Buzz Widget supports a collection of customizable widgets: music, weather, battery, clock, and date. You can apply hundreds of thousands of widgets created by other users, with a touch of a button, and also create your own with the unlimited customization we offer.
with Buzz Widget, you can:
Apply 100,000+ widgets with just a single click.
● Various widgets embedded on each and every Homepack are available on Homepack Buzz
● Check out the premade widgets along with beautiful Homepacks:
● After downloading a Homepack, simply press “apply” icon.
Integrate Buzz Widget with Buzz Launcher at ease.
● Seamlessly apply the most sleek & stylish widgets onto your homescreen @ Buzz Launcher (http://goo.gl/dyfPyG)
● Also, no extra effort is needed to apply third-party widgets interfaced with Buzz Launcher : UCCW, Power Toggles, Minimalistic Text and more.
Experience the very first customizable music widget!
● Design, customize, and activate your favorite music player through Buzz Widget
● Custom album cover / artist / title to your preference
● Buzz widget is compatible with various device players & music players : Samsung, LG, HTC, Google, Sony, Poweramp, Double Twist, Google Music, and more.
Create a custom widget using Buzz Widget’s user friendly customization features.
● Use tools that allow you to choose a shape, select objects to add, change positions and much more.
● Create multiple widgets at once with fast & easy edit tools
● Many pre-made widget templates at your finger tips to get you started!
Design your widget by using various decoration features.
● Choose background color and control opacity
● Add any images or texts; position and size them freely
● Rotate, flip, and change font and color of any objects
Manage your created/downloaded widgets at one place with convenience.
● Save and store your widget designs
● Mix and match any widget design
● Buzz widget automatically saves all downloads from Buzz Launcher.
★ Take Advantage of the custom widget experience chosen by 4,500,000+ users! NOW! ★
< Contact Us >
● Customer Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
● Widget Partnership Inquiries: email@example.com
● Buzz Widget is partnering with UCCW, The day before widget & Memo Widget, Sol Calendar & Sol Mail, Battery Widget Z, Power Toggles, Minimalistic Text, Som Note, Som To do.
< Buzz Communities>
● Facebook: https://facebook.com/buzzlauncher
● Twitter: https://twitter.com/buzzlauncher
● Instagram: http://instagram.com/buzzlauncher
● Google+ Designer community: https://plus.google.com/communities/106084851484318701445
If you like the software and want to support the development please rate it! If you have issues or requests send me an email or use the forum at http://zooper.uservoice.com/
- GALAXY S2 http://goo.gl/Yuhzh2
- GALAXY S4 http://goo.gl/aTmJ6W
- PRO widgets disappear after reboot: http://goo.gl/4bqhJu
- Sample templates included, no need to download anything else
- Some custom fonts already included, additional can be added on sdcard/fonts
- Create your templates easily, no functional limit, tons of variables and controls
- WYSIWYG editor with layers like Photoshop / Gimp
- Build your style and change everything: color, text, shapes, position and more!
- Completely customizable date and time (day of the year, week number, number to text...)
- Date calculations (countdown, time to or from any date, calendar event or system attribute)
- Full Math expressions supported (like Star Trek stardate)
- Battery info (remaining time, percentage, temperature, voltage)
- World clock (multiple timezones on the same widget)
- Weather for current or multiple locations on the same widget
- Up to 5 days forecast from multiple providers (Open Weather Map, YR.NO)
- Calendar info with free customization
- System info, like uptime, next alarm, SD card space
- WiFi network name, cell operator, signal strength, connection type
- Network traffic data stats for current day, week, month and more
- Missed calls, unread SMS, unread GMail (multiple accounts and labels)
- Sunrise, Sunset and Astrological Nautical or Civil twilight
- Moon Rise, Set and Illumination percentage
- Series for days, months and more!
- Completely dynamic and customizable TTF and PNG iconsets
- Static Bitmaps (PNG with alpha and JPG)
- Progress Bars customizable with any numeric variable such as min/max and value
- Tasker integration (see website)
- Jelly Bean lock screen support
- No Ads
- Widget on tap action / config lock (and "module" click action)
- Load and Save templates on SD card
- APK themes support
- Buzz launcher support
Zooper Widget has been built from ground up with battery in mind; nothing will be done while your phone sleeps, no weather will be updated if you have no weather information on screen, and no location will be updated if you do not ask it to.
