** If you have never taken a screen shot with the hardware buttons for your device you may want to do a Google search to learn how. Some Android devices use different button combinations than others.
** Send SMS Permission is needed to allow you to send the screenshot to a friend by SMS. The app will never send an SMS without you **
Take a screenshot on the Galaxy S4, S3, or Note 2 using a hand swipe:
1. Open Settings > Motion.
2. Scroll down and find Hand Motion, then Palm Swipe to Capture, and tick the box.
3. Close the menu and shape your hand like you are “chopping” the screen, set your hand on either side of the screen, then horizontally swipe across it – it doesn’t matter which way. If you’ve done it correctly, you should hear the camera shutter and receive a notification that a picture has been saved to the gallery.
Another way to take a screenshot on the Galaxy S4, S3 or Note:
1. Pressing the Power and Home buttons at the same time will also grab an image of the screen. This can be awkward to get right, so it’s important to remember to press both buttons at the same time, and hold them until the shutter sound is heard.
Both these methods also work on the Samsung Galaxy Notes as well, and the second method is also applicable to the Galaxy S2.
Take a screenshot on other Android 4.0, 4.1, or 4.2 devices:
1. Press the Power button and Volume down key at the same time. Remember to hold them until you hear a click or see a screenshot sound. This works on the Samsung Galaxy Nexus and the Google Nexus 7 tablet and should be the first method you try on an Android device. Remember to hold both keys down at precisely the same time, and hold until the shutter clicks.
With Screen Grabber, send a map or directions to your best friend with a couple of clicks. There’s nothing quite like Screen Grabber and free is always good. Real good.
• With a single click take a screen shot of your Android screen. Tap. Done.
• Email that screen shot to anyone, anywhere, any time. JaredCo makes sharing simple.
• Screen Grabber stores all your screen captures in a new picture file called Screen Grabs. Want to see you contacts list from a month ago? Easy if you grabbed a screen shot of that important client’s phone number. It’s in the file labeled Screen Grabs, right where we put it for you.
• Want to send a map or directions to your technically-impaired friends? It doesn’t get any easier than click and send with Screen Grabber.
• So simple to synch, Screen Grabber does it all for you. Download and you’re good to go.
Pictures, app icons, maps, tools, contacts, addresses – no matter what’s showing up on your screen, Screen Grabber stores it in one place so you don’t have to fumble for what you need now.
And best of all, Screen Grabber is totally free so it costs you zip. But, like all JaredCo apps, it delivers real functionality that enhances your Android experience.
You’ve got nothing to lose and lots of utility to gain. Like all JaredCo apps, we design them, we build them and we support them. Even the FREE ones.
Touch the suspended icon to lock screen, completely liberate the power button.
Please assign Auto-lock right to Lock screen.
We are so sorry that a lot of users are haunted by the problem of unable to uninstall. Actually, there is no problem about uninstalling Lock Screen. Because of the Android OS, you need to deactivate ‘Lock Screen’ before you uninstall it.
You can uninstall in the Setting of Lock Screen or uninstall it by following operation: click "Settings—>Security—>Device administrators" to shut off Lock screen.
Please let me know if you meet any bugs or want any improvement!
Mobizen allows you to use your mobile phone easily from your PC. You can connect to Mobizen via USB, Wi-Fi, 3G or LTE on PC, Mac, iPad or Tablet. Mobizen will connect to your mobile devices with various networks.
Real time mirroring on your PC is supported. With Mobizen, you can seamlessly continue gameplay and use of all other Android apps at full functionality on your PC. Continue to use Kik Messenger, WhatsApp on your PC with Mobizen.
See how easy it is to use Instagram on PC with Mobizen: http://youtu.be/CphMcAWGLa8
You can easily take screen shots and record your mobile screen without rooting. This is the easiest way to record and share mobile gameplay.
Mobizen works as an effective presentation tool allowing you to mirror your mobile device to a large screen. Tools such as on-screen drawing can enhance the effectiveness of any presentation.
Easily receive all smartphone notifications on your PC discreetly and choose which ones you would like to respond to at the click of your mouse.
