** Send SMS Permission is needed to allow you to send the screenshot to a friend by SMS. The app will never send an SMS without you **
Take a screenshot on the Galaxy S4, S3, or Note 2 using a hand swipe:
1. Open Settings > Motion.
2. Scroll down and find Hand Motion, then Palm Swipe to Capture, and tick the box.
3. Close the menu and shape your hand like you are “chopping” the screen, set your hand on either side of the screen, then horizontally swipe across it – it doesn’t matter which way. If you’ve done it correctly, you should hear the camera shutter and receive a notification that a picture has been saved to the gallery.
Another way to take a screenshot on the Galaxy S4, S3 or Note:
1. Pressing the Power and Home buttons at the same time will also grab an image of the screen. This can be awkward to get right, so it’s important to remember to press both buttons at the same time, and hold them until the shutter sound is heard.
Both these methods also work on the Samsung Galaxy Notes as well, and the second method is also applicable to the Galaxy S2.
Take a screenshot on other Android 4.0, 4.1, or 4.2 devices:
1. Press the Power button and Volume down key at the same time. Remember to hold them until you hear a click or see a screenshot sound. This works on the Samsung Galaxy Nexus and the Google Nexus 7 tablet and should be the first method you try on an Android device. Remember to hold both keys down at precisely the same time, and hold until the shutter clicks.
With Screen Grabber, send a map or directions to your best friend with a couple of clicks. There’s nothing quite like Screen Grabber and free is always good. Real good.
• With a single click take a screen shot of your Android screen. Tap. Done.
• Email that screen shot to anyone, anywhere, any time. JaredCo makes sharing simple.
• Screen Grabber stores all your screen captures in a new picture file called Screen Grabs. Want to see you contacts list from a month ago? Easy if you grabbed a screen shot of that important client’s phone number. It’s in the file labeled Screen Grabs, right where we put it for you.
• Want to send a map or directions to your technically-impaired friends? It doesn’t get any easier than click and send with Screen Grabber.
• So simple to synch, Screen Grabber does it all for you. Download and you’re good to go.
Pictures, app icons, maps, tools, contacts, addresses – no matter what’s showing up on your screen, Screen Grabber stores it in one place so you don’t have to fumble for what you need now.
And best of all, Screen Grabber is totally free so it costs you zip. But, like all JaredCo apps, it delivers real functionality that enhances your Android experience.
You’ve got nothing to lose and lots of utility to gain. Like all JaredCo apps, we design them, we build them and we support them. Even the FREE ones.
1. You can take a screenshot by touching the shot icon (only support on rooted phones and OS 2.3) or pressing power button and volume down button at the same time, or pressing power button and home button at the same time(on most Samsung phones).
2. You can specify the folders which the screenshots will be saved as images.
3. You can preview the screenshot and decide saving it or discarding it.
4. You can crop any part of the images to make a new one.
Note: If your phone's OS is under 4.0 and not rooted, this app will not be able to capture an image
snapshot screen capture
You can set a delay in second before capture (timer).
Files can be saved in Bmp, PNG or JPG format in the screenshots's directory. Crop picture, save them, share screenshot on facebook, twitter, dropbox...
Device capture, shootscreen, capture ecran, screen grabber
May require a rooted phone, but this application also works on some unrooted phones.
Working unrooted phones: LG Revolution vs910, Motorola triumph, Optimus V, LG Optimus M, LG Optimus S, LG-P500, GT-S5570L (Galaxy Mini) running Android 2.3.4, HTC Sensation, Motorola Atrix, Acer Z110....
** We are working on a picture edition module for screenshot - So thanks for your support and your ideas **
INTERNET_ACCESS is for AdMob.
Touch the suspended icon to lock screen, completely liberate the power button.
Please assign Auto-lock right to Lock screen.
We are so sorry that a lot of users are haunted by the problem of unable to uninstall. Actually, there is no problem about uninstalling Lock Screen. Because of the Android OS, you need to deactivate ‘Lock Screen’ before you uninstall it.
You can uninstall in the Setting of Lock Screen or uninstall it by following operation: click "Settings—>Security—>Device administrators" to shut off Lock screen.
Please let me know if you meet any bugs or want any improvement!
