* Unblock any websites – unblock YouTube, unblock Facebook, and others such as Hulu, Netflix and BBC where it is blocked
* Give unrestricted access to mobile VOIP and messaging services such as Skype and Viber anywhere
* Secure your mobile WiFi connection with HTTPS encryption
* Prevent hackers from stealing your private information
* Browse the web privately & anonymously
* Compatible with Android OS version 2.x and 4.x
In case of any issues, please email us at https://hsselite.zendesk.com/home instead of leaving a support issue or comment in the reviews.
Recommended by CNET, PC WORLD, CNN and PC Magazine.
★★★★★ “You'll notice the difference in Web page loading times. We liked the fact that Hotspot Shield cut down average loading times by more than 30 percent,” CNET
★★★★★ “By using VPN technology to encrypt all traffic….Hotspot Shield protects all digital communication including browsing, e-mail, text messaging, and communication by apps,” PC Magazine
★★★★★ "If you're concerned about threats like Firesheep or you know how easy it is to sniff out passwords and cookies, you may want to give the app a try," Lifehacker
Features: Enjoy great features you love on the desktop version!
* Protect yourself while using Wi-Fi hotspots (VPN encrypts all internet traffic); protect your identity, your IP address and stop unwanted tracking. Share and communicate privately.
* Gives you access to your favorite sites: Unblock any blocked content and services - get Facebook, Skype, BBC, YouTube, Twitter, Flickr, Netflix, Hulu, Pandora, Viber, VOIP, messaging and other services wherever you are: at work, school or while traveling
* Quickly share the app to your loved ones via email or SMS, so they can secure their connection too! It provides the best recommendations from your contact list. We DO NOT store any personal information.
Monthly and Annual subscriptions available for faster connection, better cost savings and enhanced security. All subscriptions provide unlimited VPN bandwidth and NO ADS
* A few devices are not compatible with Hotstpot Shield VPN. Please contact your device manufacturer to check if it supports VPN.
* Now we ask 2 additional App Permissions, Phone Calls & Your Social Information to enable sharing the app easily.
* For 2.x OS: Before starting Hotspot Shield VPN, if you have other installed VPN clients, please be sure that they are disconnected.
Follow us on…
Also check out our desktop version: http://www.hotspotshield.com
Support URL: http://hsselite.zendesk.com
Contact email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright: AnchorFree, Inc.
Thank you for all the support!
Tags: AnchorFree, Hotspot Shield, Free VPN, WiFi, Hide IP, IP address, Secure connection, Unblock sites, Access Internet, Content
Improve your mobile experience by easily converting your phone into a WiFi hotspot.
This widget was designed with user experience in mind, therefore design, simplicity and speed is the aim.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO AFTER YOU'VE INSTALLED IT:
Please note that this is a widget and NOT an application, so you will not see it listed on your application list (app drawer).
After you have installed this widget from the Google Play store, you will need to navigate to your widget list in order to place it on your home screen.
NOTE: You will need to configure the phone's hotspot setting before using this widget, if you haven't done so already.
HOW TO CONFIGURE THE HOTSPOT:
(Android Jelly Bean): Settings->More..->Tethering & portable hotspot->Setup Wi-Fi hotspot
As you can expect, we cannot test this widget on every available Android phone out in the market, so we can guarantee normal functionality only on the devices listed below mostly running on Gingerbread and JellyBean versions. Please do feel free to try this on other devices and give us your feedback if you have any issue so it will help us improve this further and support more devices.
Google Galaxy Nexus
Google Nexus 4
Google Nexus One
Google Nexus S
Samsung Galaxy S2
Samsung Galaxy S3
Samsung Galaxy S4
Sharp AQUOS SH80F
Sharp AQUOS Zeta
Sony Xperia Z
This widget will not work on some HTC handsets because HTC have implemented their hotspot API's slightly different to default android.
If you experience problems with this widget on devices not listed above (other than HTC), then please give us a chance to fix the issue by emailing us, instead of giving us a bad review.
touch is started, touch is closed. Free for ever!
Lets have WiFi enabled devices, such as laptops, tablet PCs, MP3, game consoles,...connect to your phone via WiFi, using the phone's Internet.
* Main features:
+ Broadcast GPRG to WiFi.
+ Broadcast EDGE to WiFi.
+ Broadcast 2G to WiFi.
+ Broadcast 3G to WiFi.
+ Broadcast 4G LTE to WiFi.