Zooper Widget does not use much memory when it's running - even with 10 widgets on your screen it won't exceed more than 10 megabytes. However, during configuration RAM usage can climb up to 25mb. This is normal and the space will be released shortly after config is closed. If you're using Bitmaps, due to the heavy caching, usage will be higher.
APK SKINS: http://goo.gl/mh3nty
BETA (PRO): http://goo.gl/DXoig
Customization is often a difficult process, but not with UCCW. Just install a skin, and tell UCCW to show it or make your own skin.
UCCW offers a WYSIWYG (What-you-see-is-what-you-get) editor allowing to customise layout, fonts, images, shapes, etc.
Widget objects - text, shapes, images, weather, graphic (progress), analog clock etc.
Text objects - calendar, weather, battery info, missed calls, sms, gmail, location, next calendar event, tasker variables
Graphical objects - barcode, bar, pie
Special objects - Week bar, Series clock
Text mapping to override text values
Hotspots (actionable areas on widget)
Share skins with one press
Ability to customize objects for size, color, tranparency, fonts etc.
Widget not updating
1. UCCW may be killed by task killers. So exclude UCCW in task killers.
2. Could be a launcher app issue; Try a different launcher.
Getting force closes
1. Uninstall UCCW and install again.
2. Check if Force closes are occuring with a particular skin; discard that skin.
3. Send a logcat if force closes continue.
Skins do not show
1. Google play skins may not appear for some custom roms or if screen density is changed.
Join the UCCW beta program here: http://uccw.vasudevsoftwares.com/uccw-beta-version/
App Permissions explained:
Your messages - to show unread message count
Storage - for saving skins
Your location - to show location
Network communication - for weather and ads
Phone calls - to show missed calls number
Your social information - for direct dial hotspot
Your personal information - to show next calendar event
Your accounts - for Gmail unread mails count
minarch. A widget for Zooper Pro
▪ Battery indicator arch with battery %
▪ Digital clock with time and date
▪ Today's weather forecast
▪ Upcoming calendar events
▪ Minimalistic, attractive design
How to install:
1 - Download and install the skin
2 - Add a Zooper widget (preferably 4x4) to your homescreen (via long press on homescreen if you're running a launcher or via appdrawer if you're on stock ROM),
3 - When Zooper widget skins list pops up, choose Minarch to apply,
4 - Touch the image
5 - All good!
simple minimal minimalistic zooper pro widget uccw clock weather time date simple simplistic
▶ In Atom All in One Widgets
- Digita clock : 4 types offering various style
- analog clock : 8 types offering various style
- Calendar: Today type(1x1), Monthly type(2x2), Offering Holiday information (Korea, USA, Chine, Japna)
- Quick Setting : WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, Sound, Rotation, Sync, Bright, Screen on/off, quick
- Contact: : Direct Message and Call keys, (Icon type)
Memo: Various Memo sheets, Colors
▶ In Atom Bar
- Google Search
- Clock + Google Search
- Clock + Quick Setting
- Google Search + Quick Setting
- Available from above Android OS 4.0.2 version
- The application needs 10 MB in total to save theme resources.
- Because of enhancing usability, installed theme doesn’t appear
- Not Available for Tab Device (X-large screen)
▶ Customer Support
Please leave reviews or comments. Your review will be appreciated.
For more information or support, please visit
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/atom.themes
- CS E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
It can be configured to display time, date, battery and weather information. The layout of the widget is highly customizable through the layout editor.
Barcode Battery Bar: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPsug6jQ3o4
Use custom fonts: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ou_kaXfyiU
Thanks to Willie (http://www.rgddesigns.com) for the Youtube promo video!
