Buzz Widget supports a collection of customizable widgets: music, weather, battery, clock, and date. You can apply hundreds of thousands of widgets created by other users, with a touch of a button, and also create your own with the unlimited customization we offer.
with Buzz Widget, you can:
Apply 100,000+ widgets with just a single click.
● Various widgets embedded on each and every Homepack are available on Homepack Buzz
● Check out the premade widgets along with beautiful Homepacks:
● After downloading a Homepack, simply press “apply” icon.
Integrate Buzz Widget with Buzz Launcher at ease.
● Seamlessly apply the most sleek & stylish widgets onto your homescreen @ Buzz Launcher (http://goo.gl/dyfPyG)
● Also, no extra effort is needed to apply third-party widgets interfaced with Buzz Launcher : UCCW, Power Toggles, Minimalistic Text and more.
Experience the very first customizable music widget!
● Design, customize, and activate your favorite music player through Buzz Widget
● Custom album cover / artist / title to your preference
● Buzz widget is compatible with various device players & music players : Samsung, LG, HTC, Google, Sony, Poweramp, Double Twist, Google Music, and more.
Create a custom widget using Buzz Widget’s user friendly customization features.
● Use tools that allow you to choose a shape, select objects to add, change positions and much more.
● Create multiple widgets at once with fast & easy edit tools
● Many pre-made widget templates at your finger tips to get you started!
Design your widget by using various decoration features.
● Choose background color and control opacity
● Add any images or texts; position and size them freely
● Rotate, flip, and change font and color of any objects
Manage your created/downloaded widgets at one place with convenience.
● Save and store your widget designs
● Mix and match any widget design
● Buzz widget automatically saves all downloads from Buzz Launcher.
★ Take Advantage of the custom widget experience chosen by 4,500,000+ users! NOW! ★
< Contact Us >
● Customer Support: email@example.com
● Widget Partnership Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
● Buzz Widget is partnering with UCCW, The day before widget & Memo Widget, Sol Calendar & Sol Mail, Battery Widget Z, Power Toggles, Minimalistic Text, Som Note, Som To do.
< Buzz Communities>
● Facebook: https://facebook.com/buzzlauncher
● Twitter: https://twitter.com/buzzlauncher
● Instagram: http://instagram.com/buzzlauncher
● Google+ Designer community: https://plus.google.com/communities/106084851484318701445
If you like the software and want to support the development please rate it! If you have issues or requests send me an email or use the forum at http://zooper.uservoice.com/
- GALAXY S2 http://goo.gl/Yuhzh2
- GALAXY S4 http://goo.gl/aTmJ6W
- PRO widgets disappear after reboot: http://goo.gl/4bqhJu
- Sample templates included, no need to download anything else
- Some custom fonts already included, additional can be added on sdcard/fonts
- Create your templates easily, no functional limit, tons of variables and controls
- WYSIWYG editor with layers like Photoshop / Gimp
- Build your style and change everything: color, text, shapes, position and more!
- Completely customizable date and time (day of the year, week number, number to text...)
- Date calculations (countdown, time to or from any date, calendar event or system attribute)
- Full Math expressions supported (like Star Trek stardate)
- Battery info (remaining time, percentage, temperature, voltage)
- World clock (multiple timezones on the same widget)
- Weather for current or multiple locations on the same widget
- Up to 5 days forecast from multiple providers (Open Weather Map, YR.NO)
- Calendar info with free customization
- System info, like uptime, next alarm, SD card space
- WiFi network name, cell operator, signal strength, connection type
- Network traffic data stats for current day, week, month and more
- Missed calls, unread SMS, unread GMail (multiple accounts and labels)
- Sunrise, Sunset and Astrological Nautical or Civil twilight
- Moon Rise, Set and Illumination percentage
- Series for days, months and more!
- Completely dynamic and customizable TTF and PNG iconsets
- Static Bitmaps (PNG with alpha and JPG)
- Progress Bars customizable with any numeric variable such as min/max and value
- Tasker integration (see website)
- Jelly Bean lock screen support
- No Ads
- Widget on tap action / config lock (and "module" click action)
- Load and Save templates on SD card
- APK themes support
- Buzz launcher support
Zooper Widget has been built from ground up with battery in mind; nothing will be done while your phone sleeps, no weather will be updated if you have no weather information on screen, and no location will be updated if you do not ask it to.