* Keyword: Android Hotspot,WiFi Hotspot,Personal Hotspot, Wireless, WiFi Hotspot Pro, WiFi Hotspot Free, WFfi Convert, WiFi Connect, WiFi Share,Internet...
Easy solution for privacy and protection via VPN.
Connect to VPN in one click with Hideman VPN widget.
Pay from anywhere with in-app SMS billing.
With our VPN client you can:
- Hide your IP. Nobody will know where are you from.
- Encrypt internet data. Protect your Internet data with strong 256-bit encryption.
- Use any site you needed without any limitations.
- Remove banners and tracking systems.
Hideman application creates VPN connection to one of our servers located in 16 countries around the world. We try to add new servers as fast as we can.
VPN connection protects your privacy and increase security level.
Earn premium hours for free to unlock additional countries ( like USA or UK )
Our app uses some Android API which may be missing in your firmware ( for example most china tablets). If our app works please specify your device model and android version!
Tags: vpn, hotspot security, wifi protection, hide ip, protect ip, data encryption, change ip, watch hulu, watch netflix, unblock websites, unblock skype, anonymous surfing, privacy, remove ads
*** Prerequisite ***
- Nexus One
- Android 2.2 (FroYo)
v1.2: Turns wifi back on when the hotspot is turned off.
This widget was tested on the Nexus One ONLY! Don't expect it to work on other phones.
Use this widget/application at your own risk.
Works on Gingerbread, Ice Cream Sandwich, & Jelly Bean (GB, ICS, JB, 2.3, 4.0, 4.1)
- No root required.
- Supports Jelly Bean (latest Android release)
- Uses native artwork for GB (2.3+), ICS (4.0+), & JB (4.1+).
- Restores original WiFi state.
- Keeps the SSID & security settings intact.
- Is "Free" a feature?
- Google/HTC Nexus One (N1)
- Google/Samsung Nexus S
- Google/Samsung Galaxy Nexus (GNEX)
- Verizon Galaxy Nexus (VZW GNEX)
- Samsung Galaxy S II (SGS2, S2)
- Samsung Galaxy S III (SGS3, S3)
- Known issues with EVO/Sprint devices (carrier might block tethering)
Note: It will only show up in the widget menu, not with the application menu. If it doesn't show up due to Android 4.0+, then Force-Close your launcher (If you don't know what this means, then simply restart your phone and it should pop-up).
Please rate it favorably if you like our work.
What separates DroidVPN from other VPN Applications is it can tunnel your traffic through ICMP(IP over ICMP). This means you can browse the internet even if you are only allowed to send ping requests and internet browsing is blocked on your firewall.
Notes and Reminders
* To all users who are using our app to get Free internet that is posting reviews that it is not working please understand that the problem is your ISP if you can no longer connect. Please read this for additional details: http://droidvpn.com/page/cannot-connect-because-port-x-is-closed-37/
* FREE ACCOUNT is limited to 100MB/day and can only login to FREE SERVERS.
* Subscription is required if you want to use all the servers and remove the 100MB/day limit
* If you are using any Free RAM/Task manager application, then add DroidVPN to it's exclusion list to avoid DroidVPN from being unloaded in memory.
* If your phone is rebooting please read: http://droidvpn.com/page/phone-reboots-when-connecting-droidvpn-7/
* For CyanogenMod(Jellybean) users that cannot connect: http://droidvpn.com/page/droidvpn-cannot-connect-using-cyanogenmods-jellybean411-update-27/
- 1 Tap connect through widget
- Gives you unrestricted Speed
- Encrypts your internet traffic
- Unblocks web sites
- Tunnel IP traffic through ICMP or UDP (ICMP only works on rooted devices)
- Can sometimes connect to paid hotspots for free
- Save network traffic through data compression
- Block all annoying ads all over the web
LOCATION OF SERVERS: View complete list here: http://droidvpn.com/servers.php
1. Android version below 4.0 requires root.
2. On android phones below 4.0 you need a working tun.ko for your phone. (Look for our "TUN.ko installer")
3. DroidVPN account. Signup for free here: http://droidvpn.com/signup.php
4. Working internet connection. DroidVPN is not a replacement for your ISP.
HOW TO USE
1. Enter the email that you registered and the password that is sent to you.
2. If you are using a free account make sure to change your server to "Free Server" by tapping the flag.
3. Press the large connect button.
4. When the "DroidVPN is now connected" message appeared, press the home or back button
5. You can now start browsing and all your internet connection will pass through our VPN server.
Permissions Needed by DroidVPN
1. ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - Used in determining the state of your network connection.