Mobizen allows you to stream music and videos to your PC with ease. Transferring files is no longer necessary as you can easily stream mobile multimedia to a large screen to share with friends and colleagues.
DRAG-AND-DROP FILE TRANSFER
Drag and Drop when you want to transfer photos and other media files to your PC from your mobile. You can also move contents from your PC to your mobile device with this easy-to-use function.
Step 1. Install the Mobizen app on your smartphone
Step 2. Download Mobizen PC from Mobizen.com
Step 3. Connect to Mobizen from either Mobizen.com or the Mobizen PC application
※ Connection: Support for USB, Wi-Fi and 3G / LTE connectivity.
※ You may need to install engine for wireless connection. Engine Guide: http://goo.gl/hkQvFb
- Smartphone: Android 4.0+ smartphones and tablets
- Recording: Android 4.2+ smartphone and tablets
- Web access: Chrome 21+, Safari7+, Firefox18+, Internet Explorer 10+
- PC: Windows XP or later
- Mac: OS X 10.7 or later
Mobizen Web: http://www.mobizen.com/
Records in 8000,11025, 16000, 22050, 44100 and 48000Hz - 16bits - Mono.
Recordings are stored on the SD-card ('PCMRECORDER').
- Records by background
- Records no time limit
- Playback by backgroud
- Send mail
- Sample rate(8000,11025, 16000, 22050, 44100 and 48000Hz)
- record audio
- wake lock (to background recording)
- write to external storage (to store recordings)
- internet access (only for ads)
- access network state (only for ads）
- read phone state(to record properly when the call comes in)
Developed by Clean Master’s sister team (Cheetah Mobile), CM Locker lets you access essential phone functions easily and quickly.
What Do You Get?
Create your own pattern for encryption - prevent others seeing your private info
Quick access to new notifications - never miss important messages
Easily control playback - melodious music is always a touch away
More wallpapers for your lock screen - make your phone unique
Snap photos fast - never miss a crucial moment
Quick access to calculator, flashlight and more convenient tools
With us, you will never get caught in the rain again
What Do the Users Say?
Excellent app - performs great and I love the design. It works well to accelerate my apps, keeps me safe, and has tons of customization options too. It does exactly what it sets out to do and it does it well, so it gets a full 5 stars from me. --Danilo Dobler
Nice app Gave 5 stars cause it does all it said it could and more! --Santino Pera
What Permissions Do We Ask For and Why?
- Contacts/SMS: display calls and messages
- Camera: shortcut to snap photos
- Album: customize your wallpapers
- GPS & Wi-Fi status: deliver local weather information
- Run at startup: protect your device right after reboot
Join our translation volunteer team and help your people use CM Locker in your mother tongue!
* Capture it as it happens: photos, videos, audio and notes on the move.
* Upload your files immediately in one click, saving to your online scrapbook for safe keeping.
* Carry your sporting knowledge base with you at all times.
* View your books and multi-file pages created through your online CapturedHQ.com/ account.
* Save your books and scrapbook items to your device for offline viewing.
The widget will show events of the visible calendars in the default calendar app. Change the calendars in the app to change what should be visible in the widget.
The colors at the left of the text shows what calendar the event comes from.
GUI for Customization and choosing calendars is now under development!
schedule and program the alarm clock per shift once and it will do the rest. The app has many
additional features that can be programmed depending on your needs and what you need to see
at a glance.
● Create a single or multi shift and color coded days are displayed for any shift and any period
● View your schedule or switch between schedules. This allows you to compare free days of colleagues etc. If you move to a different shift, easily set it as your new schedule
● Customize what is displayed on your roster / calendar and set the individual shift colors, font colors and font size
● Edit individual days due to leave, sick days, and shorter or longer hours etc. for hours worked calculations.
● View statistic of hours worked per shift and per month
● Export your shift schedule to Google Calendar
● Share your shift schedule with others by exporting them to .pdf or Excel. Exporting to .pdf also allow you to create a beautiful wall calendar with a picture
● Use one of the many widgets to view your schedule including additional information instantly
● Snooze or cancel the alarm in different ways including shake and flip
The app is free and fully functional during the trial period. After the trial period, some features will be disabled and you will need to purchase the donation key to use them.