Zooper Widget does not use much memory when it's running - even with 10 widgets on your screen it won't exceed more than 10 megabytes. However, during configuration RAM usage can climb up to 25mb. This is normal and the space will be released shortly after config is closed. If you're using Bitmaps, due to the heavy caching, usage will be higher.
APK SKINS: http://goo.gl/mh3nty
BETA (PRO): http://goo.gl/DXoig
Customization is often a difficult process, but not with UCCW. Just install a skin, and tell UCCW to show it or make your own skin.
UCCW offers a WYSIWYG (What-you-see-is-what-you-get) editor allowing to customise layout, fonts, images, shapes, etc.
Widget objects - text, shapes, images, weather, graphic (progress), analog clock etc.
Text objects - calendar, weather, battery info, missed calls, sms, gmail, location, next calendar event, tasker variables
Graphical objects - barcode, bar, pie
Special objects - Week bar, Series clock
Text mapping to override text values
Hotspots (actionable areas on widget)
Share skins with one press
Ability to customize objects for size, color, tranparency, fonts etc.
Widget not updating
1. UCCW may be killed by task killers. So exclude UCCW in task killers.
2. Could be a launcher app issue; Try a different launcher.
Getting force closes
1. Uninstall UCCW and install again.
2. Check if Force closes are occuring with a particular skin; discard that skin.
3. Send a logcat if force closes continue.
Skins do not show
1. Google play skins may not appear for some custom roms or if screen density is changed.
Join the UCCW beta program here: http://uccw.vasudevsoftwares.com/uccw-beta-version/
App Permissions explained:
Your messages - to show unread message count
Storage - for saving skins
Your location - to show location
Network communication - for weather and ads
Phone calls - to show missed calls number
Your social information - for direct dial hotspot
Your personal information - to show next calendar event
Your accounts - for Gmail unread mails count
It can be configured to display time, date, battery and weather information. The layout of the widget is highly customizable through the layout editor.
Barcode Battery Bar: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPsug6jQ3o4
Use custom fonts: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ou_kaXfyiU
Thanks to Willie (http://www.rgddesigns.com) for the Youtube promo video!
* Simplified Chinese
* Traditional Chinese
Explanations for the permission requests:
** android.permission.VIBRATE **
used in the layout editor to give feedback that an item has been dragged
** android.permission.ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION **
used by the weather service to get your coarse location and retrieve the weather for it
** android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE **
needed to determine if the weather data can be fetched
** android.permission.INTERNET **
needed to actually retrieve the weather data and to get the name of the location you are
** android.permission.RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED **
needed to be able to wait until the phone booted before initializing
** android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE **
to gain access to your SD card and save the preferences to it
** android.permission.GET_TASKS **
used to determine if the home screen is currently active. This is used by the automatic rendering option
** android.permission.CHANGE_COMPONENT_ENABLED_STATE **
To enable / disable widget sizes
** android.permission.ACCESS_WIFI_STATE **
To support WiFi variables
** android.permission.READ_CALENDAR **
To support calendar events
** com.android.vending.BILLING **
To support In-App donation
** de.devmil.minimaltext.permission.USE_DIRECT_CALL_ADDON **
allows Minimalisitc Text to use the Minimalistic Text direct call addon (if it is installed)
If you have any problems, write me an email!
Now with Buzz Launcher support! Minimalistic Text can be restored exactly the way it has been packed using the Buzz Launcher. This way you can share your complete Homescreen easy with other Buzz Launcher users!
