A free proximity-based social network connecting & supporting people grieving or who have grieved with the objective of creating a global community of Grief Angels that can be there for each other during one of live's most difficult time.
Subscribers to the app are known as "Grief Angels" that know that the people they may be helping now or in the future may be themselves, their families or friends.
The app was developed by the team of volunteers and supporters from the non-profit www.MyGriefAngels.org. A development team who have all grieved themselves,and included features on this app that they searched for, but could not find.
Grief is different for each of us, so the app aimed at including what our development team of volunteers saw as the most commonly used resources and needs; including:
1. Proximity-based Feature - Enables you, if you wish, to see and connect with other "Grief Angels" Grieving, or who have grieved near you.
2. Grief Chat Feature - To Chat with other "Grief Angels" grieving or who have grieved near you.
3. Grief Wall - To posts messages to other "Grief Angels" near or far.
4. Grief Meetup - An opportunity to join the group's Grief Meetup and organize your own local grief meetup event. Whether a Coffee/Tea or walking or biking event, what best fit you.
5. Calm Sounds - If you need them, a selection of Calming sounds to help you in your journey.
6. Grief Health - A list and links to some of the latest research, studies and news on the impact Grief can have on our health.
7. Grief Attacks - A section of shared grief coping stories, and strategies on how some of us are or have coped with our own Grief Attacks.
8. Directory - A Directory of Grief Support Resources and Organizations listed by Type of Loss Experienced where you may be able to find additional support, educational resources, mental health professionals and grief counselors.
9. Grief Motion - For many Motion and keeping active has been key to their Grief Recovery, and in this section we list some of the activities many of our members found helpful in trying to stay in motion. From local community groups, to free online education, to volunteer opportunities to exercise and outdoor activities.
10. Grief Videos - A list of what our development team found to be some of the best Grief Meditation and Grief Education Videos on You Tube.
11. Calm Pixs - A collection of pictures with a calming quality by our group's volunteer photographer.
12. Twitter - The Twitter feed of www.Twitter.com/MyGriefAngels highlighting People Grieving worldwide that are turning their Grief into something positive to help others in their communities locally or worldwide.
13. Grief Books - List of Grief Books, and highlighting the recent Grief Book: "Good From Grief: How to Turn Unimaginable Grief into Something Positive in 288 Uplifting Twitter-Sized Life Stories"
14. GreatNonProfits' 2013 & 2014 Top Rated NonProfit - If you can now or in the future, an opportunity to support the efforts of the app's non-profit developer, the 501(c)(3) Public Charity www.MyGriefAngels.org
15. Registration - A link to the short App Registration form where your short answer to a couple of questions will help us to help you connect with other Grief Angels locally and/or experiencing your type of loss.
Welcome, and please help us to get the word out on this app to your friends, your facebook and twitter connections.
In addition to the rules of regular Sudoku, there are two more rules in KillSud:
1) The sum of all numbers in a cage must match the small number printed in its corner.
2) No number appears more than once in a cage.
Play the exciting game of KillSud and test your skills.
* KillSud contains over 4,000 puzzles ranging from fairly easy to really complicated in 6 levels of difficulty.
* A special sum calculator to help in choosing the numbers.
* Detailed help is available under "menu".
* AutoSave / AutoRestore of ongoing puzzle.
* Undo moves (no redo) - See Help for details.
If you encounter any bug in KillSud please e-mail the developer with details. Don't report it in reviews
NOTE1: Click the white area of the running timer to toggle showing elapsed time on/off.
NOTE2: The little purple box below the [new] button is an addition helper. Click on it and the sum of the "marked cage" is added.
To prevent adding the same cage twice, each cage can be added to the addition helper ONLY ONCE (until the helper is cleared)
Long-click the helper to clear it.
HebCal is for personal use ONLY. Mass distribution is NOT allowed.
(C) Nahum Ben-Porath, 2015
* (New in V4.1) Fix for problems in entering manual coordinates
* (New in V4.0) Mark your own events. Improved UI.
* (New in V3.8) HebCal Widget added. Click green button to switch names in Hebrew/English. Click widget to bring up the full calendar
* (New in V3.7) HebCal now shows months & weekdays names in YOUR language
* HebCal shows years 1800-2200
* Shows holidays and fasting (Chagim & Zomot)
* Menu options to deal with any problems of Hebrew characters / words order.
* English spelling of Hebrew years, months & chagim.