* Simplified Chinese
* Traditional Chinese
Explanations for the permission requests:
** android.permission.VIBRATE **
used in the layout editor to give feedback that an item has been dragged
** android.permission.ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION **
used by the weather service to get your coarse location and retrieve the weather for it
** android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE **
needed to determine if the weather data can be fetched
** android.permission.INTERNET **
needed to actually retrieve the weather data and to get the name of the location you are
** android.permission.RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED **
needed to be able to wait until the phone booted before initializing
** android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE **
to gain access to your SD card and save the preferences to it
** android.permission.GET_TASKS **
used to determine if the home screen is currently active. This is used by the automatic rendering option
** android.permission.CHANGE_COMPONENT_ENABLED_STATE **
To enable / disable widget sizes
** android.permission.ACCESS_WIFI_STATE **
To support WiFi variables
** android.permission.READ_CALENDAR **
To support calendar events
** com.android.vending.BILLING **
To support In-App donation
** de.devmil.minimaltext.permission.USE_DIRECT_CALL_ADDON **
allows Minimalisitc Text to use the Minimalistic Text direct call addon (if it is installed)
If you have any problems, write me an email!
Now with Buzz Launcher support! Minimalistic Text can be restored exactly the way it has been packed using the Buzz Launcher. This way you can share your complete Homescreen easy with other Buzz Launcher users!
Download Buzz Launcher here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.buzzpia.aqua.launcher
Please don't use the comments for feature requests or bugs. You can write me an email (email@example.com). (Of course you still can rate lower due to bugs or missing features)
1) add a Locale variable to your layout and set the variable name (click it)
2) in Tasker select Plugins -> Minimalistic Text for an action
3) Click "Edit", a new activity starts
4) enter the name of the variable and the text that should be displayed for this variable (you can use Tasker variables)
Yet another set of basic home screen widgets.
They are designed to provide you with the most important information at a glance, yet still allow you to enjoy your (Live-) wallpaper.
This package contains:
* Glass Clock Widget
Enter a city name, or use geolocation to automatically find your location. Add more than one clock widget to your home screen in order to follow the time and weather around the world. The paid version includes the following display options:
- Show weather and clock
- Show date and clock
- Show alarm and clock
- Show clock only
* Glass Calendar Widget
See the current date, along with the next three events in your calendar. The paid version includes the following display options:
- Show date and events
- Show events only
* Glass News Widget
Read your favorite RSS/Atom feeds from your home screen. Select one of the build in feeds (Google News, BBC, Reuters, WIRED ect.) or add your own custom feed. The paid version includes the following display options:
- Show label and news
- Show news only
* Glass All-In-One Widget
All the above widgets combined into one 4x3 widget.
FREE & PAID VERSIONS:
All the widgets are semi-transparent, with a nice smoked glass look. But the paid version will allow you to change the tint and transparency of the background as you wish.
1) I can't find the widgets
The widgets don't show up in the App-drawer. Instead, they can be found in the widget list. The widget list is opened by tapping and holding on an empty space on the home screen.
2) I still can't find the widgets
The most common cause of this problem is that the widgets are installed on the SD-card. Android doesn't like widgets on the SD-card. Please try to move them back to the main memory of the phone/tablet.
3) How do I change the settings for a widget?
If you tab the upper left corner of the widget, the setting screen for that widget will open. If you tab the lower left corner, the widget will refresh itself.
Vote on the next feature!:
Read about the latest update!
This is a replica of several clocks from The Legend of Zelda - Majora's Mask.
You can turn on a crowing dawn sound, a howling dusk sound, and a "ker-CHUNK" clock movement sound. You can also have it vibrate with the clock movement.
Tapping on the widget will reopen the configuration screen, in case you need to tweak it.
Q: What happened to the old graphics? Can you bring them back?
A: The old graphics were made by a third party, who pulled them from several sources, including this app. I removed them out of respect for his wishes. You may read more about it on my Google+ page.
Q: The widget isn't listed in my apps
A: Since it's a widget, it won't be in your app drawer. You can find it with your widgets by swiping over in your app drawer or by long-pressing on the home screen.
Q: The widget isn't in my widgets
A: 1) Android doesn't always immediately refresh the widgets. You can force it by restarting your device.
2) Widgets won't work if they are on the SD card.
3) Scroll through ALL the widgets. Sometimes it's put after the pre-installed widgets.
Q: How do I read the Clock Tower widget?
A: The outer ring represents minutes. When the red symbol is at the top, the minute are :00. The inner ring represents hours. When the red oval is at the top, and the sun/moon is at the bottom, the hour is 00/12
Q: How do I read the HUD Widget?