Download Buzz Launcher here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.buzzpia.aqua.launcher
Please don't use the comments for feature requests or bugs. You can write me an email (email@example.com). (Of course you still can rate lower due to bugs or missing features)
1) add a Locale variable to your layout and set the variable name (click it)
2) in Tasker select Plugins -> Minimalistic Text for an action
3) Click "Edit", a new activity starts
4) enter the name of the variable and the text that should be displayed for this variable (you can use Tasker variables)
▶ In Atom All in One Widgets
- Digita clock : 4 types offering various style
- analog clock : 8 types offering various style
- Calendar: Today type(1x1), Monthly type(2x2), Offering Holiday information (Korea, USA, Chine, Japna)
- Quick Setting : WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, Sound, Rotation, Sync, Bright, Screen on/off, quick
- Contact: : Direct Message and Call keys, (Icon type)
Memo: Various Memo sheets, Colors
▶ In Atom Bar
- Google Search
- Clock + Google Search
- Clock + Quick Setting
- Google Search + Quick Setting
- Available from above Android OS 4.0.2 version
- The application needs 10 MB in total to save theme resources.
- Because of enhancing usability, installed theme doesn’t appear
- Not Available for Tab Device (X-large screen)
▶ Customer Support
Please leave reviews or comments. Your review will be appreciated.
For more information or support, please visit
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/atom.themes
- CS E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
✇ This cool widget lets you make your own “Sharingan eye Clock”!
✇ First, you need to ADD “Sharingan widget” to your HOME SCREEN!
✇ You should go to MENU and then press the 'ADD' button or, depending on your device, tap the empty space and hold your finger until the pop-up menu-window labeled “ADD TO HOME SCREEN” appears (you might need to find + BUTTON, or the option 'WIDGET' to add it to home screen).
✇ When you download the Sharingan clock, initially you get five widget faces, while the rest of them unlock over the next five days.
✇ Make your own clock - choose from 10 hypnotic Sharingan designs of clock skins, hands and digits!
✇ Tap on the Sharingan eye to scale and move your new analog clock!
✇ Set the alarm clock by swiping through the digits on the screen and tap on set alarm button!
✇ The powerful magic eye only is not only a beautiful widget, but it also saves your battery!
✇ This cool analog clock has easy and fun interface and great choice of clock faces!
✇ “Sharingan Eye Clock Widget” looks amazing on tablet devices as well as on mobile phones.
Enjoy the powerful Sharingan widget, made purely for your pleasure! All you need to do is to give this free download a chance and be amazed by the abstract, yet sophisticated design. All comic and cartoon lovers will certainly appreciate one of the best cool gadgets inspired by Mirror Wheel Eye!You can choose the design of your very own Sharingan eye as well as the number of Tomoe or blades around the pupil with this easy clock widget. Be prepared for a counter strike at all times with one of the most “beautiful clock widgets free”-”Sharingan Clock Widget”!Your new beautiful clock widget allows you to resize or move it, as well as set an alarm, for FREE.
One of the Three Great Eye Techniques, also known as Heaven's Eye can beautify your phone. Have you always wanted a cool set of Sharingan contacts that would inspire awe and make your eyes look fierce? Here's the next best thing, this customized “digital clock widget” is ideal for you if you always dreamed about mastering both of the Sharingan's abilities - the Eye of Insight as well the Eye of Hypnotism.Be prepared to counter strike at any given moment and be inspired by this stunning Japanese combat technique and the Sharingan eyes!
The Uchiha clan members, as well as the other users of Sharingan, have the ability of hypnosis that involves suggesting actions to the opponent through genjutsu by a mere “eye contact” - admire this and the ability to predict the opponents' next move and to counter-attack without any wasted movement. Also, the magic eye allows you to memorize ninjutsu, genjutsu, and taijutsu with near-perfect accuracy, did you know that?! Always be prepared to counter attack with this clock widget for Android™ – best FREE widget on the market! All fans of Sharingan wallpaper know that it allows you to see the flow of chakra, as well as to read lip movements or mimic something, but you can be the first one to download cool“Sharingan Widget”.
* Android™ is a trademark of Google Inc
* This widget is ad-supported.
Yet another set of basic home screen widgets.
They are designed to provide you with the most important information at a glance, yet still allow you to enjoy your (Live-) wallpaper.
This package contains:
* Glass Clock Widget
Enter a city name, or use geolocation to automatically find your location. Add more than one clock widget to your home screen in order to follow the time and weather around the world. The paid version includes the following display options:
- Show weather and clock
- Show date and clock
- Show alarm and clock
- Show clock only
* Glass Calendar Widget
See the current date, along with the next three events in your calendar. The paid version includes the following display options:
- Show date and events
- Show events only
* Glass News Widget
Read your favorite RSS/Atom feeds from your home screen. Select one of the build in feeds (Google News, BBC, Reuters, WIRED ect.) or add your own custom feed. The paid version includes the following display options:
- Show label and news
- Show news only
* Glass All-In-One Widget
All the above widgets combined into one 4x3 widget.
