This is an app to show if you need God or not, and if you are a good person.
Do I need God? And why? What are God's requirements? Am I good enough to go to heaven? And how do I come to heaven? This is some of the questions you will find out by this app. Find out where you are in God's eyes by doing this simple test.
For support and errors, Please contact:
The Superbook Bible app for kids includes:
DYNAMIC CONTENT WITHIN THE BIBLE
• Videos and interactive content embedded within the Bible, so kids can easily interact with each chapter of the children's Bible.
• Biblical answers to hundreds of questions that are common to children.
• This free kids Bible app also includes profiles of people, places and artifacts found in the Bible.
• A full length, free episode from the Emmy-nominated children's Bible animation series - SUPERBOOK.
• Dozens of dynamic video clips from the SUPERBOOK animation series.
• Images of Bible characters, places and artifacts enhanced with detailed biographies.
• SUPERBOOK DVD Club members can watch all 13 episodes from season one of the SUPERBOOK series
• Take our Daily Bible Quests – a collection of game challenges that feature an encouraging Bible verse of the day.
• Find Biblical answers to questions that are important to kids – questions about life, heaven, Jesus and the Bible – in the SUPERBOOK Q&A Contraption.
• Choose the right answer in an engaging Bible trivia game – important questions for kids with fun Biblical answers.
• Try to find all of the hidden words in a challenging Word Search game.
• Decode Bible verses before time runs out in the exciting, new Bible Verse Scramble game
• Experience a kid-friendly sharing of the Gospel message.
• Take notes and attach them to Bible verses.
• Favorite/bookmark Bible verses that you like.
• Highlight Bible passages with multiple color choices.
• Add your own photos within the kid's Bible, so that you can make a personal connection with a Bible verse. For example, if you want to remember to pray for a friend, you can attach a photo of that friend to a Bible verse, which can remind you to pray for them, or maybe you’ve photographed an incredible sunset, so you can take that photo and attach it to Genesis 1:3 where the Bible shares about God creating light.
• A complete collection of your notes, favorite Bible verses and personal photos can be accessed from the My Stuff area of the children's Bible app.
• You can also choose different fonts and font sizes, change your screen to have a cool black background with white letters and trade out the background of the home screen to different images like heaven or the temple in Jerusalem.
OTHER FEATURES OF THE SUPERBOOK BIBLE APP FOR KIDS
• The SUPERBOOK Free Kids Bible App includes multiple Bible versions plus audio for the New Living Translation.
• A search function that will allow you to search the Bible or to search features and interactive content within the kids Bible
• You can also email your favorite verses, personal photos with related Bible verses and your notes to friends.
So download the SUPERBOOK kids Bible app and get ready to start the adventure of a lifetime!
This application is Bible and Parable, and simply designed to make it available in offline. Internet connection is not required to read.
At the current, we have 3 versions of Bible and 5 topics of Parable:
1/ Catholic Public Domain Version (CPDV )
-A translation of the Sacred Bible, Sixtus V and Clement VIII Latin Vulgate edition. The 1914 Hetzenauer edition of the Vulgate was the main source text.
-The Challoner Douay-Rheims Version of the Bible was used as a guide in translating the Latin text into English. The original Rheims Douai Bible was also frequently consulted.
-Original Edition was completed on March 28th, 2009. And It was created by making a verse by verse translation of the Latin Vulgate Bible, comparing each verse to the text of the Challoner Douay Rheims version.
2/ The Douay-Rheims Version (also known as the Rheims–Douai Bible or Douai Bible, and abbreviated as D–R and DV)
-Translation of the Bible from the Latin Vulgate into English made by members of the Catholic seminary English College, Douai, France. It is the foundation on which nearly all English Catholic versions are still based.
-It was translated principally by Gregory Martin, an Oxford-trained scholar, working in the circle of English Catholic exiles on the Continent, under the sponsorship of William (later Cardinal) Allen. The New Testament appeared at Rheims in 1582; the Old Testament at Douai in 1609.
3/ The Latin Vulgate (Biblia Sacra Vulgata) Clementine Version
-Pope Damasus assembled the first list of books of the Bible at the Roman Council in 382 A.D. He commissioned St. Jerome to translate the original Greek and Hebrew texts into Latin, which became known as the Latin Vulgate Bible and was declared by the Church to be the only authentic and official version, in 1546.
Three versions above contain all 73 books (46 books of the Old Testament and 27 books of the New Testament), including the seven Deutero-Canonical books (erroneously called Apocrypha by Protestants).
Parables of Jesus Christ are taken from different books. We separated 5 topics, each has 5 stories. Below are the topic and story list:
*Parable from nature:
-The Sowner and the Seeds.
-The Weeds in the Grain (or the Tares).
-The Mustard Seed and the Leaven.