2. ACCESS_WIFI_STATE - Used in determining the state of your WiFi connection.
3. INTERNET - Used to send data through your internet connection.
4. READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Used in loading tun module that is saved on your sdcard.
5. WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Required in saving logs to your sdcard.
6. READ_LOGS - Required if you want to send your logs for troubleshooting.
7. READ_PHONE_STATE - Needed by the VPN in checking the state of your phone.
8. WAKE_LOCK - Needed if you want to lock your WiFi/CPU to prevent the VPN from disconnecting.
Features to be added soon:
- Proxy Authentication
If you are having problems don't hesitate to send us an email or report a problem using the app so we can help you fix your problems.
PLEASE DO NOT REPORT customer support issues in REVIEWS! We will not be able to help you troubleshoot or report back to you any fix. Please send an email describing your problem in detail to email@example.com.
VPN for PC: Do you need a vpn for your PC? Visit: http://www.pdproxy.com/
SurfEasy VPN for Android protects your online privacy, unblocks websites, protects your Security on Wi-Fi hotspots and encrypts all of the data in and out of your device with one easy to use application.
Our Free VPN service starts at 500mb of data protection per month, and we give you the ability to earn plenty more by completing simple activities such as referring a friend, switching regions and following us on Twitter
• Wi-Fi Hotspot Security
• Mask your IP address, location and identity
• Browse anonymously to avoid being tracked
• Easy to use.
• Access blocked websites from anywhere in the world
• Bypass firewalls to browse without limits
• Friendly customer support
• Encrypt all traffic on your device
• Unblock Facebook, Netflix, Hulu, Pandora, and other blocked sites.
• Unblock VOIP services like Skype and Viber
• Fast global network managed 24/7
• Data security
SurfEasy has been featured on USA Today, CNET, CNN, The Globe and Mail, Maclean’s and more! If you surf on Wi-Fi hotspots or unsecured networks SurfEasy VPN is the essential app for protecting your online privacy and security.
Check out our 5 Star Reviews
5 Stars: "Very impressive. I recommend this without question. A keeper..."
5 Stars:"Performs exactly as advertised... I've tried numerous VPNs for iPhone and this is the best of the bunch. Strongly recommend."
5 Stars: "Awesome product!"
We manage the global SurfEasy Private Network 24/7 to ensure a fast and reliable user experience. There are no complex network settings to configure; SurfEasy is designed to figure it out on its own.
Did you purchase SurfEasy VPN through one of our retail partners like Best Buy, Staples or Target? Download this app to complete your subscription.
Earn More Free Data: SurfEasy Free VPN Starter Plan includes 500MB/month of data protection through the SurfEasy Private Network, but it doesn’t end there. Earn unlimited amounts of freedata upgrades by:
•Adding another device to your account
•Following us on Twitter
You can also upgrade to unlimited bandwidth from the application. SurfEasy offers 4 recurring subscription options that both offer unlimited bandwidth:
Total VPN – Unlimited protection for any 5 devices.
Our best offering. Total VPN give your unlimited bandwidth on any 5 devices. Protect your phones, tablets or computers. SurfEasy can be installed on Android, iOS, Mac or Windows.
Monthly: $4.99 per month. Subscription will renew at the end of each month unless canceled.
Annual: $49.99 per year. Subscribe annually and save! Subscription will renew at the end of each year unless canceled.
Mobile VPN – Great for 1 mobile device.
If you want unlimited bandwidth VPN on your phone or tablet this is for you.
Monthly: $2.99 per month. Subscription will renew at the end of each month unless canceled.
Annual: $29.99 per year. Subscribe annually and save! Subscription will renew at the end of each year unless canceled.
Choose from locations in the United States, United Kingdom, Singapore and more.
Wi-Fi Hotspot protection when using public Wi-Fi or any mobile network.
Easily unblock Hulu, Pandora. Unblock Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Skype, BBC, Viber, or any other site while traveling or at work or school.
Share our Free VPN with friends and family to earn more free bandwidth. You can earn an unlimited amount of Free VPN bandwidth just by showing your friends and family how to protect their privacy with SurfEasy.
SurfEasy takes your privacy seriously. We do not maintain any logs about your online activities. Browse the web privately.
and Terms and Conditions http://de.surfeasy.com/Terms.html
Try it free for 7 days.
