Convert a Gregorian Date to Hebrew and more stuff to come !
This small application will help you converting a Gregorian date to a Hebrew date.
It will also compute the next Gregorian date corresponding to the Hebrew date you searched for.
Fix of a crash on Android <3
Widget design for Android <3
Version 3.2 :
Bat Mitzva date
Some design changes
Some bug fixes
Version 3 :
First release of the widget !
The widget shows the gregorian date and hebrew date of the day.
Improvement : The gregorian month is now shown as a string (not number)
Version 2 :
- Name of the Parasha of the Bar Mitzva !
powered by http://www.calj.net/
You need for this to be online.
In the version 1 :
- New graphical interface
- Database to store your dates
- Hebrew to Gregorian conversion
- Bar Mitzva date calculation
Scheduled for the next versions :
- Reminder for stored dates
- Database sort by next dates
Click on a Holiday or Parasha name, to get an extensive Hebrew and English Wikipedia page.
Note: The application is asking for "Location" permission, so it could accurately calculate the sunset / suntime and rest of Zmanim in your location.
FOR ALL THE PEOPLE COMMENTING FOLLOWING RECENT CHANGES THAT MESSED UP HEBREW:
I HAVE REVERTED TO THE OLD VERSION, PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE LATEST UPDATE TO GET A FIX.
ALSO - PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CHANGE YOUR COMMENT FROM 1-STAR BACK TO 5-STARS, SO I CAN CONTINUE HAVING THIS APPLICATION ON THE MARKET. I HAVE SPENT LOTS OF TIME ON IT, AND THE RATING IS THE ONLY FEEDBACK I GET BACK :)
לכל מי ששינה את הביקורת שלו לכוכב אחד בעקבות העדכון מהבוקר שגרם לעברית להעלם - זה תוקן - אנא החזירו את הציון שלכם חזרה לחמש כדי שאוכל להמשיך ולפתח את האפליקציה וכדי שהיא תהיה זמינה לכולם במרקט.
Times are automatically selected based on your current location and you can choose to show times for any other location worldwide by entering a city or US Zip code.
The app lists both Shabbat and holiday candle lighting as well as the time the Shabbat or holiday ends. It also provides quick access to more information on the upcoming Parshah (weekly Torah reading) and Jewish holidays from the wealth of information provided by Chabad.org.
Use this app to get accurate Shabbat times, powered by the #1 Jewish website Chabad.org.
If you are experiencing a technical issue, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work with you to resolve the issue. We appreciate you not leaving negative feedback.
With one click you can also add the Jewish holidays, fast days, the Omer and Rosh Hodesh to your Google Calendar.
With Hebrew Date Manager you can...
* Create recurring events by Hebrew Date - birthdays, anniversaries, memorials and more
* Sync your calendar events with your Google Calendar and other external calendars
* Create custom reminders for events - notifications on your mobile device and / or e-mail
* Add Jewish holidays to your calendar: fasts, Rosh Hodesh, the Omer and more
* Create recurring events with an indication number (27th birthday, 28th birthday, 29th birthday...)
* Convert a Gregorian date to a Hebrew date and a Hebrew date to a Gregorian date - quickly and easily
* Choose a date to see its Parashat HaShavua and other special events on this day
* Add events to Google calendar or any other external calendar
* Edit and delete events you've created
* Back up and restore your events
* Share your events with your friends!
No more missing her / his birthday, no longer use various converters to find out when is the next holiday, fast, Rosh Hodesh or the Omer. From now on, there are no excuses. All events are in your calendar on their Hebrew date.
Our calendar converter converts any date on supported calendar in each other.
Supported calendars are:
1. Gregorian calendar
2. Julian calendar
3. Hebrew(Jewish) calendar
4. Islamic(Muslim) calendar
5. Indian Civil calendar
6. Persian (Iranian) calendar
7. Mayan calendar
8. Bahai calendar
9. Coptic calendar
10. Old russian calendar (byzantian system)
Choose source calendar, set the date and look at this date in other calendars. Also you will see additional information as day of week and type of the year.
With the Quick Date Converter application you can easily convert a Hebrew date to Gregorian date and vice versa.
Select your desired Hebrew date, and the Gregorian date will immediately appear at the bottom of the screen.
Select your desired Gregorian date, and the Hebrew date will immediately appear at the top of the screen.
If you choose a date that does not exist, the application will notify you and will show the closest date.
* Displays the day of the week
* Displays special events - Holidays, Rosh Chodesh, Fast Days
* Displays Sfirat Ha'Omer
* Displays the PARASHA of the week
תוכלו למצוא בלוח קישורים לאפליקציות שנכתבו בישראל אשר הוכנסו על ידי כותביהן, או סתם על ידי מעריצים.
