• View your account balances and transaction history
• Transfer money between eligible accounts
• Pay bills to existing payees
• Deposit checks using our mobile Check Deposit service*
• Search for NB|AZ branches and ATM locations
To use NB|AZ Mobile Banking, you must:
• Be a client of NB|AZ with a deposit, loan, line of credit, or credit card account
• Be a registered NB|AZ Online Banking customer
• Have a compatible mobile device and U.S. phone number
• Be connected to WiFi or a mobile internet data service**
*Check Deposit service requires a rear facing, auto-focus camera.
**Message and data rates may apply. Please check with your carrier for details.
Mobile Banking is available to all registered Online Banking customers; just sign in with your Online Banking user name and password for a secure Mobile Banking experience.
- View account balances and transaction history
- Pay your bills and credit cards
- View scheduled and recent payments
- Transfer money between your First National Bank accounts
- Transfer money to other customers at this bank
- Set up and receive account related alerts
- Deposit checks – Snap a photo of your checks and deposit them remotely
- Track and view images of your processed checks
- Use your phone’s GPS to find a branch or ATM near you
- Contact a customer service representative
At First National Bank your security is always our top priority.
- Account information is never stored on your phone
- Data transmissions are encrypted with the same secure technology as Online Banking
HOW TO GET STARTED
- Mobile Banking is free from First National Bank (but your mobile carrier’s message and data rates may apply)
- If you aren’t already, enroll in Online Banking
- Download the app and log in with your Online Banking username and password
View our Security Statement at: https://www.firstnational.com/comp/popups/security-statement.fhtml
- Users must be enrolled in Online Banking
- Payees must be setup in Online Banking
- Deposits are subject to verification and are not available for immediate withdrawal
- See the terms in the app for limits/availability and other restrictions
With BusinessSource Mobile you can:
* Deposit checks with your phone with Mobile Deposit
* Access account summary and transaction details
* Search for transactions
* Transfer money from one account to another with book transfer
* Conduct ACH and wire approvals
* Setup mobile alerts
* Utilize GPS to get one-touch access and directions to ATM and banking center locations
Safe and Secure Access:
Your security is our main priority, which is why we’ve built the following safe access tools into the BusinessSource application:
* You set your own security access password
* No personal data is stored on your device
* Once you close the app or log out, your session will end
* Secure Socket Layer (SSL) is always used to encrypt your personal information such as username, password, and account information over the Internet
Enroll in BusinessSource Mobile Banking Today!
To access BusinessSource Mobile, you must first be enrolled in BusinessSource and have logged onto the desktop version of BusinessSource. Once you’ve done this, simply download the free BusinessSource Mobile application to maximize your cash flow on the go. You must have an android device 2.3 or later in order to use the BusinessSource Mobile application.*
For more information, read the BusinessSource Mobile Terms and Conditions.
*Check with your carrier for fees that may apply.