* English option shows 2nd Yom Tov [in square brackets]
* Scroll years & months up and down, or use the menu to choose year / month.
* One-Click return to Today's date.
* Mark your own events.
* Long Click on a date to show Sunrise/Sunset times and Moon phase.
* Set your location (automatically by GPS or manually by Lon./Lat.) for Sunrise/Sunset times.
Help Andi eliminate all the Apples and Blackberries in the maze.
Andi can use Ice Cream Sandwiches to his benefit,
but he should be careful and avoid any Broken Window.
Move Andi and rotate the maze to reach any otherwise unreachable position.
50 levels to play with.
Each row & column can be swiped to move the dots. Re-construct the puzzle with the fewest moves possible to get higher score.
Swipes are circular; that is, if you swipe left - the dot at the left edge will reappear at the right.
At each level there is a minimum number of puzzles you need to solve in order to move to the next level. You do not need to solve all puzzles in a level.
Swipey puzzles can be played again and again since they are randomly shuffled each time you play them.
Detailed help is under "How to play"?
Yoomega = Your Own Memory Game
Yoomega is a different kind of "pair matching" memory game.
With Yoomega you can add your OWN pictures (from your gallery).
Yoomega also allows you to create multiple themes, so when your kids want to play a memory game, each kid can have his/her own set of pictures to play with.
With Yoomega you will never run out of pictures to play with.
* 3 levels of memory game difficulty
* Default pictures are provided but you are encouraged to add your own pictures to Yoomega.
* Create a different memory game for each theme using different pictures.
Because even if you play thousands of Life Time Sudoku puzzles a day, EVERY DAY, you will never run out of puzzles.
Life Time Sudoku will not time you, will not rate you, but provides you with countless Sudoku puzzles.
If you get stuck on a difficult Life Time Sudoku puzzle, rescue is just 2 long-clicks away.
5 levels of difficulty.
Life Time Sudoku, like all BotenSoft's applications is FREE and AD-FREE.
Everything you need to know is in Help (under Menu), so take a moment to read it.
Please do not post complaints in your review, e-mail the developer.
Use the review to post your experience with Life Time Sudoku.
Over 30,000 cocktails and drinks.
From A to Z, from tame to bold, from mundane to sublime - You'll find it here.
* Stock your bar
* Find what can be made from what you have
* Free text search
* Mark your favorite drinks
To get the most out of this app you are urged to read the Help, especially on Long-Clicks as it can have special functionality.
As all other apps published so far by BotenSoft, Bar 30K is totally FREE - Free of charge and Free of ADS.
Features of BigTime:
* Big, bold, clear use of font, visible from distance (no fancy unclear digits)
* Set your total time and a warning threshold.
* Time below your threshold is displayed in Yellow, Expired time is displayed in Red
* Visual Flashing during "Red Time".
* During "Yellow Time" device will vibrate (if capable) every whole minute; Below 1 minute (and during "Red Time") will vibrate every 5 seconds.
* Option to sound alarm when time expires.
* Option to guard against accidental clicks: The Start/Pause/Restart button and the Stop button can be set to respond to LONG-Clicks only.
* Option to further guard against accidental Stop by asking to verify Stop.
Time can be set from 30 seconds and up to 99:59 minutes.
Warn can be set from 10 seconds and up to 1/3 of Time.
Start/Pause/Restart are the SAME button. After Start this button cycles as:
When the button is Restart it serves as resume (after Pause).
Only after Stop is pressed, does the button returns to Start.
If a lecture is interrupted and the interruption should NOT count as lecture time, then use Pause to
pause the countdown. When the lecture continues - use Restart to resume the countdown.
When a lecture is finished, use the Stop button. For the next lecture just press Start (assuming both
lectures should have the same time)
אפליקציית המחאה תאפשר לך לשאת שלט במכשיר האנדרואיד שלך
* שליטה בכוון הגלגול (משמאל ימין - עברית או מימין לשמאל - אנגלית)
* בחירת פונטים
* שליטה בגודל האות
* בחירת צבע האותיות וצבע הרקע
* שליטה במהירות הגלגול
* שמירת היסטוריה של סיסמאות לשימוש חוזר
!Need to carry a sign? Use your Android device
(Roll right to left (English) or left to right (Hebrew
Choose letter size
Choose colors for letters and background
Choose rolling speed
Keep history of slogans for future use