הלוח מציג אפליקציות בתחומים שונים כגון: משחקים, כלים, ספורט, חדשות, תרבות ופנאי, יהדות ועוד.
לחיצה על אייקון האפליקציה מוביל לעמוד ההורדה שלה באנדרואיד מרקט.
הלוח עזר לכם? אל תשכחו לפרגן בתגובה חיובית.
ניתן לרשום אפליקציות חדשות ללוח בכתובת:
This is where the Hebrew Event Reminder comes into the picture: give it the relevant Hebrew date, and it will give you the day of week and the corresponding Gregorian date, along with the matching holidays or fasts, the next Gregorian date on which the Hebrew date will occur. Once date is converted - the app will give you a one-click option mark the date and the event, will remind you on upcoming events, and will let you add the event to your phone/Google calendar to keep it in sync with your other activities.
And of course - If you don't know the original Hebrew date but you do know the Gregorian one - the application will convert the Gregorian date into the Hebrew one and will let you add the reminders just as well.
1. Notification of Jewish holidays (to ensure you don't schedule a meeting on one)
2. Birthday reminders for your Facebook friends
2015 Calendar with every month different bible verses and original bible graphic design.
Hope to share God's love and gospel with you throughout the year. May my Lord Jesus bless you a wonderful 2015!
Developed by Rainbow Cross Multimedia Limited(Hong Kong)
Production and Graphic Design: Carey Hsie
• It supplies a Lunar-Solar Biblical calendar with corresponding Gregorian dates.
• It provides a Gregorian calendar with corresponding Lunar-Solar Biblical calendar dates.
• It allows calculation of either the Lunar-Solar calendar or the Gregorian calendar into the future or the past with the Creator's Sabbaths and Feast Days marked on both calendars.
• The percentage of the moon's illumination is provided as well as times for sunrise, sunset, moonrise, and moonset.
• It provides accurate astronomical information for both the sun and the moon for your specific location.
The information provided here is invaluable for those who wish to honor their Maker by keeping His annual feasts and weekly Sabbaths holy. It shows future lunations so that work and school can be scheduled around Yahuwah's holy days.
* Full month views for Hebrew and Secular calendars. You can view any date since creation.
* View Day, Week, & Agenda.
* Full Android Scheduling Calendar. View and Edit Events.
* Chagim, Daf Yomi, and More.
* Zmanim for all locations.
* Widget that can be added to the home screen.
* Countdown timer for all Zmanim.
* Can be used as a (Hebrew) Date Picker by other applications (like "Tasks To Do")
* In-app subscription available for removal of banner ads.
1) Lunar and Western Calendars
2) Management of mobile phones and tablet PCs calendar functions
3) Randomly display Bible verses
4) Traditional, Simplified and English interfaces and Scripture optional
5) Different countries and public holidays calendar optional
6) Display information about Jewish special days and holidays
7) Provide practical Christian websites
8) Provide information about the Jewish feasts
9) Allow to sync with one or more calendars, such as Gmail
In addition, different topics for each year, and different corresponding background images for each month, along with a brief introduction.
- Valid for the northern and southern hemisphere.
- Check the status of the moon on any date, without any limit.
- Know exactly what time enter the new or full moon.
- Shows the percentage of moon visible from a certain day.
- Alarm function to alert you when the moon enters a certain stage.
- Languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian and Portuguese.
In addition to the rules of regular Sudoku, there are two more rules in KillSud:
1) The sum of all numbers in a cage must match the small number printed in its corner.
2) No number appears more than once in a cage.
Play the exciting game of KillSud and test your skills.
* KillSud contains over 4,000 puzzles ranging from fairly easy to really complicated in 6 levels of difficulty.
* A special sum calculator to help in choosing the numbers.
* Detailed help is available under "menu".
* AutoSave / AutoRestore of ongoing puzzle.
* Undo moves (no redo) - See Help for details.
If you encounter any bug in KillSud please e-mail the developer with details. Don't report it in reviews
NOTE1: Click the white area of the running timer to toggle showing elapsed time on/off.
NOTE2: The little purple box below the [new] button is an addition helper. Click on it and the sum of the "marked cage" is added.
To prevent adding the same cage twice, each cage can be added to the addition helper ONLY ONCE (until the helper is cleared)
Long-click the helper to clear it.
Features of BigTime:
* Big, bold, clear use of font, visible from distance (no fancy unclear digits)
* Set your total time and a warning threshold.
* Time below your threshold is displayed in Yellow, Expired time is displayed in Red
* Visual Flashing during "Red Time".
* During "Yellow Time" device will vibrate (if capable) every whole minute; Below 1 minute (and during "Red Time") will vibrate every 5 seconds.
* Option to sound alarm when time expires.
* Option to guard against accidental clicks: The Start/Pause/Restart button and the Stop button can be set to respond to LONG-Clicks only.
* Option to further guard against accidental Stop by asking to verify Stop.
Time can be set from 30 seconds and up to 99:59 minutes.
Warn can be set from 10 seconds and up to 1/3 of Time.
Start/Pause/Restart are the SAME button. After Start this button cycles as:
When the button is Restart it serves as resume (after Pause).
Only after Stop is pressed, does the button returns to Start.
If a lecture is interrupted and the interruption should NOT count as lecture time, then use Pause to
pause the countdown. When the lecture continues - use Restart to resume the countdown.
When a lecture is finished, use the Stop button. For the next lecture just press Start (assuming both
lectures should have the same time)
Each row & column can be swiped to move the dots. Re-construct the puzzle with the fewest moves possible to get higher score.
Swipes are circular; that is, if you swipe left - the dot at the left edge will reappear at the right.
At each level there is a minimum number of puzzles you need to solve in order to move to the next level. You do not need to solve all puzzles in a level.
Swipey puzzles can be played again and again since they are randomly shuffled each time you play them.
Detailed help is under "How to play"?
Yoomega = Your Own Memory Game
Yoomega is a different kind of "pair matching" memory game.
With Yoomega you can add your OWN pictures (from your gallery).
Yoomega also allows you to create multiple themes, so when your kids want to play a memory game, each kid can have his/her own set of pictures to play with.
With Yoomega you will never run out of pictures to play with.
* 3 levels of memory game difficulty
* Default pictures are provided but you are encouraged to add your own pictures to Yoomega.
* Create a different memory game for each theme using different pictures.
Because even if you play thousands of Life Time Sudoku puzzles a day, EVERY DAY, you will never run out of puzzles.
Life Time Sudoku will not time you, will not rate you, but provides you with countless Sudoku puzzles.
If you get stuck on a difficult Life Time Sudoku puzzle, rescue is just 2 long-clicks away.
5 levels of difficulty.
Life Time Sudoku, like all BotenSoft's applications is FREE and AD-FREE.
Everything you need to know is in Help (under Menu), so take a moment to read it.
Please do not post complaints in your review, e-mail the developer.
Use the review to post your experience with Life Time Sudoku.
Over 30,000 cocktails and drinks.
From A to Z, from tame to bold, from mundane to sublime - You'll find it here.
* Stock your bar
* Find what can be made from what you have
* Free text search
* Mark your favorite drinks
To get the most out of this app you are urged to read the Help, especially on Long-Clicks as it can have special functionality.
As all other apps published so far by BotenSoft, Bar 30K is totally FREE - Free of charge and Free of ADS.
Is your spouse nagging constantly?
Do you just despise this character?
Well, Don't get MAD. Don't even get EVEN. Just Blast'Em!
Aim your sights at the person you want to blast, click SHOOT and presto - watch the result.
If you miss you get a smiley, but if you hit - you have to see for yourself.
Your result can be saved and watched in "Gallery" and shared with others.
For a successful blast the entire face should lie within the inner circle of the sights.
Easy mode (Face recognition off) will get you a mini-blast every time.
For a full blast face recognition should be turned on (This is the default).
NOTE1: No living creature was harmed during testing.
NOTE2: Help screen will appear the first time you use Blast'Em. LONG-Click on it to close help.
NOTE3: We denounce violence in any way, shape or form. This application is intended for fun.
Help Andi eliminate all the Apples and Blackberries in the maze.
Andi can use Ice Cream Sandwiches to his benefit,
but he should be careful and avoid any Broken Window.
Move Andi and rotate the maze to reach any otherwise unreachable position.
50 levels to play with.
אפליקציית המחאה תאפשר לך לשאת שלט במכשיר האנדרואיד שלך
* שליטה בכוון הגלגול (משמאל ימין - עברית או מימין לשמאל - אנגלית)
* בחירת פונטים
* שליטה בגודל האות
* בחירת צבע האותיות וצבע הרקע
* שליטה במהירות הגלגול
* שמירת היסטוריה של סיסמאות לשימוש חוזר
!Need to carry a sign? Use your Android device
(Roll right to left (English) or left to right (Hebrew
Choose letter size
Choose colors for letters and background
Choose rolling speed
Keep history of slogans for future use