In a single search, Indeed offers free access to millions of jobs from thousands of company websites and job boards.
From search to apply, Job Search app helps you through the entire process of finding a new job.
World’s #1 Job Search
- Join over 100 million job seekers each month who use Indeed
- Find jobs in over 50 countries and 28 languages
- Search the Indeed database of over 15 million jobs
- Simple, fast-loading job search
- Find openings in cities near you using your device’s GPS
- View new jobs added since your last search and be the first to apply
- Search by job title, company and location to find your dream job
- Find full-time, part-time, contract, freelance and internship jobs
- Use your Indeed Resume to easily apply to select jobs
- Create, upload or import a resume, joining Indeed’s network of over 35 million resumes
- Personalize a message for each job before applying
- Don’t want to apply just yet? Send a reminder to apply later
- Save or email your favorite jobs
- Create a free Indeed account
- Follow favorite companies to get the latest jobs and news
- Have the newest jobs delivered to your inbox
- See which jobs you’ve visited, saved, and applied to
- Preview page displays full description of job posting
- See how companies rate, as evaluated by employees
- Read reviews of companies posted by over 3 million employees
- See photos of what it’s like to work at companies before you apply
- Review your own employer
Please send feedback to email@example.com
• Fast and easy-to-use job search
• Share and email your favorite jobs
• Save jobs so you'll never miss out on a good opportunity
• Submit your salary for some Career Karma
• See salary and compensation by company, job title and location
• Research averages and ranges for base salaries, bonuses, stock options and more
• Read reviews from employees about the work environment, culture, senior leaders and more
• View pros, cons, and advice to senior management
• Get opinions from current and former employees about specific companies
Interview Questions & Reviews
• Read reviews from applicants about the interview experience
• See the questions that top companies are asking applicants
- Search, view and apply to jobs (or save/email them to apply later)
- Access your Monster account— resumes, cover letters, job applications and more
- Manage your resumes from within the application
- Upload your resume via Dropbox and Google Drive
- Receive push notifications and/or email alerts for new jobs that fit your criteria
Careerjet provides access to all the job advertisements from the internet in one simple search.
Job hunting couldn’t be easier and faster with Careerjet’s simple and easy interface, giving you access to all of Careerjet’s services such as uploading your CV/resume, saving your favorite searches and customizing your email job alerts.
Use Careerjet to:
- Search job ads by key words, location, company name
- View the job description without leaving the application
- Apply for jobs directly from your mobile
- Create email alerts to receive daily job ads matching your criteria
- Send jobs by email – to yourself or to friends
- Save your favorite searches
The Careerjet application is free and there is no need to register to use it.
This mobile version of Careerjet’s job search engine is available to you -anywhere and anytime. Your dream job won’t be able to escape from you this time!
Searching for a new job? Use Trovit's search engine to find job opportunities while you're on the go.
The Trovit Jobs app allows you to search through thousands of job opportunities from hundreds of job boards around the Internet. Use our search engine to find your ideal job: search by location or keyword. Use our handy filters such as working hours or experience required to adjust search results to your needs, and create email alerts or share interesting listings on social networks directly from the app.
Would you like to work abroad? The Trovit Jobs app is available for job hunting in 43 countries and 13 languages.
✔ Find the job you are looking for, filtering vacancy ads by salary, city, etc.
✔ Save vacancy ads as favorites.
✔ Access recent job searches.
✔ Sort vacancy results by relevance or by date.
✔ Share job ads on social networks .
✔ Send job ads by email.
✔ Set up email job alerts.
✔ Search in all 38 Trovit countries.
✔ Available in 12 languages.
COMMENTS & IDEAS?
We'd love to hear your feedback! Email us anytime: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Seekers can find jobs around them with one tap or can search for jobs by using Geo Location, suburb name, post code or a keyword. Job Seekers can also find employment service providers around them with one tap or by using Geo Location or post code.
Everyone is welcome to use Australian JobSearch to search for vacancies.
Vacancies displayed on Australian JobSearch come from many different sources, including:
• Public Employers
• Job Services Australia Providers
• The Australian Public Service
• The Australian Defence Force
• The Harvest Trail
If you are a registered Job Seeker with Australian JobSearch or DHS then you can get more functionality in the App such as:
• Access to your personal Dashboard
• Apply online with your resume and cover letter
• Receive Job Alert and Employer Notifications
• View and Synchronise your Appointments
• Accept and View your EPP/IPP
• View your Job Search Effort
• Contact Your Provider
• Share your story to inspire others
With Shine.com Job Search, get closer to over 2.2 Lac+ job openings from top companies like Ebay, Motorola, Ericsson, GE, Wipro, Bosch, Mindtree, InMobi & more, directly from your mobile. Link your phonebook and email contacts to find connections in your dream companies.
