With the Alliance Public Schools mobile app you can find all the school information you need in one convenient location. The app allows you to easily find current news and events such as district calendars and lunch menus. Information is accessible day or night from your mobile device.
*Quickly add calendar items to your personal calendar.
*Add staff directory contacts to your personal contacts.
*Access your district’s Facebook and Twitter feeds.
*Call your student’s school directly from the app to let the office know your student will be absent.
• Native app: No wifi connection required to access the APS conference program, schedule or animated maps.
• Home: Stay informed about hot issues, event program changes, your upcoming sessions and organizer messages.
• Program: Browse the entire event program to build your personal schedule, bookmark sessions or speakers.
• Take notes and email them as part of your trip report for reference.
• Exhibitors, Maps, related conference info and much more.
APS13,APS2013,APS,psychology,American Psychological Society,ativ,eventpilot,conference app,event app
Keywords: Plasmas Physics, DPP, APS
This is the official application for American Physical Society's 42nd Annual Meeting of the APS Division of Atomic, Molecular and Optical Physics
* Event Information
* Program sort by date and time
* Abstracts -speaker, time, location, abstract summary
* Scheduler -Save your favorite abstracts u
* Facebook & Twitter for social networking
* Maps to Atlanta airport and meeting venue
* Venue maps for navigation through event
The myThemis Mobile program offers students even more flexibility and gives access on the go to:
• Substantive lectures for all testable subjects on your bar exam
• Hundreds of diagnostic assessment questions
All progress you make – using myThemis Mobile or the myThemis portal – is tracked and synchronized so you never miss a step.
Demo content is available for everyone. Access to substantive lectures and assessment questions is available for enrolled students only.
Wi-fi internet access is recommended for login and downloading lecture content.
The course material pre-loaded to this app is for demonstration purposes only. To access Themis's free Programs or bar review course, please log in with your account username and password.
The app also lets you view behavior changes over time on a child by child basis using the color coded calendar view. Use this history information to help encourage good behavior with simple rewards. Recent updates added the ability to store notes as you make status changes and better support for teachers.
Free Version Features:
- Track Overall Behavior
- Basic Status Input Red/Yellow/Green
- Alternate Status Input which supports up to 5 colors.
- Record Notes throughout the day
- Neutral Status
- Email Status Reports
- Easily correct past days
- Group Children by Class
- Easy Add/Edit Child, Classes, etc
- Sort Problem Kids to the Top
- 24 Hour Time Option
- Home Screen Widget
- Checking for new blog posts on BehaviorStatus.com
- Specific Behavior Tracking
- Enable Specific Behavior Tracking by Child
- Add/Edit/Delete Specific Behaviors by Child
- Copy Specific Behaviors from one child to another
- Stats and Graphing
Features enabled by Donate Version:
- Disable Ads
KW: behavior status, behavior tracking, behavior, autism, add, adhd, odd
This beta test version utilizes the actual multiple choice questions (MCQ’s) which were asked in the 2011 Philippine Bar Exams. This is work in progress so bugs may still be experienced. Your comments, feedbacks, and suggestions will be highly appreciated.
More from developer
Obviously, this application isn't likely to settle the debate, but it should provide food for thought and lively discussion. I've had Christians tell me the app promotes atheism and atheists tell me it promotes belief in God. However, the result is not predetermined nor is this app intended to expound one conclusion. Rather, it is designed to help you think about the issues.
After you've done a calculation, you can share the results via email, Google+, etc. (Facebook doesn't work, but that's Facebook's fault not mine.)
Some suggestions for use:
1. Facilitate discussions between believers and doubters, to help understand differences.
2. Guide a discussion in an introductory philosophy class.
3. Conversation starter when you are sitting on an airplane or bus. (Ok, maybe not.)
Questions you can try to answer using the app:
1. Is an indifferent or evil God more probable than an all-powerful, loving God?
2. Is a God with limited power more probable than an all-powerful God?
3. How do your answers to the individual questions differ from those of a friend with different beliefs, and why?
Mathematical note: the app uses Bayes' theorem to perform the calculations, with a prior probability of 50%. Individual probabilities are restricted to the range 1% to 99% to prevent any single consideration from determining the outcome.
Internet access is needed to load ads.
A paper describing this application is available at http://jacow.web.psi.ch/conf/pac13/prepress/THPMA06.PDF
This app is based on Richard Carrier's discussion at http://www.richardcarrier.info/CarrierDec08.pdf. However, the author is not affiliated with Dr. Carrier.
Note that your screen will stay on as long as you have this app open. Thus, you should turn off the screen when you are done in order to preserve your battery.
This application requires no permissions and is ad-free.
A good reference for the telescope equations, which I used in preparing this app, is available at
If you aren't familiar with how to use an RPN calculator, check out
keywords: astronomy, telescope, night, flashlight, light, equations, calculator, resolution, magnification