.
✔ Sercomtel – To be tested.
* Operators Other *
✔ Telecom Italia Mobile - Ok
✔ Wind Italia - Ok
✔ Vodafone - Ok
✔ CTMR Cel - Ok
✔ T-Mobile - US - Ok
✔ Teleacre Cel - Ok
✔ H3G - Ok
✔ ATL Algar - Ok
✔ Telesc Cel - Ok
✔ AT&T - Ok
✔ Red Pocket Mobile USA - Ok
✔ Simple Mobile - Ok
✔ Airtel India Post-paid - Maybe
✔ Simobil Vodafone Slovenia - Ok
✔ Bouygues Telecom - France - Ok
Icon by Http://www.androidicons.com (licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.)
Unlike other call filters, Root Call Blocker silently blocks calls at a system level. You need not even know its working and can choose to be notified only if specific numbers are blocked.
Supported languages: English, Español, Português, Français, Italiano, Català, Deutsch, Suomi, Nederlands, Čeština, Svenska, Magyar, Polski, Român, Русский, Türkçe, 简体中文, 繁體字 and more.
Some languages are incomplete. If you want to help with a translation, visit http://crowdin.net/project/root-call-blocker-pro to get started.
• Your phone never rings and the screen never turns on
• In call widgets allow you to ignore/block calls on the fly
• Block SMS without setting RCB as your default messaging app
• Customize notifications with vibration, ringtone and LED colors
• Completely ignore spam calls and messages
• Import large lists of numbers from files, including CSV
• Block MMS and numbers containing letters
• Reject unknown, withheld, private and restricted numbers
• Keep blocked calls and messages hidden with password, dialer and pattern
• Block area codes or countries
• Native Tasker plugin
• Silent/hidden operating mode
• Cloud backup to Google Drive and Dropbox
• Google Groups integration
• SMS auto-replies
• Encrypted backups
• No more than 5 items per list
WARNING - APPLICATION REQUIRES SPECIAL ROOT/SUPERUSER ACCESS, visit our website for more information: http://fahrbot.co.uk/root
WARNING - 99% OF "IT STOPPED WORKING" ERRORS ARE CAUSED BY timed out root requests after auto-updates, to use this app together with auto-update in Play, you MUST disable re-authentication in your superuser app.
WARNING - app generally only supports devices commonly available in the West. We will ignore requests for compatibility with random knockoffs and no name provider phones.
WARNING - multi-sim devices are not officially supported, though after version 18.104.22.168 newer Qualcomm and possibly other chipsets should work. This does not mean everything will work on every phone. It means it MAY work on your phone. As a general rule more expensive will be more compatible. Stay away from Chinese devices, especially OEMs, they are likely to have custom RILs that we will never support. If you need this app and dual sim, contact us before you buy your next phone.
If you need help, use "Write to us" in the app's settings, join the community here: https://plus.google.com/communities/111767250758462769072 or write to email@example.com
This app does not control your voicemail service. If your blocked calls are being sent to voice mail, try another blocking method or use Google Voice. You can simulate a disconnected message by forwarding busy calls to a number that doesn't exist.
OUTGOING CALL permissions are needed for hidden mode, using the dialer to enter a password.
ACCOUNTS are needed for Google Contact Groups.
SEND SMS needed for auto replies and SMS routing.
INTERNET ACCESS is for licensing and the "Write to us" feedback tool.
LOG DATA is only sent with your permission via the "Write to us" menu item in Settings. You do not have to send anything if you don't want to.
Note that this is the Pro License only, you need to install UCS first, and this will unlock all features. This app does nothing by itself!
- Full Screen Caller ID replacement with true HD pictures of your contacts
- Full Screen Video ID
- Full Screen SMS notifications and Browser
- Full Screen Missed Calls notifications
- Unprecedented theming options, including 11 free themes
- Call Blocker
- Sensor-base actions such as rejecting calls by turning the phone screen-down
- AND configurable swipe gestures just to be sure you handle your phone any way you want to
- Choose pictures from gallery, camera or link to Facebook friends using their HD profile pictures
- Choose Videos from your gallery to use as full screen caller ID
- Apply pictures to contacts directly from your gallery or any picture source with the android "share" function. Just choose "Add to UCS"!
- Answer calls with buttons, sliding buttons, rotary buttons, swipe gestures... You choose!
- Hangup calls, put on speaker or mute ringer simply by turning the phone screen-down!
- Set up swipe gestures to reject and answer calls, reject with sms, reply to sms, ...
- Block contacts, unknown and private numbers, and even all numbers starting with
- Get full screen HD notifications of your SMS
- Get full screen HD notificationsof your missed calls, dismiss, callback or answer either with buttons or configurable swipe gestures
- Theme both Call ID and SMS screens, personalizable per contact
- Sync your UCS HD pictures to your phonebook
- Hide incoming call and SMS details from prying eyes until it's safe to pick-up/read with UCS Privacy Screen
- Use your current android contact picture as fullscreen caller ID (Licensed only!)
- Selectively enable only for outgoing/incoming calls
- Sync your android contact database to use your UCS-defined callscreen HD pictures, or batch-upload a set of pictures from your sdcard
- Hide parts of the call screen for cleaner interface.