★ Protect your online privacy from targeted hacks and password data theft.
★ Secure your mobile connection and communications on public/open WiFi hotspots.
■ Encrypt your connection on unsecured public WiFi
Our private encryption ‘tunnel’ prevents hackers from stealing your data via public/open WiFi ‘hotspot’ networks. Secure your WiFi and privacy.
■ Private, anonymous browsing
Browse the web anonymously and privately. Your internet connection will look like it originates from a different location. Use it to unblock and anonymize your access to geo-restricted web content.
■ Choose your location
If you travel and need web access from different locations, you may find some sites blocked, but you can unblock websites. Use our servers located in multiple countries (e.g. UK, USA, etc.) to access more web content from your phone, as your shown geo-IP address will be different from the real one.
■ VPN on/off dashboard widget
Adds a simple one-click widget to your dashboard, so you can turn the secure connection on/off with one click. Best for quick hotspot shield security.
HOW DOES A VPN WORK?
avast! SecureLine is a VPN client that protects you from data theft by using a virtual encryption shield ‘tunnel’ – with IPsec technology – to secure your public/open Wi-Fi connections. Once secured, your communications are impossible for any intruder to spy on.
Try our 7-day free trial.
Premium pricing after trial period: $2.59/month, or $19.99/year.
Unfortunately we could not keep this VPN app free forever, as we have to pay for high-speed servers to keep your droid data secure.
Tags: secure, encryption, hotspot, shield, unblock, VOIP, private, vpn, safe, protect, anti, sensitive, proxy, anonymous, anonymizes, access, hide IP, unlock.
AVAST Software, maker of the world’s most trusted antivirus, protects over 200 million people, computers, and mobile devices with its security applications – more than any other company.
Lieber Telekom Kunde,
HotSpot Login zeigt an, wenn ein Telekom HotSpot verfügbar ist, und hilft Ihnen, sich einfach zu verbinden - ohne jedes Mal Benutzername und Passwort einzugeben. So unterstützt sie auch eine nahtlose Übergabe von 3G zu WLAN, sobald Sie einen Telekom HotSpot betreten.
Sollten Sie sich gerade nicht in der Nähe eines HotSpots befinden, erlaubt Ihnen der integrierte HotSpot Finder die komfortable Suche nach über 11.000 HotSpot Standorten in Deutschland und mehr als 50.000 Standorten weltweit über eine Datenbank im Internet. Der Finder zeigt die HotSpots an Ihrem aktuellen Standort oder bei einer beliebigen Adresse in einer Karte an. Zu jedem HotSpot erhalten Sie mit Tipp auf das HotSpot Icon Zusatzinformationen und können die Route dorthin bestimmen.
Hinweis: An Partner HotSpots im In- und Ausland ist das automatische Login sicherheitshalber deaktiviert. Das Login an diesen Standorten ist mit der App nur manuell möglich und verursacht zusätzliche Kosten. Sollte der Anbieter eine kostenlose Nutzung zur Verfügung stellen (z.B. BTOpenzone HotSpots bei Starbucks), muss die Anmeldung über den Webbrowser erfolgen, um zusätzliche Kosten zu vermeiden. Die App zeigt dann lediglich den aktuellen online Status!
Hinweis: In vielen Telekom Tarifen ist eine HotSpot Flatrate bereits inklusive. Telekom Kunden ohne HotSpot Flatrate können HotSpot Basic nutzen. Mit der Nutzung von HotSpot Basic erfolgt die Abrechnung minutengenau. Für HotSpot Basic fällt kein monatlicher Grundpreis an. Für Kunden ohne Telekom Tarif ermöglicht die App den bequemen Kauf eines HotSpot Pass vor Ort. Weitere Informationen zur Nutzung der HotSpots und den aktuellen HotSpot Tarifen der Deutschen Telekom finden Sie unter www.hotspot.de.
Viel Spaß mit der App,
Maybe, you're new to VPN?
Don't worry, Hideninja is easy-to-use one-tap reliable solution to secure your mobile Internet and unblock any websites and apps. Works without root access and no ads.
YOUR BENEFITS OF INSTALLING HIDENINJA
★ Secure your mobile Internet connection while using open Wi-Fi hotspots with encrypted VPN.
★ Get full access to websites blocked in your current location: unblock Facebook, unblock YouTube, Twitter, Flickr, Netflix, Hulu, Pandora and others.
