Wherever you are this Red Nose Day App will show you all the latest news, videos and live updates.
You’ll hear what’s happening as it happens (if not before) as we lead up to the big day on Friday 15th March.Plus lots more…
metaphorically raise your voice against the odds prevalent in our country. VoiceUp will coax in the idea of a
healthy societies through the deliberate steps that you guys will take. We are not talking about over
night change but small, small steps towards a better society and also citizens.
• We work as intermediates and will connect you with several NGO’s and together work for
change. Anything that you guys find not apt or disturbing in your surrounding the immediate
NGO’s responsible will take action
• VoiceUp is connected with several other companies that help it raise fund to allow
improvisation and development. Also, the change you want to see.
• Initiating practical knowledge classes at few institutes and colleges, and providing placement
as well. In this, we already have clubs running in few colleges where the practical study of
hardware as well as software is prime focus and internship and placements are provided for the
same. Still think “ratta maar” can only get you jobs, give it a second thought.
• Arranging alternative jobs and education for young and children respectively, who are
underprivileged and can’t afford and also, who are forced to beg or labour.
• Anonymous pictures which showcase the ill and also disturbed condition would be put on
display and the NGO’S we are connected would take immediate steps to correct the situation.
This may include, hygiene related issues, child labour, exploitation of street animals, domestic
• Also, information and data, if not pictures, would too be appreciated and promoted and
all measures would be taken to better the situation. For example, domestic violence or
molestation, child labour, force drug abuse. Your identity will remain highly confidential if you
want to send it as anonymous.
In addition to the rules of regular Sudoku, there are two more rules in KillSud:
1) The sum of all numbers in a cage must match the small number printed in its corner.
2) No number appears more than once in a cage.
Play the exciting game of KillSud and test your skills.
* KillSud contains over 4,000 puzzles ranging from fairly easy to really complicated in 6 levels of difficulty.
* A special sum calculator to help in choosing the numbers.
* Detailed help is available under "menu".
* AutoSave / AutoRestore of ongoing puzzle.
* Undo moves (no redo) - See Help for details.
If you encounter any bug in KillSud please e-mail the developer with details. Don't report it in reviews
NOTE1: Click the white area of the running timer to toggle showing elapsed time on/off.
NOTE2: The little purple box below the [new] button is an addition helper. Click on it and the sum of the "marked cage" is added.
To prevent adding the same cage twice, each cage can be added to the addition helper ONLY ONCE (until the helper is cleared)
Long-click the helper to clear it.
HebCal is for personal use ONLY. Mass distribution is NOT allowed.
(C) Nahum Ben-Porath, 2015
* (New in V4.1) Fix for problems in entering manual coordinates
* (New in V4.0) Mark your own events. Improved UI.
* (New in V3.8) HebCal Widget added. Click green button to switch names in Hebrew/English. Click widget to bring up the full calendar
* (New in V3.7) HebCal now shows months & weekdays names in YOUR language
* HebCal shows years 1800-2200
* Shows holidays and fasting (Chagim & Zomot)
* Menu options to deal with any problems of Hebrew characters / words order.
* English spelling of Hebrew years, months & chagim.
* English option shows 2nd Yom Tov [in square brackets]
* Scroll years & months up and down, or use the menu to choose year / month.
* One-Click return to Today's date.
* Mark your own events.
* Long Click on a date to show Sunrise/Sunset times and Moon phase.
* Set your location (automatically by GPS or manually by Lon./Lat.) for Sunrise/Sunset times.
Each row & column can be swiped to move the dots. Re-construct the puzzle with the fewest moves possible to get higher score.
Swipes are circular; that is, if you swipe left - the dot at the left edge will reappear at the right.
At each level there is a minimum number of puzzles you need to solve in order to move to the next level. You do not need to solve all puzzles in a level.
Swipey puzzles can be played again and again since they are randomly shuffled each time you play them.
Detailed help is under "How to play"?
Features of BigTime:
* Big, bold, clear use of font, visible from distance (no fancy unclear digits)
* Set your total time and a warning threshold.
* Time below your threshold is displayed in Yellow, Expired time is displayed in Red
* Visual Flashing during "Red Time".
* During "Yellow Time" device will vibrate (if capable) every whole minute; Below 1 minute (and during "Red Time") will vibrate every 5 seconds.
* Option to sound alarm when time expires.
* Option to guard against accidental clicks: The Start/Pause/Restart button and the Stop button can be set to respond to LONG-Clicks only.
* Option to further guard against accidental Stop by asking to verify Stop.
Time can be set from 30 seconds and up to 99:59 minutes.
Warn can be set from 10 seconds and up to 1/3 of Time.
Start/Pause/Restart are the SAME button. After Start this button cycles as:
When the button is Restart it serves as resume (after Pause).
Only after Stop is pressed, does the button returns to Start.
If a lecture is interrupted and the interruption should NOT count as lecture time, then use Pause to
pause the countdown. When the lecture continues - use Restart to resume the countdown.
When a lecture is finished, use the Stop button. For the next lecture just press Start (assuming both
lectures should have the same time)
Because even if you play thousands of Life Time Sudoku puzzles a day, EVERY DAY, you will never run out of puzzles.
Life Time Sudoku will not time you, will not rate you, but provides you with countless Sudoku puzzles.
If you get stuck on a difficult Life Time Sudoku puzzle, rescue is just 2 long-clicks away.
5 levels of difficulty.
Life Time Sudoku, like all BotenSoft's applications is FREE and AD-FREE.
Everything you need to know is in Help (under Menu), so take a moment to read it.
Please do not post complaints in your review, e-mail the developer.
Use the review to post your experience with Life Time Sudoku.
Yoomega = Your Own Memory Game
Yoomega is a different kind of "pair matching" memory game.
With Yoomega you can add your OWN pictures (from your gallery).
Yoomega also allows you to create multiple themes, so when your kids want to play a memory game, each kid can have his/her own set of pictures to play with.
With Yoomega you will never run out of pictures to play with.
* 3 levels of memory game difficulty
* Default pictures are provided but you are encouraged to add your own pictures to Yoomega.
* Create a different memory game for each theme using different pictures.
Over 30,000 cocktails and drinks.
From A to Z, from tame to bold, from mundane to sublime - You'll find it here.
* Stock your bar
* Find what can be made from what you have
* Free text search
* Mark your favorite drinks
To get the most out of this app you are urged to read the Help, especially on Long-Clicks as it can have special functionality.
As all other apps published so far by BotenSoft, Bar 30K is totally FREE - Free of charge and Free of ADS.
Help Andi eliminate all the Apples and Blackberries in the maze.
Andi can use Ice Cream Sandwiches to his benefit,
but he should be careful and avoid any Broken Window.
Move Andi and rotate the maze to reach any otherwise unreachable position.
50 levels to play with.
אפליקציית המחאה תאפשר לך לשאת שלט במכשיר האנדרואיד שלך
* שליטה בכוון הגלגול (משמאל ימין - עברית או מימין לשמאל - אנגלית)
* בחירת פונטים
* שליטה בגודל האות
* בחירת צבע האותיות וצבע הרקע
* שליטה במהירות הגלגול
* שמירת היסטוריה של סיסמאות לשימוש חוזר
!Need to carry a sign? Use your Android device
(Roll right to left (English) or left to right (Hebrew
Choose letter size
Choose colors for letters and background
Choose rolling speed
Keep history of slogans for future use