A: The minutes are represented by the smaller, yellow sun rotating around the diamond. When it is at the top, the minute is :00. The hour is indicated by the position of the sun/moon and the big ol' number by it.
Q: How do I read the Time Travelling Widget?
A: The hour is represented by the inner dial. When the large circle is at the bottom, the hour is 00/12. The minutes are...subtle.
Q: How do I send a BUGS REPORT or COMMENT?
A: EMAIL me any bugs/comments.
If it's a bug, INCLUDE: (1) Android and App versions, (2) phone model, & (3) whether you use a custom ROM or launcher.
Q: How do I suggest a NEW FEATURE?
A: Check the latest new feature poll on my Google+ site (https://plus.google.com/105574214496257455143). If it's there, vote on it, if not, comment it!
Q: Why all the PERMISSIONS?
A: Here's why:
- Internet access: for donations (Please...with C...)
- Modify Audio Settings: play the clock sounds as notifications (some people don't want it as a media sound)
- Vibrate: Phone can vibrate with the clock movement (duh)
Email is surest way to get a response and to get issues fixed. I need more info than "the widget doesn't work." :)
✇ This cool widget lets you make your own “Sharingan eye Clock”!
✇ First, you need to ADD “Sharingan widget” to your HOME SCREEN!
✇ You should go to MENU and then press the 'ADD' button or, depending on your device, tap the empty space and hold your finger until the pop-up menu-window labeled “ADD TO HOME SCREEN” appears (you might need to find + BUTTON, or the option 'WIDGET' to add it to home screen).
✇ When you download the Sharingan clock, initially you get five widget faces, while the rest of them unlock over the next five days.
✇ Make your own clock - choose from 10 hypnotic Sharingan designs of clock skins, hands and digits!
✇ Tap on the Sharingan eye to scale and move your new analog clock!
✇ Set the alarm clock by swiping through the digits on the screen and tap on set alarm button!
✇ The powerful magic eye only is not only a beautiful widget, but it also saves your battery!
✇ This cool analog clock has easy and fun interface and great choice of clock faces!
✇ “Sharingan Eye Clock Widget” looks amazing on tablet devices as well as on mobile phones.
Enjoy the powerful Sharingan widget, made purely for your pleasure! All you need to do is to give this free download a chance and be amazed by the abstract, yet sophisticated design. All comic and cartoon lovers will certainly appreciate one of the best cool gadgets inspired by Mirror Wheel Eye!You can choose the design of your very own Sharingan eye as well as the number of Tomoe or blades around the pupil with this easy clock widget. Be prepared for a counter strike at all times with one of the most “beautiful clock widgets free”-”Sharingan Clock Widget”!Your new beautiful clock widget allows you to resize or move it, as well as set an alarm, for FREE.
One of the Three Great Eye Techniques, also known as Heaven's Eye can beautify your phone. Have you always wanted a cool set of Sharingan contacts that would inspire awe and make your eyes look fierce? Here's the next best thing, this customized “digital clock widget” is ideal for you if you always dreamed about mastering both of the Sharingan's abilities - the Eye of Insight as well the Eye of Hypnotism.Be prepared to counter strike at any given moment and be inspired by this stunning Japanese combat technique and the Sharingan eyes!
The Uchiha clan members, as well as the other users of Sharingan, have the ability of hypnosis that involves suggesting actions to the opponent through genjutsu by a mere “eye contact” - admire this and the ability to predict the opponents' next move and to counter-attack without any wasted movement. Also, the magic eye allows you to memorize ninjutsu, genjutsu, and taijutsu with near-perfect accuracy, did you know that?! Always be prepared to counter attack with this clock widget for Android™ – best FREE widget on the market! All fans of Sharingan wallpaper know that it allows you to see the flow of chakra, as well as to read lip movements or mimic something, but you can be the first one to download cool“Sharingan Widget”.
* Android™ is a trademark of Google Inc
* This widget is ad-supported.