FREE & PAID VERSIONS:
All the widgets are semi-transparent, with a nice smoked glass look. But the paid version will allow you to change the tint and transparency of the background as you wish.
1) I can't find the widgets
The widgets don't show up in the App-drawer. Instead, they can be found in the widget list. The widget list is opened by tapping and holding on an empty space on the home screen.
2) I still can't find the widgets
The most common cause of this problem is that the widgets are installed on the SD-card. Android doesn't like widgets on the SD-card. Please try to move them back to the main memory of the phone/tablet.
3) How do I change the settings for a widget?
If you tab the upper left corner of the widget, the setting screen for that widget will open. If you tab the lower left corner, the widget will refresh itself.
Over 1 million users agree: HD Widgets is the most fun and easy way to add widgets to your home screen! Customizing widgets has never been easier! Just swipe and tap to select colors, icons, clocks, layouts, backgrounds and more!
Top 10 Android Apps - Techcrunch
"Android users swear by the HD Widgets app" - The Guardian
"Amazingly awesome and beautiful" - Android Community
"elegant and eye-catching" - Computerworld
"heavy on polish and detail yet light on the wallet" - AndroidGuys
Play Store Editor's Choice for over 2 years!
- clock, date, switches, weather, forecast, & location
- 50+ setting switches
- tap hot spots to open apps (clock / alarm, date, weather)
- phone sizes: 1x1, 1x2, 1x4, 2x1, 2x2, 4x1, 4x2, 4x3, 4x4, 5x1, 5x2, 5x3
- tablet sizes: 6x1, 6x2, 3x5, 8x1, 8x2, 4x7 (and all phone widgets)
- lock screen widgets
Theme Packs and Add-Ons
HD Widgets includes FREE Glass Gems theme pack with over 100 widgets for phones and tablets.
Add more theme packs and icons via Play Store:
- Kairo (40+ widgets)
- Kairo XP (60+ widgets)
- Colourform (30+ widgets)
- Colourform XP (50+ widgets)
Advanced Weather & Forecast
- the most advanced weather screen available on Android
- multi-source: AccuWeather, Weather Underground & more
- 12-36 hourly graph w/ temperature and chance of rain
- 7-10 day forecasts
- multiple locations
- HD Widgets 4 requires Android 4.0.3 & up
- UNIVERSAL app made for tablets and phones! No need to purchase again =)
- changing grid size, resolution, firmware/rooting may affect performance
- we don't test ROMs
- FAQ: http://cloud.tv/apps/hd-widgets/faq/
- camera: to use the LED camera light
- full details: http://cloud.tv/i/hdw-perms
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Anything else? Got ideas? Please tell us: email@example.com
♥ We respond to everyone!
- Five languages (English, French, German, Italian and Spanish (more upcoming*))
- Weather widget (4x6, 4x4 and 4x2)
- Clock widget (4x2)
- Agenda widget (4x6 and 4x2)
- Notification widget
- Music widget (4x2)
- Lock screen widget
- Localisation widget (4x2)
- Download and install Zooper Widget Pro (http://goo.gl/amz7X5)
- Download and install Flat for Zooper Widget
- Add a Zooper widget via long press on your homescreen (choose the good sizes 4x2, 4x4 or 4x6)
- Tap on the widget and when Zooper widget skins list pops up, choose Flat to apply
- Choose your widget and your language
- For the music widget, you need to activate Zooper Widget in Media Utilities's settings.
- If you haven't a full HD screen (1080x1920), Zooper widget will change automatically scaling in the widget settings. You just need to insert "100" in scaling.
- If you resize a widget, the scaling will change. Reput "100" in scaling or find your better scaling.
- For notification installation, you need to move each notifications (circle and number) upper the correct shortcut (easier if you have notifications otherwise you won't see any circle or number).
- If you like the wallpaper you can find it here (http://goo.gl/qh5C3Z) and the icon pack used in my screenshots is Flatastico (http://goo.gl/P6SQkk).