Upload your resume. Update your profile. Search for jobs. Apply directly or through connections. Manage your job search from your mobile anytime, anywhere.
1. The only app to use your personal connections to reach out to companies which have vacancies.
2. Easy, on-the-go profile updation that keeps you on top of recruiter searches
3. Search for jobs on the basis of Location, Job title, Industry, Function, Salary & more
4. Receive daily job alert notifications on your mobile suited to your profile
5. Create your own job alerts basis criteria of your choice
6. Hone Your Skills through CareerPlus - India's largest destination for online courses, trainings, and certifications.
7. The Shine.com mobile app lets you use your personal network in job searches. Just link your phonebook, Gmail and LinkedIn accounts to see which of your connections work in the companies you want to work for. Your data will remain completely private as you search for connections to improve your job chances.
Get in touch:
We are always looking to improve your experience. If you like the app, please take a moment to rate and write a review. In case you didn't like something in the app or had trouble with some feature, kindly mail us with the complete details (add screenshots, if possible) to "email@example.com" and we will get back with a resolution.
A big thank you, for giving us a chance to help you in your Job Search.
- Team Shine
- Browse thousands of jobs in all industries
- Search by location (GPS or user submission), role title, or company
- Save time by viewing only new jobs since your last search
- All categories: full time, part-time, casual, graduate and apprenticeships/traineeships
- Fast job applications
- Easy resume submission
- Create a free account
- Upload and update your resume
- Shortlist roles on your phone and view on a tablet or desktop later
- Keep favourite searches
Custom Email Alerts
- Ensure you get the latest information on career opportunities
- Get daily job notifications direct to your inbox
- Create profile: Add your photo, bio and skills to complete your professional profile
- Explore jobs: Browse through hundreds of jobs that match your skills
- Bid: Prepare your proposal and place your bid on the go
- Get work: Communicate with your clients and accept job offers wherever you are
- Post projects: Post your project straight from your mobile
- Find freelancers: Review bids and award jobs on the go
- Manage your projects: Communicate with your freelancers and stay up-to-date wherever you are
Help us make Freelancer better!
We are always working on new features and improvements to bring you a better experience.
If you have any feedback on the current version, or suggestions for future updates,
please email us at:
or join the conversation in our Beta community:
Job hunting can be easy on the move. You can search and apply for jobs quickly and efficiently without opening a browser. Receiving push notifications for jobs that match your requirements means you will never miss the perfect job opportunity.
JobServe was the world’s first online recruitment service and today is an online job board in the US, Canada and globally providing jobs in 27 different sectors. US and Canadian key sectors include IT & Telecommunications, Healthcare, Finance, Accounting, Engineering, Retail and Sales & Marketing.
Key features include:
- Fast and powerful job search with key features like saved searches and push notifications
- Jobs available in a wide range of sectors: IT jobs, Finance jobs, Healthcare jobs and 24 more industries
- Viewing jobs and refining your search is quick and efficient with 'swipe through jobs' and basket apply
- Upload a Resume/Cover Letter straight from your device
- Create, modify and add saved searches
- No time wasted - we’ll do the job hunting, enable push notifications and you'll receive new jobs that match your criteria as soon as they are posted
We encourage feedback. For help, reporting an issue or requesting a feature join our Google group at https://groups.google.com/forum/?#!forum/jobserve-for-android.
You can also email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tell us what you think of our app by rating it here on the play store.
** The ART runtime is now in preliminary support from version 1.3.40528.1241. We have tested internally on ART and the app has passed - if you have any issues running on ART please let us know. **
** Please ensure you are running the latest version of the application before contacting our support team, or writing a review **
Our convenient app gives you access to 1000s of job vacancies anywhere, anytime. You can also shortlist your favourite jobs and sign up for Job Alerts to get vacancies sent straight to your inbox.
With all these tools at your disposal, finding your dream job will be easier than you thought – download the FREE Careers24 app now.
- Career Advice
- Profile management
- CV upload
- Application history
1-CLICK-APPLY - Apply to these jobs in just one click using your Snagajob profile.
VIDEO PROFILE - Personalize your profile with a 30 second video to stand out from other applicants.
FLEXIBLE SEARCH - Customize your search using keywords, location, filters and map view.
APPLICATION STATUS UPDATES - View real-time updates on the status of your applications.
SAVE JOBS - Find jobs now, apply later.
DAILY JOB MATCHES - Get fresh, personalized job matches sent directly to you every day.