★ Unblock any services and apps: unblock Skype, unblock Viber, WeChat, Line, VoIP etc.
★ Protect your identity and credentials from tracking and theft.
★ Virtually change your current location, any website detects your virtual location instead of real.
In case of any issues, please, submit a request at http://support.hideninja.com/hc/requests/new instead of leaving a support issue or comment in the reviews.
★★★★★ Recommended by makeuseof.com
Hideninja makes a secure encrypted Virtual Private Network tunnel from your device to one of its private servers. All traffic, goes through this tunnel, is completely secured.
Feel the difference - install Hideninja now.
Tags: vpn, hide ip, change ip, unblock websites, unblock skype, free vpn, anonymous surfing, anonymity, anonymizer, bypass blocked websites, bypass firewall, hidden ninja, android hideninja
Hotspot Control does away with those requirements, assuming that the hotspot functionality itself is actually still present and operational on the device. Rooting is *usually* not required.
THIS IS NOT DESIGNED TO BEAT YOUR CARRIER'S TETHERING PROTECTION - For some people it does (it depends on how that protection is implemented) but this is not what the app was made for. It's no use complaining that it doesn't do this for you. This app is designed to circumvent some issues when setting up a *local* hotspot so your devices can communicate with eachother, *not* with the internet (though that also works on several devices).
You can configure the access point (hotspot) name and password, encryption used is alway WPA2 AES + TKIP, to keep it simple.
On some devices that do not have a cellular data connection capability (like the Nexus 10) the hotspot will not give out IP addresses - the app will auto-detect this situation and fix it, but root is required for that option. Note that without root on these devices, the connected devices can still communicate if you configure their IP addresses manually, but that is something for the advanced user.
I personally need this to create a private network (even without a SIM, and thus without an actual *internet* connection) in the field between a number of my devices. Some genius at Samsung decided that my Note II shouldn't create an access point if no SIM is present - I beg to differ! Maybe someone else has use for this as well.
For discussion and questions, see the thread on XDA: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2230848
This app was designed with user experience in mind, therefore design, eye-catching simplicity and speed is the aim.
Lets have wifi enabled devices, such as laptops, tablet PCs, MP3, game consoles,...connect to your phone via wifi, using the phone's Internet.
* Main features:
+ Touch is started,touch is closed.
+ Easily config security as Open or WPA/WPA2.
+ Freely change beautiful background theme
+ Share GPRG to WiFi.
+ Share EDGE to WiFi.
+ Share 2G to WiFi.
+ Share 3G to WiFi.
+ Share 4G LTE to WiFi.
* Keyword: WiFi Hotspot,Android Hotspot,Personal Hotspot, Wireless, portable WiFi Hotspot, WiFi Hotspot Free, WiFi Convert, WiFi Connect, WiFi Share,Internet...
Imagine, you come to work quietly. You plug your phone, and you're connected to the hotspot of your internet service provider without having to enter! And yes, the phone activates the WiFi and identifies itself ☺
♥ In addition, it periodically checks the status of the internet connection to the hotspot in order to automatically re-authentication (if necessary).
(Other keywords: ssid, wifi, wi-fi, wifi manager, open wifi, free wifi, wifi login, auto login, auto-login, fon)
* Main features:
+ Broadcast GPRG to Wifi.
+ Broadcast EDGE to Wifi.
+ Broadcast 2G to Wifi.
+ Broadcast 3G to Wifi.
+ Broadcast 4G LTE to Wifi.
+ Default name of wifi hotspot (SSID) when broadcast is AndroidAP your device name.
+ When you need use password, name of wifi hotspot and password is the same.
+ Turn on Wifi Hotspot when need to use, and turn off when no need to use.
More from developer
- Rooted phone only.
- to connect run "ADB connect IP:port" on PC.
- May require uninstall old version on update.
A Widget to quickly enable/disable ADB over wifi. Wireless ADB Widget will work over WIFI or Hotspot. IP and Port information will be shown on the icon. SU mode is now enabled by default.
Application will fix page after it loaded. Up to three bookmark supported. Not suitable to replace default browser. Please note that this is a temporary app until Google fully support Persian/Arabic languages. Only Android 2.2 is supported.
- Auto Enable/Disable Hot-Spot.
- Auto Enable/Disable Keyboard/Phone Lock.
Planned features for future:
- Widget for enable/disable hot-spot
- Widget for enable/disable lock
- Auto set volume on dock
Please check App's website for more information.