If you have any problems, feel free to contact me. Don’t hesitate to put a screenshot if it’s more explicit.
*Tell me which one do you want to see in future updates.
minarch. A widget for Zooper Pro
▪ Battery indicator arch with battery %
▪ Digital clock with time and date
▪ Today's weather forecast
▪ Upcoming calendar events
▪ Minimalistic, attractive design
How to install:
1 - Download and install the skin
2 - Add a Zooper widget (preferably 4x4) to your homescreen (via long press on homescreen if you're running a launcher or via appdrawer if you're on stock ROM),
3 - When Zooper widget skins list pops up, choose Minarch to apply,
4 - Touch the image
5 - All good!
simple minimal minimalistic zooper pro widget uccw clock weather time date simple simplistic
- Clock with customizable time and date format
- Current weather condition and 3/4-day weather forecast
- Choice of Google or AccuWeather for weather forecast
- Celsius and Fahrenheit temperature support
- Geo-location for weather or search city by name/zip code
- Configurable refresh interval
- Additional information (e.g., battery level) on the widget
- Customizable widget tap actions
- Automatic sunrise/sunset time calculation
- Moon phase calendar
- Different widget sizes and styles with skin support
- Access to the Fancy Widgets Market and convenient skin management
- Many customization options to make your beautiful widgets
Full version exclusive features:
- Multiple location support for both clock and weather
- Additional weather providers: WeatherBug, MSN Weather, and The Weather Channel
- Current temperature notification
- Severe weather alerts with customizable notification options
- Easy backup/restore of your widget settings
- Over 400 clock and weather skins to decorate your home screen
- Fancy weather animations (rain, storm, snow, etc.)
- Fancy Widgets 1x1: weather icon, moon phase, date, battery
- Fancy Widgets 2x1: forecast, digital/flip clock, date
- Fancy Widgets 4x1: digital/flip home (clock and weather), weather, forecast, digital/flip clock
- Fancy Widgets 4x2: digital/flip clock
- Even more customization options
NOTE: Please exclude Fancy Widgets from your task killers. Otherwise, the widgets will not be able to update properly.
If you purchased Fancy Widget Pro from the Android Market or Amazon Appstore before, you may request a free license key on our website using your Google/Amazon order number.
Please read the FAQ and head to our forum for support.
Features exclusive to WatchMaker :
• Animated GIFs - Add custom animations to your watch!
• 3d Gyroscope - Create an amazing parallax effect!
• Interactive Watches - Create hotspots to launch watch or phone apps!
• Calendar - Choose which calendars to show!
• Weather / Moon Icons - Add in 1-click!
• Countdowns - Days until your birthday, Christmas, etc!
• Text Effects - Add glow, outline, even flat shadow!
• 1-Click Widgets - Including battery (watch/phone) + WiFi widgets!
• OpengGL Shaders - Powerful rendering for watch segments, radars
• Free Watches - Get 1000's of watchfaces from FaceRepo + our huge G+ community!
• Tasker - Full tasker integration to set watchface, change variables, run tasks
• Compass - Add rotating compass or bearing
• Stopwatch - Why design a watch when you can build a stopwatch?!
• Multiple Time Zone - Set up to 3 custom time zones
• Series of hours / minutes Zooper style!
• Heart rate and step counter for fitness
• Expressions using LUA a high performance games-based expression library!
• Time Machine - test your watch at any speed to see how it looks in the future!
Also features :
• Very low battery usage!
• 6 free watch faces
• 8 new featured watches each week!
• Weather Data
• Smooth second hand - 50fps!
• Supports round and wear faces
• Selection of analog and digital clocks!
• Customize sizes and placements for cards, indicators + OK Google!
• Get data from all phone sensors, accelerometer, etc.
• You get 6 watches, 12 fonts, 15 backgrounds and the watch designer for free!
• Premium is $1.99: get 6 featured watches each week, download 1000's of faces from FaceRepo + all design tools.