Benefits of purchasing the donation key:
● No ads
● No annoying dialogs
● Full support for nonperiodic and individual schedules
● Customizable actions for long tap
● Additional icons for quick switching between edit and view modes
● Export to other formats .xml, csv (Excel), Google Calendar
● Automatically receive all future enhancements
Link to purchase the donation:
The program has a built in alarm clock
It is a calendar that is filled with work shifts, according to the schedule created by you. Each schedule consists of an unlimited number of work shifts, so you can create a schedule of any configuration.
HOW TO CREATE ANY SCHEDULE https://docs.google.com/open?id=0BwEFKDvOz7BbQWM3NjFSdUVnUVk
Each work shift has its own name, icon and color, so you can easily distinguish them in the calendar.
Another feature of the program is that it can output audible reminder before the work shift. In such a way you do not need to set an alarm clock for tomorrow every day - the program will do it for you.
The program has a handy widget which displays work shifts for yesterday, today and tomorrow.
If you find a mistake in translation or description of the program or want to help me translate the program into your language please let me know by email email@example.com
TAG: Shift, Rotation, hobby, Schedule, Rota, ShiftWorkers, ShiftWorker, Scheduler, Calendar, NightShift, Work Calendar, Alarm clock
Shift Work Schedule offers its own list of work shift patterns that you can immediately use. If, in case, your work shift doesn’t fall on any of those patterns, you can set a custom shift pattern and use it instead of the pre-loaded shift work patterns.
The app will automatically highlight all corresponding days of your work week based on the day you select, so you can see if you are working or not on a specific date and plan your holidays, trips or whatever you want to plan.
NOTE: once you selected your shift pattern, you can not edit separate days (like overtime).
The app also has a nice search feature that lets you check if you’re supposed to be working a particular day and it lets you customize its appearance down to the background.
The app offers a sleek, translucent calendar widget, even if you do not work shifts, you might use it as simple calendar Widget on your main screen or lock screen( starting from 4.2 android version).
Settings of Shift Work Schedule –
* Alarm clock for shifts
* Widgets - 4x1, 4x2, 3x3, 4x4, and resizable widget
* First day of week
* Number of weeks
* Сhange colors for selected day, night shift, evening shift, day shift, days off, day numbers
* Save up to 5 custom patterns
* 22 Shift Paterns
* Background picture from user gallery
If you want to support development and use application without ads, please, conisder buying this app -
For now app does not sync with Google calendars, and it is not wage calculator, all it does is shows you work shifts pattern in a nice way :)
If you have a Sony device with STAMINA mode, you can either disable this mode or add Shift Work Schedule to the active applications in standby.
STAMINA/Extended Standby Mode prevents Shift Work Schedule from waking up the device. Thus, an alarm will NOT ring if this mode is enabled.
Icon, and Logo Design by Niclas Stöhr (firstname.lastname@example.org)
If you have any suggestions or questions,or you do not understand how to make your custom pattern, or you want to correct or add translation for this app, send me an email please - email@example.com
The major feature of this App is 'Easy to Use'. When editing your shifts, you can select a range of days (rather than one day) to set. Thus, you can set your schedule in few seconds. Then, you can transmit your schedule to friends (via SMS, WhatsApp, and so on) by clicking one button. In addition, the 'Cloud Shift' function allows you to exchange calendars with your friends.
If you have any suggestion/question, welcome to send an email to me. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
(1) Storage (Modify or delete the contents of your SD card): This permission is used for the Backup/Recover function. You can backup your shift data on the SD card.
(2) System tools (Test access to protected storage): This permission is used for testing whether your SD card is writable so that the shift data can be stored on the SD card.
(3) Run at startup (execute programs after boot completed): The alarm clock will be restarted automatically after rebooting. This permission is required to achieve this goal.
(4) Full network access: This permission is required to support Cloud Shift function.
(5) Find accounts on the device: This permission is required to support Cloud Shift function. Shift Calendar will use email addresses (Gmail) to identify users. Shift Calendar will NOT know your password. Shift Calendar will NOT distribute your email address to any third-party (include your friends).