Attention: You need to refer to the uninstall guide in this app before uninstalling it.
FREE and without any limitations on the recording time!
Here are some of the features of ASR:
Lots of recording formats such as WAV, OGG, FLAC, AAC, MP4, 3GP
Sample and bitrate options for better control of recording quality
Dedicated pause recording button
Dedicated discard recording button
Customizable recording folder
Voice Activated Recording (Sound monitor mode)
Plus and minus gain mode to increase or decrease volume of recording
Cloud integration with Dropbox, Google Drive
Auto email option to send recordings via email
Delete and share multiple recordings
Record and play recordings while app is in the background
Pause and resume while recording
Echo cancellation mode
Auto start recording
Recording widget for quick and easy access
Very sensitive VU meter
Search within recordings
Rename file prompt after recording
7 and 10 inch tablet optimization
Don't install if your device is not rooted.
Record great quality screencasts directly from your phone or tablet!
SCR Screen Recorder uses hardware accelerated video encoding to achieve best quality screen recording on any device. It's the only video recorder on the market supporting Tegra device including Nexus 7.
This is an early BETA preview version so it may not work on all devices and ROMs. Before you buy consider testing SCR Free to ensure that your device is already supported. If you encounter any issues please report it at email@example.com to help me get your device supported.
SCR Screen Recorder collects anonymous usage statistics to help track bugs and analyze how users use the app. This software uses unmodified code of FFmpeg 1.2 licensed under the LGPL.
This intuitive, full-featured and multi-language QR utility will change the way you interact with QR Codes and their smart actions and activities.
Get the app PCWorld and Android Magazine awarded 5 out of 5 Stars. QR Droid allows you to digitally share just about anything. COST-FREE and AD-FREE.
THE LATEST VERSION’S FEATURES INCLUDE:
- A tap on the Menu button acts as a Home button to bring you to the top of the menu tree.
- Intuitive, more aesthetically pleasing UI added to My Profile in Zapper Technologies™.
- Updated privacy, menu and settings allow you more control over Zapper Technologies.
- Sort and group your history to help you quickly access your most-used QR Codes.
- Amazon Store location bug fixed to ensure relevant store will appear wherever you are.
- Zapper™ Profile – complete your profile once to seamlessly register, login and pay at participating websites using your Zapper profile (powered by QR Droid’s own Zapper Technologies).
QR Droid is true to its roots: a first class scanner. All the features you would expect to have, and more, are right here!
- Create a code from a contact or bookmark and let a friend scan it to their device – no typing needed!
- Scan retail items, compare prices, read product reviews, and buy with a "zap" of your phone.
- Map where you are and where you're going to, share it with friends, colleagues and family.
- Benefit from discounts and special offers by scanning barcodes on coupons and vouchers.
- Scan a QR Code on a subway wall or from a catalog and have an item delivered directly to your doorstep.
- View websites and movie clips while you're out and about.
- Scan a QR Code in a magazine and watch a video immediately.
- Scan QR Codes from your camera, browser, SD card, or saved image.
- Create and share QR Codes in less than a second from maps, contacts, bookmarks, installed apps & more
- 'Inbox' and 'Feedback' options. Receive important updates & give feedback directly to QR Droid’s support team using the in-app messaging system.
- Create XQR Codes for massive ‘Plain Text’ and ‘Contact’ QR Codes.
- USSD codes are never opened automatically, preventing remote wipe attacks of your device.
- Add QR Droid Widgets free to help you get the most from QR Droid. Install a widget on your Android homepage to take you directly into the specific part of the app you use most: create business cards, history, bookmarks and others. Download QR Droid Widgets at http://0.qr.ai or use the pre-installed widgets in the QR Droid app.
- Zap a QR Code to gain access to private WiFi networks.
PERMISSIONS & USABILITY
Designed with security as a top priority, the best QR utility on the market offers a simple interface with abundant functionality This functionality for improved usability requires access to certain permissions in your device.
***** View the detailed permissions: http://qrdroid.com/adhoc/permissions.htm.
***** View how to Scan & Create QR Codes & Barcodes: http://qrdroid.com/adhoc/how_scan_create.htm.
- 'QR Code' is a registered trademark of Denso Wave Incorporated.