- Five languages (English, French, German, Italian and Spanish (more upcoming*))
- Weather widget (4x6, 4x4 and 4x2)
- Clock widget (4x2)
- Agenda widget (4x6 and 4x2)
- Notification widget
- Music widget (4x2)
- Lock screen widget
- Localisation widget (4x2)
- Download and install Zooper Widget Pro (http://goo.gl/amz7X5)
- Download and install Flat for Zooper Widget
- Add a Zooper widget via long press on your homescreen (choose the good sizes 4x2, 4x4 or 4x6)
- Tap on the widget and when Zooper widget skins list pops up, choose Flat to apply
- Choose your widget and your language
- For the music widget, you need to activate Zooper Widget in Media Utilities's settings.
- If you haven't a full HD screen (1080x1920), Zooper widget will change automatically scaling in the widget settings. You just need to insert "100" in scaling.
- If you resize a widget, the scaling will change. Reput "100" in scaling or find your better scaling.
- For notification installation, you need to move each notifications (circle and number) upper the correct shortcut (easier if you have notifications otherwise you won't see any circle or number).
- If you like the wallpaper you can find it here (http://goo.gl/qh5C3Z) and the icon pack used in my screenshots is Flatastico (http://goo.gl/P6SQkk).
If you have any problems, feel free to contact me. Don’t hesitate to put a screenshot if it’s more explicit.
*Tell me which one do you want to see in future updates.
Make your memo note beautiful. Plus, get more tasks done!
Kawaii stickers all over the app! Visit in-app shop to find more cute designs!
Helps you quickly note things and to-dos on a beautiful memo sticker. And put the sticky note onto your home screen as widget! You would never miss anything again!
** Features **
- Take a quick note. Or use it as a notepad. And make your notes look good!
- Change backgrounds, icons, tags, fonts and font sizes of each note! Hundreds of combinations of backgrounds, icons, fonts and font sizes to decorate your memo notes!
- Use the memo widget to decorate your Home Screen with one or more memo notes.
- Place the memo on your Home Screen to serve as reminder notes, task list, todo list, or to show your mood status or feeling!
** SHARE **
Put together a beautiful memo note sticker and send to your friends and loved ones!
SHARE via your favourite apps ~ ~ Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, WeChat, LINE, WhatsApp, or directly save and share via bluetooth.
** EASY **
* Really EASY to Use!
* Stable APP, with FULL Customer Support. Just email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make it personal. Use this multi function App as you please. Use it as a quick note taker, easy sticky note, notepad, memo pad, reminder note maker, or create task list and todo list with it. Or use it as a custom sticker creator, to make a decorative beautiful sticky note with what you have to say, and send it to your friends.
Continue to write to us at email@example.com to tell us what you think about the App, and what new features you would like.
Over 1 million users agree: HD Widgets is the most fun and easy way to add widgets to your home screen! Customizing widgets has never been easier! Just swipe and tap to select colors, icons, clocks, layouts, backgrounds and more!
Top 10 Android Apps - Techcrunch
"Android users swear by the HD Widgets app" - The Guardian
"Amazingly awesome and beautiful" - Android Community
"elegant and eye-catching" - Computerworld
"heavy on polish and detail yet light on the wallet" - AndroidGuys
Play Store Editor's Choice for over 2 years!
- clock, date, switches, weather, forecast, & location
- 50+ setting switches
- tap hot spots to open apps (clock / alarm, date, weather)
- phone sizes: 1x1, 1x2, 1x4, 2x1, 2x2, 4x1, 4x2, 4x3, 4x4, 5x1, 5x2, 5x3
- tablet sizes: 6x1, 6x2, 3x5, 8x1, 8x2, 4x7 (and all phone widgets)
- lock screen widgets
Theme Packs and Add-Ons
HD Widgets includes FREE Glass Gems theme pack with over 100 widgets for phones and tablets.
Add more theme packs and icons via Play Store:
- Kairo (40+ widgets)
- Kairo XP (60+ widgets)
- Colourform (30+ widgets)
- Colourform XP (50+ widgets)
Advanced Weather & Forecast
- the most advanced weather screen available on Android
- multi-source: AccuWeather, Weather Underground & more
- 12-36 hourly graph w/ temperature and chance of rain
- 7-10 day forecasts
- multiple locations
- HD Widgets 4 requires Android 4.0.3 & up
- UNIVERSAL app made for tablets and phones! No need to purchase again =)
- changing grid size, resolution, firmware/rooting may affect performance
- we don't test ROMs
- FAQ: http://cloud.tv/apps/hd-widgets/faq/
- camera: to use the LED camera light
- full details: http://cloud.tv/i/hdw-perms
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Anything else? Got ideas? Please tell us: firstname.lastname@example.org
♥ We respond to everyone!
Discover the awesome 3D effect for your background (iOS 7 like)! With 2 levels of parallax, your wallpaper will acquire a whole new depth.
You can quickly share your Live Wallpaper settings with your friends via NFC, simply touching the rear of your devices (only for devices supporting Near Field Comunication, like: Samsung Galaxy Nexus, Nexus S, Nexus 4, Galaxy S3, Galaxy S4, Xperia SP, Xperia L, HTC One, LG Optimus G, etc...)
You can also send to your friends the image you choose as background for your Live Wallpaper Clock, already cropped, with a simple click!
Timewall Clock Live Wallpaper is one of the first applications to support the Android 4.2+ Daydream feature! Set it in the Display -> Daydream section of your device settings, to see your favorite clock live wallpaper while charging or while connected to your dockstation!
Settings modification is simple and intuitive: stop wasting your time on thousands of nested options to choose the style for you. Let your smartphone express your mood!
You’ll also have an instant access to your ALARM CLOCK, stopwatch or any other clock feature, without the need of an icon or a shortcut!
Moreover with Timewall Clock Live Wallpaper we kept the maximum attention to performances and battery saving (reducing it at almost 0).
Timewall Clock Live Wallpaper is optimized for smartphone and tablet.
-Background image from your gallery
-Color schemes for visible elements (time, date, battery, etc..)
-Time format (12h or 24h)
-Elements position on screen
-Direct access to the alarm clock or any other chosen application (clicking on the time)
-Visibility on lockscreen
-Extended background, compatible with standard Android and many others (Nova launcher, GoLauncher, etc)
-Scrollable clock informations
-Daydream/dockstation support (for Android 4.2+)
-3D parallax background option (for devices with gyroscopic sensor)
-Selection of the elements to display on the background, like the time, the battery, etc...
-Custom color schemes for fonts
Starting from your first suggestions, we added the option to hide the Timewall icon from the App Drawer! Keep sending your feedback!
With the Full version of Timewall Clock Live Wallpaper, you’ll remove the advertising banner from the options, you have access to the 3D background option, to more text fonts and you can create your own color scheme for the elements on screen, not to mention that you’ll contribute to the developement of new features and many more customizations!!!!
Do not hesitate to leave a feedback, and why not, your suggestions for the next versions of Timewall Clock Wallpaper!
Tags: clock wallpaper, clock live wallpaper, time wallpaper, time live wallpaper, date wallpaper, date live wallpaper, daydream wallpaper, daydream clock, dockstation wallpaper, dockstation clock, nfc, iOS7, iOS7 like, iOS 7, iOS7 3D, 3D background, 3D parallax, 3D wallpaper, iphone, ipad, apple, iphone 3d, apple 3d wallpaper, ipad 3d, ipad 3d wallpaper, iphone 3d wallpaper, apple 3d
All features are permanently enabled in this Pro version of BITS Widget:
- Unlimited bits per widget
- Set location from GPS or manually lock it to a specific place
- Unlimited widgets each with a unique location
- Show time and weather for multiple locations
- Save and restore layouts
- Tasker integration (show variables, trigger refresh)
- Resize home screen cells
- Enable or disable any size widget from 1x1 to 4x4
- Launch any shortcut from any bit
- Use graphics from SD card as a bit
Create a widget that shows the time, date and current weather conditions and then assign shortcuts so that touching the time opens a clock app, touching the date opens a calendar app, and touching the weather opens up a weather app. Or, load a photograph from the SD card and assign a shortcut so that touching that photo automatically calls that person, sends a text message, or opens that person’s phone book record.
BITS Pro is also completely integrated with Tasker, with the ability to show the value of any variable in Tasker and to have Tasker trigger on-screen updates.
Each widget created with BITS Pro can show information from a unique location which can be set using GPS or manually locked to a single location. One widget can show time and weather where you are while another shows the time and weather "back home" or somewhere else.
Bits Is The Stuff™
Currently the widget can show the following bits of information:
Shortcut (any supported by OS)
Location (from GPS or locked to specific one)
Moon Phase (graphic)
Sun or Moon Phase (graphic, sun during daylight, moon phase at night)
Sun or Moon Phase with Weather (same as above with weather conditions superimposed)
Temperature (C° or F°)
Cloud conditions (text)
Precipitation conditions (text)
Other conditions (text)
Combined All Weather conditions (text)
Wind Speed (in kt or mph)
Wind Direction (in deg or cardinal directions)
Sunrise (time at location)
Sunset (time at location)
Free file space
Free SD Card space
Battery Level (percentage)
Battery Charging (“full”, “charging” or “”)
Battery Temperature (C° or F°)
Battery Voltage (mV)
Rectangle (squared or rounded)
Last Weather Download (time and date)
Last Weather Observation(at the weather station, time and date)
Graphic from SD card
New bits are added all the time.
More information and free online support available at http://www.bitswidget.com
The selected watch face can also be added to your phones home screen as a clock widget.
Thousands of watch faces can be downloaded from the watch face gallery and 16 different templates are included to help you get started. Just load one of the templates and start customizing it to your liking. With the Premium version you will get more tools and functionality.
• LG G/R Watch
• Samsung Gear Live
• Motorola Moto 360
• Asus ZenWatch
• Sony Smartwatch 3
Not compatible with:
• Samsung Gear
• Samsung Gear 2
• Samsung Gear Neo 2
• Samsung S
• Sony Smartwatch 1
• Sony Smartwatch 2
• Background - select one of many backgrounds or select your own color. You can also add one of the preloaded logos and set a fading effect on your background.
• Numbers - choose font, size, placement and color.
• Markers - choose hour and minute markers with different styles and colors.
• Clock hands - select a set of hands and change color to match your design.
• Digital watch - build your own digital watch by adding time, date, battery status and more on the watch face.
• Dials, day, date - place day, date, month, watch and phone battery status, step counter or UTC time on your watch face.
• Current weather at your location - add temperature, a weather symbol, sunrise, sunset, location and more to your watch face.
• Behavior - choose how the dimmed screen should look like and if you want your watch to vibrate each hour.
• Optional vibration alert when watch disconnects from your phone.
After installing this app you may have to wait a few minutes to allow the app to be synced to your watch before you can activate the watch face.
Please check out the FAQ in the app for troubleshooting and tips.
• Location - needed to get current location for weather updates
• Network access - needed for gallery, weather updates and FAQ
• Photos/Media/Files - needed to store downloaded files, temporary files and for sharing
• Run at startup - needed to start weather and battery syncronization to watch/widgets
This app will not access, harvest or share any private data. Location is used for weather updates only.
Even if so many applications are installed, you can choose an activity smoothly.
You can also use the QuickShortcutMaker for searching the app which you want to launch.
If you want to use the app which you don't use frequently, maybe you have no shortcuts for it. So, you may have to search the app from a list of many apps. Even if you know the name of the app, it's hard to find it.
In this situation, the QuickShortcutMaker will help you finding the app. Please try!
This may be useful. But please use it at your own risk!
You can make shortcuts to hidden setting screens which are usually not accessible.
Even if you encountered any problems using this app or shortcuts created by this app, I don't have any responsibility about that. Please be sure to use this app at your own risk.
About Internet access permission:
From the version 2.0.1, for a more rapid improvement of the app, you will be requested an additional permission to access network so that the app can send a detailed error report to developer.
The app uses network only to send error reports.
And when it communicates, a confirmation message will be displayed, so please rest assured.
for Launcher3 of Cyanogenmod
If you cannot create shortcut, please try the following steps:
1. Long-tap the home screen.
2. Tap "WIDGETS".
3. Long-tap "Activities" which has the QuickShortcutMaker's icon.
4. Drag it to somewhere on the screen.
5. QuickShortcutMaker will be launched.
6. Select an activity, edit it, and tap "Create".
7. A shortcut will be created on the home screen.
Follow the updates
- Added Italian and Arabic translations.