(6) Read Calendar: The events from Google Calendar will be shown in the Note page.
Tips: (1) If you don't have Menu button on you device, you can open Menu by clicking the right-top menu. (2) While editing, you can select a range (rather than one day) of days to set simultaneously.
Keyword: shift schedule, shift calendar, shift management, shift work, day, night, late-night, graveyard, calendar, shift planner, shift roster, shift plan, rota
Keyword (Non-English): График смен
Program has alarm clock function.Program also has a widget.
Tip: If you want to unistall Lock Screen, please refer to following steps:
Click "Settings", click "Security", find "Device administrators", and deselect the Lock Screen. Now you can unistall Lock Screen in Application manager.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to contact us;)
IT WILL NOT DRAIN YOUR BATTERY.
Avoid breaking your power button. Just shake your phone and lock or unlock it.
IT WILL NOT DRAIN YOUR BATTERY. Have I said it already? My main focus when I implemented the app was on not draining the battery, and it won't. Let it run for a day and then check the app's battery consumption. It should be minimal (as opposed to other "Shake to turn the screen on and off" and "Shake to Lock and Unlock" apps on Google Play.
This is the FREE version of the app "Shake Screen On Off". On the PRO version, you can do everything you can do on the FREE version, plus:
1 - no ads are displayed.
2 - the user can choose to start the app automatically after the device is turned on.
3 - the app can be set to unlock the screen automatically when the screen is turned back on.
4 - the app can use the proximity sensor to avoid accidentally turning on the screen when the device is on a pocket, for instance.
5 - The device can be set to vibrate every time the screen is turned on or off.
Due to the fact that the app needs admin privileges to run, if you want to uninstall it you must do it by clicking on the uninstall button inside the app. If you try to uninstall the app using the standard Android App Manager, the uninstall button will be disabled. Just remember that to uninstall the app, you must access the app itself.
Unfortunately, on some devices the app will not be able to turn the screen back on (when the user shakes the phone) after the screen is turned off. It's a hardware limitation of these devices, and there is nothing that can be done on the software side to avoid it. For instance, I've tested the app on the 'LG Nexus 4' and it works flawlessly; on the other hand, on the 'Samsung Galaxy Ace' the accelerometer sensors are turned off the moment the screen goes off. If that is the case on your device, please send me an email (there is a button on the app to do it) explaining what is happening on your specific case. The app will add the model and manufacturer of your device to the body of your email (please do not erase this information) and I will remove your device from the list of available devices on Google Play. Thank you very much for your help!
Prevent phone from sleeping - necessary to wake the phone up after it's screen is turned off.
View network connections and full network access - only necessary on the FREE version, to be able to show ads (non-intrusive ads, only displayed when the user open the main screen of the app).
Icon based on an original design by Timo Arnall, licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License. Acessible (on september 2013) at:
Thank you very much Timo.
shake to lock, shake to unlock, shake to turn screen on, shake to turn screen off, battery economy, save power button, protect power button
- floating camera window on top of all apps (displays the preview)
- press on the camera preview to take a picture
- press and hold to display the menu
- pinch zoom to adjust the size
- more to come..
This app is still under heavy development (Please consider this while reviewing). There'll be more settings and in future realeases. See below to get in contact with me.
Any issues, requests or suggestions?
Email me - email@example.com
Facebook - http://fb.com/FlyingCameraApp
Follow the developer on Twitter - @botweb
Get beta access - http://goo.gl/J8XRp5
ROOT privileges are NOT required.
- No Ads (the internet permission is not anymore needed)
Like it: http://fb.com/TransparentScreen
or follow me: http://twitter.com/botweb
- Why is the App requesting the permission "DISPLAY SYSTEM-LEVEL ALERTS"?
This permission allows me to show the image of the camera, while you're able to use the phone as usual.
- Does it effect the battery draining?
Yes, it needs some more resources. But I'm trying to keep it as low as I'm able to ;)
- Why is it a bit laggy?
I'm not able to prevent that! It's due to the use of transparency. But it is stable enough on most phones and lowest resolution, to do what it's intended to do.
- Does my phone need to be rooted?