Requires Android Wear - supports the following watches :
• Motorola 360
• LG G Watch
• LG G Watch R
• Samsung Gear Live
• Sony Smartwatch 3
• ASUS ZenWatch
App Permissions explained:
• WakeLock: allows watch app to update during ambient mode
• Write Internal Storage: To save images and fonts to watches
• Location: Local weather data
• Calendar: Local calendar events
• WiFi: display wifi signal strength
Join our Google+ / Reddit community and get free watches :
APK TEMPLATE: http://goo.gl/1MRqKi
- Choose between 26 GREAT FONTS (38 for Premium users)
- 4x2 and 2x1 widgets
- Custom colors
- Transparency option
- LAYOUT EDITOR - move, rotate and scale widget elements (Premium users)
- Rotation option
- Scale option
- Shadow effect
- Show date function
- Show AM/PM
- 24h/12h option
- Tap to open custom application
- Weather information °C/°F
- Battery level info (Premium users)
- Lockscreen support (Android 4.2 and higher)
- Tablet UI
- Holo theme, colors and fonts
Test the application at https://www.appsurfer.com/apps/19154-clockq-premium
Analog Clock Version:
See ClockQ Analog (http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=cz.kinst.jakub.clockqa)
This application contains Advertisment.
TO REMOVE ADVERTISMENT AND GET MUCH MORE FEATURES, PLEASE UNLOCK AD-FREE PREMIUM VERSION INSIDE APPLICATION
The widget can be added to your homescreen by long-tapping on the homescreen or selecting from widget drawer (Android 4+).
NEW: Widget can be added to your lockscreen on Android 4.2+
NOTE: If you are experiencing cropped text, press menu and select Reset Settings.
NOTE: Please do not move the app to SD-card. The widget can't be shown after that.
Internet permission is needed for downloading weather information.
Widget settings is accessible from your launcher as ClockQ application.
NOTE: If your clock stops updating, exclude ClockQ from task-killer.
NOTE: If you have trouble with installing (package-sign problem), uninstall previous version and install again from market.
Please, help me translating this app to your language. You can do it by going to http://www.getlocalization.com/clockq/
Please send me your feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
Vote on the next feature!:
This is a replica of several clocks from The Legend of Zelda - Majora's Mask.
You can turn on a crowing dawn sound, a howling dusk sound, and a "ker-CHUNK" clock movement sound. You can also have it vibrate with the clock movement.
Tapping on the widget will reopen the configuration screen, in case you need to tweak it.
Q: What happened to the old graphics? Can you bring them back?
A: The old graphics were made by a third party, who pulled them from several sources, including this app. I removed them out of respect for his wishes. You may read more about it on my Google+ page.
Q: The widget isn't listed in my apps
A: Since it's a widget, it won't be in your app drawer. You can find it with your widgets by swiping over in your app drawer or by long-pressing on the home screen.
Q: The widget isn't in my widgets
A: 1) Android doesn't always immediately refresh the widgets. You can force it by restarting your device.
2) Widgets won't work if they are on the SD card.
3) Scroll through ALL the widgets. Sometimes it's put after the pre-installed widgets.
Q: How do I read the Clock Tower widget?
A: The outer ring represents minutes. When the red symbol is at the top, the minute are :00. The inner ring represents hours. When the red oval is at the top, and the sun/moon is at the bottom, the hour is 00/12
Q: How do I read the HUD Widget?
A: The minutes are represented by the smaller, yellow sun rotating around the diamond. When it is at the top, the minute is :00. The hour is indicated by the position of the sun/moon and the big ol' number by it.
Q: How do I read the Time Travelling Widget?
A: The hour is represented by the inner dial. When the large circle is at the bottom, the hour is 00/12. The minutes are...subtle.
Q: How do I send a BUGS REPORT or COMMENT?
A: EMAIL me any bugs/comments.
If it's a bug, INCLUDE: (1) Android and App versions, (2) phone model, & (3) whether you use a custom ROM or launcher.
Q: How do I suggest a NEW FEATURE?
A: Check the latest new feature poll on my Google+ site (https://plus.google.com/105574214496257455143). If it's there, vote on it, if not, comment it!
Q: Why all the PERMISSIONS?
A: Here's why:
- Internet access: for donations (Please...with C...)