Quickly find career opportunities wherever you want with location-based search. Get automatic recommendations and notifications based on your job searches. Apply to jobs at companies with your LinkedIn profile in just a few taps. Save jobs you are interested in and resume searching on your schedule. And do it all in total privacy, knowing your LinkedIn network won't be notified.
Put the job-finding power of LinkedIn to work with LinkedIn Job Search:
• Quickly and simply search jobs based on title, location, or keywords
• Filter your job searches by companies you would like to work for, job posting date, and job search relevancy
• Recommended jobs based on saved searches, jobs you’ve viewed, and your LinkedIn profile
• Notifications when new jobs match what you're looking for
• Easily apply to jobs using your LinkedIn profile and track the status of your job applications
• Total privacy indeed – your network won’t hear a thing about your employment-seeking activity
Snag your next career opportunity with the LinkedIn Job Search App to get hired today!
Access the Best Industry Jobs in INDIA - anywhere, anytime and while on the move!
TimesJobs Android App makes it easy to keep up to date with the latest job opportunities.
- Search and Apply for Jobs
- Get Recommended Jobs for your profile right your Android phone
- Everytime you apply for a job it gets sync'd to your TimesJobs account
- For a new user, we show Jobs by Industry on home page for a faster job browsing experience
- Added an Advance Search page for more refined search
- Users can Manage their complete profile from the app itself, enabling them to keep profile updated and get better jobs
- Users can Save & Searches Jobs and also get the list of applied jobs from server. These all are accessible from the Menu page
- Integrated Inbox. This is one place where you get all the information about happenings in your account and activity. Events like recruiter contacts, job apply actions, career services updates etc, all come in once place for you.
- Added support of MENU option for ICS based devices in which the hard menu button has been removed.
- Quick and Easy option to find and apply jobs from search result page.
- Easy job apply option for your recommended jobs.
- Quick job apply for your saved jobs
- Easily retrieve your TimesJobs credential with Forgot Password implementation
- Access information about all Similar Jobs from Description View
- Enhanced Mobile Experience for seamless interactions throughout the App
- Manage your Password within the App itself
- Have Job Results Sorted by Relevancy or by Date
- Contact Us directly to Improve your Resume for better Job Opportunities
- Improved Layout and Design for Easier Navigation
- Minor Bug Fixes to improve Stability and Performance
- Track all Job Postings by Date
- Get more results in Similar Jobs section
- Now get more Matching Jobs
- Swipe to get the Next Job Details
- Enhance your Resume with our Career Services straight from your Mobile
- Get Instant Job Notifications on your Mobile by creating an Alert based on your criteria
We shall keep adding new features to the application which make your job search more productive and less time consuming.
Please send your feedbacks and feature requests for our app to email@example.com
• Create your profile in seconds
• Jobr will show jobs near you related to your skills
• Swipe right on a job to apply or left to pass
• Hear back from companies when there’s a match
Download now! Follow us on Twitter @Jobr.
Why Naukrigulf App
- Access over 15,000 Vacancies in Gulf
- Find jobs in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait, Oman, Middle East and many other countries
- Register and create your Profile
- Update your Profile and CV on the Go
- Create Alerts for your job search and receive latest opportunities
- Short-list your favorite jobs or share them in your social network
- Download now and find the best jobs in Gulf today!
- Search - Simple, Quick Loading and Relevant
- Search by Keywords, Location and Experience
- Refine Search Results by Category, Industry, Location, Salary and Freshness to zero down on the job you want
- Filter jobs by City or Country
- Shortlist your favorite jobs to view and apply later
- Save your searches as Alerts and be the first to receive matching jobs in your Email
- View and Apply to Jobs with a single Click
- Apply to jobs even without Registration
- Access thousands of jobs from around the web in United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Middle East and other countries
- Share jobs through Email and Social Networks
- Create and Update all details in your Profile
- Add or Update your latest CV
- Add and update your Profile Photo
- See who has viewed your CV in Real time and receive Notifications
- Keep track of your short-listed jobs and Jobs that you have applied to
- Receive Timely Notifications
- Receive customized Job Recommendations for you
- Receive periodic tips for Updating your profile and keeping it fresh
- Product Updates and What’s New we are doing at Naukrigulf to aid your job search
Naukrigulf.com is a leading job site of Gulf which hosts the best opportunities from all domains like Civil Engineering, HR, Sales, Marketing, Accountants, Finance, Hospitality, Logistics and Administration. Thousands of recruiters from across the hottest industries in Gulf like Oil and Gas, Banking, Construction, Aviation, Retail and others post hundreds of vacancies on Naukrigulf.com every day. Naukrigulf.com has become the one-stop destination for jobseekers and professionals who are looking for a career in the Gulf or Middle East regions.