- QR Codes ARE NOT recommended for use with confidential/secret information.
- QR Droid™ uses ZXing library. Apache License 2.0.
- Direct download installable QR Droid™ APK here: http://g.qr.ai.
View PDF documents
• Quickly open PDF documents from email, the web, or any app that supports "Share"
• View PDF Portfolios, password-protected PDFs, annotations, and drawing markups
• Contextual text search using snippets
• Select single page or continuous scroll modes
• Easily zoom in on text or images for a closer view
• Read in dark locations with comfort using Night Mode
• Read long passages with Brightness Lock
Export PDF files to Word or Excel using the Adobe ExportPDF online service
• Convert PDF files to DOC, DOCX, XLSX or RTF formats for easy editing
• Purchase ExportPDF from within Adobe Reader
• Integrated login for ExportPDF subscribers
Create PDF files using Adobe PDF Pack online services
• Create PDF files from Word or Excel
• Convert images to PDF for easy sharing
• Purchase PDF Pack from within Adobe Reader
• Integrated login for PDF Pack and Adobe Acrobat® Plus subscribers
Store and access documents in the cloud with Acrobat.com
• Share files across all of your desktop and mobile devices with Acrobat.com
• Automatically save changes back to the cloud
• Synchronize last page read across multiple devices via Acrobat.com
Navigate through PDF content
• Use bookmarks to jump directly to a section in your PDF document
• Tap on links in a PDF to open linked web pages
• Return to your previous location after going to a link or bookmark
• Go to any page by tapping the page number to enter a new page
• Quickly navigate through large documents using thumbnails
Annotate and comment on PDF documents
• Add comments anywhere in your PDF with sticky notes
• Add text with the Add Text tool
• Provide feedback using the highlight, strikethrough, and underline tools
• Easily mark up PDF content with the freehand drawing tool, and easily undo mistakes
Fill out forms
• Quickly fill out PDF forms
• Have confidence that the form is correct with field validation, calculation, and formatting
• Save, sign, and forward forms to others
Organize your documents
• Create folders to easily organize and find documents
• Copy documents to mark up or to use as templates
• Rename documents
• Easily select and delete multiple documents
Electronically sign documents
• Get documents signed with Adobe EchoSign using “Send for Signature”
• Use the Ink Signature tool to sign any document using your finger
Print and share documents
• Share PDFs with other applications using "Share"
• Email PDFs as attachments
• Print your documents with Google Cloud Print
English, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, and Turkish
Adobe Reader for Android is free.
★ Real-time RAM usage
★ Task Killer
★ Cache Cleaner
★ Garbage Collector
★ Auto Boost (in pro version)
★ Whitelist/Ignore list
★ System info
Supported languages: English, Korean, Japanese, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Italian, French, Russian, Spanish, German, Turkish, Polish
Memory level status and memory usage graph
Free memory level is the main factor that affects how fast system runs. Memory Booster shows you real-time free memory level, and provides a live chart to demonstrate how memory changes.
One-tap Quick Boost
Quick Boost recovers memory by killing running tasks, cleaning cache and system garbage. It rescues your phone from running slow and behaving abnormal in no time.
Whitelist Manager/Ignore List
Whitelist Manager protects fatal system processes from being killed. And it allows you to add favorite apps or remove unnecessary apps from the list.
Task Killer shows all the running apps except those whitelisted, with detailed memory and CPU usage information of each running app. By (long) pressing the app name you will get more details and more options to deal with the app.
Homescreen widgets , shortcuts and status bar icon (optional)
Homescreen widgets, shortcuts and status bar icon provide memory info and boosting options outside the main app. With these, monitoring and handling memory issue becomes easy and handy.
Other functions like low memory notification, startup boost, boost log, system information, etc. give additional information about memory and system, thus to help you deal with memory conditions more effectively.
Features available in upgraded version:
Boost Level Manager
Boost Level Manager offers three different memory boosting levels (general, optimum, and ultimate), so you can choose upon your personal memory needs
Auto Boost Interval
Auto Boost Interval offers time interval options by which Memory Booster will follow and boost memory at the chosen interval.