- Modify Audio Settings: play the clock sounds as notifications (some people don't want it as a media sound)
- Vibrate: Phone can vibrate with the clock movement (duh)
Email is surest way to get a response and to get issues fixed. I need more info than "the widget doesn't work." :)
★★★ Learn more about app at http://www.makeyourclock.com ★★★
You can create either minimalistic text-based clock widget or full blown (weather, clock, battery) widget by yourself directly in your Android phone.
Any layout is possible. Except current time and date you can add battery info, weather icon, weather forecast or memory stats.
NOTE: If you have a Taskmanager/Task Killer running please exclude/uninstall.
- you can make your own layout of all elements
- you can adjusts many options for screen objects
Supported widget sizes:
- 1x1, 1x2, 2x1, 2x2, 3x1,3x2, 4x1, 4x2
- 12/24 hours Date & Time
- Custom date format
Widget Editor Features:
- Text size
- Text color
- Adjustable color of the text
- Adjustable transparency
- Background color
- Font size
- Single Tap to start App
- Disable Tap on Click
- download designs from the web
There is also pro version of this widget that contains following features:
- Battery Voltage
- Battery Temperature
- Remaining Battery Capacity
- Various battery indicators - circle, pie chart (coming soon)
- Weather forecast autorefresh
- Beautiful Weather Icon
- Weather Forecast
- Current Temperature
- Minimum Temperature
- SD card space (coming soon)
- Internal Memory space (coming soon)
- Various Indicators - circle, pie chart (coming soon)
PLEASE! If you have problems or a question send me an Email. I can't help you if you leave comment on Android Market (I have no contact to you).
Other apps integration:
- App can be used also as Locale plug-in. See http://www.makeyourclock.com/tips-n-tricks-locale.html for
- For integration with Tasker see http://www.makeyourclock.com/tips-n-tricks-tasker.html
Ever wanted to create a widget with a random widget creator app only to realize it was way too hard? MASTER WIDGET MAKER, easily create the best, is the name of this app and it does what is says. With MWM it’s easy to create amazingly cool widgets. Have a try!
*Over 500 fonts to choose from!
*Add and customize texts, dingbats, shapes and images!
*Weather info with icons!
*A clean user interface! Easy to use!
*Lots of inapp products free of charge!
Like on Facebook!
This is a game where speed, reflexes and skill is all that is important. Play against a friend on separate phones over WIFI (WIFI games DO work) and let the Mayhem begin! When a random button is activated, the players should press is as fast as they can. The player who first presses the button on the respective phone wins the button. The player who has won most buttons when the game is over wins.
Now you can play against the computer! You can choose AI level and much more!
The app uses Booli® to find and view homes for sale.
Booli.se is the largest independent search engine to find homes for sale in Sweden. They believe in a nicer housing market where open information wins over tactics and sales ploy. They want to provide security in what is often one of life's biggest decisions.
★ Make all homes for sale searchable whether sold by brokers, private person, new construction companies, or the bailiff.
★ Shows how long the item has been out on the market, or if the seller changed their starting price.
★ Displays the end prices of houses, plots and condominiums through a nationwide database of free land title / final prices.
★ Showing homes clearly on a map.
★ Have the largest database of official and unofficial areas.
★ Helps you find Real Estate with an independent comparison service.
★ Features open information about brokers.
★ Is independent and not owned by any party to the transaction.
Visit Booli on http://www.booli.se/
Nu kan du på ett smidigare sätt läsa de senaste nyheterna från Sveriges främsta site Swedroid.se.
Några av appen funktioner är:
1. Växla mellan olika kategorier.
2. Sök efter artiklar.
3. Dela artiklar.
4. Se hur många som har kommenterat en artikel.
5. Kommentera artiklar.
6. Snabb access till Swedroids Facebook, Youtube, Google+ och Twitter sidor.
7. Genväg till Swedroids forum.
8. Kommentera artiklar med Disqus.
9. Jaga achievements med Google Play Game Services.
10. Topplista över de största Swedroidarna.
Utvecklingen av appen kan du följa på Swedroids eget forum i denna tråden:
Där kan du också komma med input och feedback!
1. Write no obscenities.
2. You may contribute with one whole sentence at a time.
3. You must keep the flow of the story.
This story can be seen as a social experiment.
Who knows what will happen in The Story?