-The Budding fig tree.
*Work and Wages:
-The money in trust (or the Talents).
-The unforgiving official or the Unmerciful Servant.
-The Rich fool.
-The wicked vinedressers.
*Open and Closed Doors:
-The Pharisee and the Publican.
-The closed door.
-The Thief and the Servants.
-The son's request.
-The divided realm.
*Wedding and Feasts:
-The wedding banquet.
-The rich man and the Lazarus.
-The sulking children.
-The arrogant guest.
-The bridge's Girlfriends or ten Virgins.
*Lost & Found and Father & Son:
-The good Samaritan.
-The lost sheep and the lost coin.
-The doctor and the sick.
-The sheep and the goats.
-The prodigal son.
More stories are updating soon.
- Support parables of Jesus Christ (include meditation)
- Support zoom in / zoom out.
- Support buttons: previous / next to navigate through chapters.
- Support offline mode.
- No full screen ads.
- Verse numbers are designed on the left side of the screen for looking easily.
- Old Testament and New Testament are well indexed for fast searching.
- Each book is labeled with an image which is suitable for the content.
- Each parable is labeled with an image which is suitable for the content.
- Searchable through all verses of all book.
Since this version is free, it can be used as material in church or courses of religious instruction. A part of money earn from ads will be use to do charity.
For more information, please feel free to contact email firstname.lastname@example.org
Contents include sourced rebuttals to Creationist claims about topics such as philosophy, theology, biology, paleontology, geology, astronomy, cosmology, physics, mathematics, evolution, Biblical and Qu'ranic Creationism, Intelligent Design and more.
See the official TalkOrigins.org page for more on the content used in this application: http://www.talkorigins.org/indexcc/
All content from Talk Origins that is used in this application is Copyright © 2006 Mark Isaak.
Please send all bug reports, feature requests, or questions to email@example.com.
This app will always be free, and advertisement-free.
If you want to donate to the development of this free Android app, visit: http://talkoriginsapp.webege.com/
1) Sürekli Güncel.
2) SD Karta Taşınabiliyor
3) Çok Küçük Alan Kaplıyor.
4) Tüm Telefonlar için Uyumluluk.
5) Güvenilir Bilgiler.
6) Otomatik olarak Güncellenebiliyor.
7) Telefonda Çerez Barındırmıyor.
8)"Bul" butonu ile uygulama içi arama yapılabilmektedir.
9)"Paylaş" butonu ile facebook, twitter, whatsapp, viber, gmail yoluyla arkadaşlarınızla paylaşabilirsiniz
Atheist Atheism arkadaşların sormuş oldukları klasik sorular ve kafalarını karıştıran bazı sorulara cevaplar verilmeye çalışılmştır, inşallah faydalı olabilmişizdir;
Kur'anda çelişki olmaz
Cinler niçin yaratıldı
İtaat, isyan ve imtihan
Cennet ve Cennetler
Kıyametteki üç grup
Yahudi ve Hıristiyanlar
Yer ve göklerin yaratılışı
Yer mi önce gökler mi?
Şeytana saygı mı?
Kur’an-ı kerim niçin Arapça
Yaratmak ve diriltmek
Dini kurallara şekilcilik denmez
Kur'an-ı kerimin mucize oluşu
Evrensel hak din yalnız İslam’dır
Görülmeyen şey yok mudur?
Suçluya ceza zulüm müdür?
Allahü teâlânın adaleti
Depremi kim yapıyor?
Tabiata yaratıcı denir mi?
Mutezile, cebriyeci ve ateist
Mucize yok mu?
Çağdaş ne demek?
Allah bilinmez mi?
Herkes eşit olsaydı
Zalimler ve hidayet
İblis melek mi, cin mi?
Allah beddua eder mi?
Neden yeni din gönderdi
İnsan niye yaratıldı
Hz. Yusuf Dizisi (Türkçe-Full)
Helal & Haramlar
Kurban ve Adak
Mübarek Gün ve Geceler
Oruç ve Ramazan
Zekat Uşur ve Sadaka
A paper describing this application is available at http://accelconf.web.cern.ch/AccelConf/PAC2013/papers/thpma06.pdf
The RPN stack is 10 deep, with the x, y, and z registers available for viewing by pressing briefly on the numerical display.
Note that your screen will stay on as long as you have this app open. Thus, you should turn off the screen when you are done in order to preserve your battery.
This application requires no permissions and is ad-free.
A good reference for the telescope equations, which I used in preparing this app, is available at
If you aren't familiar with how to use an RPN calculator, check out
keywords: astronomy, telescope, night, flashlight, light, equations, calculator, resolution, magnification
This app is based on Richard Carrier's discussion at http://www.richardcarrier.info/CarrierDec08.pdf. However, the author is not affiliated with Dr. Carrier.