Auto Boost Threshold
Auto Boost Threshold allows you to set a minimum free memory level, at which Memory Booster starts boosting memory till free memory exceeds this level.
Auto Boost on Device Lock
Device Lock Boost recovers memory when screen goes off.
Beta test group:
WHO USES HANDRITE NOTE?
People who have a need to capture thoughts and ideas quickly, clearly and accurately.
HOW HANDRITE NOTE WORKS
Write in the spacious "zoomed area" and watch your words appear in the body of your page. Handrite note does not try to “recognize” your handwriting. Instead, it simply captures your strokes exactly as you drew them. This avoids the tedious task of having to “train” the app to read your handwriting as well as the interpretation errors that still occur. It also means that you can sketch symbols, numbers, pictures, mathematical equations, etc in your notes.
Support us, buy Handrite note PRO
* Unlimited notebooks
* export your note as PDF
* Continuous writing, so you can write as fast as with pen and paper.
* More paper style options for your note page.
Copy & Paste text and pictures (even from other apps)
Freely edit and format your handwritten page with spaces, carriage returns and backspace delete of entries
Organize notes by notebook, date, label and title
Desktop widget for instant access and for use as sticky note
Instantly switch between handwriting and the software keyboard whenever necessary
Make your notes and memos beautiful with professionally designed paper styles
Customizable pen styles, including a unique variable thickness line setting, makes your writing look as beautiful as from a fine fountain pen
Insert images in the body of your note page
Reliable auto-save so you never lose your note
Help us translate
We'd appreciate if you would like to translate Handrite Note into your language. Here is the translating project you can start with: http://crowdin.net/project/handrite
notes, notepad, notebook, note, journal, diary, PDF, tab, tablet, memo, post it, sticky, write, editor, pad
May require a rooted phone.
Phone list that follows does not require the roots.
- Gallaxy series (S,S2,...)
- HTC phones (Sensation, ...)
- Motorola (Atrix, ...).
- LG Optimus series (G2X, ...)
* Rooting may be needed depending model. Test your phone.
- Analyzing possible capture method.
- Intuitive Topmost button to screen shot.
- Shake to screen shot.
- Status bar to screen shot.
- Intuitive Countdown feedback UI before screenshot.
- Edit(Crop, Draw/Undo/Redo, ...).
- Share menu integration for Email, MMS, ...
- Choose custom save folder
- Fast start shortcut (Long tab empty home screen > Shortcuts > Select ScreenshotUX icon).
* To use topmost camera button on ICS/JB, You have to root.
Google have decided not to export a screenshot service(feature).
May Be due to DRM or privacy issue.
If you root the phone after install ShotUX, Click "Update capture method"
* IF YOUR DEVICE NEEDS ROOT and NOT ROOTED(and not support preloaded capture method),
You have to initialize screenshot service with your desktop.
(There is no other way due to Android security model).
Simply, Attach your phone to your desktop, and execute desktop app(You can download Liveov website, http://goo.gl/oV7vB).
More detail instruction guide is embedded this app.
* You can take 14 screenshot in trial
- INTERNET: for connect to localhost screenshot server for rooted phone.
- SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: for topmost camera button.
- VIBRATE: for vibrate feedback.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: to save the screenshot.
- GET_TASKS: for detect foreground Develoment setting activity for non rooted&non preloaded capture method.
Tags: screenshot screen capture snapshot no root rooting
More from developer
- floating camera window on top of all apps (displays the preview)
- press on the camera preview to take a picture
- press and hold to display the menu
- pinch zoom to adjust the size
- more to come..
This app is still under heavy development (Please consider this while reviewing). There'll be more settings and in future realeases. See below to get in contact with me.
ROOT privileges are NOT required.
- No Ads (the internet permission is not anymore needed)
- Why is the App requesting the permission "DISPLAY SYSTEM-LEVEL ALERTS"?
This permission allows me to show the image of the camera, while you're able to use the phone as usual.
- Does it effect the battery draining?
Yes, it needs some more resources. But I'm trying to keep it as low as I'm able to ;)
- Why is it a bit laggy?
I'm not able to prevent that! It's due to the use of transparency. But it is stable enough on most phones and lowest resolution, to do what it's intended to do.
- Does my phone need to be rooted?