- Option to make incoming SMS show above lockscreen, including turning the screen on
- Browse through your missed calls, allways in full screen with your contact's HD pictures
- You can ALWAYS go back to the default phone interface during a call, simply by pressing the phone "Back" while on a call
- Much MUCH more! Take a look through the available settings!
Getting Started and Important Notes
- To use the dialpad and other in-call functions, press the "Back" button on a call to bring up the default phone interface! Due to security restrictions imposed by Google, it's impossible for me to provide a working dialer during an ongoing non-VoIP call.
- Please note that there is a personalizable contact limit of 6 contacts on the free version
Any issue, don't hesitate to contact me, just drop me an email with any issue you may have. Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/LowveldWare
Mobile Call Number Locator app is the best Mobile Number location app helps to find STD codes and ISD codes also.
This application helps to find and display location of the Caller Operator Name.
By using this Mobile Call Number Locator app can locate mobile number,operator details and state details.
You can Search STD Codes/ ISD by entering Code/ Name by using this Offline Mobile Number Tracker / Locator.
You Can now Activate and Deactivate Caller Location Information for Incoming and outgoing Cal details.
This app works with all CDMA and GSM.
L'application Maroc Contacts inclut les 4 opérateurs marocains (Maroc Telecom - Meditel - Inwi et Bayn) en plus des numéros fixes. Maroc Contacts contient également une fonction de recherche pour trouver facilement votre destinataire.
Maroc Contacts inclut également la possibilité d'appeler et d'envoyer un message directement depuis l'application.
* L'application Maroc Contacts vous affiche l'opérateur sans prendre la portabilité du numéro en considération.
True Contact : extremely fast and reliable .
True Contact : Know who is calling before answering the call!
• Caller ID - the real caller id with name , address and picture.
• Reverse phone for mobile and landline numbers with worldwide coverage.
• Social enrichment - contacts data systematically updated and cross checked with social networks
• Auto add new contacts to phonebook (can be set in settings)
• Call log - retrieve real caller id information for unknown numbers from call history list in one single view.
• Update Phonebook - Keep your phonebook up-to-date with your friends latest address info, pictures and much more. (this feature available in pro version)
• Caller location - worldwide caller Geo-location service ( location precision depends on country and operator )
Caller ID profile may contain :
★ personal name or business name
★ personal photo or business logo
★ status, title
True Contact countries coverage includes :
• North American countries : USA, Canada
• European countries : Germany, Switzerland, Austria, France, Norway, Italy, Hungary, Poland & many more .
• Asian countries : India, Thailand, Taiwan, Malaysia and Indonesia
• True Contact extending coverage to South American countries. New countries systematically being added.
True Contact fetches contact and caller id information from several sources including own, public and social networks.
True Contact Caller ID pays huge attention to data security and privacy.
True Contact Caller ID does not sell, share data with any third party application and/or organization.
True Contact can be installed natively along with other connectivity applications such as skype, whatsapp or voxer.
True Contact is a real caller id for your mobile device.
True Contact Caller ID does not replace, change or interfere your phone dial application. A popup with true caller id details will appear on top of the screen when there is incoming call.
During incoming call you will see the true caller id details.
Now you have a choice to answer it if this is someone you trust, or drop the call in case of spammers, advertisers, telemarketing and fraud calls.
Please note, caller id feature requires network connection. In case of network connection unavailable during the call , true contact will fetch caller id details right after finish of a current call.
We also added new phonebook history caller id feature. This allows you to obtain true caller id information for calls stored in your contactbook.
True Contact pay's a huge attention for performance and responsibility and this means that fetching of real caller id information will take no more than just few seconds.
In most cases caller id information fetched within 1-2 seconds.
This allows you to answer a call only when you know who is the person calling you!
True Contact is absolutely free caller id application. If you enjoy it - feel free to rate it accordingly.
In the future releases we plan to add comprehensive spam protection. Auto block for spam numbers based on caller id's of telemarketers and spammers.
Please note :
★ During incoming call , Caller ID information will appear on the screen.
★ Network connection is required to allow connection to True Contact servers.
★ This free version may collect your personal phone-book information to improve caller details lookup quality.
★ If you care about extended privacy and want to enjoy fully functional version with contact enrichment feature - please consider to purchase a True Contact Pro version.
True Contact systematically improves contact and caller id data quality!
Share your thoughts out loud in public cells about venues.
Discuss interests with your tribe. Or chat in private cells with friends, clubs, and coworkers.
Simple. Beautiful. Private. No Ads.
★ Rally groups of any size: from a few friends to world changing movements, Celly is great for large events, conferences, or connecting your whole school!
★ Chat across multiple platforms: your message stream and cells are always available and searchable on the web, app, email, and even text message.
★ Group texting with flexible conversations: exchange messages with everyone in your cell, or moderate messages. Members can join by sending a text no matter what kind of phone they have.
★ Privacy controls: create public or private cells without having to share your phone # or personal information. Set who can join your group and how. Public cells can be shared on the web and discovered by hashtags and location.
★ Alerts and reminders: Send scheduled reminders and alerts to thousands instantly to make sure no one misses vital information.
★ Group polling: Send polls to get instant feedback. Members reply with the number of their choice or click to vote in the app.
★ More cool stuff: Customize the app with fun avatars, themes, and sounds; share and promote your cell multiple ways, and use the built-in private @me cell to record your thoughts and to-do lists.
Feedback and support: