NOTE: THIS IS NOT THE COLLEGE VERSION OF BryteWave. THIS IS DESIGNED FOR K-12 SCHOOLS.
More than just pages on a screen – Follett eBooks are dynamic teaching tools that enhance learning, both in the library and the classroom.
Enjoy easy and instant access to your school library’s Follett eBook collection on the go from any Android device version 2.3 or newer with the Follett BryteWave K-12 Edition app.
The Follett BryteWave K-12 Edition app gives you access to Follett eBooks that you have checked out from your library.
Supports offline reading:
Download reader access (for when you need to travel outside of WiFi hotspot and 3G/4G range)
Easily configured; ask your librarian for the URL to your library’s FollettShelf along with your username and password. Next enter this information in the configuration screen in the app, and your app will be linked to your library.
You can access any eBooks you already have checked out in FollettShelf, as well as access eBook notes and highlights and view eBooks in text only for easier reading all while offline. You can move eBooks online during the loan period to read in the browser from another device.
Your eBooks will automatically return at the end of the loan period or you can return them early.
Intuitive navigation; swipe, pinch, tap and gesture your way through your eBooks and the reader tools.
• View Notes & Highlights inside the App
• Make Notes & Highlights inside the App
• Share Notes with others on your campus
• View others' Shared Notes on your campus
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Download and easily access your BryteWave Digital Textbooks – study anytime, anywhere!
• Access digital books via computer, mobile app or mobile web browsers.
• Cloud-based reader allows book access from multiple computers or mobile.
• Access to multiple publishers all from one device.
• Online and offline access – download your books and read them – even without the internet.
• Easily organize your textbooks with BryteWave’s powerful search, sorting and bookmarking tools.
• User-friendly interface
Mobile Phone or Tablet – for seamless access, both online and offline
Sign in or create an account in the App
HOW TO PURCHASE A BRYTEWAVE DIGITAL TEXTBOOK
To purchase a BryteWave digital textbook, go to the BryteWave website, your campus bookstore, or your campus bookstore’s website.
Our barcode scanner lets you just scan the back of your book and then in a few seconds you'll have the price results! Don't lose money by selling your textbooks back at the local campus bookstore, the online sites will pay you a lot more for your old books. Plus they all give you a free shipping label so all you need to do is pop your textbooks in a box, slap the prepaid shipping label on it, and in a week or so you'll have a check or paypal payment for your books.
Beyond textbooks you can also compare sell back prices for any book! We have plenty of users who actually buy books at yard sales & flea markets and sell them back for more money. With our app you can just scan the book before you buy and you can easily turn a 25 cent garage sale book into 10 dollars or more!
Announcing A Little-Known Revolutionary Secret That Will Allow You To Finally Succeed And Cash In on eBay!
Have you ever wondered why some people seem to have a knack for turning eBay into their own personal cash cow? Is it frustrating to hear about one more success story from someone selling on the popular auction site?
Well, wonder no more. "Advanced Selling on eBay" is just what you need to finally succeed in your own eBay business. This is not just one more stale treatise on how to sell your junk. Not hardly.
"Advanced Selling on eBay" is exactly what the name implies. It is an advanced guide that takes you through the insider secrets to turning eBay into your own personal money tap that you can turn on and off at will.
Here's what you will learn inside:
* Should I Open an Ebay Store?
* Should I Get My Own Website and Also Use EBay?
* Building Your Mailing List
* How to Email Your List About a New Product.
* How Do I Calculate eBay Fees Quickly?
* More Sales and Less Profit per Item
* How Should I Submit My Website to Search Engines?
* What Should I Send My Customers After the Sale?
* Can You Advertise in Your Own Auctions?
* Should I Overcharge on Shipping?
* Can I Get Shipping Supplies for Free?
* What's With all the Hype About eBay Express?
* Where, Online, can I Find Out What EBay is REALLY up to?
* What should I do about an unpaid item?
* Are There Other ecommerce Sites That I can Sell on?
* Should I Use Best Offers in My Listings, Even if I Don't Like
* Dealing With Cheapskates?
* What are Some Good Sites to Advertise My Business on?
* Can I Sell on eBay Forever?
* Why do Some Sellers Hate eBay?
* Do you have Other Tips to Help Me Run a Business?
* The Top Ten Mistakes Sellers Make in Their Titles and Listings
The next move is up to you. You and I both know that if you've read this far in the letter, you're seriously interested in improving your business and personal income.
All that's left to do now is take action.
We truly hope you see the potential here, and realize how important this offer is!
Please enojoy the preview and upgrade to full version with commercial free.
=========== Vertex Mind eReader Instruction ==========
* Double tap the page to toggle the screen size.
* Zoom in/out by using thumb and a finger to
pinch open / close on the page.
* Click page to show/hide navigator.
* Click page number button to jump to a specific page.
* Click 'Contents' items to jump to particular chapter.
* Press and slide corner to flip page.
* On the page top edge show the reading process
bar to tell you where did you achieve.
* Please wait for a while for page to focus.