Here’s what Jobseekers are saying About Us:
-“It’s a must have app for job seekers in the GCC. The notifications for recommended jobs are simply amazing. Thank you Team Naukri Gulf.”
Shamir Baig, UAE
-“Excellent tool to spot your jobs on the move. Really a very important app for me to do the updates on my CV as and when required, wherever and whenever :)”
Stayvish, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
-“Naukri Gulf is an easy-to-use website with a wide variety of features. I look forward to the job recommendations sent by Naukri Gulf which are more often than not very suitable to my profile.”
Rana Mustafa, Dubai, UAE
-“I changed by job twice in the last 5 years and I found both the opportunities through Naukrigulf.com!”
David McLeese, Abu Dhabi, UAE
-“Your new mobile site is a sure delight in terms of navigation and ease of use. Keep up the good work.”
Tarek Magrabi, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
-“As an Oil and Gas professional, I can safely say that if there is a recruitment opportunity in the Gulf, you are most likely to find it through Naukri Gulf.”
Roberto Gabon, Abu Dhabi, UAE
Can’t find something or have suggestions, mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for work? Can't decide which job search app to use? Find your dream job with HireADroid - the only Android job search app that supports single query across multiple job search engines (8) and multiple countries (18)
IMPORTANT: This version will not be developed further. For new engines, extended capabilities and any future development please use Jobrio Job Search
Droidin v. 4+ is the next generation of the first ever LinkedIn Android application. Droidin is fast, native Android client (not a web app) driven by the LinkedIn Open API.
Droidin does not and will never collect any personal information. All the settings that you accept are required by OS to integrate with LinkedIn servers and Phonebook. The messaging is fully controlled by the user, the application has no means of sending anything without user interaction and awareness.
FINE LOCATION setting: This is used in Job Search section to (optionally, triggered by user) obtain current location. This information is fed into query and is not saved or used for any other purpose
Moving to SD:
If you can't find a widget you probably have the app moved to SD. Unfortunately Android OS currently does not support widget for apps installed to SD, so if you want widget and notifications - move the app back to phone
* If you can't login due to the timestamp error please check your phone's time settings. Phone->Settings->Date & time. Uncheck "Automatic" option and verify that your time and timezone are correct
* If you get 403 error during login try to switch to wifi. Or if you on wifi switch to the regular network and try again.
IMPORTANT: Application is in very active development (BETA). Updates are frequent and you may want to reinstall after major new functionality is added to avoid possible compatibility problems between the updates. Problems? Scroll down for help and tips
* LinkedIn Jobs
* Sync LinkedIn contacts with your phonebook
* Log in with LinkedIn button
* Inbox messages and invitations
* Accept/decline invitations
* Reply to messages
* Network updates
* Post status updates
* Use "Send by" from other apps to post update to LinkedIn
* Like or post comments on update
* Mute annoying updates
* Contacts (alphabetized and flat view)
* Communications (send invites and contact mail)
* Save/recover drafts
* Keywords search
* Contacts search
IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ:
As stated in the description Droidin is powered by LinkedIn Open API (http://goo.gl/diqN). This means that some important and highly desired features may not be available due to LinkedIn API current lack of support. Droidin is not affiliated with LinkedIn which solemnly decides what part of LinkedIn functionality can be exposed to 3rd party developers. Here is an incomplete list of features that are not (yet) available from LinkedIn:
1. Profile editing - not supported by API
2. No personal email syncing since LinkedIn does not provide it
We understand that the lack of functionality is crippling. Fortunately, LinkedIn API is in active development and if and when the missing features will become available we will be adding these to Droidin
* The app is in active development and it is heavily cached. If after update things stop working please try first to clear cache from Droidin->Settings->Clear cache.
If that does not help please logout then go to Phone->Settings->Applications->Manage applications. Locate Droidin. Clear cache, clear data and uninstall. Then install anew from the market
* If the app stops working and you get 404 error please check if LinkedIn site is up, Droidin is ultimately driven by their servers
* If app is seemingly stuck on your profile verify that you are using latest version (after 2.5.8). Clear profiles from the Settings if that doesn't help - reinstall
* Please do access menus, especially "Tips" to learn about app's capabilities
Please note that this is a license only. It is very small so it won't clatter your app space. Right now (subject to change) it requires you to have free Droidin installed as well. Once both apps are installed you can start Pro from ether shortcut.
For the full description, list of features, usage tips etc. please refer to the free Droidin description