- Adapted to AndroidPhone7 theme.
- Changed dialog UI.
- Fixed a bug that the shortcut for Google Play cannot be opened.
- Added function to ask you to rate this app. (Forgive me if you don't like such a thing.)
- Added translations to many languages. (Français, Español, Português, Polski, 한국어, 中文(简体), 中文(繁體), Bahasa Indonesia)
- Added support for some other themes. (Atom / Solo, etc.)
- Added several other improvements.
- It is now possible to operate multiple items from the activity list by long-tapping the items. You can add them to favorites or share.
- Changed the text format in which to share the application information.
- Added the types of themes that can be selected icon (ADW / Nova / Apex / LauncherPro / GO / Holo).
- Added the number of icons in the list of themes.
- Changed the UI of shortcut editing screen.
- Added German translation.
- Added a lot of improvements.
- Added support for tablet devices.
- Added function to share app information as text.
- Improved UI of some screens.
- Fixed some bugs.
- Added function to open the App info screen from the shortcut editing screen. (Android 2.3 or later only)
- Fixed a minor bug and UI.
- Fixed a bug that the app crashes while searching at a certain condition.
- Added error report function to send detailed information when the app crashes or when you see "Failed to load" message.
- Reduced consumption of the memory so that the models which have low-memory not to crash.
- Search results can be sorted order by names.
- Increased speed of search.
- Fixed a bug on setting icon.
- Fixed a bug that the icon becomes smaller when you use the app on tablets.
- Added history and favorite features.
- Applied Android 4.0(ICS) UI style.
- Activity list is now grouped by app.
- Fixed some bugs.
quick, shortcut, maker, create
Ever wanted to create a widget with a random widget creator app only to realize it was way too hard? MASTER WIDGET MAKER, easily create the best, is the name of this app and it does what is says. With MWM it’s easy to create amazingly cool widgets. Have a try!
*Over 500 fonts to choose from!
*Add and customize texts, dingbats, shapes and images!
*Weather info with icons!
*A clean user interface! Easy to use!
*Lots of inapp products free of charge!
Like on Facebook!
The app uses Booli® to find and view homes for sale.
Booli.se is the largest independent search engine to find homes for sale in Sweden. They believe in a nicer housing market where open information wins over tactics and sales ploy. They want to provide security in what is often one of life's biggest decisions.
★ Make all homes for sale searchable whether sold by brokers, private person, new construction companies, or the bailiff.
★ Shows how long the item has been out on the market, or if the seller changed their starting price.
★ Displays the end prices of houses, plots and condominiums through a nationwide database of free land title / final prices.
★ Showing homes clearly on a map.
★ Have the largest database of official and unofficial areas.
★ Helps you find Real Estate with an independent comparison service.
★ Features open information about brokers.
★ Is independent and not owned by any party to the transaction.
Visit Booli on http://www.booli.se/
This is a game where speed, reflexes and skill is all that is important. Play against a friend on separate phones over WIFI (WIFI games DO work) and let the Mayhem begin! When a random button is activated, the players should press is as fast as they can. The player who first presses the button on the respective phone wins the button. The player who has won most buttons when the game is over wins.
Now you can play against the computer! You can choose AI level and much more!
Nu kan du på ett smidigare sätt läsa de senaste nyheterna från Sveriges främsta site Swedroid.se.
Några av appen funktioner är:
1. Växla mellan olika kategorier.
2. Sök efter artiklar.
3. Dela artiklar.
4. Se hur många som har kommenterat en artikel.
5. Kommentera artiklar.
6. Snabb access till Swedroids Facebook, Youtube, Google+ och Twitter sidor.
7. Genväg till Swedroids forum.
8. Kommentera artiklar med Disqus.
9. Jaga achievements med Google Play Game Services.
10. Topplista över de största Swedroidarna.
Utvecklingen av appen kan du följa på Swedroids eget forum i denna tråden:
Där kan du också komma med input och feedback!
1. Write no obscenities.
2. You may contribute with one whole sentence at a time.
3. You must keep the flow of the story.
This story can be seen as a social experiment.
Who knows what will happen in The Story?